PDA

View Full Version : I'm a Dolphin fan (this week)

bill parcells
12-08-2006, 11:02 PM
:dolphins: Go Dolphins!!!!!:dolphins:
I am in a Dolphin state of mind...Go Dolphins!!!!:dolphins:

Hey..is Jason Taylor going to play on Sunday??I heard he was injured...

OOOOOHHH...Go Dolphins!!!:dolphins: :dolphins: :dolphins:

Lets discuss:dolphins:

finfan01
12-08-2006, 11:04 PM
:yeahthat:

Well.........JT is alright I think because he finished that game against the Jags........he had kind of a cast on his hand...but he seemed fine:confused2

bill parcells
12-08-2006, 11:06 PM
:yeahthat:

Well.........JT is alright I think because he finished that game against the Jags........he had kind of a cast on his hand...but he seemed fine:confused2
Cool..he can use that cast as a club or something :dolphins:

You guys have to come through for me..eeerrrr..us:D

bill parcells
12-08-2006, 11:08 PM
How has Harrington been doing???

I saw him on Thanksgiving..he looked good..but..I have not seen him since

finfan01
12-08-2006, 11:09 PM
Cool..he can use that cast as a club or something :dolphins:

You guys have to come through for me..eeerrrr..us:D

Well.................lets put it this way....if the Jets lose out.........as do the patriots............the pats still win the division (tiebreaker)

But hey....what a comeback:rolleyes2:rolleyes2:rolleyes2:rolleyes2

finfan01
12-08-2006, 11:10 PM
How has Harrington been doing???

I saw him on Thanksgiving..he looked good..but..I have not seen him since

He threw 2 picks.....1 was tipped about 5 times in the endzone.....the other was at the end of the first quarter...........both led to to-uchdowns..............the 14 points that the dolphins needed to win that game:shakeno:

bill parcells
12-08-2006, 11:15 PM
He threw 2 picks.....1 was tipped about 5 times in the endzone.....the other was at the end of the first quarter...........both led to to-uchdowns..............the 14 points that the dolphins needed to win that game:shakeno:
Ouch...well that sucks..he's inconsistent...so..maybe he's due for a great game this sunday!!!:dolphins:

Is Culpepper going to be the starter next year when healthy??or is Dr. Nick going to draft a QB???

finfan01
12-08-2006, 11:16 PM
Ouch...well that sucks..he's inconsistent...so..maybe he's due for a great game this sunday!!!:dolphins:

Is Culpepper going to be the starter next year when healthy??or is Dr. Nick going to draft a QB???

No idea..............Saban might attempt to draft Troy Smith or a different college qb.........or a stud WR or RB

But most fans down here really want to see Joe Thomas or Pozluszney in a Phins' uniform

bill parcells
12-08-2006, 11:17 PM
Well.................lets put it this way....if the Jets lose out.........as do the patriots............the pats still win the division (tiebreaker)

But hey....what a comeback:rolleyes2:rolleyes2:rolleyes2:rolleyes2
The Patriots scare me the most going down the stretch..IMO they are the team to beat..so..I dont want them getting the number 2 seed.

bill parcells
12-08-2006, 11:19 PM
No idea..............Saban might attempt to draft Troy Smith or a different college qb.........or a stud WR or RB

But most fans down here really want to see Joe Thomas or Pozluszney in a Phins' uniform
Playing with no QB sucks..it's frustrating as hell to watch the game..I guess we will have to wait and see.

finfan01
12-08-2006, 11:20 PM
The Patriots scare me the most going down the stretch..IMO they are the team to beat..so..I dont want them getting the number 2 seed.

Not sure what the wild card standings are right now.......but someone from the AFC west might snatch it away from the stinkin' jets this year...it can happen...:tongue:

bill parcells
12-08-2006, 11:21 PM
Anyway..good luck on Sunday guys!!!:dolphins:

Kick some Patriot *****!!!!:dolphins:

I shall be back this weekend..:D

bill parcells
12-08-2006, 11:22 PM
Not sure what the wild card standings are right now.......but someone from the AFC west might snatch it away from the stinkin' jets this year...it can happen...:tongue:
It would be sweet if the Jets get to play Hermy in the playoffs:lol:

finfan01
12-08-2006, 11:24 PM
It would be sweet if the Jets get to play Hermy in the playoffs:lol:

:wink:

retired opfinistic
12-09-2006, 01:05 PM

Lets discuss:dolphins:Great another convert!!! LOL! If beating the Patsies helps the Jets....oh well **** it, I'd rather have any other team represent the East in the Playoffs than the Patsies!

bill parcells
12-10-2006, 12:43 PM
Great another convert!!! LOL! If beating the Patsies helps the Jets....oh well **** it, I'd rather have any other team represent the East in the Playoffs than the Patsies!
Thats the spirit!!!:dolphins: :dolphins: :dolphins:

No Maroney today!!!
Kick the Patsies ***!!!

GO FISH!!! :dolphins: :dolphins:

retired opfinistic
12-11-2006, 10:03 AM
Thats the spirit!!!:dolphins: :dolphins: :dolphins:

No Maroney today!!!
Kick the Patsies ***!!!

GO FISH!!! :dolphins: :dolphins:You're welcome!:D

Mike13
12-11-2006, 10:22 AM

Yeah probably.

Anyway you know it kind of huets your chances when other teams win and your team loses.

bill parcells
12-18-2006, 03:45 PM

Lets discuss:dolphins:
Edit:12/18/06

Santa Claus is coming to Miami next Monday

Disclaimer:I am no longer a Dolphin fan

like2god
12-18-2006, 04:16 PM

Santa Claus is coming to Miami next Monday

Hey Bill Parcells, are you going to be a Dolphins fan this week too? :lol:

And yes Santa is coming to Miami, he's bringing a bag full of kleenex for the Jets fans/players. :wink:

retired opfinistic
12-18-2006, 04:23 PM

Santa Claus is coming to Miami next Mondayso spake John Kerry.

bill parcells
12-18-2006, 04:27 PM
Hey Bill Parcells, are you going to be a Dolphins fan this week too? :lol:

And yes Santa is coming to Miami, he's bringing a bag full of kleenex for the Jets fans/players. :wink:
I am a Jet fan again:D ..and No,Santa will be bringing anti itching/pain relieving hemoroidal wipes to you Dolphin fans..to ease the temporary discomfort associated with the brutal *** raping you guys will incur on Xmas night.:wink: :D

retired opfinistic
12-18-2006, 04:29 PM
I am a Jet fan again:D ..and No,Santa will be bringing anti itching/pain relieving hemoroidal wipes to you Dolphin fans..to ease the temporary discomfort associated with the brutal *** raping you guys will incur on Xmas night.:wink: :DWhoa! Almost mistook you for a Pats fan.

bill parcells
12-18-2006, 04:33 PM
Whoa! Almost mistook you for a Pats fan.
Low blows are quite alright here ''in the legendary depths''..but please..the thought of being called a Pats fan is making me physically ill.:barf:

like2god
12-18-2006, 04:34 PM
I am a Jet fan again:D ..and No,Santa will be bringing anti itching/pain relieving hemoroidal wipes to you Dolphin fans..to ease the temporary discomfort associated with the brutal *** raping you guys will incur on Xmas night.:wink: :D
I don't know what goes on outside of the Meadowlands after a win, but *** raping isn't one of the Dolphin fan's favorite pastimes. I can guarantee that *** raping will be the last thing on any Dolphin fan's mind after the Phins win on Christmas. :wink:

You better hope Santa brings you something nice.........a Jason Taylor jersey, perhaps? :cooldude:

bill parcells
12-18-2006, 04:39 PM
I don't know what goes on outside of the Meadowlands after a win, but *** raping isn't one of the Dolphin fan's favorite pastimes.
I would assume that most of the Fish faithful will have a bowel movement on Tuesday without ever knowing it..:tongue:

I can guarantee that *** raping will be the last thing on any Dolphin fan's mind after the Phins win on Christmas. :wink:

When you are recieving..it never is!!!:wink:

You better hope Santa brings you something nice.........a Jason Taylor jersey, perhaps? :cooldude:
LOL...That would make me puke!!!

retired opfinistic
12-18-2006, 04:42 PM

experience talking?

bill parcells
12-18-2006, 04:43 PM
experience talking?
No...:D

retired opfinistic
12-18-2006, 04:46 PM
No...:DYou know why Santa has no kids?

like2god
12-18-2006, 04:47 PM
I would assume that most of the Fish faithful will have a bowel movement on Tuesday without ever knowing it..:tongue:
:lol: Thats funny, but wrong.

Speaking from experience? :wink:

LOL...That would make me puke!!!You know you want one.

bill parcells
12-18-2006, 04:48 PM
You know why Santa has no kids?
Why??:D

bill parcells
12-18-2006, 04:49 PM
:lol: Thats funny, but wrong.

Speaking from experience? :wink:

You know you want one.
Actually,anal sex with a female is quite stimulating..if you had your mind on a male recipient,forgive me..please..:wink: :D

like2god
12-18-2006, 04:51 PM
Actually,anal sex with a female is quite stimulating..if you had your mind on a male recipient,forgive me..please..:wink: :D

I think you have us confused with Patriots fans. :D

Which reminds me.......

bill parcells
12-18-2006, 04:53 PM

Which reminds me.......
LOL..You guys are fun..should be a fun game Xmas night..looking forward to the banter back and forth this week..:wink: :D

like2god
12-18-2006, 04:57 PM
LOL..You guys are fun..should be a fun game Xmas night..looking forward to the banter back and forth this week..:wink: :D

Yeah, I always look forward to the Jets and Bills games, should be good. I just hope that the Phins show up and not the team that played yesterday. :rolleyes2

I might stop by JI at some point this week, I haven't been there in a while.

bill parcells
12-18-2006, 04:57 PM
Oh..just a heads up..dont group me in with this weak ****

http://www.jetsinsider.net/forums/showthread.php?t=132791 :rolleyes2

bill parcells
12-18-2006, 05:00 PM
Yeah, I always look forward to the Jets and Bills games, should be good. I just hope that the Phins show up and not the team that played yesterday. :rolleyes2

I might stop by JI at some point this week, I haven't been there in a while.
Well..Pennington is due to have a **** game this week..thats been his M/O so far this year..(I hope not)

You should stop by Jetnation.com too..:wink:

BradTheBillsFan
12-18-2006, 05:02 PM
I am too.

retired opfinistic
12-18-2006, 05:07 PM
Why??:Dhe only comes once a year!!!:D

bill parcells
12-18-2006, 05:11 PM
he only comes once a year!!!:D
That's some funny **** :sidelol: :sidelol:

like2god
12-18-2006, 05:18 PM
Oh..just a heads up..dont group me in with this weak ****

http://www.jetsinsider.net/forums/showthread.php?t=132791 :rolleyes2

Oh great, another invasion.

I think Klecko was pissed at me last time. Oh well. :lol:

like2god
12-18-2006, 05:19 PM
You should stop by Jetnation.com too..:wink:

I might just do that, I still have the link BZ sent me.

Speaking of links, I have a question for you about that link you gave me a few months ago. I'll pm you. :D

cnc66
12-18-2006, 05:31 PM

Which reminds me.......

me too Mike;

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c47/cnc66/billbill.jpg

retired opfinistic
12-18-2006, 05:44 PM
me too Mike;

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c47/cnc66/billbill.jpg:lol: I hate that pic!

like2god
12-18-2006, 05:47 PM
me too Mike;

:lol:

bill parcells
12-18-2006, 06:50 PM
me too Mike;

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2006/12/funnayoutofreachub9-1.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

LOL!!:lol:

cnc66
12-18-2006, 07:07 PM
http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/9076/funnayoutofreachub9.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

LOL!!:lol:

hey!