PDA

View Full Version : DolfanTom v. B-lo Official Bet Thread

DolfanTom
12-08-2006, 05:00 PM
Ladies and Gentlemen, Boys and Girls, the "Bet of the Century" is on!

And this one is a FH Interactive Bet! YOU get to participate and YOU will help determine how embarrassed the loser will be. Here are the parameters:

Bet: Based on winner of 12/17/06 game between the Miami Dolphins and Buffalo Bills.

What's at stake?: The loser will have to take a one-week depths hiatus, beginning at noon on 12/18/06 and running through noon on 12/25/06 (Yes, that's Christmas - it's a week!). In addition, the loser will wear an avetar of the winner's choice until noon, the day after the SuperBowl. Avetars to be chosen from a pool of avetars generated based on the terms below. Also, the loser will have either of the applicable phrases under their usernames until the SuperBowl - "Owned by DolfanTom" or "Owned by B-lo."

Avetar Pool Criteria: Avetars must be as embarrassing for the loser as possible, while still being able to pass through the FH censors. For purposes of this contest, like2god will serve as the official arbiter as to whether a potential avetar will pass the censors. These avetars must be equally embarrassing for both DolfanTom or B-lo. None should be specifically directed towards one or the other - they must be embarrassing to both of us!

Directions: Please post your potential avetars to this thread no later than midnight on 12/14/06. Both DolfanTom and B-lo will choose which avetar the other will wear in the event of a loss by each individual's team. Choices must be made and documented in this thread by midnight on 12/16/06.

If you don't have that special avetar-making skill, don't fret! You can still participate by suggesting which avetar you think DolfanTom or B-lo should choose!!

Let the games begin!!!!

Note: These are the official rules as of 4 p.m., EST on 12/08/06. Any further rule alterations will be made to this first posting.

retired opfinistic
12-08-2006, 05:31 PM
the tension mounts

icephinfan
12-08-2006, 05:41 PM
It's On!!!!:evil:

B-lo
12-08-2006, 05:44 PM
It is SO on!!!!!!!!!! Squish Da fish and Dolphag Tom will show his true colors thru his avy!!!:evil: :cooldude:

Capt. Dick
12-08-2006, 07:00 PM
Should there be a minimum amount of posts required for the loser? As it`s set up now, Blo could refuse to post untill after the SB and not be in violation of the wager.

Or am I missing something?

cnc66
12-08-2006, 07:18 PM
Should there be a minimum amount of posts required for the loser? As it`s set up now, Blo could refuse to post untill after the SB and not be in violation of the wager.

Or am I missing something?

that would be a welsh Cap'n...there IS a spirit to the bet, and I believe they both will prove honorable.

Capt. Dick
12-08-2006, 07:30 PM
that would be a welsh Cap'n...there IS a spirit to the bet, and I believe they both will prove honorable.

cnc, yes, ordinarily I would agree with you. There is no doubt in my mind that Tom would honor the agreement, as would any other Fin fan. He`s a good, honest, responsible Dolphin fan.

On the other hand, Blo is...well...Blo.:lol:

B-lo
12-08-2006, 08:41 PM
cnc, yes, ordinarily I would agree with you. There is no doubt in my mind that Tom would honor the agreement, as would any other Fin fan. He`s a good, honest, responsible Dolphin fan.

On the other hand, Blo is...well...Blo.:lol:Captain dikhead, I will be here. A bet is a bet, if I lose, I'll honor the agreement!:cooldude:

Capt. Dick
12-08-2006, 10:03 PM
Captain dikhead, I will be here. A bet is a bet, if I lose, I'll honor the agreement!:cooldude:

alright, good enough.

retired opfinistic
12-09-2006, 01:09 PM
Captain dikhead, I will be here. A bet is a bet, if I lose, I'll honor the agreement!:cooldude:I'd stake my checkered reputation on that. :)

DolfanTom
12-10-2006, 05:13 PM
Captain dikhead, I will be here. A bet is a bet, if I lose, I'll honor the agreement!:cooldude:
Say what you want about Blo, but I think he'll show up after he loses.

Really, if you think about it - for the loser- owning up to the punishment is really just a sign of how big a fan he is, Blo or myself.

like2god
12-10-2006, 05:28 PM
Here are a few avy's for both B-lo and Tom, kept them clean so they wouldn't conflict with TOS.

http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k88/like2god/funny%20pics/BLO-6.gif

http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k88/like2god/funny%20pics/BLO-1.gif

http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k88/like2god/funny%20pics/BLO2.gif

http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k88/like2god/funny%20pics/BLO3.gif

http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k88/like2god/funny%20pics/BLO-4.gif

http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k88/like2god/funny%20pics/Blo5.gif

Come on guys, we need more avy's to choose from. Just keep in mind that the mods will remove anything that is considered "offensive".

B-lo
12-10-2006, 08:36 PM
Here are a few avy's for both B-lo and Tom, kept them clean so they wouldn't conflict with TOS.

Come on guys, we need more avy's to choose from. Just keep in mind that the mods will remove anything that is considered "offensive".

.Those will fit Tom just fine.:D This might not be a post for the depths, BUt I got to give props to the phags today. They played a he L L of a game, they whipped the patsy's as#! Looked pretty dam impressive.The D played fukin good! And Sammy Morris, looked dam good too! Alright enough of that sh$t, I don't give a fuk how good you looked , next week it's Squish da fish time BABY!!!!!:cooldude:

like2god
12-10-2006, 08:51 PM
Those will fit Tom just fine.:D
Earth to B-l-o-w, Tom isn't going to lose the bet. :D

This might not be a post for the depths, BUt I got to give props to the phags today. They played a he L L of a game, they whipped the patsy's as#! Looked pretty dam impressive.The D played fukin good! And Sammy Morris, looked dam good too! Alright enough of that sh$t, I don't give a fuk how good you looked , next week it's Squish da fish time BABY!!!!!:cooldude:

They did look very good today. Now explain to me how if the Phins can hold the Pats to 0, I repeat ZERO points, how do you figure that the Jills will have better luck? :lol:

GoBills24
12-10-2006, 09:05 PM

They did look very good today. Now explain to me how if the Phins can hold the Pats to 0, I repeat ZERO points, how do you figure that the Jills will have better luck? :lol:

Since when did Tom change his pick to the Bills?

:confused:

B-lo
12-10-2006, 09:53 PM

They did look very good today. Now explain to me how if the Phins can hold the Pats to 0, I repeat ZERO points, how do you figure that the Jills will have better luck? :lol:ohh, so when a team does something 1 week in the NFL, then the next week is going to be exactly the same. I see now. Why do they even play on every sunday? Let's just play the first week and then we will know EXACTLY what's going to happen the rest of the weeks. The exact same as the first. RIGHT?

So if the Bills lost to the lowly Lions, and the Dolphins beat the Lions, Then how did the Bills beat the Dolphags?... Do I need continue or do you see how stupid your logic is? "tHAT'S WHY THEY PLAY THE game"!:cooldude:

like2god
12-10-2006, 10:02 PM
ohh, so when a team does something 1 week in the NFL, then the next week is going to be exactly the same. I see now. Why do they even play on every sunday? Let's just play the first week and then we will know EXACTLY what's going to happen the rest of the weeks. The exact same as the first. RIGHT?

So if the Bills lost to the lowly Lions, and the Dolphins beat the Lions, Then how did the Bills beat the Dolphags?... Do I need continue or do you see how stupid your logic is? "tHAT'S WHY THEY PLAY THE game"!:cooldude:

All of that worthless rambling for nothing. :lol:

I didn't say that the Phins were going to shut the Bills out, I was saying that the Patriots are a better team than the Bills. If the Phins looked good against the Pats today (lets not forget the Chicago game) I expect them to win against a team of lesser talent (Bills). Whether they do or not is up to them, but I honestly feel they will beat your sorry @ss off this board for a week. :D

B-lo
12-10-2006, 10:23 PM

I didn't say that the Phins were going to shut the Bills out, I was saying that the Patriots are a better team than the Bills. If the Phins looked good against the Pats today (lets not forget the Chicago game) I expect them to win against a team of lesser talent (Bills). Whether they do or not is up to them, but I honestly feel they will beat your sorry @ss off this board for a week. :D

.alright your explanation of logic is still fukin stupid!" If the phins played well this week and their playing a lesser team next week.. blah blah blah......" Each week anything can happen, sh#t even a weak as# team like the dolphags can beat a more talented team ,like the Bears, each week is different. But, you poor homerized phag fan, I think next week will be a great game, 2 teams that are playing well and the better team will win. And your buddy Dolphag Tom will be gone for a week, and come back w/ a kick as# avetar of my choice! This is just my opinion anythying can happen, that's why "they play the game"!!!:cooldude: You better hope the phags didn't just play their best game today though, cause their going to need their best game to win at the RALPH next week!

finfan01
12-10-2006, 10:27 PM
may the best team win:wink:

B-lo
12-10-2006, 10:30 PM
may the best team win:wink:Truly that's about it man, may the best team(on that day) win. Which is the Bills!:wink:

finfan01
12-10-2006, 10:32 PM
Truly that's about it man, may the best team(on that day) win. Which is the Bills!:wink:

It would be a good game to watch no doubt.........a good way to kick-start the holidays:D

GoBills24
12-10-2006, 10:39 PM

Lesser talent?

We are 1-0 against the Phins this year.

Oh well, I'll take the "lesser talent", and the wins to go along with it.

DolfanTom
12-11-2006, 08:25 AM
Those will fit Tom just fine.:D This might not be a post for the depths, BUt I got to give props to the phags today. They played a he L L of a game, they whipped the patsy's as#! Looked pretty dam impressive.The D played fukin good! And Sammy Morris, looked dam good too! Alright enough of that sh$t, I don't give a fuk how good you looked , next week it's Squish da fish time BABY!!!!!:cooldude:Oh Blo, it is so on!!!!

This is going to be one fun week!!

The only squishing of fish you'll be doing is when you squeeze the Filet-o-Fish when you take a break from "Fry Duty" at McDonald's this week!

These Avy's are nice, eh! Let the fun begin!

B-lo
12-11-2006, 08:38 AM
Oh Blo, it is so on!!!!

This is going to be one fun week!!

The only squishing of fish you'll be doing is when you squeeze the Filet-o-Fish when you take a break from "Fry Duty" at McDonald's this week!

These Avy's are nice, eh! Let the fun begin!YEA MAN!!! It will be nice to see these 2 teams actually play when both are playing good, should be awesome! I expect a good game w/ the better team winning, ... DA BILLS!!!
:cooldude:

DolfanTom
12-11-2006, 10:22 AM
YEA MAN!!! It will be nice to see these 2 teams actually play when both are playing good, should be awesome! I expect a good game w/ the better team winning, ... DA BILLS!!!
:cooldude:So far, I'm liking the first one - dunce cap in the corner! It fits you nice Blo!

B-lo
12-11-2006, 12:44 PM
So far, I'm liking the first one - dunce cap in the corner! It fits you nice Blo!I seen a few that will fit you just perfect DphagT!
:evil:

Mike13
12-11-2006, 03:35 PM
the tension mounts

Who is tension and who is he mounting?

B-lo
12-11-2006, 08:05 PM
Who is tension and who is he mounting?keep your sexuality out of this, punk bytch!:cooldude:

retired opfinistic
12-12-2006, 01:19 PM
Who is tension and who is he mounting?Tension is the biker that lives with B-Lo.

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

Mike13
12-12-2006, 01:57 PM
keep your sexuality out of this, punk bytch!:cooldude:

That was a pun dumbass.

timbalu
12-12-2006, 03:10 PM
Would like to say I'll miss you, BLOW...Like a severe case of hemorhoids ! :lol:

like2god
12-13-2006, 06:01 PM
keep your sexuality out of this, punk bytch!:cooldude:

Only a few more days until you get a week vacation and a brand spankin new avy. Do you have any last words, blowboy? :cooldude:

B-lo
12-13-2006, 09:54 PM
Only a few more days until you get a week vacation and a brand spankin new avy. Do you have any last words, blowboy? :cooldude:Dexter we know ulike2bgay, but come on , you really don't think the phags are going up there and winning do ya? It will be a sweet victory, and Tom will have a nice new avy!!!!:cooldude:

like2god
12-13-2006, 10:11 PM
Dexter we know ulike2bgay TM,
:lol:

but come on , you really don't think the phags are going up there and winning do ya? It will be a sweet victory, and Tom will have a nice new avy!!!!:cooldude:

You do realize that you aren't playing the Patriots this week, right? :lol:

DolfanTom
12-13-2006, 11:59 PM
Only a few more days until you get a week vacation and a brand spankin new avy. Do you have any last words, blowboy? :cooldude:I'm sure he'll get them all in before Sunday!

It's going to be weird w/out Blo around for a week. But I'm sure we'll all manage! :wink:

B-lo
12-14-2006, 08:42 AM
I'm sure he'll get them all in before Sunday!

It's going to be weird w/out Blo around for a week. But I'm sure we'll all manage! :wink:Enjoying your last days around here before your week vacation from finheaven? I see you keep posting about the weather up there, the weather will not be the difference. It's not the warm/cold air that's going to be smashing little piano boy to the ground all day, forcing him to throw picks..... But you keep praying for that nice weather if you really think that's going to help??:shakeno: Enjoy your last few days!:D

DolfanTom
12-14-2006, 10:24 AM
Enjoying your last days around here before your week vacation from finheaven? I see you keep posting about the weather up there, the weather will not be the difference. It's not the warm/cold air that's going to be smashing little piano boy to the ground all day, forcing him to throw picks..... But you keep praying for that nice weather if you really think that's going to help??:shakeno: Enjoy your last few days!:DIs your LT still questionable??

Poor poor JP!!

B-lo
12-14-2006, 12:54 PM
Is your LT still questionable??

Poor poor JP!!Why would you be worried about J.P.? Piano boy is the one you need to worry about! Jason Peters and some help from the backs will help(contain)J.T!!!!

(I hope):lol: He is playing so dam good right now , With the way J.P. has been hit a few times this year from the blindside, he makes me a "little" nervous. I just hope he doesn't have like 3 sacks and 2 forced fumbles. If he does we could be hurtin, But if not , It could very easily be the other way around! We'll see.... Hopefully you won't get to see because a fellow Bills fan busts you in both eyes on the way in and you can't see !!!! :lol: :wink: Just kidding . hope you enjoy the game and walk out with your head high, even though you got your as# WHOOOPED!!!!!!!:cooldude:

like2god
12-14-2006, 01:07 PM
Why would you be worried about J.P.?
I agree, he isn't good enough to get all worried. Nice honest observation, blow. :D

Piano boy is the one you need to worry about! Jason Peters and some help from the backs will help(contain)J.T!!!!
:sidelol: Just keep telling yourself that.

(I hope):lol: He is playing so dam good right now , With the way J.P. has been hit a few times this year from the blindside, he makes me a "little" nervous. I just hope he doesn't have like 3 sacks and 2 forced fumbles. If he does we could be hurtin, But if not , It could very easily be the other way around! We'll see.... Hopefully you won't get to see because a fellow Bills fan busts you in both eyes on the way in and you can't see !!!! :lol: :wink: Just kidding . hope you enjoy the game and walk out with your head high, even though you got your as# WHOOOPED!!!!!!!:cooldude:

The Bills have shown signs of playing tough and hard fought games this year, but they haven't put it all together. One week they look good and the next JP has a pick and 2 fumbles. You never really know what you are going to get with them. Next year might be a different story, a few more additions and another year under Losmans belt and they could be even more consistant. As for Sunday, with the way the Dolphins D has played this year I don't think JP and Willis are going to have a very easy day ahead of them. If the Phins can stop McGahee they will have a very good chance at winning the game. JP Losman doesn't scare me at all at this point, Willis is the guy that can beat us, not the QB.

B-lo
12-14-2006, 01:17 PM
I agree, he isn't good enough to get all worried. Nice honest observation, blow. :D

:sidelol: Just keep telling yourself that.

The Bills have shown signs of playing tough and hard fought games this year, but they haven't put it all together. One week they look good and the next JP has a pick and 2 fumbles. You never really know what you are going to get with them. Next year might be a different story, a few more additions and another year under Losmans belt and they could be even more consistant. As for Sunday, with the way the Dolphins D has played this year I don't think JP and Willis are going to have a very easy day ahead of them. If the Phins can stop McGahee they will have a very good chance at winning the game. JP Losman doesn't scare me at all at this point, Willis is the guy that can beat us, not the QB.

. Neither one of these q.b.'s can win this game for their team. The team that wins is the team that helps their q.b. the most i.e. running game. whatever team can run the ball and take the pressure off the q.b. will win. The best pass protection is a running game!!!
:cooldude: Put the q.b. in managable 3rd downs, whatever defense gets to tee off on 3rd down will win this game IMO!!!:cooldude:

DolfanTom
12-14-2006, 01:34 PM
Hopefully you won't get to see because a fellow Bills fan busts you in both eyes on the way in and you can't see !!!!

You Phucking *******!!! :fire:. Phuck you you low down dirty piece of human $hit!! Phuck you, Phuck your family, Phuck your ancestors, Phuck that lazy sperm that came in second to the one that fertilized that egg in your mother that eventually became your sorry A$$. I hate you B-lo, I hate you I hate you, I hate you!!!! :fire::fire:

:lol: :wink: Just kidding . hope you enjoy the game and walk out with your head high, even though you got your as# WHOOOPED!!!!!!!:cooldude:
Oh .... nevermind.

B-lo
12-14-2006, 03:35 PM
Come on , I need some more avy's to choose from for DolpfagTom to sport! :cooldude:

like2god
12-14-2006, 03:41 PM
Come on , I need some more avy's to choose from for DolpfagTom to sport! :cooldude:
Why waste the time? We found a few good ones for you already. :D

Mike13
12-14-2006, 03:44 PM
! Jason Peters and some help from the backs will help(contain)J.T!!!!

Who the hell is Jason Peters?

B-lo
12-14-2006, 03:49 PM
Who the hell is Jason Peters? You will see Sunday! He's a gem the Bills found in like the 7th round. He was a tight end. He is an awesome athlete who is HUGE and is just learning how to play left tackle. J.T. Will probably kill him 1on1 because J.T. is that good and Peter's is young but w/ a chip block from the back , hopefully we can slow him down? well see!!

Mike13
12-14-2006, 03:59 PM
You will see Sunday! He's a gem the Bills found in like the 7th round. He was a tight end. He is an awesome athlete who is HUGE and is just learning how to play left tackle. J.T. Will probably kill him 1on1 because J.T. is that good and Peter's is young but w/ a chip block from the back , hopefully we can slow him down? well see!!

a Chop Block? Since when did the Bills hire Alex Gibbs?

B-lo
12-14-2006, 11:08 PM
a Chop Block? Since when did the Bills hire Alex Gibbs?:lol: "chip" , chip block.

DolfanTom
12-15-2006, 12:18 PM
Hey, i've decided. If B-lo loses this bet, he will don this avetar, donated by Mr. like2God:

Enjoy B-lo!!!

So what will I be "wearing" if the Dolphins lose?

retired opfinistic
12-15-2006, 12:29 PM
Hey, i've decided. If B-lo loses this bet, he will don this avetar, donated by Mr. like2God:

Enjoy B-lo!!!

So what will I be "wearing" if the Dolphins lose?:D excellent.

B-lo
12-15-2006, 12:39 PM

Enjoy B-lo!!!

So what will I be "wearing" if the Dolphins lose?
:sidelol: I like that 1 !!! But my time to choose is not up yet, The avy you will be wearing will be here by the deadline. :cooldude:

like2god
12-15-2006, 12:43 PM
:sidelol: I like that 1 !!!
Oh god, the f*cker is going to enjoy wearing his avy. :rolleyes2

But my time to choose is not up yet, The avy you will be wearing will be here by the deadline. :cooldude:

It has to be TOS friendly and fit the kb size limitations. But why choose another when you already said you like the one Tom picked out for you? Remember B-lo, you can only wear one. :lol:

retired opfinistic
12-15-2006, 12:48 PM
:sidelol: I like that 1 !!! But my time to choose is not up yet, The avy you will be wearing will be here by the deadline. :cooldude:Tommy's avy ain't changing.

B-lo
12-15-2006, 12:51 PM
Oh god, the f*cker is going to enjoy wearing his avy. :rolleyes2

It has to be TOS friendly and fit the kb size limitations. But why choose another when you already said you like the one Tom picked out for you? Remember B-lo, you can only wear one. :lol:You just don't get it do you? I'm not losing. The phish are going down, I hate to break it to you, but Tom's going on a Vacation and when he comes back he will be sporting the......................

"I know nothing about football" avy . The 4th one down the list. That's my pick for him.
:cooldude: Hope you like it Tom, you'll be wearing it for awhile!!!:wink: Thanks for the avetar's L2G. Tom loves the one he's going to be doning!!:evil:

B-lo
12-15-2006, 12:53 PM
Tommy's avy ain't changing.You are soooo wrong ol' foolish one!! He knows nothing about football!!!

retired opfinistic
12-15-2006, 12:58 PM
What you really meant to say:

You are soooo right ol' football guru!! He knows all there is to know about football!!! He's a Finfan!!!

B-lo
12-15-2006, 01:03 PM
What you really meant to say:You should NOT be able to do that SH%T!!!!:tantrum: :tantrum: :lol:

DolfanTom
12-15-2006, 01:04 PM
You are soooo wrong ol' foolish one!! He knows nothing about football!!!
:cooldude:http://youtube.com/watch?v=WrjwaqZfjIY&mode=related&search=

Mr. Blow. Please watch this clip w/ Dr. Cox to explain to you what I think about your posts! :wink:

Dude, you are so going down Sunday!! I'll actually miss you for a week - but I expect it'll be just like receiving another Christmas present when you come back looking like a dunce :lol::sidelol:

DolfanTom
12-15-2006, 01:05 PM
I eat that SH%T!!!!:tantrum: :tantrum: :lol:

:eek:

Dude, I'm sure your wife and kids aren't down w/ this so stop!!!

B-lo
12-15-2006, 01:16 PM
:eek:

Dude, I'm sure your wife and kids aren't down w/ this so stop!!!How do you like your new avy? DDRRR......"I know nothing about football" and just below that will read I got "owned by B-LO!!!!!:cooldude:

timbalu
12-15-2006, 01:27 PM
[quote=B-lo]Why would you be worried about J.P.? Piano boy is the one you need to worry about! Jason Peters and some help from the backs will help(contain)J.T!!!!

Hmmm, middle name must be "SUX"... Right, BLOW ? :lol:

retired opfinistic
12-15-2006, 02:36 PM
You should NOT be able to do that SH%T!!!!:tantrum: :tantrum: :lol:It violates TOS but amongst friends....s'okay.:lol:

B-lo
12-15-2006, 03:18 PM
It violates TOS but amongst friends....s'okay.:lol:Who the fuk is TOS??

retired opfinistic
12-15-2006, 03:23 PM
Who the fuk is TOS??:lol: I hope you're joking

http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/rules.php

B-lo
12-15-2006, 03:31 PM
:lol: I hope you're joking

http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/rules.phpNo I'm not and I'm still not. I know this place is ran and monitored by moderator's and such, but I still don't know what the fuk TOS stands for. It's obviously that's the people who govern this place but what's TOS stand for?

retired opfinistic
12-15-2006, 03:42 PM
No I'm not and I'm still not. I know this place is ran and monitored by moderator's and such, but I still don't know what the fuk TOS stands for. It's obviously that's the people who govern this place but what's TOS stand for?Terms of Service.

Quoted Text
Added: September 13, 2004 - You may not alter someone else's words and use it as quoted text. Previously, this had long been an "unwritten rule" followed by all. But it now must be added.

Changing a quote is a 'no no' but so is circumventing the ****ing profanity filter.

B-lo
12-15-2006, 09:18 PM
Terms of Service.

Changing a quote is a 'no no' but so is circumventing the ****ing profanity filter.

ahhh.. I see . thanks for the clarification.:cooldude:

Lee evans83
12-15-2006, 10:20 PM
go bills

CanadaFinFan
12-15-2006, 10:33 PM
I like the one with the guy sitting in the corner with the dunce cap on.

Go Fins

DolfanTom
12-16-2006, 09:32 AM
How do you like your new avy? DDRRR......"I know nothing about football" and just below that will read I got "owned by B-LO!!!!!:cooldude:If my title is changing to anything, it'll be "Owned B-lo!"

:wink:

like2god
12-16-2006, 06:51 PM
Less than 24 hours left, blowboy!!!! :chuckle:

GoBills24
12-16-2006, 07:24 PM
Less than 24 hours left, blowboy!!!! :chuckle:

I'm sure he'll enjoy the benefits of winning the bet.

:D

like2god
12-16-2006, 07:39 PM
I'm sure he'll enjoy the benefits of winning the bet.

:D

If wearing an avy of a guy sitting in a corner with a dunce cap is enjoyment, by all means let Blowboy enjoy himself. He even said earlier that he likes it.

http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k8...pics/BLO-6.gif (http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k88/like2god/funny%20pics/BLO-6.gif)

:sidelol: I like that 1 !!!

GoBills24
12-16-2006, 07:51 PM
If wearing an avy of a guy sitting in a corner with a dunce cap is enjoyment, by all means let Blowboy enjoy himself. He even said earlier that he likes it.

Hey, whatever works for him I guess.

Mike13
12-16-2006, 10:07 PM
:lol: "chip" , chip block

I thought you meant chop block, since the I key is right next to the O key, and you're not exactly the queen of grammar.

So what's a chip block?

Mainge
12-17-2006, 12:06 AM

Those are all good, so why settle for one? Why not combine them all and make it a GIF animation?

B-lo
12-17-2006, 10:11 AM
I thought you meant chop block, since the I key is right next to the O key, and you're not exactly the queen of grammar.

So what's a chip block?When a running back leaves the backfield , he will sometimes help/chip the defensive end. He is helping the o-tackle with the defensive end by hitting him on the way out of the backfield. He's not staying to double team the d-end, he's just chipping him and leaving.( in short - it's a quick double team on the d-end.

QrtBck13
12-17-2006, 10:19 AM
B - LOw prepare for temination!!!!!:evil:
Sherminator says so!!!!:lol:
PHINS FOR LIFE:dolphins:

B-lo
12-17-2006, 11:23 AM
B - LOw prepare for temination!!!!!:evil:
Sherminator says so!!!!:lol:
PHINS FOR LIFE:dolphins:What is "temination ?" Stay on the porch little man.:cooldude:

like2god
12-17-2006, 11:32 AM
What's that sound I hear?

http://www.audiosparx.com/sa/archive/Household/Doors/Knocking-at-the-door/20597

Ohhhh, that must be the sound of Blo's knees knocking nervously because today is the day he gets a nice new avy. :lol:

B-lo
12-17-2006, 11:34 AM
What's that sound I hear?

http://www.audiosparx.com/sa/archive/Household/Doors/Knocking-at-the-door/20597

Ohhhh, that must be the sound of Blo's knees knocking nervously because today is the day he gets a nice new avy. :lol:

.In all honestly I am a little nervous. But still have confidence in DA BILLS BABY!!!!!:cooldude:

like2god
12-17-2006, 11:37 AM
In all honestly I am a little nervous. But still have confidence in DA BILLS BABY!!!!!:cooldude:

I have to hand it to you and Tom, I never do the avy thing anymore because it can always come back to bite you in the ***. I already lost a few times earlier this year, so I learned my lesson. :lol:

B-lo
12-17-2006, 11:41 AM
I have to hand it to you and Tom, I never do the avy thing anymore because it can always come back to bite you in the ***. I already lost a few times earlier this year, so I learned my lesson. :lol: Yea It's going to SUCK if I lose, but It's all in good fun. I'm a gambling man anyways, If 2 birds land on a tree branch, I'll bet you which one's going to fly off first!:lol:

like2god
12-17-2006, 11:43 AM
Yea It's going to SUCK if I lose, but It's all in good fun. I'm a gambling man anyways, If 2 birds land on a tree branch, I'll bet you which one's going to fly off first!:lol:

Well, good luck to both of you. I'm out until later. :cooldude:

finfan01
12-17-2006, 11:48 AM
Should be interesting to see what the result of this bet is going to be:lol:

retired opfinistic
12-17-2006, 12:42 PM
Good luck guys may the best Dolfan win.

B-lo
12-17-2006, 04:54 PM
There is really no reason to talk smack, and go into stats and q.b.ratings for this game. I think we all know how bad this game was. Honestly really NO need to rub it in. Bye bye Tom see you in a week. After the 1st quarter I never would have seen this outcome coming. BUt I got to tell you, It sure is a nice day to be a BUFFALO BILLS fan BABY!!!!!!!!:cooldude:

Colorado Dolfan
12-17-2006, 05:00 PM
Wow... Now I know how the Patsies felt last week... Nice game played by the Bills...

I'll take my crow well-done, thank you...

like2god
12-17-2006, 05:51 PM
I said this in another thread but thought I would post it here as well. Congrats B-lo, the Bills beat us today and you win the bet. Good job. :cooldude:

Tom, see you in a week buddy. You tried, but the Phins didn't hold up their end of the deal. :(

B-lo
12-17-2006, 05:53 PM
I know this loss hurts and there's really no need to talk about it, we all know what happened, BUT what did you guys think of Jason Peters? I know J.T got that forced fumble and all but I think J.P. held the ball to long. I watched the Peters/J.T. match up the best I could from the T.V cameras, but with out reviewing film or anything it seemed like Peters handled him. Taylor did have that pass break up but he was on the other side. Has J.T. found someone in the league that might actually be able to block him??:cooldude:

B-lo
12-17-2006, 05:54 PM
I said this in another thread but thought I would post it here as well. Congrats B-lo, the Bills beat us today and you win the bet. Good job. :cooldude:

Tom, see you in a week buddy. You tried, but the Phins didn't hold up their end of the deal. :(Thanks man!:cooldude: Tom see you in a week buddy.

like2god
12-17-2006, 05:56 PM
I know this loss hurts and there's really no need to talk about it, we all know what happened, BUT what did you guys think of Jason Peters? I know J.T got that forced fumble and all but I think J.P. held the ball to long. I watched the Peters/J.T. match up the best I could from the T.V cameras, but with out reviewing film or anything it seemed like Peters handled him. Taylor did have that pass break up but he was on the other side. Has J.T. found someone in the league that might actually be able to block him??:cooldude:

Seeing as how I live in Bills country, the game was blacked out so I couldn't tell you what I thought of the matchup. :rolleyes2 :tantrum:

B-lo
12-17-2006, 07:45 PM
Seeing as how I live in Bills country, the game was blacked out so I couldn't tell you what I thought of the matchup. :rolleyes2 :tantrum:

.You know that really sucks man!! I know you say are fans suck, or we can go through the never ending argument of who's fans are better, BUT the people up there are blue collar hard working people and for most $$$ is probably tight around the holidays. Stiil really no excuse , save your pennies !:cooldude: I heard some sh$t yesterday that this was the first time since the 1960's that the Dolphin game was blacked out? It sucks!!!:cooldude:

like2god
12-17-2006, 07:53 PM
You know that really sucks man!! I know you say are fans suck, or we can go through the never ending argument of who's fans are better,
B-lo, this is the smack forum, I don't think all Bills fans suck.....just you. :lol: :wink:

You read my thoughts on the Bills and their fans in that Beast of the East thread about the Bills possible move. :cooldude:

BUT the people up there are blue collar hard working people and for most $$$ is probably tight around the holidays. Stiil really no excuse , save your pennies !:cooldude: I heard some sh$t yesterday that this was the first time since the 1960's that the Dolphin game was blacked out? It sucks!!!:cooldude:

If this game was played earlier in the season I would have been there. There is always next year, I am not going to count on the game being televised like I did today. :(

B-lo
12-17-2006, 08:26 PM
B-lo, this is the smack forum, I don't think all Bills fans suck.....just you. :lol: :wink:

You read my thoughts on the Bills and their fans in that Beast of the East thread about the Bills possible move. :cooldude:

If this game was played earlier in the season I would have been there. There is always next year, I am not going to count on the game being televised like I did today. :(yea , I know it's a smack forum. But we should not have to leave to have a "normal no smack discussion". You can still talk football and have some meaning to posts in this forum besides homerized smack, right?:cooldude:

like2god
12-17-2006, 08:31 PM
yea , I know it's a smack forum. But we should not have to leave to have a "normal no smack discussion". You can still talk football and have some meaning to posts in this forum besides homerized smack, right?:cooldude:
Absolutely, all I'm saying is don't confuse the two. Don't confuse the smack that I dish out to the homers, with my honest feelings.

B-lo
12-17-2006, 08:37 PM
Absolutely, all I'm saying is don't confuse the two. Don't confuse the smack that I dish out to the homers, with my honest feelings.:cooldude: I hear ya.

Talk to Dolfag Tom today? Don't see him around today? I know he went to the game, he may be past out drunk?:lol: Or just so pissed doesn't he doesn't want to even hear the word "football" or "dolphins/Bills". I know when I go to a game down here and we lose , leaving that stadium I take about all the sh%t talk I can handle for a few days!:fire: After I don't want to hear sh%t from nobody!:lol: I'm sure he will be around tomorrow to say good bye before he goes on his week long vacation.:wink:

like2god
12-17-2006, 08:44 PM
:cooldude: I hear ya.

Talk to Dolfag Tom today? Don't see him around today? I know he went to the game, he may be past out drunk?:lol: Or just so pissed doesn't he doesn't want to even hear the word "football" or "dolphins/Bills". I know when I go to a game down here and we lose , leaving that stadium I take about all the sh%t talk I can handle for a few days!:fire: After I don't want to hear sh%t from nobody!:lol: I'm sure he will be around tomorrow to say good bye before he goes on his week long vacation.:wink:

He'll be here.

I just hope that if he took any sh*t from Bills fans that he went down swinging and took a few of them with him. :lol:

I went to a Steelers/Oilers game in the early 90's and I remember walking out of that stadium (after a loss) and all of the Steelers fans were kicking their cars and yelling at their kids. :shakeno: :lol: I would hate to think what Tom went through today in rival territory.

B-lo
12-17-2006, 09:25 PM
He'll be here.

I just hope that if he took any sh*t from Bills fans that he went down swinging and took a few of them with him. :lol:

I went to a Steelers/Oilers game in the early 90's and I remember walking out of that stadium (after a loss) and all of the Steelers fans were kicking their cars and yelling at their kids. :shakeno: :lol: I would hate to think what Tom went through today in rival territory.

.I can pretty much guarantee he took a ton of sh%t today!!! I.m sure my fellow die hards were relentless on any phag fans at the game. Just like you all are when we go to Ralph south down here.:cooldude:

McD
12-18-2006, 03:49 AM

Ha, ha!!

Awesome!!!

McD
12-18-2006, 03:53 AM
JP Losman doesn't scare me at all at this point, Willis is the guy that can beat us, not the QB.

Yes, more awesome evaluations!

Capt. Dick
12-18-2006, 04:00 AM
Yes, more awesome evaluations!

I`ll have to give you credit for one thing. Not too many people use their Alma mater as their user name.

McD
12-18-2006, 04:05 AM
I`ll have to give you credit for one thing. Not too many people use their Alma mater as their user name.

Damn, must be late where you live..that was weak. Last name starts with those three letters... so now you have something to work with.

Cheers!

Capt. Dick
12-18-2006, 04:16 AM
Damn, must be late where you live..that was weak. Last name starts with those three letters... so now you have something to work with.

Cheers!

I`ve already vented elsewhere in this room. I`m tired and I`ll let you alone for now. If you think my smack is weak, stop back later. Who knows, maybe you`re right. Let`s find out.:wink:

McD
12-18-2006, 04:18 AM
I`ve already vented elsewhere in this room. I`m tired and I`ll let you alone for now. If you think my smack is weak, stop back later. Who knows, maybe you`re right. Let`s find out.:wink:

Naw, going to bed myself. Need my energy for tomorrow so I can smile all day long. I'll be rooting for you boys next week.

McD

Capt. Dick
12-18-2006, 04:22 AM
Naw, going to bed myself. Need my energy for tomorrow so I can smile all day long. I'll be rooting for you boys next week.

McD

Smack aside...congratulations kid.