PDA

View Full Version : 37 Kilos of Cocaine washes ashore near Ft. Lauderdale

JTmoney
12-12-2006, 01:25 PM
What would you do if you were walking along the beach in the moring and happend to stumble across 37 Kilos of Cocaine? All worth an Estimated $400,000 dollars wholesale value.
:jt0323:

Click Here (http://cbs4.com/topstories/local_story_346114956.html)

Nappy Roots
12-12-2006, 01:27 PM
wow that would be a dream come true. thats worth over $600K here easy

byroan
12-12-2006, 01:28 PM
Try selling it and end up on Cops saying "I found it! I swear!" :lol:

JTmoney
12-12-2006, 01:30 PM
Question is what would you do? Call the cops, call your buddy to come help you lift it, how would you hide it from the people on the beach, how would you get rid of it, wholesale or sell it out in small quantities, how many times would you step on it? Cause I'm sure its primo stuff that would need to be cut down?

SpurzN703
12-12-2006, 01:33 PM
I'd call the cops to come get it and hope I get a reward :wink:

Nappy Roots
12-12-2006, 01:43 PM
Question is what would you do? Call the cops, call your buddy to come help you lift it, how would you hide it from the people on the beach, how would you get rid of it, wholesale or sell it out in small quantities, how many times would you step on it? Cause I'm sure its primo stuff that would need to be cut down?

getting off the beach would be the hard part. but if i did that, no way in hell i would sell in small quantities. that would take forever. although in the long run, thats a TON of money. depending on how it cut, it could be upwards of 2 million if sold in small quantities. but **** that, i got 37 keys, im just pushin keys off. sell em for about 22K a peice. take my 800 grand and live right.

NJFINSFAN1
12-12-2006, 01:46 PM
I would call the cops, that crap does not need to be on the streets!

trate121hb
12-12-2006, 02:00 PM
id get my buddy to try it....lol

unluckyluciano
12-12-2006, 02:06 PM
getting off the beach would be the hard part. but if i did that, no way in hell i would sell in small quantities. that would take forever. although in the long run, thats a TON of money. depending on how it cut, it could be upwards of 2 million if sold in small quantities. but **** that, i got 37 keys, im just pushin keys off. sell em for about 22K a peice. take my 800 grand and live right.

Run them further into the country and you'd get more, but you'd have to fight the coke addicted dolphins that followed it to the beach first.............

Nappy Roots
12-12-2006, 02:11 PM
Run them further into the country and you'd get more, but you'd have to fight the coke addicted dolphins that followed it to the beach first.............

oh yea. problem is gettin a connect there tho. my boy lived in NC for awhile said he could of sold a gram for 100 there. which would be over 80 bucks profit. and your talkin over 3K profit from one ounce....gezzus.

the drug money is crazy, which is why a lot people turn to that at some point.

Mike13
12-12-2006, 02:13 PM

Dolphin: Come on man just put a little in my blow hole, come on I'll suck your **** man come on!

unluckyluciano
12-12-2006, 02:16 PM
oh yea. problem is gettin a connect there tho. my boy lived in NC for awhile said he could of sold a gram for 100 there. which would be over 80 bucks profit. and your talkin over 3K profit from one ounce....gezzus.

the drug money is crazy, which is why a lot people turn to that at some point.

I had a friend who did the same thing but he ran it from El Paso to SC. One thing you have to remember though is at one point the coke belonged to someone else, so youd better hope they dont come looking for it.

unluckyluciano
12-12-2006, 02:18 PM
Dolphin: Come on man just put a little in my blow hole, come on I'll suck your **** man come on!

:lol:

News Anchor: apparently twice the pod has been rolled back into the water and twice they have come back onshore. Scientists are puzzled, the rehab clinic down the beach understands.

305TillIDie
12-12-2006, 02:20 PM
man..if i had that many keys...

Amars
12-12-2006, 02:23 PM
Call the cops. Ive been to county jail and its not a fun place to be. Thats the last place I want to be and nothing will ever get me to sell that stuff. Freedom is to precious and doesn't have a price tag. I cant hardly imagine finding all that coke is dream come true. It's more like a nightmare. Plus why would you attribute that stuff to society.It does more harm then good.

Nappy Roots
12-12-2006, 02:25 PM
I had a friend who did the same thing but he ran it from El Paso to SC. One thing you have to remember though is at one point the coke belonged to someone else, so youd better hope they dont come looking for it.

true, and i imagine someone with 37 keys could have my hole family killed within minutes.

Timmy54
12-12-2006, 02:27 PM
thats were i left my stuff....I mean nothing.

unluckyluciano
12-12-2006, 02:41 PM
true, and i imagine someone with 37 keys could have my hole family killed within minutes.

Living on the border I hear about some going ons. I can tell you, though I'm sure some of what I hear is garbage, that a Cartel is not something I'd ever mess with. Bad part is not them killing you right away but instead you having to look over your shoulder the rest of your life.

Anwho, I agree with whats been said, I'd want no part in helping to perpetuate the cycle of violence and drugs. Dont know if I'd call the cops though.

BigDogsHunt
12-12-2006, 02:47 PM

See and all this time I thought you would have said, "I would grab my ski's cause its the closest I would ever get to the white powder while in Miami!"

:D

NJFINSFAN1
12-12-2006, 03:09 PM
See and all this time I thought you would have said, "I would grab my ski's cause its the closest I would ever get to the white powder while in Miami!"

:D

I wish it would get cold here, 50's again today, I may never ski this year!:boohoo:

tucker
12-12-2006, 03:24 PM
it would have already been sold

edit: you all heard of the story where they found a whole family dead on the turnpike right? well not only was everyone in the car killed execution style but many of the family members all over the united states were killed..i think something like 30...

all over cocaine..

also if you ever get the chance to see the documentary Cocaine Cowboys, i strongly reccomend watching it

Vertical Limit
12-12-2006, 03:25 PM
Agreed. I lost family because of that ****. I never touched, seen, or even been near drugs to know what they look like. Not going to do the same mistakes my family has done:

- My father left my family when I was 2 to continue to sell drugs. Only talked to him on the phone every 5 years; he lived in Queens, NY. Just a year ago, he got deported back to Dominican Republic for dealing.

- My uncle [his brother] served 5 years jail time in Queens; they offered him 1 more year jail time and he MAY be able to stay in the United States. It wasn't even guaranteed, it was just a "maybe..". So he decided not to take the extra year and he too got deported back to Dominican Republic.

Life in Dominican Republic is much more rough than any ghetto you can find in the US. There ain't no jobs, there is no money (which means no food), and the doctors won't touch you unless you show them BIG TIME cash.

For example, my uncle tore a few ligaments and needed to see a doctor. The doctors wouldn't take care of him unless he had 7000 dollars. Of course he didn't have the money. We had to gather up money within the family to get him taken care of. Then he took a taxi to the hospital and when he arrived there, the Taxi driver was complaining to him that he was 15 cents short. FIFTEEN CENTS. My uncle just walked out of the car and crossed the street limping, cause you know, the bad leg he had. The taxi driver tracked him down and ran him over; my uncle was laying on the street knocked out for a few hours untill finally someone scraped him off the streets and took him to the hospital.

Anyways.. a few more stories about my other family members and their consequences:

- My cousin and a few of "his people" went to deal drugs with a couple of people, and it ended up in a dissagreement about something. My cousin pulled out a gun, and a police officer was around and had him arrested. Serving 10 years jail time, and then will get deported.

- And the last story that I KNOW of [there could be more stories, as I know a few idiot cousins from NJ deals drugs too], my little cousin, a 13 year old kid, THIRTEEN YEARS OLD, from Brooklyn, [he's the youngest brother of the cousin that I mentioned earlier; the one facing 10 years..] wanted to smoke weed with his brothers and cousins, so he went and asked his MOTHER for PERMISSION to smoke weed, and his ******ed mother [my aunt], actually said YES.

After he finished, he started to feel really dizzy and wasn't feeling too good. He went up to his mother and told her he needed to go to the hospital fast, because he wasn't feeling well. His mother said "NO I CAN'T TAKE YOU TO THE HOSPITAL BECAUSE IF THEY FIND OUT THAT I LET YOU SMOKE WEED, THEY WILL ARREST ME". So, since he didn't want her to get in trouble, he decided to walk to the hospital himself. He went to the subway station and on camera you can see him jumping around up and down, almost kind of like hopping, and he accidently jumped in front of a train and got smashed into pieces. Accidently, but some say it was a suicide attempt, and some say hallucination.

So there you go, she lost 2 of her sons due to drugs.

Hope you all enjoy these true stories. This is the type of real life **** that can happen to anyone. Think it's worth risking? Go ahead, I for one rather use my brain to do something more useful in my life. All of you could do much better than this. Life is about decisions, you just have to make the right one.

trate121hb
12-12-2006, 03:26 PM
its snowing in miami!!!

SpurzN703
12-12-2006, 03:46 PM
I've never done drugs and will continue to not do them.

Sorry to hear about those tragedies man. God Bless

Amars
12-12-2006, 03:46 PM
Agreed. I lost family because of that ****. I never touched, seen, or even been near drugs to know what they look like. Not going to do the same mistakes my family has done:

- My father left my family when I was 2 to continue to sell drugs. Only talked to him on the phone every 5 years; he lived in Queens, NY. Just a year ago, he got deported back to Dominican Republic for dealing.

- My uncle [his brother] served 5 years jail time in Queens; they offered him 1 more year jail time and he MAY be able to stay in the United States. It wasn't even guaranteed, it was just a "maybe..". So he decided not to take the extra year and he too got deported back to Dominican Republic.

Life in Dominican Republic is much more rough than any ghetto you can find in the US. There ain't no jobs, there is no money (which means no food), and the doctors won't touch you unless you show them BIG TIME cash.

For example, my uncle tore a few ligaments and needed to see a doctor. The doctors wouldn't take care of him unless he had 7000 dollars. Of course he didn't have the money. We had to gather up money within the family to get him taken care of. Then he took a taxi to the hospital and when he arrived there, the Taxi driver was complaining to him that he was 15 cents short. FIFTEEN CENTS. My uncle just walked out of the car and crossed the street limping, cause you know, the bad leg he had. The taxi driver tracked him down and ran him over; my uncle was laying on the street knocked out for a few hours untill finally someone scraped him off the streets and took him to the hospital.

Anyways.. a few more stories about my other family members and their consequences:

- My cousin and a few of "his people" went to deal drugs with a couple of people, and it ended up in a dissagreement about something. My cousin pulled out a gun, and a police officer was around and had him arrested. Serving 10 years jail time, and then will get deported.

- And the last story that I KNOW of [there could be more stories, as I know a few idiot cousins from NJ deals drugs too], my little cousin, a 13 year old kid, THIRTEEN YEARS OLD, from Brooklyn, [he's the youngest brother of the cousin that I mentioned earlier; the one facing 10 years..] wanted to smoke weed with his brothers and cousins, so he went and asked his MOTHER for PERMISSION to smoke weed, and his ******ed mother [my aunt], actually said YES.

After he finished, he started to feel really dizzy and wasn't feeling too good. He went up to his mother and told her he needed to go to the hospital fast, because he wasn't feeling well. His mother said "NO I CAN'T TAKE YOU TO THE HOSPITAL BECAUSE IF THEY FIND OUT THAT I LET YOU SMOKE WEED, THEY WILL ARREST ME". So, since he didn't want her to get in trouble, he decided to walk to the hospital himself. He went to the subway station and on camera you can see him jumping around up and down, almost kind of like hopping, and he accidently jumped in front of a train and got smashed into pieces. Accidently, but some say it was a suicide attempt, and some say hallucination.

Hope you all enjoy these true stories. This is the type of real life **** that can happen to anyone. Think it's worth risking? Go ahead, I for one rather use my brain to do something more useful in my life. All of you could do much better than this. Life is about decisions, you just have to make the right one.

Damn man Tough life. Sorry to hear about all that ,but thanks for sharing. Hearing stuff like that really makes a difference to some people lives before they make a bad mistake.

tucker
12-12-2006, 03:47 PM
oh come on..who doesnt like a little nose candy once in a blue moon

Timmy54
12-12-2006, 03:48 PM

wow, now i feel bad for making fun earlier. horrible stories man, glad to see you have yourself straight.

Nappy Roots
12-12-2006, 03:54 PM

yea man, those stories suck. sucks to hear it. but im sure most the people on this board have similar stories(outside of being deported part). drugs have ****ed up alot of peoples lives, but so have car accidents, alcohol, ciggarettes, and **** even video games. just apart of life.

Motion
12-12-2006, 03:56 PM
oh come on..who doesnt like a little nose candy once in a blue moon
<----This guy

Roman529
12-12-2006, 03:58 PM
I'll take the cash over the drugs. :tongue:

dolphan117
12-12-2006, 04:00 PM
Thanks for sharing Vertical, kind of puts the lie in drugs being a "victimless crime" doesn’t it?

unluckyluciano
12-12-2006, 04:12 PM
Thanks for sharing Vertical, kind of puts the lie in drugs being a "victimless crime" doesn’t it?

I had a friend once who wanted all drugs legalized. His thinking was if someone wants to kill themeselves with drugs let them. Thinking that was dumb I told him how can you say that, have you ever seen a drug addict its horrible what drugs does to a person. He said yes he had his brother was a drug addict and overdosed on drugs. Kind of put an interesting spin on that argument for me.

tucker
12-12-2006, 04:20 PM
<----This guyhey man dont knock it till you try it :goof::banana:

Mike13
12-12-2006, 04:26 PM

Damn,sorry to hear that but those stories do put things in perspective.

Dolfan984
12-12-2006, 04:46 PM
do you guys understand how much money that is in California.

way more than 600k

Motion
12-12-2006, 04:54 PM
That'd be about $15 Million on the Scarface game :lol:

NewEra8
12-12-2006, 04:59 PM
I'd call up Nappy, obviously

NJFINSFAN1
12-12-2006, 05:29 PM

Wow, sorry to hear about all that, glad you got your life on track.

Its hard when people have a choice, and choose the dark side!

JTmoney
12-12-2006, 05:46 PM
Sorry, but thats too much money to just let go. I would have to go with Nappy's route, "pushin kilos like they were going out of style". Ide bairy half of it in my backyard and sell the other.

You probably wouldn't have to worry that much about the Drug Cartel coming and looking for you, because they would think it was still sitting at the bottom of the ocean. :D

Sorry to hear all that stuff that happend to you Vertical. My brother and one of my best friends used to smoke crack. I always used to think that it was the people who was selling it to them that was the problem, I used to get mad and wanted to kill the people who were selling that **** to them. But then I figured out that you can not stop the supply of drugs, its impossible. You have to stop the demand for them. I got my brother and my friend into rehab and they have been clean for over 4 years now. Thank God.

A one time sale to get alot of cash isn't that big of a deal, IMO.

unluckyluciano
12-12-2006, 05:57 PM
You probably wouldn't have to worry that much about the Drug Cartel coming and looking for you, because they would think it was still sitting at the bottom of the ocean. :D

Till it hits the streets that there is a new pusher in town and they either figure that your buying from a new rival or that you got it by some other means. In which case good luck with that one. No way in hell would I push this stuff, I've seen what the cartels can do over and over again.

JTmoney
12-12-2006, 06:20 PM
Till it hits the streets that there is a new pusher in town and they either figure that your buying from a new rival or that you got it by some other means. In which case good luck with that one. No way in hell would I push this stuff, I've seen what the cartels can do over and over again.

Very true! Cocaine dealing is a deadly bussiness. Not only would you have to worry about them, but also people your selling to can plot against you and kick in your door. The only way to get around all of this is to push it in small amounts to your buddy dealers who are small timers. And only sell to one or two people who you've known for life. It would take forever to get rid of but you could probably retire off it

JTmoney
12-12-2006, 06:40 PM
I say legalize it all, and have it controlled by the government to say who gets it for meds and what not. Then alot of these drugs would be cheap alternatives to high price prescription drugs. It would stop alot of violence, and stop wasting alot of tax dollars fighting the never ending war on drugs.

JTmoney
12-12-2006, 08:34 PM
Anybody ever heard of L.E.A.P.

DeathStar
12-12-2006, 08:37 PM
I say legalize it all, and have it controlled by the government to say who gets it for meds and what not. Then alot of these drugs would be cheap alternatives to high price prescription drugs. It would stop alot of violence, and stop wasting alot of tax dollars fighting the never ending war on drugs.

but big business wont like that....they make BILLIONS on the running of jails.

JTmoney
12-12-2006, 09:34 PM
but big business wont like that....they make BILLIONS on the running of jails.
Exactly. Watch all of this video 12 mins long. CLICK HERE (http://leap.cc/Multimedia/LEAPpromo.php)

About LEAP -- The Full Text
After nearly four decades of fueling the U.S. policy of a war on drugs with over a trillion tax dollars and increasingly punitive policies, our confined population has quadrupled over a 20-year period making building prisons this nation's fastest growing industry. More than 2.2 million of our citizens are currently incarcerated. In the last five years we have arrested 9 million people for nonviolent drug offenses--far more per capita than any country in the world. The United States has 4.6 percent of the population of the world but 22.5 percent of the world's prisoners. Every year we choose to continue this war will cost the United States another 69 billion dollars. Despite all the lives we have destroyed and all the money so ill spent, today illicit drugs are cheaper, more potent, and much easier to get than they were 36 years ago at the beginning of the war on drugs. Meanwhile, people continue dying in our streets while drug barons and terrorists continue to grow richer than ever before.
The stated U.S. drug policy goals of lessening the incidence of crime, drug addiction, and juvenile drug use, while stemming the flow of illegal drugs into this country, have not been achieved. Fighting a war on drugs has magnified our problems many fold but the U.S. still insists on continuing the war and pressuring other governments to perpetuate these same unworkable policies. This scenario is the very definition of a failed public policy. This madness must cease!
With this in mind, current and former members of law enforcement have created a drug-policy-reform group called LEAP. The membership of LEAP believe that to save lives and lower the rates of disease, crime and addiction, as well as to conserve tax dollars, we must end drug prohibition. LEAP believes a system of regulation and control is far more effective than one of prohibition.

ih8brady
12-12-2006, 09:50 PM
I would most def have a beach, supermodel party if I found that.

PrepDogg
12-12-2006, 09:58 PM

:yeahthat:

Silverphin
12-12-2006, 10:06 PM
<----This guy

Same here.

Amars
12-12-2006, 10:06 PM

i wont take the coke but I'll take a invite please.

unluckyluciano
12-12-2006, 10:12 PM
i wont take the coke but I'll take a invite please.

:shakeno:
Sure take the good but not the bad...........................wait a minute...........

BE GOOD
12-13-2006, 01:24 AM
Sell it to a drug dealer for half price what he could get for it...

Daunt8TDChris84
12-13-2006, 08:14 AM
Lol Get Rid Of It As Fast As You ****ing Can Ask For 100k Or Right On The Scene Get 50k Lol

SpurzN703
12-13-2006, 03:51 PM
<----This guy

Me too

SpurzN703
12-13-2006, 03:54 PM

No way in hell they'll legalize cocaine. You really think it would not fall into the wrong hands at some point? So much corruption in the government and etc. Cocaine would works it's way into neighborhoods and schools

unluckyluciano
12-13-2006, 04:02 PM
No way in hell they'll legalize cocaine. You really think it would not fall into the wrong hands at some point? So much corruption in the government and etc. Cocaine would works it's way into neighborhoods and schools

I think it was amsterdam or sweden that legalized all drugs. They designated areas for drug use and made it against the law to do the drugs outside the zone. Well needless to say it didnt work it there were major health issues, crime rate still went up, and believe it or not the drug addicts still shot up or whatever wherever they wanted. Thus the country had to make the drugs illegal again.

Nappy Roots
12-13-2006, 09:42 PM
So much corruption in the government and etc. Cocaine would works it's way into neighborhoods and schools

so what would be different then whats happening now?

Martel
12-13-2006, 10:50 PM
I would have supply that would last a generation. My kid's children would be partyin with this stuff. PARTY TIME!!:mdfin:

EDIT: I would never really give a child a bump
<-------------------this guy might

DeathStar
12-13-2006, 10:54 PM
so what would be different then whats happening now?
everyone's gotta blame the drugs and not the people...:shakeno:

Phinz420
12-13-2006, 11:02 PM
I would be much happier if 37 Kilos of some dank buds were to magically appear in front of me.

Im not a fan of cocaine at all, but I do have plenty of the right kind of friends who would be able to help me get rid of that kind of stuff. Im not sure I could turn down that kind of money if the opportunity arose. I quit selling drugs a couple years ago(XTC/Hydro green) but that kind of instant cash would be damn hard for me to pass up.

Still, thinking about all of the crack fiends that would be using this stuff makes it hard to accept morally. When I sold X, it was to people raving/partying, and I would never sell to someone unless I knew alot about them. I have seen too many people go down due to dealing with the wrong crowd.

Staying out of lockup is the #1 reason I quit selling. When you watch friends of yours get busted 1 by 1, its kind of hard not to accept reality.

The best way to sell that crap would be finding an out-of-state connection that could help you get rid of it. Noway in hell would I do anything near where I found it/where I live.

tucker
12-13-2006, 11:55 PM
*changed*

edit: actually, i would try and sell it back to the original buyer at a discounted price

Nappy Roots
12-14-2006, 12:20 AM
everyone's gotta blame the drugs and not the people...:shakeno:

how the hell does my comment come off as blaming the drugs?

the government is corrupt with drug runnings, and there is plenty of drugs in schools...

soooo, whats the problem?

DeathStar
12-14-2006, 12:34 AM
how the hell does my comment come off as blaming the drugs?

the government is corrupt with drug runnings, and there is plenty of drugs in schools...

soooo, whats the problem?
no man, i said everyone aka the general public and policians and leaders blame the drugs but not the people and i was doing a :shakeno: to them.

i was agreeing with you.:D

sorry if you misunderstood.:wink:

Nappy Roots
12-14-2006, 12:40 AM
no man, i said everyone aka the general public and policians and leaders blame the drugs but not the people and i was doing a :shakeno: to them.

i was agreeing with you.:D

sorry if you misunderstood.:wink:

ah ok. my fault

Muck
12-14-2006, 08:38 AM
Yeah, sell it. :rolleyes:

Ridiculous.

Superself
12-14-2006, 12:20 PM
Best bet would be to ignore it and continue with your life.

...otherwise, any dealings with that amount of drugs will put a spotlight on you. I don't care who you sell it to, you will get snitched on by someone looking to cop a lighter sentence or accepting bribe money.
There is always a trail that will lead back to you and your family. Don't think for a second that you can out smart drug kingpins...they can easily find you anywhere.
They have unlimited resources.

Muck
12-14-2006, 09:44 PM
I don't know how you have any other thoughts besides "call the police".

Nappy Roots
12-14-2006, 09:47 PM
i dont know why anyone would call the police period. even if you dont want to try and take it, is it really any of your business? whats the point of calling the police and getting involved period? do you expect a medal or something?

305TillIDie
12-14-2006, 10:00 PM
i damn sure wouldnt call the police :D

:lol:

JTmoney
12-15-2006, 08:14 AM
it would have already been sold

edit: you all heard of the story where they found a whole family dead on the turnpike right? well not only was everyone in the car killed execution style but many of the family members all over the united states were killed..i think something like 30...

all over cocaine..

also if you ever get the chance to see the documentary Cocaine Cowboys, i strongly reccomend watching it

I just finished downloading it, that sh!t is crazy man. Very good!

It makes you think if poeple like that would even care if they lost 37 kilos.

Muck
12-15-2006, 10:17 AM
i dont know why anyone would call the police period. even if you dont want to try and take it, is it really any of your business? whats the point of calling the police and getting involved period? do you expect a medal or something?

Are you serious??

If it washes up onshore and I walk up on it, it becomes my business.

I don't expect, nor do I want, anything. Why would I??

I call the police because it's the right thing to do, period. You don't just leave it there for kids/bad people/birds/whatever to get at it. It's not difficult. Nor does it require any kind of involvement.

@@@
12-15-2006, 10:29 AM
For some reason this thread reminds me of that movie "into the blue" only without Jessica Alba for eye candy :lol:

tucker
12-15-2006, 12:38 PM
I don't know how you have any other thoughts besides "call the police".b/c thats the fartherst thing from what i would do....

tucker
12-15-2006, 12:40 PM
I just finished downloading it, that sh!t is crazy man. Very good!

It makes you think if poeple like that would even care if they lost 37 kilos.miami was crazy place back in the day

unluckyluciano
12-15-2006, 01:15 PM
Take it home and do a scarface with it. Poor it on the desk then dump ur head in it haha.

DeathStar
12-15-2006, 01:25 PM
id take it with me...give it to my drug dealer friend...let him sell it and get a % out of it.

call the police...no chance. im not rich so whenever i can get some money without any effort, im definitely doing it.

JTmoney
12-15-2006, 03:40 PM
miami was crazy place back in the day

Did you notice how in the movie a couple of Miami Dolphins Players got busted.
And that guy said how the whole front line for the Pittsburg Steelers were in his hotel room snorting yayo 2 nights before they played the Dallas Cowboys in the Super Bowl. Some crazy sh!t went on back in those days.

tucker
12-15-2006, 05:14 PM
lol..ya..alot of crazy stories in the documentary

JTmoney
12-18-2006, 01:28 AM

I said it would stop alot of violence. Did you watch that L.E.A.P. video link I posted? Pretty interesting piece of vid.