PDA

View Full Version : Madden Roster Updates

TractorTraylor
12-07-2006, 02:04 PM
I'm not saavy to the regular times when the rosters get updated but for those of you who are, should I expect the rosters to be updated any time soon? If so, when do you think?

BigDogsHunt
12-10-2006, 05:42 PM
I just picked up 07 today.....would think all roster updates are available online.

When was the last online update?

brandon27
12-10-2006, 11:44 PM
I just went online on the uh... 2nd of december and it forced a roster update on me... but they arent too updated... fonoti still isnt in the game at all... and for some reason cliff russel is still on miami as a WR... but at least marcus vick is on the roster now... its just too bad they dont give you the option to use him as a QB at all, cuz his passer ratings are pretty decent

Dolphins Own
12-11-2006, 05:11 PM
Just went on XBL today, and found a new roster update.

Fonoti is on the roster and Russel is off. And some OVR changes. Thats all I noticed so far(for Dolphins roster)

brandon27
12-11-2006, 07:22 PM
Just went on XBL today, and found a new roster update.

Fonoti is on the roster and Russel is off. And some OVR changes. Thats all I noticed so far(for Dolphins roster)

Really?? Awesome! I'm gonna have to go online and get it then! Thanks for the update

Nice to see EA is keeping up with it this year... for the most part anyways.

DeathStar
12-11-2006, 07:34 PM
so the last 5 threads all involve madden 2007...

why not make ONE THREAD to talk about the ONE GAME?

brandon27
12-11-2006, 08:16 PM
Wow, we got hammered in this new roster update too eh? Culpepper dropped 2 overall, harrington is up though, 3 i think, Brown improved, something doesnt look normal about booker, was he always 82 OVR? i thought he was higher... Fonoti is an 80, Carter is down to 86.. Allen got hammered down 3 to 77 as well.

and I think the biggest change is Mare... down to 82 overall! ouch!

TractorTraylor
12-11-2006, 09:07 PM
Is there an site that gives the official changes of the updates? Ive looked for it but havent had any luck.

brandon27
12-11-2006, 09:57 PM
No, not that I'm aware of. You just need to keep going online and checking for them.

Phinz420
12-12-2006, 03:20 AM
so the last 5 threads all involve madden 2007...

why not make ONE THREAD to talk about the ONE GAME?

:lol:

The Rev
12-12-2006, 07:59 AM
To someone like me that only gets to play every so often,
how would I go about updating my rosters.
Thanks for the help. :wink:

brandon27
12-12-2006, 08:42 AM
To someone like me that only gets to play every so often,
how would I go about updating my rosters.
Thanks for the help. :wink:

Go online, in to set up a quick match or something... once it takes you to the team select screen, it will prompt you to download the rosters before you can play. Download them... save them, then leave the game if you dont want to play... or play away. Sucks that you have to do it that way, im sure ive upset many people thinking theyre ready to get into a game, then once i get the rosters i leave... but... its all we have to work with

The Rev
12-12-2006, 04:52 PM
Go online, in to set up a quick match or something... once it takes you to the team select screen, it will prompt you to download the rosters before you can play. Download them... save them, then leave the game if you dont want to play... or play away. Sucks that you have to do it that way, im sure ive upset many people thinking theyre ready to get into a game, then once i get the rosters i leave... but... its all we have to work with

Thanks brother :wink:

Dolphins Own
12-12-2006, 08:28 PM
Wow, we got hammered in this new roster update too eh? Culpepper dropped 2 overall, harrington is up though, 3 i think, Brown improved, something doesnt look normal about booker, was he always 82 OVR? i thought he was higher... Fonoti is an 80, Carter is down to 86.. Allen got hammered down 3 to 77 as well.

and I think the biggest change is Mare... down to 82 overall! ouch!

Harrignton went up 2, Brown up 1, and Booker is usually 83 OVR.(I think)