PDA

View Full Version : A picture says 1000 words....

Predaphin
05-23-2003, 02:27 PM
http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

WharfRat
05-23-2003, 05:36 PM
Heh... they look happy to be Cardinals, don't they?
:rolleyes2

Predaphin
05-23-2003, 05:41 PM
Im not sure whos happier, them or their agents.....

iceblizzard69
05-23-2003, 07:21 PM
Both seem to be very happy to be selected to the great Arizona Cardinal organization. I can't tell which one is happier....:rolleyes2

Muck
05-24-2003, 03:16 AM
At first glance, I wouldn't care. You're going to make more money in a year than we'll make 10......at the least. You're job is fun. And Phoenix is a beautiful city from what I understand. I'd get over it real fast. Certainly wouldn't look like an ungreatful turd in the media pictures.

Then again, the Cardinal organization is notoriously cheap. They finally caved and offered insurance/injury protection to rookies/ERFAs/RFAs during training camp. And when Thomas Jones broke his hand, they refused to pay him for the final 5 games of the season because he got hurt at home and not on the football field.

So yeah, I think I probably would be pissed that I wasn't in a better place.

Predaphin
05-24-2003, 12:06 PM
Originally posted by Muck
At first glance, I wouldn't care. You're going to make more money in a year than we'll make 10......at the least. You're job is fun. And Phoenix is a beautiful city from what I understand. I'd get over it real fast. Certainly wouldn't look like an ungreatful turd in the media pictures.

Then again, the Cardinal organization is notoriously cheap. They finally caved and offered insurance/injury protection to rookies/ERFAs/RFAs during training camp. And when Thomas Jones broke his hand, they refused to pay him for the final 5 games of the season because he got hurt at home and not on the football field.

So yeah, I think I probably would be pissed that I wasn't in a better place.

sometimes money isnt the only thing that makes a person happy....but yeah I hear ya bro.....

Flipper34
05-24-2003, 08:16 PM
Cardinals should be in a rebuilding process. It should start now. get a better GM in there. Just imagine if they kept David Boston, Kept Lassiter (still got a chance), picked up Hugh Douglas, didnt sign Emmit Smith. Picked up Curtis Conway. i think they would have a halfway decent team.