PDA

View Full Version : My Christmas Gift to my Daughter

Amars
12-11-2006, 03:31 PM
My 3yr old daughter wants a pink skateboard for christmas and damn I couldnt find a mini skateboard for a girl, let alone pink. On top of that my wife wouldnt allow me to just buy any skateboard from walmart, target etc. She wanted a good quality. Lucky me. So what am I suppose to do. After literrally 3 weeks of searching I found this site where i can design skateboard and on top of that mini skateboards (30in x 7.5in) too. One problem I suck at Photoshop compared to most here. Well here my creation with photoshop tell me what you think. I think it came out ok. Im going to order it today so any suggestion would be great if I need to improve it. Remember I dont know photoshop to well but i can send you the file if you think you can add to this. BTW my daughter name is Marley but we call her Mars.

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

ILPhinFan88
12-11-2006, 03:36 PM
That looks awesome I'm sure she's gonna love it especially when she learns you designed it for her.

arsenal
12-11-2006, 03:49 PM
i think it looks real good, its a simplistic design which is good for skateboards... i like it, and im sure she will too... good present

Amars
12-11-2006, 03:56 PM
Thanks

Ya I cant get crazy like some here. I just dont have that kinda of skills. If anyone interested here the site. They have a forum with some really good designs or if you want to design your own.

http://www.boardpusher.com/BP/

Tone_E
12-11-2006, 06:35 PM
Very nice. Im sure she will love it!! Very thoughtful gift too, considering you designed it yourself.

icephinfan
12-11-2006, 08:19 PM
Amars, that is perfect. Especially since you made it for her.:wink:

Jt0323
12-11-2006, 08:54 PM
thats really nice! great job!

darkmistress
12-11-2006, 09:24 PM
sweeeeet

Amars
12-12-2006, 01:02 AM
Thanks guys.
I still wonder why my 3yr old daughter wants a skateboard. What probably gonna end up happening is Im gonna end up riding a pink skateboard in couple months.lol:

icephinfan
12-12-2006, 01:25 AM
Thanks guys.
I still wonder why my 3yr old daughter wants a skateboard. What probably gonna end up happening is Im gonna end up riding a pink skateboard in couple months.lol:

Yeah, nice cover up. You know you really want it.:wink:

Mindwarp
12-12-2006, 10:24 AM
Should have a phins Logo on the bottom :yes:

feelthepain
12-12-2006, 11:17 AM
Damn dude that's awsome, my suggestion is to leave it exactly the way it is. Don't let anyone here touch it. It's something you've done for her, keep it that way. It's not about how spectacular it turns out it's about you doing something special just for her, so I say leave it the way it is. When you give it to her take a picture of that and keep it in a frame on your desk and look at it everyday. It's one of the things that make being a dad so special, your daughter will look back at this...because she's only 3 now, but will remember for a lifetime. It's not a huge thing, but it's something special between you and her, keep it that way. BTW, her nickname is really cute.