PDA

View Full Version : how many of us could beat c pep- in a foot race?

allport30
12-07-2006, 12:18 PM
i wonder if he has the ability to sprint pain free, as of right now...what you guys think

Sofa_King_Drunk
12-07-2006, 12:20 PM
Is he still on crutches? If he is then he!! yeah I could beat him.

csabe
12-07-2006, 12:28 PM
I know you are trying to joke, but to joke about a guy busting his a$$ to try and get healthy and back on the field for the Dolphins is a disgrace. If you had ever been through a serious knee injury you would know the physical and mental pain it takes to go through a rigorous rehab.

PyroDOLFAN
12-07-2006, 12:29 PM
Yea I could beat him. I run a 4.4 40.:D

allport30
12-07-2006, 12:31 PM
I know you are trying to joke, but to joke about a guy busting his a$$ to try and get healthy and back on the field for the Dolphins is a disgrace. If you had ever been through a serious knee injury you would know the physical and mental pain it takes to go through a rigorous rehab.

chill the **** out man get the tampon out of your butt i was kidding you think i like having c pep on the sidelines and seeing harrington in there PLEASE get a grip drink a 40:dolphins: :dolphins: :dolphins:

csabe
12-07-2006, 12:36 PM
chill the **** out man get the tampon out of your butt i was kidding you think i like having c pep on the sidelines and seeing harrington in there PLEASE get a grip drink a 40:dolphins: :dolphins: :dolphins:

Too much work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.

allport30
12-07-2006, 12:36 PM

hey man i know your trying to joke but, but your icon cmon bashing a poor smiley face like that with a hammer, your a disgrace to all smilies, if you knew what physical and mental pain a smiley face went through to get that happy face you wouldnt be bashing on him lol :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

allport30
12-07-2006, 12:37 PM
Too much work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.

thats the quote of the year man

csabe
12-07-2006, 12:37 PM
hey man i know your trying to joke but, but your icon cmon bashing a poor smiley face like that with a hammer, your a disgrace to all smilies, if you knew what physical and mental pain a smiley face went through to get that happy face you wouldnt be bashing on him lol :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

Somebody overdosed on his prozac this morning.

PerfectFinz72
12-07-2006, 12:39 PM

I agree, this thread is pointless. So, we have fans calling him selfish because he busted his butt to be able to start the beginning of the season and now fans poking fun at his injury. Awesome. :shakeno:

csabe
12-07-2006, 12:40 PM
thats the quote of the year man

I just see too much C-pepp bashing on this board and have had a severe knee injury myself and knew it took like 2 years till I was able to even play pickup basketball without pain. Tired of seeing most of the fan base bash this guy. Glad to see you are happy this morning though.

allport30
12-07-2006, 12:42 PM
I just see too much C-pepp bashing and have had a severe knee injury myself and knew it took like 2 years till I was able to even play pickup basketball without pain. Tired of seeing most of the fan base bash this guy. Glad to see you are happy this morning though.

not bashing, if u read it says i hate seeing him on the sidelines

Gardenhead
12-07-2006, 12:43 PM
This thread is tasteless.

It should be moved to Spam or Depths.

There is no football discussion here. Move along.

csabe
12-07-2006, 12:46 PM
I agree, this thread is pointless. So, we have fans calling him selfish because he busted his butt to be able to start the beginning of the season and now fans poking fun at his injury. Awesome. :shakeno:

Football today is all win now but anyone who watched football in the 70's and 80's before free agency saw teams developed players longer and had more patience (the fans did too back then). Teams had the same players for the most part making them more cohesive over the long haul and able to become very good.

Now with all the change it takes half a year to adjust to a new corrdinator or a couple of new o-lineman or a new QB all because the fan base is screaming for everyones head if they are not world beaters from the first game of their career. It takes time to develop a real team and most players in the NFL aren't great from the get go. It's just unrealistic expectations, although every fan should expect maximum effort every game.

csabe
12-07-2006, 12:48 PM
not bashing, if u read it says i hate seeing him on the sidelines

I understand that and saw you weren't bashing. I just see way too much bashing of him overall on this board not saying you were the actual basher. LOL.

fitskin
12-07-2006, 12:50 PM
Yea I could beat him. I run a 4.4 40.:D

No you don't.

PyroDOLFAN
12-07-2006, 12:51 PM
csabe and allport seem to be using this thread more to raise their post number than talk football. Guys get a telephone or something and settle this like a Female.

Aussiefinfan54
12-07-2006, 12:52 PM
i rekon big daddy dan wilkinson could eat him right now with ease

PyroDOLFAN
12-07-2006, 12:52 PM
No you don't.

Actually I do for your information. I play Corner for my highschool.

fitskin
12-07-2006, 12:57 PM

Ok I'll be happy to read about you when you win the state championship in the 100 meter dash for your high school. I mean with that speed, you'd be a shoe in.

Lester
12-07-2006, 12:58 PM
I don't know if i could beat him, but I saw a few defensive linemen run him down when he was in there. Hopefully he gets all his speed back because without it he is very mediocre. We have enough of that already.

Dolfan984
12-07-2006, 01:07 PM

Even if you do(play corner for high school). It's really hard to get a good consistant 4.4 40 unless you've gotten some amazing talent. I've done speed training for a few years now, and even before then I was faster than almost the entire track team. I'm bearly getting a high 4.5 now and that's at 6'4" (long strides). If you can run a 4.4 I can't wait to hear about your college career. :)

allport30
12-07-2006, 01:08 PM
No you don't.

^^^^^YEAH THAT ^^^^^

Dolfan984
12-07-2006, 01:08 PM
I believe in the 2005 training camp Culpepper raced Moe Williams and Culpepper smoked him.

Once he gets his full speed back he'll be back to being one of the top 5 fastest QBs in the league again.

Aussiefinfan54
12-07-2006, 01:15 PM
I believe in the 2005 training camp Culpepper raced Moe Williams and Culpepper smoked him.

Once he gets his full speed back he'll be back to being one of the top 5 fastest QBs in the league again.

thats a big if whether or not he returns to his potential full speed which i doubt he will unfortunately.

Alex44
12-07-2006, 01:17 PM
Question to everyone

Runningbacks and Receivers who have knee surgery these days actually come back with a STRONGER knee and in a lot of cases with extra boost after they are fully and completely recovered (generally two years for major ones) why would a QB be any different

Dolfan984
12-07-2006, 01:25 PM
thats a big if whether or not he returns to his potential full speed which i doubt he will unfortunately.

Eh, Willis McGahee seems pretty decently fast nowadays. If this were the 70s or 80s, yeah you're right, but modern medicine is pretty awesome nowadays. We're talking about a world class pro athlete here too.

csabe
12-07-2006, 01:26 PM
csabe and allport seem to be using this thread more to raise their post number than talk football. Guys get a telephone or something and settle this like a Female.

and you didn't raise your posts with the 2 last comments? you run 4.4 for the band playing the tuba? LOL

Dolfan984
12-07-2006, 01:26 PM
Question to everyone

Runningbacks and Receivers who have knee surgery these days actually come back with a STRONGER knee and in a lot of cases with extra boost after they are fully and completely recovered (generally two years for major ones) why would a QB be any different

Yeah that's what I was thinking.

ADDiKT
12-07-2006, 01:51 PM
I run a 4.35 Forty.... Forty yards in 4 Minutes and 35 Seconds.... Ok, bad joke... I may be able to beat him in a foot race, but he throws a much nicer ball than me AND I am not a probowler - YET! lol =)

RUDEbyallMEANS
12-07-2006, 02:44 PM
I remember seeing Albert Haynesworth from Tennessee catching Culpepper from behind this year. I can outrun C-Pep.

cpeppfan
12-07-2006, 03:19 PM
if daunte is 100 percent healthy, then no one on this board could outrun him. this thread has to be the worst threads i have probably ever seen. no offense to whoever made it, but come on?

Alex44
12-07-2006, 03:22 PM
I run a 4.35 Forty.... Forty yards in 4 Minutes and 35 Seconds.... Ok, bad joke... I may be able to beat him in a foot race, but he throws a much nicer ball than me AND I am not a probowler - YET! lol =)

Well maybe you can be a Pro Bowler

I dont know about a Probowler though :lol: