PDA

View Full Version : Difference Of Opinion

dolfn66
12-10-2006, 08:34 PM
I just watched a segment on NBC's football night program. It featured Peter King and a discussion he had with Nick Saban about his future with the Dolphins. At the end of the segment King mentions that he gave Saban two opportunities to say he will continue as coach of the Dolphins beyond this year and Saban didn't bite. After hearing this I am extremely upset to say the least. On this site and at work I have defended Saban (I'm not going to dignify calling him coach anymore) as the right man to turn this franchise around, boy was I wrong!

If any man comes to coach this organization and is not commited to it now and in the future, we don't need him. If I'm the owner and I see that I would be livid. Nick Saban should pack his damn bags right now if he's not commited this franchise. If he could not give a simple "yes" I will be back as coach of the Miami Dolphins next year and in the foreseable future then he is the wrong man for this organization period. Should he not return next year then good riddance you phony piece of s**t! :fire:

testtubetimmy
12-10-2006, 08:50 PM
Your just buying into more media hype. Thats just Peter King's perception of it. I watched it, and the guy is obviously a sleeze and trying to create more news.

Time after time after time Saban said he is "here until the job is finished" and that the job is to turn this organization around. No one knows where they'll be next year, but Saban said he's here to stay and I believe that, until he comes out and says something different.

Dont listen to what a sports analysis says. They're so full of it

brandon27
12-10-2006, 09:07 PM
Yeah, im at the point now where I dont even watch the pregame shows on CBS anymore... im tired of all the junk on them.

I thought I read something here... or online somewhere this week about Saban coming out and saying he wasnt leaving? I dont see why this comes up every week...

Dmancari23
12-10-2006, 09:13 PM
I personally have though since this whole deal broke a couple weeks ago that Saban was gone. He seems overmatched at this level. Just my opinion.

Sundance Kid
12-10-2006, 09:44 PM
Saban didn`t look Over Matched out there today....NO Ronnie Brown and moved the ball on the ground....

YBell37
12-10-2006, 10:36 PM
I just watched a segment on NBC's football night program. It featured Peter King and a discussion he had with Nick Saban about his future with the Dolphins. At the end of the segment King mentions that he gave Saban two opportunities to say he will continue as coach of the Dolphins beyond this year and Saban didn't bite. After hearing this I am extremely upset to say the least. On this site and at work I have defended Saban (I'm not going to dignify calling him coach anymore) as the right man to turn this franchise around, boy was I wrong!

If any man comes to coach this organization and is not commited to it now and in the future, we don't need him. If I'm the owner and I see that I would be livid. Nick Saban should pack his damn bags right now if he's not commited this franchise. If he could not give a simple "yes" I will be back as coach of the Miami Dolphins next year and in the foreseable future then he is the wrong man for this organization period. Should he not return next year then good riddance you phony piece of s**t! :fire:

Peter King has gotten so many things wrong in his life he's barely more credible than Crackhead Sid Rosenberg or Genius Chris Russo.

I personally find Peter Kings "aw shucks, Favre smiled at me" style nauseating. In the end its all about him and his inane musings on politics, his G-Damned coffee and his candy-assed views on travel plans and the NFL.
"Its a beautiful day when liberals take over Congress" OK, Pete. Who cares?

I don't blame Saban for not caring about validating Petey Pantload's views on anything.

ManBearPig
12-10-2006, 10:43 PM
Last time i heard about it on NFL Network, in an interview saban said no, hes not goin anywhere. So there you go, hes stayin in miami. Now please stop with these threads. Who cares a couple of times he didnt straight up say no, what he said indicated no and the media is just tryin to run with it.

HurriPhin
12-11-2006, 12:57 AM
Whew, it's a good thing you dont buy into everthing you hear :rolleyes2

Mike13
12-11-2006, 11:02 AM
I personally have though since this whole deal broke a couple weeks ago that Saban was gone. He seems overmatched at this level. Just my opinion.

Well since this is in the depths, I can nowe say this:

You are a stupidass mother****er

muscle979
12-11-2006, 12:07 PM

It won't be long until you Saban haters don't have a leg to stand on. He just took the best coach in the business out behind the wood shed and you say that he is overmatched? Ridiculous.