PDA

View Full Version : Ronnie Brown wall

Samphin
12-05-2006, 09:10 PM
I don't usually do too many wallpapers, as I am not good at that size. However, I like how this turned out. Thoughts?

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

Samphin
12-05-2006, 09:16 PM
Here is one with a glow around Ronnie

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2006/12/ronniewall2rj8-1.jpg

Tone_E
12-05-2006, 10:23 PM
Very nice man. Like it a lot. No c4ds though? :D

feelthepain
12-06-2006, 03:32 AM
I like it, the key to a good wallpaper imo, is the size of the images you use. If they are too small and you try to stretch them it can distorts them, giving an undesired effect. However Adobe CS2 has a way you can save an image and enlarge it or reduce it losing little if any of it's detail. What version do you use Samphin??

Samphin
12-06-2006, 10:37 AM
I like it, the key to a good wallpaper imo, is the size of the images you use. If they are too small and you try to stretch them it can distorts them, giving an undesired effect. However Adobe CS2 has a way you can save an image and enlarge it or reduce it losing little if any of it's detail. What version do you use Samphin??

CS2. Any tips on enlarging photos without losing quality would be greatly appreciated. However, it should be pointed out that the Ronnie Brown cut wasn't enlarged at all.

feelthepain
12-06-2006, 11:37 AM
CS2. Any tips on enlarging photos without losing quality would be greatly appreciated. However, it should be pointed out that the Ronnie Brown cut wasn't enlarged at all.

Let me see what I can find on the subject. I know when I first purchased the the CS2 it came with a a video and one of the things they covered was the ability to save an image so it can be enlarged and reduced keeping it's quality. If I remember correctly, it was a rather simple process.

Samphin
12-06-2006, 10:30 PM
Hmmm. Never got the video...then again, I never really "bought" Photoshop either so...:foundout:

feelthepain
12-06-2006, 11:34 PM
Hmmm. Never got the video...then again, I never really "bought" Photoshop either so...:foundout:

ooo I'm tellin!!!