PDA

View Full Version : Only fitting that Buffalo ends Miami's season

Bills Own You!
12-10-2006, 09:15 PM
next week in Buffalo....it will bring back many fond memories like the 1992 AFC championship game massacre in Miami.

I admit I'm a bit concerned about this game especially since this is a different Miami team than we faced in week 2, but offensively you are still pretty inept with Mike Moo-larkey calling the plays. Defense should be ready to try and slow down Mcgahee and our other stars on offense. Anyways good luck to you fin fans and I look forward to coming back here next sunday to gloat in the depths. :evil:

Semedi
12-10-2006, 09:16 PM
Be happy you scored enough points to cover two weeks today, because we're ready to serve up another shutout next Sunday :dolphins:

NY Finatic
12-10-2006, 09:17 PM
Other stars on offense?

GoBills24
12-10-2006, 09:18 PM
Be happy you scored enough points to cover two weeks today, because we're ready to serve up another shutout next Sunday :dolphins:

Not going to happen.

You're not going to beat us at the Ralph.

McMichael
12-10-2006, 09:20 PM
next week in Buffalo....it will bring back many fond memories like the 1992 AFC championship game massacre in Miami.

I admit I'm a bit concerned about this game especially since this is a different Miami team than we faced in week 2, but offensively you are still pretty inept with Mike Moo-larkey calling the plays. Defense should be ready to try and slow down Mcgahee and our other stars on offense. Anyways good luck to you fin fans and I look forward to coming back here next sunday to gloat in the depths. :evil:

yah i bet JP Lossman is gonna tear it up........ maybe u guys could snap the ball directly to mcgahee, and let him throw it to evans. honestly id be more afraid of that

GoBills24
12-10-2006, 09:22 PM
yah i bet JP Lossman is gonna tear it up........ maybe u guys could snap the ball directly to mcgahee, and let him throw it to evans. honestly id be more afraid of that

You catch the 77 yard TD from Losman today? Or the other TD in the redzone?

It was pretty cool.

byroan
12-10-2006, 09:23 PM
You're not going to beat us at the Ralph.

Yeah because the last time Miami went to the Ralph in December they.......won. Hmm.

GoBills24
12-10-2006, 09:25 PM
Yeah because the last time Miami went to the Ralph in December they.......won. Hmm.

One example...and that team was god-awful.

Time for some payback.

A sweep over the Phins will serve as a nice, early Christmas present.

byroan
12-10-2006, 09:28 PM
Time for some payback.
You're right, payback for the week 2 loss. :goof:

I sure hope Ronnie plays.

GoBills24
12-10-2006, 09:30 PM
You're right, payback for the week 2 loss. :goof:

I sure hope Ronnie plays.

Nope, payback for the last December loss at the Ralph.

:D

Also, Spikes and McGahee should play, despite their minor injuries today.

byroan
12-10-2006, 09:31 PM
I don't fear Mcgahee. It's Lee Evans that always has a good game.

Bills Own You!
12-10-2006, 09:32 PM

Sorry but the fins with Joey Harrington aren't coming to Buffalo and winning a game in Buffalo in December. We are on fire right now and our only losses in our last 7 have been against the AFC's best (Indy & SD).

We are about to sweep and contend for a wildcard! :laughat: :0wned:

GoBills24
12-10-2006, 09:33 PM
I don't fear Mcgahee. It's Lee Evans that always has a good game.

He had a huge game today.

We should air it out quite a bit next week.

Evans, Price, and Parrish better be ready.

byroan
12-10-2006, 09:35 PM
Isn't Donte Whitner hurt? Will he be back? What about McGee?

byroan
12-10-2006, 09:36 PM
We are on fire right now
So are we. We're 5-1 since the bye week.

BTW, Mularkey has been calling the plays just fine. He's definitely improved each game.

GoBills24
12-10-2006, 09:37 PM
Isn't Donte Whitner hurt? Will he be back? What about McGee?

I'd be surprised if they didn't play.

Both of them were gametime decisions. A week to heal should do them good.

like2god
12-10-2006, 09:39 PM
Sorry but the fins with Joey Harrington aren't coming to Buffalo and winning a game in Buffalo in December. We are on fire right now and our only losses in our last 7 have been against the AFC's best (Indy & SD).
:rolleyes2

If I remember correctly, the Dolphins went into Soldier Field and whooped the Bears. I'm sorry to break the news to you but the Bills are not the Bears. :lol:

:sidelol:

Desslar
12-10-2006, 09:40 PM
As long as Jim Kelly isn't starting I like our chances.

GoBills24
12-10-2006, 09:41 PM
As long as Jim Kelly isn't starting I like our chances.

We don't need Kelly to win this game.

icephinfan
12-10-2006, 10:16 PM
The Jets defense was so poor, the Sorry Raiders could have won. Don't get to high, it was a nasty looking game for the BILLS.

finfan01
12-10-2006, 10:21 PM

And when the Bills lost 52-17 to the Cowboys in Super Bowl XXVII

oh wait! and when the Bills finished 2-14 in 1984 and 1985....great franchise:rolleyes:

HurriPhin
12-11-2006, 02:42 AM
I admit I'm a bit concerned about this game

As you should be. It's gonna suck for you when your old head coach (who is only our OC) comes back and kicks your a$$. Im not sure if you've heard this before but i was just curious... Don't you have to win a Super Bowl to be the MVP?

You know, your stadium's name couldn't more appropriate. :barf:

Colorado Dolfan
12-11-2006, 03:05 AM
Sorry but the fins with Joey Harrington aren't coming to Buffalo and winning a game in Buffalo in December.

...yet, strangely enough, the Phins have won their last 2 trips to Buffalo in December... :D

Good luck with that... :rolleyes2

DolfanTom
12-11-2006, 08:16 AM
Not going to happen.

You're not going to beat us at the Ralph.I'll admit there is no back to back shutout coming, and I'll even give you the advantage for playing at the Ralph .... that said, I think it's going to be one helluva game.

I'm glad I have tix!

DolfanTom
12-11-2006, 08:20 AM
Look, we're both coming off big wins - we can equally gloat!

Let's just see what happens on the field Sunday!

-Will your o-line hold up against our defense?

-Will Joey play mistake free?

-Can the Dolphins cover Lee Evans?

-Will Marty Booker continue making big catches?

Answers coming Sunday!

B-lo
12-11-2006, 08:49 AM
Look, we're both coming off big wins - we can equally gloat!

Let's just see what happens on the field Sunday!

-Will your o-line hold up against our defense?

-Will Joey play mistake free?

-Can the Dolphins cover Lee Evans?

-Will Marty Booker continue making big catches?

Answers coming Sunday!These are kind of obvious , but I think the keys are: which o-line protects their q.b., and which team can stop the run. And even more obvious turnovers. It's going to be a good one, I wish I was sitting right next to your sorry as# for this game.:evil:

retired opfinistic
12-11-2006, 09:37 AM
These are kind of obvious , but I think the keys are: which o-line protects their q.b., and which team can stop the run. And even more obvious turnovers. It's going to be a good one, I wish I was sitting right next to your sorry as# for this game.:evil:Don't hit on DT he's a married man! :lol: Seriously, this should be a great game.

B-lo
12-11-2006, 09:51 AM
Don't hit on DT he's a married man! :lol: Seriously, this should be a great game. I figured you or L2g could not keep your phag references out of that one:D It will be a good one, wish I was going, it sucks I haven't seen the Bills for like 5 years at home. I only get to see them down here where I am the enemy. :lol: It would be nice to see the Bills whipp the phags at the friendly confines of the RALPH!! :cooldude: Last time I was there the phish/phags beat the Bills.:tantrum:

BLITZKRIEG
12-11-2006, 10:03 AM
This isn't the same Phinz team that lost in week two at home. We finally have an OL that can protect the QB, and our defense is playing lights out. Losman is in for a world of hurt.....

PHINZ RULE!!!!

retired opfinistic
12-11-2006, 10:12 AM
I figured you or L2g could not keep your phag references out of that one:D It will be a good one, wish I was going, it sucks I haven't seen the Bills for like 5 years at home. I only get to see them down here where I am the enemy. :lol: It would be nice to see the Bills whipp the phags at the friendly confines of the RALPH!! :cooldude: Last time I was there the phish/phags beat the Bills.:tantrum:Next time they're down here, I'll catch the game with you, but no holding hands, I'm married too!:lol:

DolfanTom
12-11-2006, 10:13 AM
These are kind of obvious , but I think the keys are: which o-line protects their q.b., and which team can stop the run. And even more obvious turnovers. It's going to be a good one, I wish I was sitting right next to your sorry as# for this game.:evil:I'd probably buy you a beer. It's the least I can do for the public embarrassment you'll be feeling when you lose the bet my friend!

Mike13
12-11-2006, 10:16 AM

Yes this is a better team, Mularkey has settled down, with any luck Ronnie will be back to cush your crappy Run D. Now if Jason Taylor aka Defensive MVP 06, can make one homosexual QB **** himself, how do you think Loseman is going to react? It will be a toug good game though.

In the immortal words of mentally challenged Bills fans everywhere:
:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

DolfanTom
12-11-2006, 10:16 AM
I figured you or L2g could not keep your phag references out of that one:D It will be a good one, wish I was going, it sucks I haven't seen the Bills for like 5 years at home. I only get to see them down here where I am the enemy. :lol: It would be nice to see the Bills whipp the phags at the friendly confines of the RALPH!! :cooldude: Last time I was there the phish/phags beat the Bills.:tantrum:Note, I've been to Barfalo five times to see the Dolphins. I'm a resounding 0-5 (:eek:), so I'm due!

I've seen "wonderful" Bills-Dolphins games including the following:

-1987: Bills 27, Dolphins 0 - my very first game ever. Marino is shut out for the first time in his career, and it ends his streak of like 50-something games in a row throwing a TD. He apparently has the flu, and this is the coming out party for the Bills who had just traded for Cornelius Bennet or something (that big '87 trade they made) and Kelly was starting to come into his own.

-The Brian Cox double finger brigade game!!!

History is not on my side, but like I said - I am SO due!

Mike13
12-11-2006, 10:39 AM
The Brian Cox double finger brigade game!!!

I've seen that picture before, funny as hell.

nick1
12-11-2006, 12:35 PM
get ready to lose little Jill fans, you can't run on us and thats what you depend on. Taylor will be all over Losman, defensive player of the year!

nick1
12-11-2006, 12:37 PM
yes you do, your running game will be stopped and Losman can't carry the team especially since he will be spending all game with his face in the dirt

B-lo
12-11-2006, 12:53 PM
Next time they're down here, I'll catch the game with you, but no holding hands, I'm married too!:lol: Me too you phaggat!
:D I don't think you could handle a Bills game down here w/me . We usually have 25-30 Bills fans all family and friends who either live here or fly in and we pretty much go fukin nuts! Not like some as$holes rowdy looking for trouble, just very loud and passionate and very DRUNK! Were the first ones in the stadium and depending on the outcome usually the last to leave. But we always welcome dolphans to our party on the greatest day on earth , when the Bills win in Ralph south!!!! We got tents and giant Bills guys floating on the trucks and sh$t , it's crazy! We can't tailgate every week like we used to when we lived there in Buffalo, so now we go a little overboard down here once a year!:cooldude:

B-LO, BABY
12-11-2006, 12:53 PM
yes you do, your running game will be stopped and Losman can't carry the team especially since he will be spending all game with his face in the dirt
Losman's QB rating is like 12 points higher than Harrington's who, by the way, will have to deal with Aaron Schobel, the league's leader in sacks.

B-lo
12-11-2006, 12:54 PM
I've seen that picture before, funny as hell. So was the final score!
:evil:

nick1
12-11-2006, 12:57 PM
Losman's QB rating is like 12 points higher than Harrington's who, by the way, will have to deal with Aaron Schobel, the league's leader in sacks.
your comparing him to Joey? thats sad, we all know Joey sucks but all he is is a one year fill in while our QB recovers. Losman will have to deal with the defensive player of the year, Schobel has nothing on Taylor. you don't want me to bring up the stats, so what he has a sack more than Taylor. Taylor is a more well rounded player and has done this longer than Schobel has

DolfanTom
12-11-2006, 01:02 PM
Me too you phaggat!
:D I don't think you could handle a Bills game down here w/me . We usually have 25-30 Bills fans all family and friends who either live here or fly in and we pretty much go fukin nuts! Not like some as$holes rowdy looking for trouble, just very loud and passionate and very DRUNK! Were the first ones in the stadium and depending on the outcome usually the last to leave. But we always welcome dolphans to our party on the greatest day on earth , when the Bills win in Ralph south!!!! We got tents and giant Bills guys floating on the trucks and sh$t , it's crazy! We can't tailgate every week like we used to when we lived there in Buffalo, so now we go a little overboard down here once a year!:cooldude:I'm doing something similar in Barfalow Sunday, except there's only three of us - me, Dad, and lil 'bro.

I expect to get pounded on, but that's part of the fun! Back in '88, I cheered a Dolphins TD, in a section mostly filled with Jills fans. Then, some guy in an ape suit starts chaning "ASS-Hole ... etc." over and over. Soon, the entire section joined in! It was actually kinda funny. I wasn't actually doing anything crazy, just cheering. Heck, I was only 15 at the time!

B-LO, BABY
12-11-2006, 01:02 PM
your comparing him to Joey? thats sad, we all know Joey sucks but all he is is a one year fill in while our QB recovers. Losman will have to deal with the defensive player of the year, Schobel has nothing on Taylor
Schobel -- 12. 5 sacks, Talyor -- 11.5 sacks. He does make a lot of big plays, but he has to go against Jason Peters, Buffalo's best lineman.

It's awesome that you Dolphin fans still think that Harrington is starting b/c Culpepper is "injured."

DolfanTom
12-11-2006, 01:03 PM
your comparing him to Joey? thats sad, we all know Joey sucks but all he is is a one year fill in while our QB recovers. Losman will have to deal with the defensive player of the year, Schobel has nothing on TaylorCouldn't have said it better myself!

Loss-man is coming of age a bit, but he's still mistake-prone when he has pressure in his face. And - OH - will he have pressure in his face this Sunday! :lol:

Schobel is merely a wanna-be when compared to JT right now. Nice player for sure, but not nearly in the same league yet.

DolfanTom
12-11-2006, 01:05 PM
Schobel -- 12. 5 sacks, Talyor -- 11.5 sacks. He does make a lot of big plays, but he has to go against Jason Peters, Buffalo's best lineman.

It's awesome that you Dolphin fans still think that Harrington is starting b/c Culpepper is "injured."Dude, even if they double team Taylor, that opens it up for about five other guys! That's just it. Taylor has all those sacks while drawing the most o-line attention. Put it this way - it's either Taylor who gets you, or someone else because Taylor occupies blockers. Either way, they get you!

Who cares why Harrington is starting. We're winning, that's all I care about. And Pepper did have Arthro surgery a couple weeks back you know. Dude is not healthy.

nick1
12-11-2006, 01:07 PM

It's awesome that you Dolphin fans still think that Harrington is starting b/c Culpepper is "injured."
:lol: I laugh at your stupid comparison, he has one more sack so he is better? :sidelol:

look at the numbers Taylor has more INTs, more FFs, more tackles, more passes deflected and oh more TDs. plus he has done this alot longer than Schobel has. next time don't compare Schobel to a hall of famer it just makes you look stupid

trate121hb
12-11-2006, 01:08 PM
the bills are going down.....id be more scared of our offense than yours......jp losman is gonna eat dirt all day.....he might throw for 25 yards

nick1
12-11-2006, 01:12 PM
yeah Buffalo won't score much on our defense, McGahee and the A-Train will be shut down. Losman will look lost because of all the pressure and Lee Evans will be scared that Jason Allen will do to him what he did to Ben Watson

Vertical Limit
12-11-2006, 01:23 PM

I'm tired of that too. Culpepper was benched because Saban beleived Harrington gives us the best chance to win.

Alex44
12-11-2006, 01:26 PM
I'm tired of that too. Culpepper was benched because Saban beleived Harrington gives us the best chance to win.

Culpepper was never benched because he was 'hurt' he was benched because he wasnt rehabed properly and couldnt perform at a high enough level.

B-LO, BABY
12-11-2006, 01:27 PM
:lol: I laugh at your stupid comparison, he has one more sack so he is better? :sidelol:

look at the numbers Taylor has more INTs, more FFs, more tackles, more passes deflected and oh more TDs. plus he has done this alot longer than Schobel has. next time don't compare Schobel to a hall of famer it just makes you look stupid
When did I ever say he was better? I was merely showing that you can't completely dismiss Schobel as a major factor in this game. You all act like he is some mediocre player; he's averaged 10 sacks a year for his entire career.
Taylor didn't do dick in the first Bills game other than get injured.

nick1
12-11-2006, 01:28 PM
you really think that? a heathly Culpepper is way better than Harrington, yes Culpepper wasn't injured enough to not be playing but he wasn't mentally in a football state of mind. meaning he was thinking about hurting his knee again and it greatly affected his play plus just two weeks ago he had surgery again to remove a pain he was having in his knee so you can't say he was heathly when he was benched

nick1
12-11-2006, 01:34 PM
When did I ever say he was better? I was merely showing that you can't completely dismiss Schobel as a major factor in this game. You all act like he is some mediocre player; he's averaged 10 sacks a year for his entire career.
you really gonna bring that up? at the beginning of the season he wasn't playing like he is right now, he is on fire lately. and you can't say a player didn't do anything and than say that he got injured. of course he didn't do anything he didn't play much

I never said Schobel wasn't a good player, he is I realize that but Joey is getting rid of the ball so quickly that it really minimizes the opposing d-line

B-LO, BABY
12-11-2006, 01:35 PM
you really gonna bring that up? at the beginning of the season he wasn't playing like he is right now, he is on fire lately. and you can't say a player didn't do anything and than say that he got injured. of course he didn't do anything he didn't play much

I never said Schobel wasn't a good player, he is I realize that but Joey is getting rid of the ball so quickly that it really minimizes the opposing d-line
Taylor got injured at the very end of that game, so he played a lot.

nick1
12-11-2006, 01:41 PM
and lets compare Losman and Harrington, Harrington has played 4 less games and still only barely has less passing yards. he has been sacked way less also which when talking about d-linemen is important

nick1
12-11-2006, 01:42 PM
Taylor got injured at the very end of that game, so he played a lot.
whatever, he is playing alot better lately and so you can't compare over 10 games ago to what he's doing right now

Vertical Limit
12-11-2006, 01:54 PM
Culpepper was never benched because he was 'hurt' he was benched because he wasnt rehabed properly and couldnt perform at a high enough level.
:rolleyes2

Culpepper was benched because he was a liability to this team. We are barely under the cap and we were 1-3; it was getting way too dissapointing and Saban was on the hot seat so he had to shake things up and bring in the guy who gives us the best chance to win, which is Joey Harrington.

It's no mystery that our offensive line played better against the New England defensive line than they did against the pathetic Houston defense. Joey Harrington could have been sacked 6 times against New England had he held the ball a second longer, but he gets rid of it quickly and has a better feel for pressure than Daunte Culpepper. IMO, this has a lot to do with Daunte Culpepper relying on pro bowl caliber linemen like he had in Minnesota. If he can't adjust, then he's not right for this system, period.

Mike13
12-11-2006, 03:25 PM

And Taylor's been kicking *** since then.
Yeah Schobel's underrated, this is true, well we kept New England's DL at bay So I don't think he should be a problem.

IMO, this has a lot to do with Daunte Culpepper relying on pro bowl caliber linemen like he had in Minnesota. If he can't adjust, then he's not right for this system, period

We will get OL help, it would be stupid for us not to get OL.
I think its a combination of injury, and poor performance.Thats why he was benched IMO.

GoBills24
12-11-2006, 05:40 PM
This isn't the same Phinz team that lost in week two at home. We finally have an OL that can protect the QB, and our defense is playing lights out. Losman is in for a world of hurt.....

PHINZ RULE!!!!

Hopefully Jason Taylor / Zach Thomas don't catch a cold. :rolleyes:

We all know their historically bad performances in Buffalo, barring a few examples.

B-lo
12-11-2006, 08:12 PM
I'm doing something similar in Barfalow Sunday, except there's only three of us - me, Dad, and lil 'bro.

I expect to get pounded on, but that's part of the fun! Back in '88, I cheered a Dolphins TD, in a section mostly filled with Jills fans. Then, some guy in an ape suit starts chaning "ASS-Hole ... etc." over and over. Soon, the entire section joined in! It was actually kinda funny. I wasn't actually doing anything crazy, just cheering. Heck, I was only 15 at the time!:sidelol: :sidelol: Was the dude really wearing an ape suit??:lol:

themole
12-11-2006, 08:49 PM

Are y'all Baptist?

Capt. Dick
12-11-2006, 08:56 PM
Are y'all Baptist?

Or Jehovah witnesses who p!ssed people off.

DolfanTom
12-12-2006, 12:28 AM
:sidelol: :sidelol: Was the dude really wearing an ape suit??:lol:Swear to God! And apparently, the Bills fans all liked to do whatever he did.

Monkey see, Monkey do!!:monkeyr::monkeyl: