PDA

View Full Version : WOOW Niners are 41 Million under the cap

dominizzo
12-11-2006, 12:53 PM
Thye can sign Ada;uis Lance and Clements

finmann
12-11-2006, 12:59 PM
Holy crap......I didn't even know that was possible in this day and age.

dominizzo
12-11-2006, 01:03 PM
WOOW!! Peter King was saying watch out Niners!! he said Steinbach Briggs and Clements can all go to Niners and they will be powerhouse

finfansince72
12-11-2006, 01:28 PM
How many teams over the years have spent tons of cash in Free agency and done anything but disappoint? You build your team through the draft, and add a piece or two with free agents.

Vertical Limit
12-11-2006, 01:37 PM
Well, considering that Nolan and Lance Briggs have a good history together, I wouldn't be surprised of he does bring in Lance Briggs [overpay for him] that way Lance Briggs can work side by side with Manny Lawson.

Alex Smith is improving every year. Wouldn't be surprised if they go Wide Receiver [Calvin Johnson?] in the first round; as they may have a Top 5-10 pick. Or perhaps go after a ballhawk like LaRon Landry. My guess would still be WR if Calvin is there.

Alex Smith, Frank Gore, Vernom Davis, Calvin Johnson, Antonio Bryant = Watch out for those 49ers.

dominizzo
12-11-2006, 03:29 PM
Well, considering that Nolan and Lance Briggs have a good history together, I wouldn't be surprised of he does bring in Lance Briggs [overpay for him] that way Lance Briggs can work side by side with Manny Lawson.

Alex Smith is improving every year. Wouldn't be surprised if they go Wide Receiver [Calvin Johnson?] in the first round; as they may have a Top 5-10 pick. Or perhaps go after a ballhawk like LaRon Landry. My guess would still be WR if Calvin is there.

Alex Smith, Frank Gore, Vernom Davis, Calvin Johnson, Antonio Bryant = Watch out for those 49ers.

big time

B-LO, BABY
12-11-2006, 03:37 PM
Clements is staying in Buffalo. The Bills are going to be $39 million under the cap next year.

Vertical Limit
12-11-2006, 03:40 PM
Clements is staying in Buffalo. The Bills are going to be $39 million under the cap next year.
Thought you guys were high on Ashton Youboty?

dominizzo
12-11-2006, 03:43 PM

I dont think Clements wanna be a JIller!! Your D is getting old and you have no offence!! Spikes Fletcherare downhill

He will jolt

B-LO, BABY
12-11-2006, 04:05 PM
I dont think Clements wanna be a JIller!! Your D is getting old and you have no offence!! Spikes Fletcherare downhill

He will jolt
The Bills have one of the youngest teams in the league. Spikes is still playing his way back into shape after his injury and Fletcher is third in the NFL in tackles, has two sacks, three INTs, and two TDs -- he isn't going downhill.
Buffalo's offense averages more points than San Fran's (where you think Clements will go) does -- and more than Miami's too.

Also, the word is "bolt."

PhinzN703
12-11-2006, 04:09 PM
The Bills have one of the youngest teams in the league. Spikes is still playing his way back into shape after his injury and Fletcher is third in the NFL in tackles, has two sacks, three INTs, and two TDs -- he isn't going downhill.
Buffalo's offense averages more points than San Fran's (where you think Clements will go) does -- and more than Miami's too.

:lol: Friggin Dom

MillerTime
12-11-2006, 04:27 PM
Your D is getting old
??

:lol:

i can tell you know a lot about the bills

GoBills24
12-11-2006, 05:16 PM

He will jolt

Huh?

:confused:

GoBills24
12-11-2006, 05:16 PM

We are, but he's not ready yet.

HysterikiLL
12-11-2006, 05:20 PM
Nolan set aside a large amount of cap for the offseason after last season. He resigned some players to large extensions (Shawntae Spencer is the only one I can remember) early because last season they didn't have enough fire power to compete in the FA market. Nolan was really slighted by that and has intentionally built things up so they can get some bigger signings and afford to resign their guys for next year.

HysterikiLL
12-11-2006, 05:22 PM

Definitions of jolt on the Web:

a sudden impact; "the door closed with a jolt"
move or cause to move with a sudden jerky motion
jerk: an abrupt spasmodic movement
disturb (someone's) composure; "The audience was jolted by the play"
wordnet.princeton.edu/perl/webwn (http://www.google.co.nz/url?sa=X&start=0&oi=define&q=http://wordnet.princeton.edu/perl/webwn%3Fs%3Djolt&usg=__QIXPb737ZivZULedlJAY5ZN1bzA=)Silly Bills fans don't know that "jolt" is in fact a word. Furthermore, Dominizzo is Shakespearesque in his linguistic innovation. Do not question thy Nizzo.

DolfanDaveInATX
12-11-2006, 05:58 PM
Tennessee is also $41 million under next year's cap, plus they have 11 draft picks. Oh, and some guy named Vince Young...

TotoreMexico
12-11-2006, 06:18 PM
Definitions of jolt on the Web:

a sudden impact; "the door closed with a jolt"
move or cause to move with a sudden jerky motion
jerk: an abrupt spasmodic movement
disturb (someone's) composure; "The audience was jolted by the play"
wordnet.princeton.edu/perl/webwn (http://www.google.co.nz/url?sa=X&start=0&oi=define&q=http://wordnet.princeton.edu/perl/webwn%3Fs%3Djolt&usg=__QIXPb737ZivZULedlJAY5ZN1bzA=)Silly Bills fans don't know that "jolt" is in fact a word. Furthermore, Dominizzo is Shakespearesque in his linguistic innovation. Do not question thy Nizzo.

:0wned:<------------ bills fan

Martel
12-11-2006, 06:31 PM

Briggs is from Sacramento too

PrepDogg
12-11-2006, 06:34 PM
I'm sure we'll still find a way to screw 41 million over the cap up. York is a jizzbag.

dominizzo
12-11-2006, 06:52 PM
Thnk Hyster U the man

Rocky Raccoon
12-11-2006, 08:23 PM

I thought he was a safety? I know they have Whitner and Simpson who are both going to be solid players, so maybe they're grooming him to be a CB.

Vertical Limit
12-11-2006, 08:32 PM
He's listed a cornerback. Would be pretty silly to draft 3 safeties; already drafted Donte Whitner and Ko Simpson.

unifiedtheory
12-11-2006, 08:52 PM
When was the last time "cap room" won anything?

The 49er's can be us far under the cap as they want. They don't spend money like they did back in the day, their ownership is clueless.

PrepDogg
12-11-2006, 10:30 PM
When was the last time "cap room" won anything?

The 49er's can be us far under the cap as they want. They don't spend money like they did back in the day, their ownership is clueless.

:yeahthat: :(

VanDolPhan
12-11-2006, 10:47 PM
Except none of these boys will probably hit FA. With so many teams under the cap expect HEAVY use of the franchise tags.