PDA

View Full Version : Official Dolphins are going to work the Bills thread

trate121hb
12-12-2006, 11:22 AM
This thread is meant for all the diehard fin fans to show they're pride and confidence in us working the Bills this week....So many Bills fans have invaded OUR website and its time for you guys to "Get Worked"

And a friendly question just for kicks:

Are Bills fans the ugliest fans in the NFL? Espn should make a poll. I think so!

WISfinfan13
12-12-2006, 11:30 AM
I always wondered why there are so many Bills fans on this site...Id feel like a trader...But anyways if we run the ball productivly and win the turnover battle we come up victorious...

If we get the same pressure on Lousyman as we did on Brady we will win...

ch19079
12-12-2006, 11:36 AM
I always wondered why there are so many Bills fans on this site...Id feel like a trader...But anyways if we run the ball productivly and win the turnover battle we come up victorious...

your only a traitor if you go to a rivals site and say that your team sucks. I like to come here and bring fin fans back to reality.

i see this game being a lot closer than many fin fans think.

the bills gameplan should be to get INTs and score on defense. we wont be able to sack harrington, but if he feels any pressure he throws the ball. we should try to get some pressure and wait for INTs. I dont see the fins running much without brown, but morris can do many things so we should keep an eye on him, particularly the draw play and in the passing game.

The fins should focus on stopping the run and preventing the big plays from evans and on special teams.

If JP doesnt turn the ball over i see this game being very close, comming down to the last drive of the game, and the bills sweeping the fins. :D

retired opfinistic
12-12-2006, 11:39 AM
If we can do half of what we did to Losman that we did to Brady this game will be ours. JP doesn't have the pocket presence that Brady has and shaking him up will nullify the passing game and help force turnovers.

BLITZKRIEG
12-12-2006, 11:41 AM
I'm workn' it.....:cpatch:

PHINZ RULE!!!!

feelthepain
12-12-2006, 11:44 AM
your only a traitor if you go to a rivals site and say that your team sucks. I like to come here and bring fin fans back to reality.

the bills gameplan should be to get INTs and score on defense. we wont be able to sack harrington, but if he feels any pressure he throws the ball. we should try to get some pressure and wait for INTs. I dont see the fins running much with brown, but he cna do many things so we should keep an eye on him, especially in the passing game.

The fins should focus on stopping the run and preventing the big plays from evans and on special teams.

If JP doesnt turn the ball over i see this game being very close, comming down to the last drive of the game, and the bills sweeping the fins. :D

Well Morris will be heading back to Buffalo, I think he has a good game. Joey has a quick release, he wont be sacked like an injured Daunte was early in the season. This is a division game I expect a good battle. I don't see us making the mistakes we made in the first meeting, I think the fins win.

rick32883
12-12-2006, 11:53 AM

the bills gameplan should be to get INTs and score on defense. we wont be able to sack harrington, but if he feels any pressure he throws the ball. we should try to get some pressure and wait for INTs. I dont see the fins running much without brown, but morris can do many things so we should keep an eye on him, particularly the draw play and in the passing game.

if JP doesn't turn the ball over?!?!? .. thats a big IF .. the fins have been amazing in creating turn overs lately

ch19079
12-12-2006, 11:57 AM
Well Morris will be heading back to Buffalo, I think he has a good game. Joey has a quick release, he wont be sacked like an injured Daunte was early in the season. This is a division game I expect a good battle. I don't see us making the mistakes we made in the first meeting, I think the fins win.
I remember watchign morris run for us. hes quick, but more of a 3rd down back. the fins havent exactly forced the running game at all this season. the bills cant stop the run due to our decensive scheme, but i dont see the fins changing their offensive gameplan to attack that with brown out. I think Morris will have more yards recieving than rushing.

i dont think we will sack harrington at all durign the game. but the second he feels pressure he gets rid of the ball. thats sometimes a good thing, and sometimes a bad think. he will throw an INT to prevent a sack. i hope we can get some pressure and scare him into bad passes and INTs.

The bills were a lot more conservative in the 1st half of the season. I think that was part of our problem. most of our wins were results of big plays to evans.

I expect a great game. both the fins and Bills are a lot diffrent teams at this point in the season then they were when they last met.

i think the cold and homefield advantage give the edge to the bills in what i expect to be a very close game.

ch19079
12-12-2006, 11:57 AM
if JP doesn't turn the ball over?!?!? .. thats a big IF .. the fins have been amazing in creating turn overs lately with the exception of the Chargers game, JP has been good at limiting his turnovers recently.

i have alot more faith in JP now, than i did at the beginning of the season.

Clumpy
12-12-2006, 12:05 PM
I need to update the cap page :foundout:

HULKFish
12-12-2006, 12:09 PM
If we can do half of what we did to Losman that we did to Brady this game will be ours. JP doesn't have the pocket presence that Brady has and shaking him up will nullify the passing game and help force turnovers.

YEP, that sounds realistic... I don't think we're gonna go up into Buffalo and blow them out but if we can keep him and Evans in check we should be ok, even if McGahee has a good day.

Miami 20 Buffalo 13

MIAdolphin89
12-12-2006, 12:20 PM

you mean traitor?:lol:

trate121hb
12-12-2006, 12:48 PM
look these rival games rarely are blowouts and i dont expect either team to win this game decisively......but i think at this point right now we are the better team......we have the better defense (a top 5 defense in the NFL) and our offense is not as inept as the Bills......our gameplan should revolve around stopping two guys in this order: Lee Evans and Willis Mcgahee....Lostman will be cooked by the Fins defense......Fins 24-14 on a 4th qtr INT for a TD

trate121hb
12-12-2006, 12:50 PM

i think many fins fans think this game will be close......they always are.....many fin fans just think we are going to win...which we will and you can then go back to ur billzone and cry about the game

PhinzN703
12-12-2006, 01:08 PM
Mare wins it for us. The horror

Miami 24 Buff 21

DrewOldSchool
12-12-2006, 01:17 PM
i think many fins fans think this game will be close......they always are.....many fin fans just think we are going to win...which we will and you can then go back to ur billzone and cry about the game
I think it will be close but I think that we can win. The Bills have improved and they have had some pretty good games this season. We need to be careful throwing the ball vs. their secondary which I trully respect. Look at what they did to Payton Manning and Chad Pennington. They are banged up at Linebacker which is why I really wish that R.Brown would come back for this game. I like Morris but I don't like to be restricted to the number 2 and number 3 RBs in a game in which I'd rather run the ball. I will not be overconfident about this game and I think there is plenty of possibility that we may lose. Who will make the mistakes will decide the outcome.

JaxbillsFanatic
12-12-2006, 01:24 PM
Bills 27 Fish 13 (with JH customary 2 ints):evil:
Bills 20 Fish 13 (with JH sub par 1 int):lol:
Bills 17 Fish 13 (with JH , hell i can't even type it, :sidelol: )

nick1
12-12-2006, 01:25 PM

we ran pretty well last week although most of it was late after building a 2 score lead but if we get a lead we are good at keeping it. you say wait for Joey to make the mistakes but last week he didn't even have a near INT. he is improving while still no more than an average QB he is getting better at minimizing mistakes

trate121hb
12-12-2006, 01:28 PM
Mare wins it for us. The horror

Miami 24 Buff 21

i dont know if to :sidelol: or :boohoo:

I hope the game doesnt come down to Mare

nick1
12-12-2006, 01:32 PM
why you laughing? last week Harrington didn't throw any INTs :shakeno:

JaxbillsFanatic
12-12-2006, 01:45 PM

Yep, he is way over due! :D :sidelol:

DrewOldSchool

To the idiot's credit, over 13 games Losman has 10 ints and Joey has 13 ints over 9 games. Joey's a backup and Losman is a starter. However, Joey's record at QB this season is 5-4 and Losman's record is 6-7. I pity the Bills for their football and their weather. Still, I think it will be a close game this week.

TigerJ
The Bills sites where I do most of my posting have lots of Fin fans, some of whom are regulars. I'm happy they are there, though sometimes we have to put them in their place. LOL I think it's kind of fun to have a conversation with people who have a different opinion (i.e. are wrong). BTW, I probably am the ugliest fan you've ever seen.

JaxbillsFanatic
12-12-2006, 01:51 PM
To the idiot's credit, over 13 games Losman has 10 ints and Joey has 13 ints over 9 games. Joey's a backup and Losman is a starter. However, Joey's record at QB this season is 5-4 and Losman's record is 6-7. I pity the Bills for their football and their weather. Still, I think it will be a close game this week.

I pity the fans of the dolphins for the above mentioned statistics on your starter! This game will be close IF JH does not turn the ball over... IF!!!

As for the lightning quick release... He does not want to get sacked so he chucks it, and he does our D will pick it! 13 points off turnovers!

Predicition 2 picks 1 fumble! See you Monday! OUT

If not tomorrow!

trate121hb
12-12-2006, 01:55 PM
I think it will be close but I think that we can win. The Bills have improved and they have had some pretty good games this season. We need to be careful throwing the ball vs. their secondary which I trully respect. Look at what they did to Payton Manning and Chad Pennington. They are banged up at Linebacker which is why I really wish that R.Brown would come back for this game. I like Morris but I don't like to be restricted to the number 2 and number 3 RBs in a game in which I'd rather run the ball. I will not be overconfident about this game and I think there is plenty of possibility that we may lose. Who will make the mistakes will decide the outcome.

i completely agree and as a diehard fin fan i will always believe we will win every game....its gonna be close and i too wish ronnie was there to grind it out as his running style would fit better in this game......i also like him alot better as a recevier than butter hands morris....the mistakes are key...and i think we will pull it out because our defense is better and ca be very dominant at times......7-7 would be very nice

nick1
12-12-2006, 01:55 PM
I pity the fans of the dolphins for the above mentioned statistics on your starter! This game will be close IF JH does not turn the ball over... IF!!!

As for the lightning quick release... He does not want to get sacked so he chucks it, and he does our D will pick it! 13 points off turnovers!

If not tomorrow!
that made you sound like a real homer, like our defense can't just as easily make your offense turn the ball over :rolleyes:

trate121hb
12-12-2006, 01:57 PM

such a bad prediction...why dont you start from 0-0 and work your way up......1 prediction is all we need there buddy....and when you make three bad ones it makes it that much worse

Fins 24-14 with a Bell or Allen INT at the end to seal it

trate121hb
12-12-2006, 01:58 PM

u should pity them for their looks too.....players in the nfl have mentioned how ugly bills fans are

JaxbillsFanatic
12-12-2006, 02:01 PM
Originally Posted by JaxbillsFanatic

If not tomorrow!
that made you sound like a real homer, like our defense can't just as easily make your offense turn the ball over :rolleyes:

I never said your defense would not did I? :boohoo:

DrewOldSchool
12-12-2006, 02:03 PM

If not tomorrow!

Yeah, let me know if you want to talk defense sometime Jill. JP better be lookin' for #99 this week. Maybe strong side, maybe weak, maybe lurking around to leap and literally grab the ball from the sky and take it to the house.

You sound like your in a hurry to be somewhere. Remember this is our house. When you comeback we'll be waiting!!

BOO!!

Scared you didn't I!!

CrunchTime
12-12-2006, 02:07 PM
Just a friendly reminder.Threads that have a lot of smack talk get sent to the smack forum.This one is on yellow alert.:wink:

nick1
12-12-2006, 02:09 PM
Originally Posted by JaxbillsFanatic

If not tomorrow!

I never said your defense would not did I? :boohoo:
but you said that unless Harrington is mistake free that Miami has no shot, I mean a mistake on both sides would cancel each other out. it will come down to us being able to run on your weak run defense

BSQX4
12-12-2006, 02:21 PM
We knocked Wilfork and Ben Watson out of the game. Our D is really playing with insane toughness. JT is at the peak of his career. He has never played better. Front 7 has been dominant. Defensive backfield has also improved greatly and now teams have to worry about Jason Allen knocking their heads off. I see a very physical, low-scoring ballgame. Dolphins win 20-13.

DrewOldSchool
12-12-2006, 02:25 PM
But but he started it!! No, I'm sorry I lost my head there for a moment. Goosfrabah, goosfrabah, goosfrabah and breath. There I'm over it.

dannydego13
12-12-2006, 02:50 PM
its hard to predict a score on these games. i dont think the weather will be a factor..joey played at oregon. chambers played at wisconsin. morris used to play for buffalo who cares. the only advantage the bills have in this game is their fans are most used to getting wasted in the parking lot in cold weather before the games. NOT MUCH OF AN ADVANTAGE IF YOU ASK ME.the key is joey playing mistake free football IF and i repeat IF he does limit his mistakes we will win the game. also we need to get in JP'S face if he has time he can get the ball to Lee Evans(who is very underrated) and our db's although they are playing better iam not totally comfortable with them yet

PhinFan0202
12-12-2006, 02:54 PM
The one thing that the coaching staff should zero in on is the ability for the QB to scramble. From what i have seen they love to role J.P. Losman out of the pocket and let him throw on the run. Gerrard did the same thing to us and we had just about enough of him as we could to stomach. Stop the run than tee off on J.P, it's that simple.

trate121hb
12-12-2006, 03:23 PM
its hard to predict a score on these games. i dont think the weather will be a factor..joey played at oregon. chambers played at wisconsin. morris used to play for buffalo who cares. the only advantage the bills have in this game is their fans are most used to getting wasted in the parking lot in cold weather before the games. NOT MUCH OF AN ADVANTAGE IF YOU ASK ME.the key is joey playing mistake free football IF and i repeat IF he does limit his mistakes we will win the game. also we need to get in JP'S face if he has time he can get the ball to Lee Evans(who is very underrated) and our db's although they are playing better iam not totally comfortable with them yet

good points.....QB pressure is definitely a key in this game......bc I do think that the Qb that gets pressured the most will commite the most mistakes.....and more mistakes means a big fat L after the game.....ANy word on injuries???? i think our defense is as healthey as ever this year

Sonny Crockett
12-12-2006, 03:27 PM
Stop the run than tee off on J.P, it's that simple.

Tee off?

With defenders that have been around since Jimmy Johnson was coaching?

Losman will eat us alive.

Finch83
12-12-2006, 03:34 PM
Are Bills fans the ugliest fans in the NFL?

Absolutely. They are hands down the fattest, ugliest pieces of garbage alive. Their women look like...well buffalos:lol: and their cheerleaders are also garbage compared to ours.

Justasportsfan
12-12-2006, 03:40 PM
you guys should bring Fiedler back then if qbs win ballgames all on their own.

trate121hb
12-12-2006, 03:50 PM
so the bills got their name from their cheerleaders huh?

Mike13
12-12-2006, 04:41 PM
you guys should bring Fiedler back then if qbs win ballgames all on their own.

Damn man its been a looooooong time sice I've seen you here.

I need to update the cap page :foundout:

No ****, You also need to come out of the Fins closet.

I'm not big on predictions, I'll predict pain and a good game.

retired opfinistic
12-12-2006, 04:59 PM
you guys should bring Fiedler back then if qbs win ballgames all on their own.Welcome back to the Depths Justa, how's happy hour treating you? Got your own personal sippee cup at the local American Legion?

FINintheMOON
12-13-2006, 12:29 AM
It would not be a BIG surprise to me to see the BILLYGOATS fall to the FINS zero to something... That's right I am predicting another shutout by our FINS!!!

BuffaloSoldier2
12-13-2006, 03:20 AM
It would not be a BIG surprise to me to see the BILLYGOATS fall to the FINS zero to something... That's right I am predicting another shutout by our FINS!!!

Well given that most Fins fans predicted:
A) they were Super Bowl contenders
B) Culpepper was their savior
C) Mularkey was a solid offensive coordinator
D) Chambers is an elite wr,
I look forward to a Bills win by the score of 231 to -23. :wink:

adamprez2003
12-13-2006, 04:24 AM
Well given that most Fins fans predicted:
A) they were Super Bowl contenders
B) Culpepper was their savior
C) Mularkey was a solid offensive coordinator
D) Chambers is an elite wr,
I look forward to a Bills win by the score of 231 to -23. :wink:

You confuse the media with Dolphins fans. Most Dolphin fans I know said that we might get a wildcard but next year was going to be the year where we did some real damage to the league. We're on pace and if we hadnt had that extended preseason fiasco we wouldve bagged that wildcard but lost out eventually to the Chargers or someone else so it doesnt really matter that we wont go this year. We'll be be going to the playoffs next year and I guarantee we wont be one and done like the Patsies will be this year. Hopefully you guys can tag along and grab that wildcard beneath us. Would love to go 3-0 against you guys in 2007:evil:

B-lo
12-13-2006, 11:09 AM
You confuse the media with Dolphins fans. Most Dolphin fans I know said that we might get a wildcard but next year was going to be the year where we did some real damage to the league. We're on pace and if we hadnt had that extended preseason fiasco we wouldve bagged that wildcard but lost out eventually to the Chargers or someone else so it doesnt really matter that we wont go this year. We'll be be going to the playoffs next year and I guarantee we wont be one and done like the Patsies will be this year. Hopefully you guys can tag along and grab that wildcard beneath us. Would love to go 3-0 against you guys in 2007:evil:WOW deja vu!!! That's the exact same post you wrote at this time LAST YEAR!!!! "next year, I told you, next year"!!!!:sidelol: Sooner or later you might be right w/your predictions?:shakeno:

trate121hb
12-13-2006, 01:30 PM
Point of this thread is the Bills are gonna get worked

trate121hb
12-13-2006, 01:30 PM
and their fans are ugly

BradTheBillsFan
12-13-2006, 01:45 PM
Here's to a good game and a Buffalo win!

hey ey ey eye Let's go BUFFALO! woooooooo!

Victor7
12-13-2006, 02:18 PM
Bills 38
Fins 17

theres no denying whos the best team here. How's Ronnie doing ?? huh ?? he's out ?? ......... ok then I guess Pepp the savior will play huh ?? IR ?? what a wimp. Chambers elite wr. Suuuuuuuuure

Common guys save some $$ and just yield now. No point in playing a game you'll lose

timbalu
12-13-2006, 02:28 PM
Bills 38
Fins 17

theres no denying whos the best team here. How's Ronnie doing ?? huh ?? he's out ?? ......... ok then I guess Pepp the savior will play huh ?? IR ?? what a wimp. Chambers elite wr. Suuuuuuuuure

Common guys save some $$ and just yield now. No point in playing a game you'll lose

Let's see: SUCKALO'S O is ranked 15th in the AFC Miami's is 8th
SUCKALO'S D is ranked 11th in the AFC Miami's is 2nd
SUCKALO'S 2 biggest wins are Jacksonville and the Jets
MIAMI'S 2 biggest wins are New England and Chicago (both of
'em KILLED SUCKALO )

Pray, kid !!! :shakeno:

Victor7
12-13-2006, 02:30 PM
Let's see: SUCKALO'S O is ranked 15th in the AFC Miami's is 8th
SUCKALO'S D is ranked 11th in the AFC Miami's is 2nd
SUCKALO'S 2 biggest wins are Jacksonville and the Jets
MIAMI'S 2 biggest wins are New England and Chicago (both of
'em KILLED SUCKALO )

Pray, kid !!! :shakeno:

Nice ! going with the stats argument. Want me to pull out some as well ???
Like maybe Willis vs Ronnie or
Losman vs Joey or
Evans vs Chambers

didnt think so

Stats dont matter boy, your'e going down No. 2 D or not

DolfanTom
12-13-2006, 02:30 PM
Miami 34
Buffalo 9

Work it baby, Work it!

:laughat:Bills chances of winning this game.

steeda
12-13-2006, 02:45 PM
Losman vs Joey or
Evans vs Chambers

didnt think so

Guess what?? No one gives a flying ****!!!

timbalu
12-13-2006, 02:55 PM
Losman vs Joey or
Evans vs Chambers

didnt think so
Losman (13 games) 14 TD 10 INT 2068 YDS
Harrington (9games)12 TD 13 INT 2854 YDS
McGahee (13 games) 793 yds
Brown (11 games) 783 yds (and, we shut-out New England without him)
Evans 1016 yds 5 TD ( remainder of SUCKALO'S passing game 1052 yds )
Chambers 622 yds 4 TD (remainder of Miami's passing game 2232 yds ) Would you like to play some more stats, kid ? Quit while you're behind !:sidelol: :sidelol:

B-lo
12-13-2006, 03:25 PM
Losman (13 games) 14 TD 10 INT 2068 YDS
Harrington (9games)12 TD 13 INT 2854 YDS
McGahee (13 games) 793 yds
Brown (11 games) 783 yds (and, we shut-out New England without him)
Evans 1016 yds 5 TD ( remainder of SUCKALO'S passing game 1052 yds )
Chambers 622 yds 4 TD (remainder of Miami's passing game 2232 yds ) Would you like to play some more stats, kid ? Quit while you're behind !:sidelol: :sidelol: Play the stat game all you want sukdalu, the facts are both teams have the same record, so argue all you want , but wins and losses are the only thing that matters in football. And were tied .............EXCEPT we beat your as# down here the first game, so actually were a half game better than you!!! Got any more stat games sukdalu???
:lol:

retired opfinistic
12-13-2006, 04:14 PM
Play the stat game all you want sukdalu, the facts are both teams have the same record, so argue all you want , but wins and losses are the only thing that matters in football. And were tied .............EXCEPT we beat your as# down here the first game, so actually were a half game better than you!!! Got any more stat games sukdalu???

FH-100
B-Lo-0

B-lo
12-13-2006, 09:58 PM
:rolleyes: [quote=opfinistic]FH-100
B-Lo-0[/quote :sidelol: Yea o.k...:rolleyes:

finfan01
12-14-2006, 12:58 AM
Bills 38
Fins 17

Ronnie is fine...................Sammy will do a fine job replacing him just as when he ran for over 100 vs. NE..............Culpepper is having knee surgery...just like McGahee had...(dont see you calling him a wimp)......Chambers?? Cause teams double team him means Marty Booker and Wes Welker will have a field day...............and if worse comes to worse...Shane Matthews will play:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

keep trying...you're getting there:lol:

timbalu
12-14-2006, 08:05 AM
Play the stat game all you want sukdalu, the facts are both teams have the same record, so argue all you want , but wins and losses are the only thing that matters in football. And were tied .............EXCEPT we beat your as# down here the first game, so actually were a half game better than you!!! Got any more stat games sukdalu???

Poor ol' delusional BLOW. Here's a stat for you BLOW/ B.JOB/VACUUM HEAD: Miami has shut out SUCKALO four times in the past, but this could be the week Miami has back-to-back shut-outs. Let me know if you want more BLOW-BOY . :sidelol:

B-lo
12-14-2006, 08:34 AM
Poor ol' delusional BLOW. Here's a stat for you BLOW/ B.JOB/VACUUM HEAD: Miami has shut out SUCKALO four times in the past, but this could be the week Miami has back-to-back shut-outs. Let me know if you want more BLOW-BOY . :sidelol: Buffalo beat the phags as@ "THIS YEAR" 16-6! Want some more stats sukdalu??:lol:

timbalu
12-14-2006, 09:22 AM
Buffalo beat the phags as@ "THIS YEAR" 16-6! Want some more stats sukdalu??:lol:

Wow, sorry, BLOW. In that case I'll take it back, BLOW. SUCKALO will beat the Fins....There'll be a blizzard in Haiti....Brittany Spears will become a talented singer.....And, your I.Q. will suddenly be higher than your temperature, right BLOW ? :goof:

B-lo
12-14-2006, 12:39 PM
Wow, sorry, BLOW. In that case I'll take it back, BLOW. SUCKALO will beat the Fins....There'll be a blizzard in Haiti....Brittany Spears will become a talented singer.....And, your I.Q. will suddenly be higher than your temperature, right BLOW ? :goof: No need to be sorry sukalu, I'm just owning you , just like I do every time you bring your pathetic sukalu as# around!! Stay on the porch pussae bytch!!! The Dolphags are going down! you got that sukalu?? you need me to repeat that sukalu? do ya sukalu? Give me a break!:lol: Your fukin PATHETIC!!!!!!:cooldude:

timbalu
12-14-2006, 12:55 PM
No need to be sorry sukalu, I'm just owning you , just like I do every time you bring your pathetic sukalu as# around!! Stay on the porch pussae bytch!!! The Dolphags are going down! you got that sukalu?? you need me to repeat that sukalu? do ya sukalu? Give me a break!:lol: Your fukin PATHETIC!!!!!!:cooldude:

Shame you won't show your ugly face at Dolphin Stadium. Sure would like to introduce you to the Dixieland Stomp and give you an honest-to-God break, you pathetic pool of dog puke ! :shakeno:

B-lo
12-14-2006, 01:02 PM
Shame you won't show your ugly face at Dolphin Stadium. Sure would like to introduce you to the Dixieland Stomp and give you an honest-to-God break, you pathetic pool of dog puke ! :shakeno: I lived here for 10 years , And I've been to Dolphag stadium EVERY time the Bills are here! Anytime you'd like to meet face to face , that would be fine by me sukalu..... I'd like to show you the Buffalo bounce( your face bouncin off the ground) you piece of sh%t!!!! You got that sukalu? Do ya sukalu"? anytime sukalu???
:cooldude:

nick1
12-14-2006, 01:15 PM
I lived here for 10 years , And I've been to Dolphag stadium EVERY time the Bills are here! Anytime you'd like to meet face to face , that would be fine by me sukalu..... I'd like to show you the Buffalo bounce( your face bouncin off the ground) you piece of sh%t!!!! You got that sukalu? Do ya sukalu"? anytime sukalu???
:cooldude:
what you gonna do sit on him? :sidelol:

like2god
12-14-2006, 01:18 PM
what you gonna do sit on him? :sidelol:

That would hurt, Blow is a big boy.

http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k88/like2god/funny%20pics/030139721.jpg

icephinfan
12-14-2006, 01:20 PM

Well at least it wasn't KINZUA.

like2god
12-14-2006, 01:22 PM
Well at least it wasn't KINZUA.

Don't hide it, you know you love that pic. :lol:

icephinfan
12-14-2006, 01:23 PM
Don't hide it, you know you love that pic. :lol:

Man, just when I was feeling better too. :barf:

like2god
12-14-2006, 01:24 PM
Man, just when I was feeling better too. :barf:

Mike13
12-14-2006, 01:34 PM
keep trying...you're getting there:lol:

No, not really.

DolfanTom
12-14-2006, 01:36 PM
Don't hide it, you know you love that pic. :lol:Why?

Why?

retired opfinistic
12-14-2006, 01:59 PM
I lived here for 10 years , And I've been to Dolphag stadium EVERY time the Bills are here! Anytime you'd like to meet face to face , that would be fine by me sukalu..... I'd like to show you the Buffalo bounce( your face bouncin off the ground) you piece of sh%t!!!! You got that sukalu? Do ya sukalu"? anytime sukalu???
:cooldude:E-thuggin' at its finest!

retired opfinistic
12-14-2006, 02:14 PM

:lol::lol: He's been dieting, eh?

BuffaloStampede
12-14-2006, 02:22 PM
This thread is meant for all the diehard fin fans to show they're pride and confidence in us working the Bills this week....So many Bills fans have invaded OUR website and its time for you guys to "Get Worked"

And a friendly question just for kicks:

Are Bills fans the ugliest fans in the NFL? Espn should make a poll. I think so!

The only team that is going to get worked is your mom's you hoe

DolfanTom
12-14-2006, 03:13 PM
My mom's your hoeNot anymore dude. We gave her up a while back! She's getting old!

Kinzua
04-04-2007, 01:29 PM
Hmmm ... since MIA posters are returning (or emerging from winter's hibernation!), a trip down memory lane is in order ...

Now, what was the score of this gem???

Joey Harrington ... 5/17 for 20 yards, 0 TDs, and 2 INTs! :sidelol:

JP Losman ... 13/19 for 200 yards, 3 TDs, and 0 INTs!!!
:bighug:
Oh, yeah! Bills 21 ... Carp 0!!! :sidelol:

Oh, how sweet the sweep!!! :up:

PhinzN703
04-04-2007, 01:50 PM
Hmmm ... since MIA posters are returning (or emerging from winter's hibernation!), a trip down memory lane is in order ...

All that and again you fail to make the playoffs. It must suck to just be able to beat a few teams a year but then you feel like you won the SB. Get 'em next year I guess :rolleyes2

trate121hb
04-04-2007, 01:52 PM

keep living in the past......u will get worked this year....believe that!!

Mike13
04-04-2007, 02:07 PM
Last time I checked, a 7-9 team is not even close to being a contender.

Kinzua
04-04-2007, 02:26 PM
Y'all like to smack the Bills and their fans, so let's just say this is payback! :evil:

trate121hb
04-04-2007, 02:45 PM
Y'all like to smack the Bills and their fans, so let's just say this is payback! :evil:

my thread my bad.....ill give you guys credit for winning and being the ugliest fans in the league....good job....ur winners in my book

Kinzua
04-04-2007, 06:42 PM
my thread my bad.....ill give you guys credit for winning and being the ugliest fans in the league....good job....ur winners in my book

Oh, I don't think Buffalo has a monopoly on ugly ...

Los Dos Amigos? (http://farm1.static.flickr.com/136/337874407_9eafb1d8ed_m.jpg)

Colorado Dolfan
04-04-2007, 07:38 PM
All that and again you fail to make the playoffs. It must suck to just be able to beat a few teams a year but then you feel like you won the SB. Get 'em next year I guess :rolleyes2

You're seriously reaching on this one, Spurz... :ninja:

You know they have absolutely no idea what it feels like to win the SB... :sidelol:

Colorado Dolfan
04-04-2007, 07:42 PM

These guys don't even dare show their faces...

Phantoms of the Ralph (http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y187/Rynae99/upsetfan.jpg)

:sidelol:

Jets81
04-04-2007, 09:45 PM
Ya know, if you guys combined your win totals from last year, you would have won the division by a game! The Miamalo Billphins! :assimilat

Mike13
04-04-2007, 10:48 PM

Actually, you guys got the market covered on ugly ******* from what I've seen and heard.

Kinzua
04-05-2007, 10:19 AM
These guys don't even dare show their faces...

Phantoms of the Ralph (http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y187/Rynae99/upsetfan.jpg)

:sidelol:

Or maybe they're just celebs hiding from the media! :D

Kinzua
04-05-2007, 10:21 AM
You're seriously reaching on this one, Spurz... :ninja:

You know they have absolutely no idea what it feels like to win the SB... :sidelol:

Actually, neither do you ... :sidelol:

Colorado Dolfan
04-05-2007, 10:33 AM
Actually, neither do you ... :sidelol:

Actually, I do.

The 'Phins have won it, and I can take pride in the fact that I was alive when it happened... :wink:

Not a single Bills' fan that can say the same thing... :cooldude:

retired opfinistic
04-05-2007, 10:52 AM
Actually, I do.

The 'Phins have won it, and I can take pride in the fact that I was alive when it happened... :wink:

Not a single Bills' fan that can say the same thing... :cooldude:There are living Bills fans out there?

trate121hb
04-05-2007, 02:00 PM
Or maybe they're just celebs hiding from the media! :D

wishful thinking......u cant be a bills fane and not be ugly....it goes with the territory.....good luck with the plastic surgery

retired opfinistic
04-06-2007, 04:25 PM
A picture is worth a thousand words - Confucious
http://strangedangers.com/images/content/117894.jpg:lol: (http://strangedangers.com/images/content/117894.jpg)