PDA

View Full Version : Attn: Pat Fan Smack Talkers....

PatriotReign
12-10-2006, 10:15 PM
It's time to man up and give some respect to Miami- they have proven to be "giant killers" this season. They kicked the Bears a$$, they kicked our a$$...

Our back and forth smack will continue but it should be pretty clear by now that the Pats, despite a 9-4 record are no longer an "elite" team. I cringed when I read the Pat fan who posted the 'get ready for pain' thread because I knew we were in for a long day but holy crap that was one of the "longest days" I have endured in years.:shakeno:

Congrats to the Fin Fans- your team was dominant on both sides of the ball but what troubles me as a Pats fan is that the Fins showed 10X more heart out there today.

finfan01
12-10-2006, 10:24 PM
Thank you sir.........good to hear that SOMEONE has some respect and a sense of giving respect where respect is due......now there is the question..........do I want the Pats or the Jets to win the division:confused2

anditsgood
12-10-2006, 10:32 PM
congrats phin fans

your d played great, your o did what it had to and you did something no one was able to do for over three years

congrats again

Colorado Dolfan
12-11-2006, 01:45 AM
Way to be here, guys... :cooldude:

I'm actually a little sad. I've always enjoyed the tough, hard-fought games our teams usually play against each other...

Ahh, well... I'll take it... :wink:

Colorado Dolfan
12-11-2006, 01:47 AM
Congrats to the Fin Fans- your team was dominant on both sides of the ball but what troubles me as a Pats fan is that the Fins showed 10X more heart out there today.

Definitely a huge worry there, PR... If the Pats keep playing like that, they might not even make the playoffs...

...and if they do, they sure won't get far playing half-hearted football like that... :shakeno:

adamprez2003
12-11-2006, 02:04 AM
thx guys. nice of you to say it. i have a feeling you're going to demolish the Texans next week. LOL. Would hate to be David Carr

Capt. Dick
12-11-2006, 02:09 AM
It's time to man up and give some respect to Miami- they have proven to be "giant killers" this season. They kicked the Bears a$$, they kicked our a$$...

Our back and forth smack will continue but it should be pretty clear by now that the Pats, despite a 9-4 record are no longer an "elite" team. I cringed when I read the Pat fan who posted the 'get ready for pain' thread because I knew we were in for a long day but holy crap that was one of the "longest days" I have endured in years.:shakeno:

A patriot and a scholar. Pun intended. Thanks man.

HurriPhin
12-11-2006, 02:11 AM
It's time to man up and give some respect to Miami- they kicked our a$$...
Thanks for the sincerity. It was a really great win for us and we Fins appreciate the respect. It's gotta take some balls (as little as they might be) to come in and admit it like a man. I also want to thank you for posting this in the depths b/c it allows me to tell that you and your lil pansy a$$ patsy's looked like little girls running around with bad northern accents. By the way, your welcome that we didn't score again on your sorry a$$ before we mopped up and went home with our shutout.

:D:dolphins::D

DolfanTom
12-11-2006, 08:09 AM
Way to man up Pat fans!!! At least the ones in this thread!!

I'd say good luck the rest of the way, but that's just not going to happen! :wink:

But seriously, thanks for the respect!!

retired opfinistic
12-11-2006, 09:18 AM
thanks Patsies, helluva game, still scratching my head that we dominate the Bears and now the Patriots but lost to the Packers and the Texans.

Mike13
12-11-2006, 10:27 AM

Thanks for the props that takes balls.
Too bad we won't play each other in the playoffs, now that would be a good game.

Unless Mario Williams is somehow related to Jason Taylor, you guys should beat Houston.