PDA

View Full Version : Where did the Patsie fans go?

Mike13
12-11-2006, 10:01 AM
Like always JT owns Tom Brady, hell I bet that h0m0 enjoyed it.

So where are you Patsie fans now huh? Hiding after all that **** talking huh.

Well you guys will prpobably crawl out of the ****pits to mock us come playoff time, then you'll hide again once you lose to the Chargers.
Then you'll jump off the band wagon and enjoy some man chowda until baseball season. Have fun in the special ed classes!

21-0 Bitches!

retired opfinistic
12-11-2006, 10:09 AM
http://www.gay-thailand.net/

Mike13
12-11-2006, 10:19 AM
:lol: Nah they just went to the local gay bar.

DolfanTom
12-11-2006, 10:23 AM
http://www.gay-thailand.net/I marvel at your ability to find just the right thing to toture trolls EVERY time! You and l2g.

:hail:op & l2g

Mike13
12-11-2006, 10:28 AM
Well at least some Patsy fans manned up. Pats Reign and Anditsgood.

retired opfinistic
12-11-2006, 10:33 AM
I marvel at your ability to find just the right thing to toture trolls EVERY time! You and l2g.

:hail:op & l2g:wink:

Well at least some Patsy fans manned up. Pats Reign and Anditsgood.True, wonder how WTE is coping with the loss, must be watching 'Home Alone - The Director's Cut'.:lol:

Mike13
12-11-2006, 10:53 AM
:wink:
True, wonder how WTE is coping with the loss, must be watching 'Home Alone - The Director's Cut'.:lol:

Probably looking for kids to molest.:shakeno:

retired opfinistic
12-11-2006, 11:14 AM
Probably looking for kids to molest.:shakeno:http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

steeda
12-11-2006, 12:04 PM
http://www.kimball.k12.sd.us/FIRE/home%20alone.jpg

:sidelol: :sidelol:

anditsgood
12-11-2006, 08:55 PM
I marvel at your ability to find just the right thing to toture trolls EVERY time! You and l2g.

:hail:op & l2g

its not too hard when its their home page :dolphins:

PatriotDynasty
12-11-2006, 11:50 PM
I'm still here, standing strong behind the PLAYOFF BOUND Patriots.

finfan01
12-11-2006, 11:52 PM
Yea...that is all the Pats fans said as they were running to their cars after the game on Sunday.........creative.......hey....watch when you lose the rest of your games....who will be playoff bound then:cooldude:

TotoreMexico
12-11-2006, 11:55 PM
I'm still here, standing strong behind the OWNED Patriots.

We all know that...

PatriotDynasty
12-11-2006, 11:57 PM
Yea...that is all the Pats fans said as they were running to their cars after the game on Sunday.........creative.......hey....watch when you lose the rest of your games....who will be playoff bound then:cooldude:

Do you honestly believe the Dynasty will lose in Houston?

finfan01
12-11-2006, 11:59 PM

They lost in...oh what's that city?? :confused2

o yea...THEY LOST IN MIAMI!!!!!!!!!!! and almost lost to the detroit:tongue:

DolfanTom
12-12-2006, 12:03 AM
I'm still here, standing strong behind the PLAYOFF BOUND Patriots.That's great for you! You'll still be enjoying some other team than your own on Superbowl Sunday, just like us! :wink:

Face it -Golden Boy Brady has played like crap for three straight weeks now, w/ turnovers, errant passes, etc. Not exactly gearing up for a playoff run is he!

Mike13
12-12-2006, 12:11 AM

"Here comes the pain":rolleyes2 You're not going to eat your crow?

Pats Reign and Andits did so why not you?

Yeah you guys said that **** last year "At least we made the playoffs"
After all that crap about a 3-peat. No one here expected playoffs last year, and yes it was a disapointment for us this year.

Pretty soon thats all that you'll be able to say. But you won't go far

21-0 *******, the blueprint has been set, Can you take on San Diego? The Chiefs? Baltimore? Indy?(ok maybe that last one). It sure as hell doesn't look like it.

DolfanTom
12-12-2006, 12:15 AM
"Here comes the pain":rolleyes2 You're not going to eat your crow?

Pats Reign and Andits did so why not you?

Yeah you guys said taht **** last year "At least we made the playoffs"
After all that crap about a 3-peat. No one here expected playoffs last year, and yes it was a disapointment for us this year.

Pretty soon thats all that you'll be able to say. But you won't go far

21-0 *******, the blueprint has been set, Can you take on San Diego? The Chiefs? Baltimore? Indy?(ok maybe that last one). It sure as hell doesn't look like it.I know, what a freaking 'Tard. Talks as much crap as anyone has here before a game, then sees his team owned beyond recognition, and doesn't have the balls to own up.

He's probably the same guy that steals from homeless people, Effing loser.

adamprez2003
12-12-2006, 12:22 AM

I'm sure you prefer that rearview

Mike13
12-12-2006, 12:23 AM
And the Pu$$y ran away, what a surprise.:rolleyes2

PatriotDynasty
12-12-2006, 12:30 AM
The Patriots always play terrible against Miami. Sunday was no exception. Look for the Patriots to put this game in the rear view mirror, and win out to gain momentum heading into the playoffs.

Meanwhile, the Dolphins are gaining momentum towards hole 9 of pebble beach!

TotoreMexico
12-12-2006, 12:31 AM
Puto maricón

DolfanTom
12-12-2006, 12:34 AM
The Patriots always play terrible against Miami. Sunday was no exception. Look for the Patriots to put this game in the rear view mirror, and win out to gain momentum heading into the playoffs.

Meanwhile, the Dolphins are gaining momentum towards hole 9 of pebble beach!That's one helluva Golf Course!!

Still, I wouldn't get too excited the way your team is playing! You are on the downside of hte Dynasty anyways - get used to it.

You have three teams in the division who will likely be better next season. I hope you enjoyed the ride hte past six years.

Still, dude, you haven't eaten any crow! Your team was ultra-owned yesterday. It's hard to imagine a way in which your QB could be more owned than he was yesterday. Own up!

DolfanTom
12-12-2006, 12:35 AM
On another note - anyone see what Devon Hester is doing on MNF??

Thank God the dude had an off-day against us! :lol:

PatriotDynasty
12-12-2006, 12:37 AM
That's one helluva Golf Course!!

Still, I wouldn't get too excited the way your team is playing! You are on the downside of hte Dynasty anyways - get used to it.

You have three teams in the division who will likely be better next season. I hope you enjoyed the ride hte past six years.

Still, dude, you haven't eaten any crow! Your team was ultra-owned yesterday. It's hard to imagine a way in which your QB could be more owned than he was yesterday. Own up!

I'm not worried about the Phins, Jets, or Bills next season. 2 #1 Draft Picks for the Dynasty next season. We'll be fine.

DolfanTom
12-12-2006, 12:39 AM
I'm not worried about the Phins, Jets, or Bills next season. 2 #1 Draft Picks for the Dynasty next season. We'll be fine.I suppose it will take two or three seasons before you finally realize the shine is off the Patriots penny, and that everything BB touches doesn't actually turn to gold.

Keep thinking your Dynasty is still in tact if it makes you feel better. Everyone else has moved on ...

like2god
12-12-2006, 12:41 AM
I'm not worried about the Phins, Jets, or Bills next season. 2 #1 Draft Picks for the Dynasty next season. We'll be fine.

You just keep whispering that into the ear of the creampuff standing infront of you in that NE daisy chain. :shakeno:

Mike13
12-12-2006, 12:44 AM

Denile is more than just a river in Egypt.

anditsgood
12-12-2006, 09:41 AM
um the pats play the texans in foxboro

:shakeno:

Mike13
12-12-2006, 11:57 AM

So?

PatriotDynasty
12-12-2006, 03:19 PM

I meant to Houston. Big f'n deal.

retired opfinistic
12-12-2006, 03:38 PM
I meant to Houston. Big f'n deal.be nice to your fellow patsies, especially when they reveal your stupidity.

Mike13
12-12-2006, 04:18 PM
Hell I'd be pissed to if the Pats beat us 21-0, but thats not going to happen anytime soon, hell I don't think thats ever happened.