PDA

View Full Version : Dolphins did turn around the season

BuffaloStampede
12-11-2006, 04:38 PM
With the inevitable rout of the Dolphins this sunday in Orchard Park, it makes me wonder how just a few short months ago the Dolphins were the most dissapointing team in the league. After a 1-6 start, Suckpepper was benched and the rest is history. Enter Joey H, and a season that was once destined for the #1 overall pick has become an exciting one for fans in south florida.

However, all good things must come to end. You weren't going to make the playoffs anyway with a trip to Indy and home game against the jets still on the schedule. I hope you root for the Bills though when we make it to the playoffs and cause some serious damage.

My official prediction:

Bills 38 Fish 10

Gadsden86
12-11-2006, 04:41 PM
guess you are watching the wrong team no way we lose this weekend to the bills the phins D will shut them down. Not being cocky but have you seen the Defence?
i admit we may struggle a lil with out ronnie but we still have a very good chance riding our D.

With the inevitable rout of the Dolphins this sunday in Orchard Park, it makes me wonder how just a few short months ago the Dolphins were the most dissapointing team in the league. After a 1-6 start, Suckpepper was benched and the rest is history. Enter Joey H, and a season that was once destined for the #1 overall pick has become an exciting one for fans in south florida.

However, all good things must come to end. You weren't going to make the playoffs anyway with a trip to Indy and home game against the jets still on the schedule. I hope you root for the Bills though when we make it to the playoffs and cause some serious damage.

My official prediction:

Bills 38 Fish 10

Dol-Fan Dupree
12-11-2006, 04:46 PM
it is nice to read smack again instead of pity

D_BO
12-11-2006, 04:46 PM
JP Losman is going to crap himself with the amount of pressure that will be on him.. Seriously, I think he will soil his drawers!! He aint ready for the pain he is about to be dealt.. Is Willis playing? He's about the only thing on your offense that worries me.

Dolfan984
12-11-2006, 04:50 PM
Sorry buddy but if you think Miami or Buffalo is going to make the playoffs you're straight up crazy.

dolpns13
12-11-2006, 04:53 PM

My official prediction:

Bills 38 Fish 10
What makes your prediction more official than mine son...

My official-er prediction is Miami 38 Jills 10

Mike13
12-11-2006, 04:58 PM
I hope you root for the Bills though when we make it to the playoffs and cause some serious damage.

The education system of Buffalo at its finest.

SUPERDUPER85
12-11-2006, 05:00 PM
Obviously the pregame drinking has started early!! Really 38-10 Bills? Did you not see what they did to Tom Brady yesterday? He is light years better than Loserman, they are gonna make him eat the turf all day. Hopefully you'll realize this before Sunday! While I think it will be a close game because it always is in Buffalo, I still say Miami 24 Buffalo 16. Oh and Ronnie might be back this week so look out!

PhinFan0202
12-11-2006, 05:00 PM
I'm really looking forward to the game this weekend but the one thing that worries me is the scrambling ability of J.P. Losman. When David Gerrard was scrambling around a week ago no one could catch him. If we want to beat the Bills were going to have to keep him in the pocket and put the pressure on.

Finch83
12-11-2006, 05:02 PM

My official prediction:

Bills 38 Fish 10

How cute, a 31 yr old virgin Bills fan has graced us with his presence.:lol:

I think the game will be tough for the Fins. Hopefully we pull a win out.

However, this is a disapointing season for us. You queers are not going to the playoffs either. You arent going to be doing anything speacial with Dick Jauron as your coach.:sidelol:

kbeath
12-11-2006, 05:04 PM
we werent 1-6 when culpepper left actually through four games he had a better record than joey. I like talking smack but check your facts

R_t_Kraken
12-11-2006, 05:06 PM
Did you get to watch what we just did to the Patriots. I know you guys just spanked the Jets, but get real. No matter who wins I doubt it will be by a large margin.

This will be a defensive struggle. As our offenses both stink. Whoevers turns the ball over less will win the game.

dolpns13
12-11-2006, 05:07 PM
How cute, a 31 yr old virgin Bills fan has graced us with his presence.:lol:

I think the game will be tough for the Fins. Hopefully we pull a win out.

However, this is a disapointing season for us. You queers are not going to the playoffs either. You arent going to be doing anything speacial with Dick Jauron as your coach.:sidelol:

:sidelol:

Love the fans that have the B**ls to come on this board and start a thread just to run away and not even defend themselves...Virgin 31 year old...Lol...

There is this little game we all like to play...its called life...BuffaloStampede sucks at it :goof:

jdang307
12-11-2006, 05:07 PM

My official prediction:

Bills 38 Fish 10
Joey is that you? If not, then why are you trying to pass off Joey's first 3 losses to Culpepper? Maybe you're Brad Childress?

FINintheMOON
12-11-2006, 05:11 PM

My official prediction:

Bills 38 Fish 10

Actually... I see another shutout coming....:D :D :D

muscle979
12-11-2006, 05:18 PM
we werent 1-6 when culpepper left actually through four games he had a better record than joey. I like talking smack but check your facts

I'm pretty sure their first four game record was identical. But let's not hijack yet another thread and make it Joey vs. Daunte.

DolfanTom
12-11-2006, 05:25 PM

My official prediction:

Bills 38 Fish 10Please provide me with a sample of whatever it is you are smoking. Clearly you are in a happy place right now w/ that BS prediction.

My official prediction: you enter rehab at some point, realize the Bills suck, and come back down to earth.

GoBills24
12-11-2006, 05:27 PM
JP Losman is going to crap himself with the amount of pressure that will be on him.. Seriously, I think he will soil his drawers!! He aint ready for the pain he is about to be dealt.. Is Willis playing? He's about the only thing on your offense that worries me.

Must've forgot about our 1,000 yard receiver Lee Evans.

GoBills24
12-11-2006, 05:42 PM
BTW, why is nobody giving our DE's any respect?

It's all "watch out for 'Defensive MVP' at DE, Jason Taylor".

How about the NFL sack leader, Aaron Schobel?

TotoreMexico
12-11-2006, 05:44 PM

My official prediction:

Bills 38 Fish 10

ROFLMFAO

CRAZYDOLFAN305
12-11-2006, 06:18 PM

And you must of forgot Will Allen and Andre Goodman are just as fast. Unless you get him matchup on Travis Daniels, He will not get burn Will or Andre..

GoBills24
12-11-2006, 06:21 PM
And you must of forgot Will Allen and Andre Goodman are just as fast. Unless you get him matchup on Travis Daniels, He will not get burn Will or Andre..

You think Will Allen or Andre Goodman (who?) can cover Lee Evans???

Even other Phins fans on here are admitting no one on your team can cover him.

Alex44
12-11-2006, 06:27 PM
BTW, why is nobody giving our DE's any respect?

It's all "watch out for 'Defensive MVP' at DE, Jason Taylor".

Cause JT has staggering numbers in other categories other than sacks.

Not that Schobel is a bad player or anything.

GoBills24
12-11-2006, 06:31 PM
Cause JT has staggering numbers in other categories other than sacks.

Not that Schobel is a bad player or anything.

But still, nobody talks about him.

He's a great run stuffer, and pass rusher. Taylor only has 3 more tackles than Schobel.

finfan01
12-11-2006, 06:36 PM
You think Will Allen or Andre Goodman (who?) can cover Lee Evans???

Even other Phins fans on here are admitting no one on your team can cover him.

No no....Bell and Hill will knock him out of the game just like they did to Mr. Ben Watson:wink:
BTW...best.pic.ever (mr. tom brady)

GoBills24
12-11-2006, 06:38 PM
No no....Bell and Hill will knock him out of the game just like they did to Mr. Ben Watson:wink:

Ben Watson isn't Lee Evans.

Very few people can even CATCH Evans, let alone get a solid hit on him.

Alex44
12-11-2006, 06:38 PM

He's a great run stuffer, and pass rusher. Taylor only has 3 more tackles than Schobel.

He is a good player no doubt.

I think it goes into the INT's TD's and Forced Fumbles with JT as well though, if Schobel keeps up the same pace for 2-3 years he will get talked about so dont worry about that.

finfan01
12-11-2006, 06:39 PM

We'll see....we'll see:evil:

Samphin
12-11-2006, 07:03 PM
Be careful of the Bills. We have trouble with teams that can slang the ball down the field. Lee Evans and JP have had some success with that. Much more so than Brady and his cast of receivers this year and way much more than the Bears, Chiefs, Lions, and Vikings.

JT and the D-line will have to get pressre quickly, or else our DB's may end up more burnt than my toast yesterday.

TotoreMexico
12-11-2006, 07:15 PM

Actually it was the rookie Jason Allen who knocked the **** out of Watson

steeda
12-11-2006, 07:19 PM

First, I will give props to Evans, he is one hell of a receiver. Secondly, how do you expect Losman to get the ball to evans with 5 Fins defenders in his face? How do you expect Losman to give Evans time to run down the field with all of the pressure he will be under come Sunday?

GoBills24
12-11-2006, 07:24 PM
First, I will give props to Evans, he is one hell of a receiver. Secondly, how do you expect Losman to get the ball to evans with 5 Fins defenders in his face? How do you expect Losman to give Evans time to run down the field with all of the pressure he will be under come Sunday?

What, is Buffalo going to playing without an offensive line Sunday?

And to answer your question, the same way Losman has time and time again. I've heard this EVERY week by opposing fans. Evans runs his routes too fast for the defensive line to get in his face.

Losman keeps coming through, even though every opponents "establishes" their team will get in face. Well guess what, it hasn't been happening, simple as that.

Go ahead and blitz Losman. You'll leave either Evans / Parrish / Price alone, and we'll take advantage of that. Or he'll just take off, and burn you for a big gain.

finfan01
12-11-2006, 07:26 PM
Just curious.....does the Defense up there miss Sam Adams?????????:confused:
seriously..just a question

GoBills24
12-11-2006, 07:27 PM

Yes, and Pat Williams.

What didn't help was our first round pick McCargo getting injured JUST as he starts making plays. We were already thin at DT before that happened.

We now start Kyle Williams, who isn't bad, just needs a LOT of experience. I can't ask anymore of Tripplett. He's played well, despite not having a big plugger beside him.

D_BO
12-11-2006, 09:52 PM

It's not that Evans isn't good, it's that JP is going to get the **** knocked out of him early and running scared for the rest of the game.. I mean really, it's freakin JP LOSMAN, oohhhh... :whew:

BuffaloSoldier2
12-11-2006, 11:24 PM
It's not that Evans isn't good, it's that JP is going to get the **** knocked out of him early and running scared for the rest of the game.. I mean really, it's freakin JP LOSMAN, oohhhh... :whew:

Rank Player Team Yds Att Cmp TDs Ints Long Rating
12 J.P. Losman (http://www.nfl.com/players/playerpage/493000) BUF (http://www.nfl.com/teams/news/BUF) 2348 342 216 14 10 83 84.8
25 Joey Harrington (http://www.nfl.com/players/playerpage/302199)MIA (http://www.nfl.com/teams/news/MIA) 2174 356 211 12 13 48 72.9

This Losman sucks crap is so last year. He was stuck with a god-awful coach. I mean look at the wonderful job MM has done with Danute and Joey. :evil:

Imagine a 25 year old QB with just over full season of starts improved. :wink: Shocking huh? Actually, Fins fans probably can't understand because they haven't developed a QB since Peyon Manning Sr., Danny Boy. But keep telling yourselves the Piano Man is the answer. :wink:

P. S. But seriously, the Fins have been playing very well lately. Congrats, you're still in last place in the AFC East. :sidelol:

finfan01
12-11-2006, 11:29 PM
RankPlayerTeamYdsAttCmpTDsIntsLongRating
12J.P. Losman (http://www.nfl.com/players/playerpage/493000)BUF (http://www.nfl.com/teams/news/BUF)234834221614108384.8
25Joey Harrington (http://www.nfl.com/players/playerpage/302199)MIA (http://www.nfl.com/teams/news/MIA)217435621112134872.9

This Losman sucks crap is so last year. He was stuck with a god-awful coach. I mean look at the wonderful job MM has done with Danute and Joey. :evil:

Imagine a 25 year old QB with just over full season of starts improved. :wink: Shocking huh? Actually, Fins fans probably can't understand because they haven't developed a QB since Peyon Manning Sr., Danny Boy. But keep telling yourselves the Piano Man is the answer. :wink:

P. S. But seriously, the Fins have been playing very well lately. Congrats, you're still in last place in the AFC East. :sidelol:

Same record as the Bills....nice try...maybe put some spaces in between the #s.........:up:
so...is JP really the future hope for the Bills??:grouplaug

BuffaloSoldier2
12-11-2006, 11:31 PM
Same record as the Bills....nice try...maybe put some spaces in between the #s.........:up:

16-6

finfan01
12-11-2006, 11:37 PM
16-6

6-8...the record of the Bills Next week...

7-7.....the Phins' record after next week

finfan01
12-11-2006, 11:41 PM
:whistle:

Edit: Gee...that was easier than I thought

Mike13
12-11-2006, 11:53 PM
:whistle:

Edit: Gee...that was easier than I thought

They're Bills fans for godssake.

Schobel is good, so are Evans and McGahee.
Losman has improved.

finfan01
12-11-2006, 11:54 PM
Yo...what does this dude mean that losman is 16-6....................wtf is he smoking?:goof:

Mike13
12-12-2006, 12:04 AM
Yo...what does this dude mean that losman is 16-6....................wtf is he smoking?:goof:

He's reminding us of that game, but like all dumbasses fails to mention the change since then.

DolfanTom
12-12-2006, 12:06 AM
Must've forgot about our 1,000 yard receiver Lee Evans.Only guy that really scares me on your team. He just has a knack for getting open deep .... really freaking deep.

That said, Loss-man will need a lot of time to be able to get those throws off. I don't think he'll get that much time, though, consistently.

finfan01
12-12-2006, 12:06 AM
He's reminding us of that game, but like all dumbasses fails to mention the change since then.

whoops.....well since I was on the topic of loserman...i figured he was trying to show his record...whoops:lol:

DolfanTom
12-12-2006, 12:08 AM

And to answer your question, the same way Losman has time and time again. I've heard this EVERY week by opposing fans. Evans runs his routes too fast for the defensive line to get in his face.

Losman keeps coming through, even though every opponents "establishes" their team will get in face. Well guess what, it hasn't been happening, simple as that.

Go ahead and blitz Losman. You'll leave either Evans / Parrish / Price alone, and we'll take advantage of that. Or he'll just take off, and burn you for a big gain.With all due respect, none of those defenses was the current Dolphin defense. Don't know if you've noticed, but we're getting to the QB pretty good lately.

Not saying Loss-man can't make some plays by scrambling around - just saying it ain't gonna be easy for him.

DolfanTom
12-12-2006, 12:10 AM
Rank Player Team Yds Att Cmp TDs Ints Long Rating
12 J.P. Losman (http://www.nfl.com/players/playerpage/493000) BUF (http://www.nfl.com/teams/news/BUF) 2348 342 216 14 10 83 84.8
25 Joey Harrington (http://www.nfl.com/players/playerpage/302199)MIA (http://www.nfl.com/teams/news/MIA) 2174 356 211 12 13 48 72.9
Why do you Bills fans seem to take pride in the fact that your starter and QB of the future is outplaying our BACK-UP quarterback?? :lol:

Alex44
12-12-2006, 12:34 AM
Why do you Bills fans seem to take pride in the fact that your starter and QB of the future is outplaying our BACK-UP quarterback?? :lol:

:lol:

Yep their QB has slightly above crappy looking stats while ours has crappy looking stats....damn all hail JP

DolfanTom
12-12-2006, 12:37 AM
:lol:

Yep their QB has slightly above crappy looking stats while ours has crappy looking stats....damn all hail JPSad part is, Joey may have better stats by season's end. Makes it even more funny when you think about it.

BuffaloSoldier2
12-12-2006, 01:12 AM
With all due respect, none of those defenses was the current Dolphin defense. Don't know if you've noticed, but we're getting to the QB pretty good lately.

Not saying Loss-man can't make some plays by scrambling around - just saying it ain't gonna be easy for him.

With all due respect (and I will give credit to MIA's defense because they are playing well), the Bills have played the Jags (who give up less points than MIA) and San Diego (who is one of the best defenses and has more sacks than MIA).

So what was your point again? :wink:

Mike13
12-12-2006, 01:13 AM
With all due respect (and I will give credit to MIA's defense because they are playing well), the Bills have played the Jags (who give up less points than MIA) and San Diego (who is one of the best defenses and has more sacks than MIA).

So what was your point again? :wink:

You can read right?

DolfanTom
12-12-2006, 01:14 AM

So what was your point again? :wink:Our defense is currently playing better than both of those defenses. That's my point!!

Just ask Tom Brady what he thinks of our defense right now.

BuffaloSoldier2
12-12-2006, 01:17 AM

A couple of things:
1) JP is 25 and has shown improvement throughout the season.
2) He is 12th in the league, so he is out playing a lot of QBs (one spot behind Brady) and crushing Joey.
3) This is his first real season as a starter with good coaching.
4) Who's the Dolphins' starter? Cause last I checked the Piano Man was better than Culpepper simply because he isn't god awful.

Don't be jealous because the Bills can actually develop QBs on their own and don't need to depend on wash ups from other teams. :lol:

Alex44
12-12-2006, 01:18 AM
A couple of things:
1) JP is 25 and has shown improvement throughout the season.
2) He is 12th in the league, so he is out playing a lot of QBs (one spot behind Brady) and crushing Joey.
3) This is his first real season as a starter with good coaching.
4) Who's the Dolphins' starter? Cause last I checked the Piano Man was better than Culpepper simply because he isn't god awful.

Don't be jealous because the Bills can actually develop QBs on their own and don't need to depend on wash ups from other teams. :lol:

See that was so stupidly funny even you couldnt keep a straight face.

If thats what you call developing a QB that is in his 3rd year I really hope we dont develope guys like you do.

BuffaloSoldier2
12-12-2006, 01:21 AM
Our defense is currently playing better than both of those defenses. That's my point!!

Just ask Tom Brady what he thinks of our defense right now.

Actually I'll ask David Garrad. :sidelol:

And I will credit to the Fins for a good defense, I'll take San Diego with the roid monster any day of the week over MIA.

Mike13
12-12-2006, 01:27 AM
Cause last I checked the Piano Man

Honestly whats the big deal if he plays the Piano are people jealous that he's talented at something?

Alex44
12-12-2006, 01:28 AM
Honestly whats the big deal if he plays the Piano are people jealous that he's talented at something?

Not sure, I guess there is some myth that if you play piano you cant throw a football?

Other than put up mediocre stats what talents does JP Losman have?

BuffaloSoldier2
12-12-2006, 01:29 AM
See that was so stupidly funny even you couldnt keep a straight face.

If thats what you call developing a QB that is in his 3rd year I really hope we dont develope guys like you do.

Come on, that's weak. You guys would cream yourselves to have a 25 year old QB who is progessing as well as Losman is. He's improved his completion % from 49.6 to 63.2 since last year.:eek: His rating increased from 64.9 to 84.8. :eek: That's a hell of an improvement.

The NFL isn't easier, especially for QBs (see Drew Brees). As you guys probably know by now, Mularkey isn't an offensive mastermind. Plus pulling JP every other game didn't help things either. Me personally, I'll take a 25 year old guy with about an 85 rating on my team. When's the last MIA QB who can say that? Now that's hilarious. :sidelol:

BuffaloSoldier2
12-12-2006, 01:32 AM
Not sure, I guess there is some myth that if you play piano you cant throw a football?

Other than put up mediocre stats what talents does JP Losman have?

Losman's talents include not being a homosexual like the Piano man. :sidelol:

Actually, I apologize. I was just talking like a Dolphin fan. :dolphins:

Alex44
12-12-2006, 01:35 AM
Come on, that's weak. You guys would cream yourselves to have a 25 year old QB who is progessing as well as Losman is. He's improved his completion % from 49.6 to 63.2 since last year.:eek: His rating increased from 64.9 to 84.8. :eek: That's a hell of an improvement.

The NFL isn't easier, especially for QBs (see Drew Brees). As you guys probably know by now, Mularkey isn't an offensive mastermind. Plus pulling JP every other game didn't help things either. Me personally, I'll take a 25 year old guy with about an 85 rating on my team. When's the last MIA QB who can say that? Now that's hilarious. :sidelol:

Using quick passes for the most part, you can seriously look at his stats and think they are good? Trust me I dont like Joey either but neither of them are anything worth saying WOW about.

One stat I think your missing though

Joey Harrington: 5-4

Losman: 6-7

Not to mention Joey is only what just turning 28, had a worse situation than JP and is actually improving as well as the season goes along.

Fact is I wouldnt want either to be my starting QB.

TotoreMexico
12-12-2006, 01:36 AM
You can read right?

Errrrr look again at his username:rolleyes:

Mike13
12-12-2006, 01:36 AM
Losman's talents include not being a homosexual like the Piano man. :sidelol:

So playing the piano makes you gay, once again great logic.:rolleyes2

As you guys probably know by now, Mularkey isn't an offensive mastermind.

Yeah MM sucks but the playcalling has improved.

BuffaloSoldier2
12-12-2006, 01:46 AM
Using quick passes for the most part, you can seriously look at his stats and think they are good? Trust me I dont like Joey either but neither of them are anything worth saying WOW about.

One stat I think your missing though

Joey Harrington: 5-4

Losman: 6-7

Not to mention Joey is only what just turning 28, had a worse situation than JP and is actually improving as well as the season goes along.

Fact is I wouldnt want either to be my starting QB.

Um, Losman is tied for the league lead in td passes over 40 yards. :tongue:

The Fins are winning games in spite of Harrington. Grossman gave them that game.

And say whatever you want, but most Bills' fans have seen enough of a progression from Losman to feel very confident in our future ( a guy in his 3rd year).

So good luck with Culpepper and his knee (I would feel good about having the QB the Vikings got rid of for Brad Johnson :D ) & the QB the Lions didn't want. :cooldude:

John from Hemet
12-12-2006, 03:51 AM
Congrats on the turnaround the fins have done well.....

But you KNOW that there is a collective groan when the fins realize they have to come up to Buffalo in December to try to even the series....

You know your boys dont play well in the cold up there.......

John from Hemet
12-12-2006, 03:54 AM
I'm really looking forward to the game this weekend but the one thing that worries me is the scrambling ability of J.P. Losman. When David Gerrard was scrambling around a week ago no one could catch him. If we want to beat the Bills were going to have to keep him in the pocket and put the pressure on.

Well the good news for your team is that Losman isn't a scramble all over the place QB anymore.....

A little bit here and there

John from Hemet
12-12-2006, 03:57 AM

An honest answer to that I think is no....for every good play Adams gave us he also gave us a breakdown because he just wanted to rush the passer all the time....

In all honesty the players we miss are Pat Williams and Ted Washington.....Ted was getting old but I wish we would have kept Big Pat.

Run defense is defenately our biggest weakness...the thing is that even though we give up yards we have not been giving up TD's....

I think a run stuffer in the offseason is a must

John from Hemet
12-12-2006, 04:01 AM

We own the tiebreaker.....just thought I would point that out

adamprez2003
12-12-2006, 04:45 AM

My official prediction:

Bills 38 Fish 10

:lol: :lol: Actually props. That's the way smack should be talked. Offer up praise, highlight the positives of your opponent and then get your digs in. Good job. :lol: :lol:

Now onto the truly humorous matchup problems you guys face. I for one will spend the entire game watching one of the smallest centers in the league (Melvin Fowler 295lbs) try to take on one of the biggest nose tackles in the league (Keith Traylor 350? lbs) This should make for quite a few chuckles. Your receiver scares me a bit but Losman is still too inconsistent for to worry that you'll light us up. But you probably do score some maybe 10 points.

Defensively do you have any Linebackers left?:lol: Fletcher, Haggans and Ellison is not the stuff of legend. Your secondary is dinged. Schobel presents problems but we no longer have a statue back there. You're not going to have that fumble/ pass play that Daunte started the game with and it seems as if Harrington is slowly coming out of his WTF interceptions so you probably wont get that gift we gave you at the end of the first half in the first game

I think it'll be closer but I think the first Bills game really annoyed our players and they will be coming out for blood Losman will have a very painful day ahead of him. Make sure he brings plenty of Vicatin

Dolphins 24 Bills 10

adamprez2003
12-12-2006, 04:53 AM

The Fins are winning games in spite of Harrington. Grossman gave them that game.

And say whatever you want, but most Bills' fans have seen enough of a progression from Losman to feel very confident in our future ( a guy in his 3rd year).

So good luck with Culpepper and his knee (I would feel good about having the QB the Vikings got rid of for Brad Johnson :D ) & the QB the Lions didn't want. :cooldude:

Losman isnt allowed to throw more than 20 times a game. The fans may feel confident but obviously the coaching staff doesnt. Then again it was the Jets and you clearly didnt need too :lol: By the way props on beating the Jesticles. You stole our thunder. We were hoping to be the ones to crush their playoff hopes:lol: Evans is a beast. He worries me but then he's the only one on your whole offense who does. He's not winning this game by himself. Underestimate Harrington at your peril. He will slice and dice you to death with his 7 yd passes especially if McGee is out. Dont expect Detroit Joey anymore, he's gotten alot better with us. And the Lions not wanting you almost guarantees that you have talent. :lol: They're not exactly the best of talent evaluators over there.
Scobel is good and we'll have a hard time with him but we should be able to move the ball on you. Just get ready to have the basement all to yourselves after this Sunday. We've redecorated it for you guys. Just make sure you dont make too much noise down there, we'll be trying to catch up on our sleep as we prepare to overtake the Jets the following week

DolfanTom
12-12-2006, 10:13 AM

The Fins are winning games in spite of Harrington. Grossman gave them that game.Again, you continue to compare your starting QB, your QB of the future, your franchise, your hope for a better football life ... to our BACKUP QUARTERBACK????

Sorry I had to yell, but I don't think you got it the first time!!! I would hope he has better stats than Joey quite frankly. The fact that it's only slightly better overall should scare you more than it scares us!! Good luck w/ that!

retired opfinistic
12-12-2006, 10:51 AM

He's a great run stuffer, and pass rusher. Taylor only has 3 more tackles than Schobel.He won't be under the radar much longer.

trate121hb
12-12-2006, 11:17 AM

My official prediction:

Bills 38 Fish 10

IF THE BILLS WERE THE ONLY FOOTBALL TEAM IN THE PLANET I WOULDNT ROOT FOR THEM....I HATE BILLS MORE THAN I HATE ANCHOVIES

Mike13
12-12-2006, 11:46 AM
I think a run stuffer in the offseason is a must

How much $$ are you guys going to have in the offseason?

GoBills24
12-12-2006, 04:14 PM
He won't be under the radar much longer.

Meh, same thing I hear every off-season.

He should definitely make the Pro Bowl this year.

GoBills24
12-12-2006, 04:14 PM
How much $$ are you guys going to have in the offseason?
37 million.

Mike13
12-12-2006, 04:20 PM
37 million.

Holy **** I thought $21 Million was alot.
It looks like we'll be getting into some bidding wars this offseason.

GoBills24
12-12-2006, 04:21 PM
Holy **** I thought $21 Million was alot.
It looks like we'll be getting into some bidding wars this offseason.

I just want Eric Steinbach.

Not up to date on the current FA list, to be honest.

SpurzN703
12-12-2006, 04:27 PM

Go ahead and blitz Losman. You'll leave either Evans / Parrish / Price alone, and we'll take advantage of that. Or he'll just take off, and burn you for a big gain.

Ok then. Lee Evans is the best receiver to lace 'em up. Game over already then