PDA

View Full Version : All-Americans

Stitches
12-08-2006, 11:14 AM
I wasn't sure when the lists came out, but I'm interested in seeing who makes it, especially the freshman all-americans. So I figures we can post all the lists here, and discuss various players who made it(or got snubbed) when the lists do come out.

Timmy54
12-08-2006, 11:21 AM
I heard percy harvin was on the freshman all-american team, havent seen the full list yet.

Stitches
12-08-2006, 11:24 AM
I heard percy harvin was on the freshman all-american team, havent seen the full list yet.

I want to see if David Harvey made it.

Timmy54
12-08-2006, 11:26 AM
local radio was blowing smoke up Meyers rear this morning so no news outside the gators here, maybe someone else knows.

DBoston80
12-08-2006, 11:26 AM
If there isnt atleast 7 Buckeyes on there Im gonna cry foul and label these selections as Illegitamte and cry in my pillow like a troubled 13 year old girl!

Bumpus
12-08-2006, 11:30 AM
If there isnt atleast 7 Buckeyes on there Im gonna cry foul and label these selections as Illegitamte and cry in my pillow like a troubled 13 year old girl!
:lol:
Thanks, I needed a good laugh this morning.

Crowder52
12-08-2006, 11:36 AM

Can't you at least take five seconds at the end of each post to correct your embarassing grammar? Not only were you way off on the spelling of illegitimate, but you also inexplicably capitalized it.

DBoston80
12-08-2006, 11:38 AM
Can't you at least take five seconds at the end of each post to correct your embarassing grammar? Not only were you way off on the spelling of illegitimate, but you also inexplicably capitalized it.

You know people from Ohio State dont go to class!!! I could use a tutor you wanna help?

Stitches
12-08-2006, 11:45 AM
You know people from Ohio State dont go to class!!! I could use a tutor you wanna help?

Yea, I'll help. However, it runs $20/hour. :D

Stitches
12-08-2006, 11:46 AM

I can think of 5 that I would put on the lists, not counting freshman all American, since I don't know enough OSU freshman who played a ton.

DBoston80
12-08-2006, 11:46 AM
Yea, I'll help. However, it runs $20/hour. :D

I bet BIG on the Steelers last night I can afford it......

Plus I got a money line bet on OSU in so thats like money in the bank ya know.

Stitches
12-08-2006, 11:48 AM
I bet BIG on the Steelers last night I can afford it......

Plus I got a money line bet on OSU in so thats like money in the bank ya know.

I'd always bet Steelers over Browns.

Motion
12-08-2006, 11:48 AM
Florida had several guys on the SEC freshman team.

Tim Tebow
Percy Harvin
Brandon James

Harvin also got AP SEC Freshman of the year and the SEC Coaches Freshman of the Year.

DBoston80
12-08-2006, 11:49 AM
I'd always bet Steelers over Browns.

Well when you have to lay 7.5 in bad weather it gets hard to pull the trigger but thankfully I did.

Stitches
12-08-2006, 11:50 AM

Tim Tebow
Percy Harvin
Brandon James

Harvin also got AP SEC Freshman of the year and the SEC Coaches Freshman of the Year.

What does James play?

Timmy54
12-08-2006, 11:51 AM

Tim Tebow
Percy Harvin
Brandon James

Think they said this morning that Harvin made the national freshman all-american team. Meyer was being praised to not letting that big fish leave last year, like his buddy and former high school teammate that went to FSU:fire: imagine if both were in gainesville right now.,...wow

Motion
12-08-2006, 11:57 AM
What does James play?

Punt and Kickoff Returner

All 5'7 160 lbs of him :lol:

finswin56
12-08-2006, 11:58 AM

Tim Tebow
Percy Harvin
Brandon James

Harvin also got AP SEC Freshman of the year and the SEC Coaches Freshman of the Year.:woot:

Stitches
12-08-2006, 12:02 PM
Punt and Kickoff Returner

All 5'7 160 lbs of him :lol:

Chad Owens size, if not much smaller. Will he ever see time at WR(or whatever i true position is)?

Motion
12-08-2006, 12:05 PM
Chad Owens size, if not much smaller. Will he ever see time at WR(or whatever i true position is)?
:yes: He is a Running Back. He saw a few snaps there, not many. Hopefully more next season, he's amazing at making people miss.

Stitches
12-08-2006, 12:09 PM
:yes: He is a Running Back. He saw a few snaps there, not many. Hopefully more next season, he's amazing at making people miss.

Yea, I saw one return he had in the past couple games(against Arkansas I think it was after McFadden made it a close game again). I was thinking he ran it back all the way, and he just blew by everyone.

Motion
12-08-2006, 12:13 PM
Yea, I saw one return he had in the past couple games(against Arkansas I think it was after McFadden made it a close game again). I was thinking he ran it back all the way, and he just blew by everyone.

Funny thing is one of the defensive coaches basically had to beg Urban Meyer to recruit him.

Stitches
12-08-2006, 12:16 PM
Funny thing is one of the defensive coaches basically had to beg Urban Meyer to recruit him.
Slip ups like that happen a lot. I think Ian Johnson only got recruited by Boise St.