PDA

View Full Version : Colorado Teacher has sex with student

Roman529
12-10-2006, 02:56 AM
When is it going to stop?????? :shakeno:

Fort Collins Teacher Is Accused Of Having Sex With A Student
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2006/12/5783199_BG1-1.jpghttp://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2006/12/pxl_trans-1.gifhttp://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2006/12/pxl_trans-1.gif

(Aired 12-06-06)
In Fort Collins a former high school teacher is in hot water for allegedly having sexual contact with a student.
Carrie McCandless appeared Wednesday in a Fort Collins courtroom on charges of sexual assault of a minor. The 29-year old is accused of sexual contact with a 17-year-old male during an overnight school trip. She has been fired from her job at Brighton Charter High School where her husband is principal.
If convicted McCandless faces 12 years in prison. She is currently out on $25,000 bond.

Alex44
12-10-2006, 03:00 AM
I'd hit it and not press charges :lol:

Majpain
12-10-2006, 03:03 AM
Atleast it wasnt in Florida this time.

King Felix
12-10-2006, 03:07 AM
i have this hot english teacher...shes prolly only like 23 or around there......she's so prude though, we did this project about what our american dream is and we had to take 5 pics outta magazines to represent who we are and what our dream is. so i cut out a pic outta playboy and she got all mad??!?!?!?! lol jk but i cut out a pic from swimsuit issue and she wrote me up and made me have 2 days of after school detention......she has a nice *** tho, seen her bending over at her desk got a little crack action :dday:

^^^^^^^^^^all of that is true but the playboy part

id hit it too

DonShula84
12-10-2006, 03:16 AM

:yes:

305TillIDie
12-10-2006, 03:26 AM
damn, that kid is lucky :lol:

NaboCane
12-10-2006, 07:31 AM
Oh, for crissakes, that boy is 17! 17 is legal in most states!!!

Jeez, I thought it was Arizona where all the conservatives went to die. :rolleyes2

anditsgood
12-10-2006, 09:08 AM
Oh, for crissakes, that boy is 17! 17 is legal in most states!!!

Jeez, I thought it was Arizona where all the conservatives went to die. :rolleyes2
true

but theres also the teacher/student issue

sometimes its not only the age you worry about

Amars
12-10-2006, 09:23 AM
Man lucky guy.

Bruzer
12-10-2006, 09:38 AM
In the words of south park...

Nice.... lol

Den54
12-10-2006, 10:18 AM
Where were these hot teachers when I was a yout?

Silverphin
12-10-2006, 10:22 AM
Lucky *******s.

Muck
12-10-2006, 10:49 AM

Nice.... lol

"Alright alright, we'll file a report. Jesus."

:lol:

Rafiki
12-10-2006, 04:55 PM
niiice

HysterikiLL
12-10-2006, 05:19 PM
Her husband is the principal. Lmao.

FinsNCanes
12-10-2006, 05:46 PM
All of these teachers are usually fairly decent looking is what seems to amaze me..

FLOUNDER
12-10-2006, 05:52 PM
Good Lord, why tell somebody kid? Spread the joy in this time of giving. Give me a shot!

woody1351
12-10-2006, 06:55 PM
man i would never tell on my hot teacher for having sex with me.

Aqua4Ever04
12-10-2006, 07:14 PM
The only crime is that she isn't doin' me.

Aqua4Ever04
12-10-2006, 07:16 PM

Nice.... lol

Yeah I used that in my post too.

NIIIIIIIICE!!!

Muck
12-10-2006, 08:48 PM
man i would never tell on my hot teacher for having sex with me.

Most times, it's not the student telling on the teacher. It's the student bragging to his friends, who tell other people, etc. etc. and word gets back to adults/parents....who notify the authorities.

It's not always fair. There was a guy in the neighboring town I grew up in who, along with some friends, were banging one of the hot young teachers. He was 17 and I believe the others were 18. They'd bring her out to a cabin, among other places and party and such. It was mutual. Dude's parents eventually found out and pressed charges. She was ultimately convicted and sent to prison.

People actually felt bad for the girl. The guys weren't victims. They bragged to everyone. They were regular jocks screwing a slightly older chick.

Noodle Arm
12-10-2006, 08:59 PM
I slept with one of my high school teachers.....she was a gray haired, 72 year old beauty. High five anyone?

Dolfan984
12-10-2006, 09:16 PM
niiiiccce

HolliFinFan
12-10-2006, 09:31 PM
Most times, it's not the student telling on the teacher. It's the student bragging to his friends, who tell other people, etc. etc. and word gets back to adults/parents....who notify the authorities.

It's not always fair. There was a guy in the neighboring town I grew up in who, along with some friends, were banging one of the hot young teachers. He was 17 and I believe the others were 18. They'd bring her out to a cabin, among other places and party and such. It was mutual. Dude's parents eventually found out and pressed charges. She was ultimately convicted and sent to prison.

People actually felt bad for the girl. The guys weren't victims. They bragged to everyone. They were regular jocks screwing a slightly older chick.

I would like to understand where most of you are coming from, and I don't know if other females have commented, but I'll say this. It's not simply consentual sexual relations. It's a person who had authority, whether or not he or she "uses" that or not, and a violation of professional ethics. I have enough males in my family and understanding of others to not be annoyed by some of the responses to this topic, but the simple fact is that it is wrong, on a many levels. People who engage in these types of relationships with students should not be teachers, and I'm never sorry for any of them when they're fired. They denegrate my profession.

DonShula84
12-10-2006, 10:04 PM
I would like to understand where most of you are coming from, and I don't know if other females have commented, but I'll say this. It's not simply consentual sexual relations. It's a person who had authority, whether or not he or she "uses" that or not, and a violation of professional ethics. I have enough males in my family and understanding of others to not be annoyed by some of the responses to this topic, but the simple fact is that it is wrong, on a many levels. People who engage in these types of relationships with students should not be teachers, and I'm never sorry for any of them when they're fired. They denegrate my profession.

I agree absolutely that they should be fired and that what they've done is unethical. This person should never be able to teach again, I dont know if they should go to jail though.

NaboCane
12-10-2006, 10:04 PM

Here I agree with you 100%, Holli.

It's the criminal prosecution of a woman for having sex with a 17-year old...that's just too much puritaniasm for the year we're in.

Martel
12-10-2006, 10:46 PM
Sorry Holli I would have to bone that teacher. I used to wanna do my english teacher in high school. I know some other dudes were for sure. Humans have needs and desires. Look into my eyes.

Muck
12-10-2006, 10:56 PM

It's one thing to be fired. I agree with that. She has a responsibility. She crossed the line. No question.

But to go to prison and be labeled a sex offender for life...... In the situation I relayed, it wasn't kosher IMO. The parents shouldn't have pressed it. The guy was a dog (he used to try and hit on my sister). That's the ultimate injustice.

Fresh
12-10-2006, 11:12 PM
Man, at Norland we had female teachers in their 20's who were bad as hell.

I know some people were getting at them.. it's just an untold secret.

Me, personally? I'm grimey. I'd hit it, AND press charges. It's all about money.

KingCrowder
12-10-2006, 11:13 PM
where were all these teachers when i was in school?

Roman529
12-11-2006, 12:02 AM
Why is it that the female teachers who "molest" their students get a slap on the wrist while the male teachers who do this get jail time??? Kind of a double standard, no???

Hellion
12-11-2006, 12:09 AM

:soapbox: Ok you can get down now. :chuckle:

:jk:

WestCKoastiN
12-11-2006, 12:38 AM
:sidelol::sidelol:

dominizzo
12-11-2006, 01:24 AM
wooow !! Shes hot!!1 Ride on my stick like John Wayne babyyy

Martel
12-11-2006, 01:42 AM
wooow !! Shes hot!!1 Ride on my stick like John Wayne babyyy

John Wayne rode on your stick?

DonShula84
12-11-2006, 01:50 AM
Why is it that the female teachers who "molest" their students get a slap on the wrist while the male teachers who do this get jail time??? Kind of a double standard, no???

Definitely a double standard, I dont see a problem with it though.

Rafiki
12-11-2006, 01:55 AM
Girls and boys are different. There are many lawful double standards that are perfectly acceptable in relation to gender.

I'll even give you two: Signing up for the draft and child custody laws.

dreday
12-11-2006, 01:58 AM
Im betting that this is something that has been going on for a long,long time...Its just that now more people are starting to get busted.

Vertical Limit
12-11-2006, 02:02 AM
:sidelol:

Vertical Limit
12-11-2006, 02:03 AM
I slept with one of my high school teachers.....she was a gray haired, 72 year old beauty. High five anyone?
/me high fives you.

Vertical Limit
12-11-2006, 02:05 AM
When is it going to stop?????? :shakeno:

Fort Collins Teacher Is Accused Of Having Sex With A Student
http://kxtu.images.worldnow.com/images/5783199_BG1.jpghttp://kxtu.images.worldnow.com/images/static/gfx/pxl_trans.gifhttp://kxtu.images.worldnow.com/images/static/gfx/pxl_trans.gif

(Aired 12-06-06)
In Fort Collins a former high school teacher is in hot water for allegedly having sexual contact with a student.
Carrie McCandless appeared Wednesday in a Fort Collins courtroom on charges of sexual assault of a minor. The 29-year old is accused of sexual contact with a 17-year-old male during an overnight school trip. She has been fired from her job at Brighton Charter High School where her husband is principal.
If convicted McCandless faces 12 years in prison. She is currently out on $25,000 bond.

:shakeno: Wow..

That 17 year old must hate her or something. She probably gave out too many F's and he wanted to ruin her life. :lol:

Martel
12-11-2006, 02:11 AM
Did you guys ever see the baby sitter that Mark Chmura crushed? Looks like entrapment :confused:

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2006/12/df9be700om2th-1.jpg (http://img237.imageshack.us/my.php?image=df9be700om2.jpg)

Slappy8800
12-11-2006, 03:05 AM
i dont get these little ****s that go and tell...

ih8brady
12-11-2006, 05:57 AM
Did you guys ever see the baby sitter that Mark Chmura crushed? Looks like entrapment :confused:

http://img237.imageshack.us/img237/4396/df9be700om2.th.jpg (http://img237.imageshack.us/my.php?image=df9be700om2.jpg)

Christ almighty! Speaking of tight ends :tongue:

Muck
12-11-2006, 08:32 AM

http://img237.imageshack.us/img237/4396/df9be700om2.th.jpg (http://img237.imageshack.us/my.php?image=df9be700om2.jpg)

Good lord.

Timmy54
12-11-2006, 10:30 AM

finally someone says it. You know if it were some creapy dude, he would be getting 20 years, this chick will get probation and lose her license to teach. :shakeno:

on a side note, why are these kids telling??If your 17 and hitting that hottie, you probably are blabing to your friends and one of those jelous brats turned ya in.

UltraDol-Fan
12-11-2006, 10:51 AM

:yeahthat: :lol:

zachequalsgod
12-11-2006, 10:58 AM
Niiiiiiiiiiiicccceeeee.

Mike13
12-11-2006, 11:41 AM
God damn it I'm less than a year removed form highschool and NOW this **** happens! My HS English teacher was hot, but man she was a *****, and a slut as well.

The only crime is that she isn't doin' me.

lol, that was the best south park episode this year.

Yes it is a double standard, but I wouldn't complain.

SpurzN703
12-11-2006, 01:07 PM

My thoughts precisely.

The pic of this teacher is niiiice.

SpurzN703
12-11-2006, 01:08 PM
If she gets caught, I believe she should get suspended. Going to jail for it is absolutely ridiculous.

dominizzo
12-11-2006, 01:09 PM
If she gets caught, I believe she should get suspended. Going to jail for it is absolutely ridiculous.

Why is it in Colorado They tap their students!! Why can it be in my hometown geeezzz

HolliFinFan
12-11-2006, 10:57 PM
Here I agree with you 100%, Holli.

It's the criminal prosecution of a woman for having sex with a 17-year old...that's just too much puritaniasm for the year we're in.

I understand, Nabo. And I am always glad to teach the hypocrisy of the Puritans via the Crucible. I'm just saying that...well, you got what I was saying. As far as prosecution, I hear ya, but the male teachers usually fare the worst, though to be perfectly honest, most, male or female, just resign or retire with no criminal charges. The fact that these women are beautiful is the only reason they make the news. It's more widespread than that.

I have many years in, so I'm in a different situation, yet, they pay NOTHING as to the cost of living for new young teachers. The right-wing has successfully painted teachers as dumb or with an evil agenda, so smart women and men shy from it now. (Men who do chose it usually work one or two extra jobs.) Even though I am definitely not old school in opinion, approach or attitude, these liasions bother me.

Nabo, I'm sure you're still with me. My dept. in my school alone hired 12 teachers this fall. The school, almost 30 hires. In my dept. eight of 12 are gone, either to incompetence or quitting. Some just walked out and never returned. Some resigned via email lol. The four who remain are struggling like you can't believe. I try to help them, but I have my own work, and they are not all so receptive to advice. They are second career people who want more vacation time. <sigh> Don't have time to answer the rest, but to the person who accused me of being on a soapbox and tried to kick it with a j/k: You weren't kidding. My realism bothered you. Soapbox indeed. I live it, I know it, and I've put in 20 years. Get on your own soapbox. ;)

HolliFinFan
12-11-2006, 11:25 PM
It's one thing to be fired. I agree with that. She has a responsibility. She crossed the line. No question.

But to go to prison and be labeled a sex offender for life...... In the situation I relayed, it wasn't kosher IMO. The parents shouldn't have pressed it. The guy was a dog (he used to try and hit on my sister). That's the ultimate injustice.

I've had kids try to hit on me. If it continued despite my disinterested nature, hopefully, the kid had a strong dad or played sports and had a coach. Kid wouldn't even LOOK at me after lol...dads and coaches rock in influence on teen boys, for real. If not, I got them out of my class.

It was never a problem for me; I had the kids removed if they didn't stop. Lots of resources in a school, and I employed them all. From the school cop, administrators, parents, whatever. It's not hard to ward off even the most eager of kids if there's a consequence and a disinterested focus.

As far as going to prison, that really doesn't happen often. If so, it's so short term. You're going to think I'm hard core, and believe me I'm not, but these cases hopefully discourage people not capable of making professional decisions from entering teaching. (I know, big hope :wink: )

It's hard enough of a profession with all the high stakes testing, NCLB bullchit and increasing responsibilities to deal with the increasing ethics violations that only make the news if the teacher is hot. Believe me, there are many more that never make the papers.

Simple: if you want to schtoop a teen OF AGE consentually, don't try to become a hs teacher. You'll get caught every time.

Mike13
12-11-2006, 11:30 PM
The right-wing has successfully painted teachers as dumb or with an evil agenda

Thats because they have gone ape**** over the issue of religion in public schools.

Hellion
12-12-2006, 12:32 AM
I understand, Nabo. And I am always glad to teach the hypocrisy of the Puritans via the Crucible. I'm just saying that...well, you got what I was saying. As far as prosecution, I hear ya, but the male teachers usually fare the worst, though to be perfectly honest, most, male or female, just resign or retire with no criminal charges. The fact that these women are beautiful is the only reason they make the news. It's more widespread than that.

I have many years in, so I'm in a different situation, yet, they pay NOTHING as to the cost of living for new young teachers. The right-wing has successfully painted teachers as dumb or with an evil agenda, so smart women and men shy from it now. (Men who do chose it usually work one or two extra jobs.) Even though I am definitely not old school in opinion, approach or attitude, these liasions bother me.

BTW nice wink, what are you
Nabo, I'm sure you're still with me. My dept. in my school alone hired 12 teachers this fall. The school, almost 30 hires. In my dept. eight of 12 are gone, either to incompetence or quitting. Some just walked out and never returned. Some resigned via email lol. The four who remain are struggling like you can't believe. I try to help them, but I have my own work, and they are not all so receptive to advice. They are second career people who want more vacation time. <sigh> Don't have time to answer the rest, but to the person who accused me of being on a soapbox and tried to kick it with a j/k: You weren't kidding. My realism bothered you. Soapbox indeed. I live it, I know it, and I've put in 20 years. Get on your own soapbox. ;)

I think I will....:soapbox:

1.Well that was me and actually I agree with most of what you said but like Nabo I believe there is a point in which the punishment don't fit the crime and common sense is what’s thrown out the window.

2. It was a joke, and it was meant to be just that, If I wanted to show that your post bothered me or angered me I woulda left the smiley out and laid it to you much harder than that, trust me on that. I don't shy away from any argument. So take your Miss Cleo "You weren't kidding"and "My realism bothered you" BS and shove it. That's about as arrogant as HELL to tell someone what YOU thought they were thinking. You don't know me so don't let your mouth get ahead of your brain.

Oh and nice wink, does that mean you're "kicking it"?

HolliFinFan
12-12-2006, 07:21 AM
I think I will....:soapbox:

1.Well that was me and actually I agree with most of what you said but like Nabo I believe there is a point in which the punishment don't fit the crime and common sense is what’s thrown out the window.

2. It was a joke, and it was meant to be just that, If I wanted to show that your post bothered me or angered me I woulda left the smiley out and laid it to you much harder than that, trust me on that. I don't shy away from any argument. So take your Miss Cleo "You weren't kidding"and "My realism bothered you" BS and shove it. That's about as arrogant as HELL to tell someone what YOU thought they were thinking. You don't know me so don't let your mouth get ahead of your brain.

Oh and nice wink, does that mean you're "kicking it"?

Apparently, gauging by your response :lol: Go back and reread the thread and its tone. I believe I interpreted correctly.

Mike13
12-12-2006, 12:08 PM
Apparently, gauging by your response :lol: Go back and reread the thread and its tone. I believe I interpreted correctly.

Now he seems pissed.

Joneal7
12-12-2006, 03:22 PM

Nice.... lol

tucker
12-12-2006, 03:36 PM
how does a 17 yr old rat out a teacher like that? what an idiot

Vertical Limit
12-12-2006, 03:41 PM
how does a 17 yr old rat out a teacher like that? what an idiot
Did he rat out a teacher, or was he bragging to all his friends and the word got around and got reported to the staff? :rolleyes:

I'm sure he had a good laugh. :lol:

tucker
12-12-2006, 03:45 PM
I would like to understand where most of you are coming from, and I don't know if other females have commented, but I'll say this. It's not simply consentual sexual relations. It's a person who had authority, whether or not he or she "uses" that or not, and a violation of professional ethics. I have enough males in my family and understanding of others to not be annoyed by some of the responses to this topic, but the simple fact is that it is wrong, on a many levels. People who engage in these types of relationships with students should not be teachers, and I'm never sorry for any of them when they're fired. They denegrate my profession.ya ummmm i gonna have to tell you to hush...k thnx bye ttyl.. :)

tucker
12-12-2006, 03:46 PM
Did he rat out a teacher, or was he bragging to all his friends and the word got around and got reported to the staff? :rolleyes:

I'm sure he had a good laugh. :lol:i guess people have big mouths nowadays...

HolliFinFan
12-12-2006, 05:20 PM
ya ummmm i gonna have to tell you to hush...k thnx bye ttyl.. :)

ha! indeed you could try. i think we need 20 more original thought posts with the content of "i'd hit it" or "where were these hot teachers when i was in school."
Stimulating discussion.

Dolfan984
12-12-2006, 05:38 PM
ha! indeed you could try. i think we need 20 more original thought posts with the content of "i'd hit it" or "where were these hot teachers when i was in school."
Stimulating discussion.

Come on, we're males. It's how we're built. :D

HolliFinFan
12-12-2006, 05:46 PM
Come on, we're males. It's how we're built. :D

:lol: I believe I addressed my understanding of that in my initial post.

Mindwarp
12-12-2006, 05:50 PM
wait wait wait wait wait wait wait.....

so holli your a teacher huh? any chance on a 1 on 1 "tutoring session"? :dday:

Timmy54
12-12-2006, 06:00 PM
Stimulating discussion.

Id hit it

where were these hot teachers when i was in school

you ask for them.

HolliFinFan
12-12-2006, 06:04 PM
wait wait wait wait wait wait wait.....

so holli your a teacher huh? any chance on a 1 on 1 "tutoring session"? :dday:

of course ;) you're old enough. i even saw pics :lol:

Mindwarp
12-12-2006, 10:15 PM
of course ;) you're old enough. i even saw pics :lol:

:cpatch:

Martel
12-12-2006, 10:17 PM
:cpatch:

She will probably change her mind now that you did the cabbage patch

Vertical Limit
12-12-2006, 10:20 PM
She will probably change her mind now that you did the cabbage patch
:lol:

TotoreMexico
12-12-2006, 10:34 PM

:hi5:

Dolfan984
12-12-2006, 10:46 PM
:lol: I believe I addressed my understanding of that in my initial post.

I'm just saying that might be stimulating conversation to us. :lol:

Hellion
12-12-2006, 10:57 PM
Now he seems pissed.

:lol: <---(actual laugh intended)

Not pissed about Holli's view on it, just her miss interpretation of why I put the soapbox up.

I'll explain the joke,

She is the first person to complain about it + She's a woman + she's a teacher = soapbox smiley.
My mistake was that Holli would see the humor in that her post was too rational for the "i'd hit it/why weren't teacher like that when i was a kid" posts. I put the J/k smiley up so she would know that it was a joke. It was more of a tease towards her for making a rational post in an irrational thread and also a poke at the "i'd hit it" guys for being...well men. :lol: <---(actual laugh intended)

I got irritated when she assumed what my intent was so emphatically. But I can see how it was mis read. So I apoligize for not explaining my intent in the soapbox post.

As far as denigrating the teaching profession goes, it doesn't take molesting a student for teachers to denigrate their profession. At least not in my school district.:rolleyes:

HysterikiLL
12-13-2006, 12:18 AM
Just a thought, but isn't it possible they never actually had sex? A student could take great advantage of this situation -- 1, half the teachers in America seem to be getting caught doing this so his word seems pretty credible to us, and 2, who wouldn't want to pretend they banged some hot blonde teacher?

Mike13
12-13-2006, 12:41 AM
i think we need 20 more original thought posts with the content of "i'd hit it" or "where were these hot teachers when i was in school."
Stimulating discussion.

..............You're trying to seduce me.

Mindwarp
12-13-2006, 12:48 AM
..............You're trying to seduce me.

get in line.. im first for a 1 on 1 with her.. :hump:

Phinz4Life
12-13-2006, 12:51 AM
Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice.

Mike13
12-13-2006, 01:02 AM
get in line.. im first for a 1 on 1 with her.. :hump:

That shouldn't take long.:lol:

Mindwarp
12-13-2006, 01:04 AM
says the 18yr old who just learned to shoot :wink:

Mike13
12-13-2006, 01:12 AM

Touche.

Hellion
12-13-2006, 03:28 AM
Mindwarps and Patsucks conversation reminds me of this...

Click on Touche
http://www.dodgeballmovie.com/videoclips/

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2006/12/dodgeball-1.jpg

Skeet84
12-13-2006, 03:45 AM
Her husband is the principal. Lmao.

HolliFinFan
12-13-2006, 06:53 AM
:lol: <---(actual laugh intended)

Not pissed about Holli's view on it, just her miss interpretation of why I put the soapbox up.

I'll explain the joke,

She is the first person to complain about it + She's a woman + she's a teacher = soapbox smiley.
My mistake was that Holli would see the humor in that her post was too rational for the "i'd hit it/why weren't teacher like that when i was a kid" posts. I put the J/k smiley up so she would know that it was a joke. It was more of a tease towards her for making a rational post in an irrational thread and also a poke at the "i'd hit it" guys for being...well men. :lol: <---(actual laugh intended)

I got irritated when she assumed what my intent was so emphatically. But I can see how it was mis read. So I apoligize for not explaining my intent in the soapbox post.

As far as denigrating the teaching profession goes, it doesn't take molesting a student for teachers to denigrate their profession. At least not in my school district.:rolleyes:

Thanks for the explanation, Hellion. I actually went back after work and reread the thread and I get it now. :hi5:

Hellion
12-13-2006, 09:28 AM
Thanks for the explanation, Hellion. I actually went back after work and reread the thread and I get it now. :hi5:

No worries here, I shouldn't have got upset and just explained what i meant to begin with. I do that with my wife too, but now comes the best part...............................Make up sex!!! :peck::hump:

:goof:

pssst...see fellas, if you make them mad then apoligize later you get make up sex.

Mindwarp
12-13-2006, 09:37 AM
No worries here, I shouldn't have got upset and just explained what i meant to begin with. I do that with my wife too, but now comes the best part...............................Make up sex!!! :peck::hump:

:goof:

pssst...see fellas, if you make them mad then apoligize later you get make up sex.

:hi5: :yes:

makeup sex > *

In_Flames
12-13-2006, 09:43 AM

seriously, I had all those decrepit, humpbacked 60-70 year old crazy cat loving teachers in highschool.:(

tucker
12-13-2006, 01:26 PM
get in line.. im first for a 1 on 1 with her.. :hump:hell lets get a party started and get a team meeting going

HolliFinFan
12-13-2006, 03:30 PM
Just a thought, but isn't it possible they never actually had sex? A student could take great advantage of this situation -- 1, half the teachers in America seem to be getting caught doing this so his word seems pretty credible to us, and 2, who wouldn't want to pretend they banged some hot blonde teacher?

Hi Hyster,
If a teacher is trained properly, the content in ethics/methods courses usually addresses this. It's all about not putting oneself in the position of being accused. (alone in car, being in company outside of school, etc.) Coaches and extra-curricular sponsors are generally at the highest risk for outside of school contact. The false accusers back down as their accusations unravel, usually, rather quickly.

I don't believe this is very common, but it does occur.

HolliFinFan
12-13-2006, 03:32 PM
hell lets get a party started and get a team meeting going

I've been unhushed? :tongue:

unluckyluciano
12-13-2006, 04:05 PM

I would say it is possible but I believe most of the time as has been pointed out eventually the story unravels. Its pretty funny how roman seemed to post this story in disgust and now its a male fantasy thread.

Cue music: bwah chicka bwah bwah

unluckyluciano
12-13-2006, 04:07 PM

Who was that comedian that said when he has sex he considers it a 100 yard dash not a marathon and he always wins.

Mike13
12-14-2006, 04:03 PM
makeup sex > *

Whats *?