PDA

View Full Version : I'm never playing 360 Madden Online again..

Fresh
12-08-2006, 06:04 PM
I had a 7-0 record and I was up 31-0 in the 2nd quarter with the ball at the other dude's 20, and something just pops up and goes.. "The connection to your opponent has been lost" with the only option to "END GAME" - Now I'm 7-1.

How dumb is that? :rolleyes2

It wasn't even my connection that was lost.. thank god NBA 2k7 isn't this dumb online.

Nappy Roots
12-08-2006, 06:43 PM
that means it was your connection.

i stopped because of that to.

i should be like 13-3 or something like that, but now im 13-9 i think. pisses me off.

washFin84
12-08-2006, 07:54 PM
Please see my post in this thread. I had the same experience.

edit: forgot the link -- http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?t=160596

Phinz420
12-08-2006, 11:20 PM
I had a 7-0 record and I was up 31-0 in the 2nd quarter with the ball at the other dude's 20, and something just pops up and goes.. "The connection to your opponent has been lost" with the only option to "END GAME" - Now I'm 7-1.

How dumb is that? :rolleyes2

It wasn't even my connection that was lost.. thank god NBA 2k7 isn't this dumb online.

It most likely was not your connection. There is a known glitch people have used in the past few Madden games that allows someone to cause the other player to disconnect. The last one I remember could be done through a few weird changes in the Substitution menu- so it is one way to know when your being glitched out of the game.

It absolutely blows, and when people do it when they are getting blown out it shows how pathetic of a human being they really are.

SirDrums
12-09-2006, 02:20 AM
the lengths people will go to cheat...

... at a video game....

illscriptures
12-09-2006, 04:28 PM
I used to always get really mad when they would do this to me, but then I just accepted that it was just a game and that a loss was not going to kill me. I would rather lose a game fairly instead of winning one by quitting.

I have solved how to stop this though. Go to the lobby and play the people on there, those players are usually not cheating. I always seem to get disconnected when I choose quick match.

Fresh
12-09-2006, 04:34 PM
Yeah, the other dude had paused the screen so he was probably setting up a glitch.

NBA 2k7 too.. because when they have a timer of like 3 minutes that you can use to pause the game throughout. I was crushing someone by like 20, and he let the pause timer run out. It asks if you want to reset his timer, or quit AND RECEIVE A WIN.. if you select option #2 like most people would, you don't receive anything. Big glitch on these online games.