PDA

View Full Version : Merry Christmas Depths

like2god
12-10-2006, 01:31 PM
Perhaps a bit early, but my time here will be limited between now and Christmas. So I just wanted to wish all of you (except the pedophile) a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays.

A few holiday shoutouts for the trolls/rival fans:

BwanaZulia - Don't bother asking Santa for a Jets win on Christmas, he doesn't work miracles. :)

B-lo boy - Hopefully Santa will bring you that See & Say and a set of spelling flash cards that you so desperately need. Good luck on that one buddy. :up:

BTW On Christmas morning when you and your *siblings run to the other side of your trailer to open gifts, make sure that you only open the ones marked "D-ickhead". You wouldn't want your brothers and sisters and cousins to get upset because you opened their presents by mistake. :wink:

(*look it up)

Finsrclowns - I have always wondered what Santa gives an unfunny clown on Christmas. Let us know. :lol:

Kinzua - You seem to have fallen off the face of the Earth. Looks like Santa brought me my present early this year. :wink:

BGOF - Sorry, but Santa doesn't give rubber fists out for Christmas. And don't bother asking him for cucumbers or baseball bats, he knows what you really want them for.............you sick f*ck. :lol:

andits - Merry Christmas andits, hope you enjoy the holiday season. Do us a favor, keep BGOF in line. The guy is seriously f*cked up. :shakeno:

GoBills - Have you figured out why Marino is head and shoulders above Kelly yet? I hope Santa brings you something to forget the whoopin' that the Phins are going to give the Jills on the 17th. :D

BleedinGreenNC and bill parcells- Have a good one, don't get upset with the jolly fat guy from the north pole when Penny plays like reindeer droppings on the 25th. Hopefully you guys will get that Jason Taylor jersey that you have always secretly wanted. :chuckle:

Itokemhomie - Merry Christmas Homie :cooldude:

Happy Holidays LLB's, cnc, Capt., bigbry, azfinfanmang and the rest, I hope all of you and your families have a safe, happy and memorable Christmas.

- L2G

GoBills24
12-10-2006, 01:55 PM
GoBills - Have you figured out why Marino is head and shoulders above Kelly yet? I hope Santa brings you something to forget the whoopin' that the Phins are going to give the Jills on the 17th. :D

All I'll say to that, Happy Holidays to you, L2G. :wink:

What can I say, I'm in a good mood this afternoon.

:D

kelly is better.

B-lo
12-10-2006, 03:41 PM
I have nothing nice to say, and it is the Holidays, so some things may be better left unsaid.:cooldude: Look up the spelling Dexter, I don't have time.:D

like2god
12-10-2006, 04:03 PM
kelly is better.

......than JP Losman, but just barely. :wink:

I have nothing nice to say, and it is the Holidays, so some things may be better left unsaid.:cooldude: Look up the spelling Dexter, I don't have time.:D

Or the mental capacity. :lol:

You didn't have to be rude blowboy, you could have at least wished me a Mary Crismiss. :lol:

GoBills24
12-10-2006, 04:06 PM
......than Dan Marino, but just barely. :wink:

Glad to see you coming around.

:evil:

like2god
12-10-2006, 04:10 PM
Glad to see you coming around.

:evil:

Just for that I retract my holiday wishes to you.

GFY this Christmas GoBills.

:lol:

Colorado Dolfan
12-10-2006, 04:12 PM
Dontcha just love the friendly banter around here? :D

like2god
12-10-2006, 04:21 PM
Dontcha just love the friendly banter around here? :D

I tried to be nice but these rival fans don't have any class. :wink:

bigbry
12-10-2006, 06:44 PM
Happy Holidays LLB's, cnc, Capt., bigbry and the rest, I hope all of you and your families have a safe, happy and memorable Christmas.

- L2G

.[/QUOTE]

And also to you and yours.

:cooldude:

BB

Capt. Dick
12-10-2006, 07:02 PM
Happy Holidays LLB's, cnc, Capt., bigbry and the rest, I hope all of you and your families have a safe, happy and memorable Christmas.

- L2G

Same to you bud and all other Dolphin fans. As for those of you who aren`t, how come?

Aw hell, Merry Christmas anyway.

GoBills24
12-10-2006, 08:15 PM
I tried to be nice but these rival fans don't have any class. :wink:

No, you're the one who's an ignorant, foul-mouthed homer.

:lol:

B-lo
12-10-2006, 08:25 PM
No, you're the one who's an ignorant, foul-mouthed homer.

:lol:Exactly! But MERI CHRISMOS anyway.:cooldude:

GoBills24
12-10-2006, 08:30 PM
Exactly! But MERI CHRISMOS anyway.:cooldude:

Inside joke. :D

Anyway, nice game by the Bills today, huh?? Losman really stepped up today, 2 TD's and no picks.

McGahee had his usual great day against the Jets, too.

B-lo
12-10-2006, 08:45 PM

Anyway, nice game by the Bills today, huh?? Losman really stepped up today, 2 TD's and no picks.

:cooldude:Yea man, I like the fact this team seems like it's continuing to improve and play hard. The played well in all 3 phases today. They actually capitalized on the takeaways. I thought that maybe a few weeks ago they would fold under Jeron, But proved me wrong and didn't quit and they are playing hard for him. It's another one of those years,.... if we would have beat this team and that team. But hey atleast were getting better.. a lot better! Go Bills! Squish da fish time now!!!!!:cooldude:

like2god
12-10-2006, 08:47 PM
Exactly! But MERI CHRISMOS anyway.:cooldude:

See, it wasn't that hard to be nice.

Mercy Cheerios to you too blowboy. :lol:

Ummm.........no

No Jills football talk in my thread. If you want to discuss your sorry sissy team, I advise you two to get a room. :shakeno:

GoBills24
12-10-2006, 09:03 PM
See, it wasn't that hard to be nice.

Mercy Cheerios to you too blowboy. :lol:

Ummm.........no

No Jills football talk in my thread. If you want to discuss your sorry sissy team, I advise you two to get a room. :shakeno:

This sorry sissy team has the same record as yours.

Alright, I'm done.

Merry Christmas.

like2god
12-10-2006, 10:04 PM

Alright, I'm done.

Merry Christmas.

Not after next week, the Phins will be up a game. :lol:

finfan01
12-10-2006, 10:06 PM

Alright, I'm done.

Merry Christmas.

And a happy New Year

icephinfan
12-10-2006, 10:10 PM
Damn, I am VP and I don't get recognition.

BAH-HUMBUG. :lol:

finfan01
12-10-2006, 10:12 PM
Damn, I am VP and I don't get recognition.

BAH-HUMBUG. :lol:

:lol::lol: sup ICE!?

icephinfan
12-10-2006, 10:13 PM
:lol::lol: sup ICE!?

Sup man????

finfan01
12-10-2006, 10:14 PM
Sup man????

Nothin man....midterms....:eek:.........great game today...especially the part when all of the pats fans left early:wink:

icephinfan
12-10-2006, 10:14 PM
Nothin man....midterms....:eek:.........great game today...especially the part when all of the pats fans left early:wink:

All the Pats fans left early to go BROKEBACK!!!!!:lol:

finfan01
12-10-2006, 10:16 PM
All the Pats fans left early to go BROKEBACK!!!!!:lol:

AND..Brady didnt finish the game.........all of the pats fans could only put up 3 fingers as their only smack today...............................had a few choice words with them .....:cooldude:

icephinfan
12-10-2006, 10:18 PM
AND..Brady didnt finish the game.........all of the pats fans could only put up 3 fingers as their only smack today...............................had a few choice words with them .....:cooldude:

Yeah, they like using 3 fingers.:sidelol:

retired opfinistic
12-11-2006, 09:58 AM
Merry Christmas to the whole fuct crew!

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

This is the guy that would drop off presents for Bills fans if trailers had chimneys!

DolfanTom
12-11-2006, 10:04 AM
Merry Christmas to all and to all a good Arse-woopin' at the hands of the Miami Dolphins! :wink:

bigbry
12-11-2006, 05:57 PM
Yea man, I like the fact this team seems like it's continuing to improve and play hard. The played well in all 3 phases today. They actually capitalized on the takeaways. I thought that maybe a few weeks ago they would fold under Jeron, But proved me wrong and didn't quit and they are playing hard for him. It's another one of those years,.... if we would have beat this team and that team. But hey atleast were getting better.. a lot better! Go Bills! Squish da fish time now!!!!!:cooldude:

Wow!
Who wrote that for ya? The little old librarian?

BB

PrepDogg
12-11-2006, 07:24 PM
Merry X-mas and Happy New Years to all in the Depths.

B-lo
12-11-2006, 07:59 PM
Wow!
Who wrote that for ya? The little old librarian?

BB yea that's right.:rolleyes2

like2god
12-13-2006, 05:58 PM
yea that's right.:rolleyes2

Did you at least thank her? :lol:

bigbry
12-13-2006, 06:41 PM
Did you at least thank her? :lol:

He did her nails and permed her hair.

BB

BeyondTheGrave
12-13-2006, 10:20 PM
I hope L2G gets a giftcard for XMas from whore.com and finally loses his virginity.

It's hard to get laid for free when you're a 27 year old gorky virgin like he is.

finfan01
12-14-2006, 12:46 AM
I hope L2G gets a giftcard for XMas from whore.com and finally loses his virginity.

It's hard to get laid for free when you're a 27 year old gorky virgin like he is.

He is 28...not 27...nice reading :up:

Ive never seen L2G act like a game show host:confused:
BTW......(how do you know about whore.com??)

gayfer

icephinfan
12-14-2006, 01:02 PM
He is 28...not 27...nice reading :up:

Ive never seen L2G act like a game show host:confused:
BTW......(how do you know about whore.com??)

gayfer

His MOM runs it.

Mike13
12-14-2006, 01:17 PM
Merry Christmas, Happy Hannukah, Hapy Ramadan and Happy Kwanza.
Amd happy whatever the hell Scientlogists celebrate this time of year.

retired opfinistic
12-14-2006, 10:17 PM
Merry Christmas, Happy Hannukah, Hapy Ramadan and Happy Kwanza.
Amd happy whatever the hell Scientlogists celebrate this time of year.Tom Cruise dresses like a twisted little elf and gives out bull**** laden speeches to all the boys and girls.

gillderais
12-15-2006, 06:08 AM
Merry X-mas and Happy New Years to all in the Depths.

Kinzua
12-16-2006, 07:41 PM
Here's my holiday sentiments:

http://static.flickr.com/137/324304249_286222b485_m.jpg