PDA

View Full Version : Siggy

DRUNKenPHiN
12-09-2006, 06:30 PM
Can someone make me a sig please??

A sick picture of Channing Crowder in action, and in the backround palm tree blowin over as if there were a category 5 hurricane....dont use much color kinda dark sig with my name on it...

can you tackle my sig??

thanks in advance

Fin Fan in Cali
12-09-2006, 07:19 PM
Can someone make me a sig please??

A sick picture of Channing Crowder in action, and in the backround palm tree blowin over as if there were a category 5 hurricane....dont use much color kinda dark sig with my name on it...

can you tackle my sig??

thanks in advanceFor someone new, if a member was going to make you one, which one do you want? Usually members here don't go out of there way for a newbie.:wink:

DRUNKenPHiN
12-09-2006, 07:32 PM
For someone new, if a member was going to make you one, which one do you want? Usually members here don't go out of there way for a newbie.:wink:

Im not really a newbie, I guess to this site i am. Anyways whoever has the best photoshop ability...Who do you recommend??

DRUNKenPHiN
12-11-2006, 04:05 PM
anyone?? Please?

Amars
12-11-2006, 04:08 PM
Be a VIP member and someone will be more incline to help you.

DRUNKenPHiN
12-11-2006, 09:32 PM
Ok, I think thats pretty lame. The only way to get some help around here is to be a "VIP"?? lame...

ILPhinFan88
12-11-2006, 09:45 PM
Ok, I think thats pretty lame. The only way to get some help around here is to be a "VIP"?? lame...

You dont have to be VIP but not very many people want to spend the time to create a sig for someone who may not be around long. If you stay around awhile and ask later your more likely to get a response. It's happened to me before, nothing against you but you never know.

Fin Fan in Cali
12-11-2006, 10:05 PM
If you are a great member someone may make you sig sooner, but these members have great skills, and don't want to so to speak waste it on someone who may not be here so long. :wink:

DRUNKenPHiN
12-12-2006, 12:45 AM
o ok. Thats very understandable. I guess I will bother you photoshoppers when I beef up my post count. Have a goodone.

Mindwarp
12-12-2006, 10:26 AM
not only that you also have a specific request not just a Crowder sig but you want other stuff in it also .

feelthepain
12-12-2006, 11:33 AM

Well it's not about "having to be a VIP" it about dedication. If you only post 3 or 4 times a week or less, why would someone spend a minimum....of 45 minutes, making you a sig?? Cause that's about what it takes just to make an average sig. You have to cut out the picture of the player you want to use, then you have to find the right font to use in the sig and figure out what effects work best. It's a creative process, the more detail and specifics you ask for the more works involved. You don't just make a sig in five seconds and spit it out.

I think what Fin Fan in Cali is trying to tell you is, you need to put your time in here, before people will spend the time it takes to make a sig for you. Nothing personal, it's just time consuming and if you're gonna spend that much time on it they would like to now the person they are making it for a little better, that's all. That's how I see it, you may get lucky and someone will make you a sig right away, but most here that make sigs like to know there work isn't something to be taken lightly, not that that's your intention...but we don't know that, so the more time you spend here lets people know you're a serious finheaven poster.

Mike13
12-12-2006, 12:23 PM
http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

Awesome sig BTW.

Fin Fan in Cali
12-12-2006, 09:13 PM
Well it's not about "having to be a VIP" it about dedication. If you only post 3 or 4 times a week or less, why would someone spend a minimum....of 45 minutes, making you a sig?? Cause that's about what it takes just to make an average sig. You have to cut out the picture of the player you want to use, then you have to find the right font to use in the sig and figure out what effects work best. It's a creative process, the more detail and specifics you ask for the more works involved. You don't just make a sig in five seconds and spit it out.

I think what Fin Fan in Cali is trying to tell you is, you need to put your time in here, before people will spend the time it takes to make a sig for you. Nothing personal, it's just time consuming and if you're gonna spend that much time on it they would like to now the person they are making it for a little better, that's all. That's how I see it, you may get lucky and someone will make you a sig right away, but most here that make sigs like to know there work isn't something to be taken lightly, not that that's your intention...but we don't know that, so the more time you spend here lets people know you're a serious finheaven poster.:up: