PDA

View Full Version : Shula and FinKat

Nick Mangold
12-12-2006, 03:33 PM
What happened to Brady Quinn?

I thought he was a shoe in to win the Heismann, right?

Couldnt even come in 2nd place.

I TOLD YOU SO!!!

Brady Quinn is overrated and will BUST in the NFL.

I sure hope the fish get him.

more proof that you guys know NOTHING about college football.

BTW, good win against the pats, too bad we couldnt take advantage of it but..ya know...same old jets.

Vertical Limit
12-12-2006, 03:37 PM
:rolleyes: Notre Dame is overrated, Brady Quinn is not overrated.

Martel
12-12-2006, 03:38 PM

I TOLD YOU SO!!!

BTW, good win against the pats, too bad we couldnt take advantage of it but..ya know...same old jets.

Do you feel better now :rolleyes2

Motion
12-12-2006, 03:41 PM
:spam:

dolpns13
12-12-2006, 03:57 PM

I TOLD YOU SO!!!

Exuse us Mr. Jets fan...Oh wait, I just remembered, there is no excuse for you...

Exactly what does this statement have to do with anything? Is that the BEST you can come up with...Please...Ill be right back, I have to go wipe the tears from my eyes because my feelings are so hurt...

If you hadnt noticed...Pennington sucks...Quinn would an upgrade over him and joey already is an upgrade over him..

Pennington's Rocket Arm
12-12-2006, 04:05 PM
:lol:

um i don't remember saying brady quinn was a "shoe-in" for the heisman. and even if i did, him finishing 3rd proves i know nothing about football? ANNNND it proves that he'll be a bust in the NFL??

wooooooooooow.

Vertical Limit
12-12-2006, 04:05 PM
Do you feel better now :rolleyes2

jbyrd423
12-12-2006, 04:06 PM

I TOLD YOU SO!!!

hahaha a jets fan talkin ****. hey maybe you guys can get some real players in this years draft not just some meathead linemen. WAIT whos ur teams running back cause i honestly dont know. isnt it my favorite seminole(not) leon washington.. ohh wait u picked up some of san frans trash and have that beast of a player in barlow. i hope vilma leaves yall cuz hes the only player u got. i dont give a **** how many games u win pennington is and will always be a lil *****

dolpns13
12-12-2006, 04:07 PM

um i don't remember saying brady quinn was a "shoe-in" for the heisman. and even if i did, him finishing 3rd proves i know nothing about football? ANNNND it proves that he'll be a bust in the NFL??

wooooooooooow.
He is just pissed off his team has done absolutely nothing consistently but suck for the last 40 years...

djavelin
12-12-2006, 04:11 PM
How about I go and wipe my *** with a Jets jersey and you could wear it to the game .And show your true side.Smelly old Jests.Go and find some Miami games and watch a real team play.

DOLPHINS....#1:dolphins: :dolphins:

PHINBRED
12-12-2006, 05:34 PM

I TOLD YOU SO!!!

neither will the jest finish 2nd, 8-8 at best ha ha

Alex44
12-12-2006, 05:36 PM
Cause you know no-one ever predicts anything wrong in college football.

TotoreMexico
12-12-2006, 05:49 PM

I TOLD YOU SO!!!

All hail nickmanlove the draft guru:rolleyes:

DonShula84
12-12-2006, 06:22 PM

I TOLD YOU SO!!!

No one said Quinn would win the Heisman smart guy. In fact everyone said Smith was a shoe in to win it, even Charlie Weis lol. But keep thinking winning the Heisman proves something. I mean all the past winners have been great in the NFL. All this proves is that you have no idea how to read for comprehension.

Vertical Limit
12-12-2006, 06:31 PM
No one said Quinn would win the Heisman. In fact everyone said Smith was a shoe in to win it, even Charlie Weis lol. But keep thinking winning the Heisman proves something. I mean all the past winners have been great in the NFL. All this proves is that you have no idea how to read for comprehension.
Actually, it does mean that they will be great in the NFL. I mean come on, Jason White and Chris Weinke have had excellent NFL careers. :sidelol:

Mike13
12-12-2006, 06:43 PM
A stupid post by a Jets fan?:eek:

Nick Mangold
12-12-2006, 06:49 PM
hahaha a jets fan talkin ****. hey maybe you guys can get some real players in this years draft not just some meathead linemen. WAIT whos ur teams running back cause i honestly dont know. isnt it my favorite seminole(not) leon washington.. ohh wait u picked up some of san frans trash and have that beast of a player in barlow. i hope vilma leaves yall cuz hes the only player u got. i dont give a **** how many games u win pennington is and will always be a lil *****

true dat.

unfortunately for fish fans, he will ALWAYS be a lil ***** that lights the dolphins up year after year after year. :sidelol:

Nick Mangold
12-12-2006, 06:58 PM

:shakeno:

terrible, just terrible smack.

and grammer.

and football knowledge in general.

Nick Mangold
12-12-2006, 07:07 PM
neither will the jest finish 2nd, 8-8 at best ha ha

neither will the jest finish 2nd? :confused:

ok.

that doesnt make any sense but i think i follow you.

8-8 at best ha ha.

this i dont understand, maybe you can clarify it for me.

what is the jets record right now and what is the dolphins record?

who won when we played each other earlier in the year?

what record/and place do you think the dolphins will have at the end of this year?

TotoreMexico
12-12-2006, 07:10 PM
A stupid post by a Jets fan?:eek:

No ****!

Nick Mangold
12-12-2006, 07:11 PM
He is just pissed off his team has done absolutely nothing consistently but suck for the last 40 years...

true.

BTW, when was the last time the dolphins won the superbowl?

oh, thats right---2 years after the jets did. :sidelol:

but you're right, the jets have sucked for the last 40 years, and so have the dolphins, and they both still do.

Nick Mangold
12-12-2006, 07:14 PM
How about I go and wipe my *** with a Jets jersey and you could wear it to the game .And show your true side.Smelly old Jests.Go and find some Miami games and watch a real team play.

:sidelol:

a "real" team that can never beat the Jets, yeah!! :sidelol: :sidelol:

DOLPHINS.......#1 :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

Nick Mangold
12-12-2006, 07:17 PM
Exuse us Mr. Jets fan...Oh wait, I just remembered, there is no excuse for you...

Exactly what does this statement have to do with anything? Is that the BEST you can come up with...Please...Ill be right back, I have to go wipe the tears from my eyes because my feelings are so hurt...

If you hadnt noticed...Pennington sucks...Quinn would an upgrade over him and joey already is an upgrade over him..

really?

funny, he never seems to have a problem lighting up the fins every time they play, but alright. :D

i think he sucks too and am looking forward to going a different direction next year.

Colorado Dolfan
12-12-2006, 09:45 PM

and grammer.

*ahem*

grammAr

Tool. :shakeno:

finfan01
12-12-2006, 10:07 PM

and grammer.

:laughat:

haha! wow..........don't you know that there are commas after a list?

Ex: The Miami Dolphins are better than the New York Jets, the Buffalo Bills, and the New England Patriots.

Martel
12-12-2006, 10:25 PM
*ahem*

grammAr

Tool. :shakeno:

PWNED :lol:

Majpain
12-12-2006, 11:10 PM
Again No wonder people hate Buckeye fans :Cry:

PrepDogg
12-12-2006, 11:19 PM
Again No wonder people hate Buckeye fans :Cry:

This is true. :D

Phinz4Life
12-12-2006, 11:57 PM
Stop blaming the Jets fan guys, his little brother probably has to type it for him because he is illiterate.

Mike13
12-13-2006, 01:16 AM
a "real" team that can never beat the Jets, yeah!! :sidelol: :sidelol:

This" real team" shut out a team that the Jets have had little sucess against.

Colorado Dolfan
12-13-2006, 02:57 AM
a "real" team that can never beat the Jets, yeah!!

Seriously, do you know what the word "never" even means?

never
adv 1: not ever; at no time in the past or future

Now, check this out...

12/18/05 -- at Miami 24, N.Y. Jets 20

I don't know about you, Nick Manlover, but that looks to me like a "time in the past or future"

Tool. :rolleyes2

Nick Mangold
12-13-2006, 02:34 PM
This" real team" shut out a team that the Jets have had little sucess against.

true.

the jets did have a "little" success by beating the pats last month in Foxboro.

glad the fish could follow suit. :sidelol:

oh, did you say "little success"?

Nick Mangold
12-13-2006, 02:36 PM
Seriously, do you know what the word "never" even means?

never
adv 1: not ever; at no time in the past or future

Now, check this out...

12/18/05 -- at Miami 24, N.Y. Jets 20

I don't know about you, Nick Manlover, but that looks to me like a "time in the past or future"

Definitions of Playoffs on the Web:

the post-season tournament that determines the NFL champion.
www.footballbetting.com/football_glossary.html (http://www.google.com/url?sa=X&start=0&oi=define&q=http://www.footballbetting.com/football_glossary.html&usg=__3PapbXBbdHp7B5WMvTiwlGfxfI0=)

A playoff in sports (North American professional sports in particular) is a game or series of games played after the regular season is over with the goal of determining a league champion. The championship of a league may be determined by as few as a single playoff between two teams, or by an elimination tournament involving several teams.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Playoffs (http://www.google.com/url?sa=X&start=1&oi=define&q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Playoffs&usg=__gLedxQ8hVslRCXGPszyBSVy1Gdw=)Just to remind you guys that there IS football after the REGULAR season, its called the playoffs.

Wanted to make sure you all knew that since youre team hasnt sniffed them in years. :sidelol:

Colorado Dolfan
12-13-2006, 03:25 PM
Definitions of Playoffs on the Web:

the post-season tournament that determines the NFL champion.
www.footballbetting.com/football_glossary.html (http://www.google.com/url?sa=X&start=0&oi=define&q=http://www.footballbetting.com/football_glossary.html&usg=__3PapbXBbdHp7B5WMvTiwlGfxfI0=)

A playoff in sports (North American professional sports in particular) is a game or series of games played after the regular season is over with the goal of determining a league champion. The championship of a league may be determined by as few as a single playoff between two teams, or by an elimination tournament involving several teams.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Playoffs (http://www.google.com/url?sa=X&start=1&oi=define&q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Playoffs&usg=__gLedxQ8hVslRCXGPszyBSVy1Gdw=)Just to remind you guys that there IS football after the REGULAR season, its called the playoffs.

Wanted to make sure you all knew that since youre team hasnt sniffed them in years. :sidelol:

Since you want to play... :evil:

Super Bowl: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Super_Bowl

39 playoff games for the Phins to 18 for the Jests.

5 Super Bowl appearances for the Phins to 1 for the Jests.

2 Rings for the 'Phins to 1 for the Jests.

Have you even seen your mighty Jests in a Super Bowl? I've been alive for all 5 of the 'Phins trips... Though to be fair, I only truly "saw" 2 of them.

Even old-@ss me missed the Jets at their finest... :rolleyes2

Edit: Oh, yeah... Tool. :sidelol:

timbalu
12-13-2006, 03:29 PM
[quote=Nick Mangold]What happened to Brady Quinn?

I TOLD YOU SO!!!

AND, I'M GLAD YOU'RE STUCK WITH THE SHMETS. THEY SUCK, YOU'RE A MORON AND YOU DESERVE EACH OTHER . :sidelol:

TotoreMexico
12-13-2006, 03:43 PM

Have you even seen your mighty Jests in a Super Bowl? I've been alive for all 5 of the 'Phins trips... Though to be fair, I only truly "saw" 2 of them.

LMAO :0wned: again!

Nick Manlove loves to get owned haha!

Kinzua
12-13-2006, 03:46 PM

Sorry, Carppie, but your "real team" is gonna get its butt-whipped in the Ralph this weekend! :D
SWEEP ... SWEEP ... SWEEP!!!

timbalu
12-13-2006, 03:59 PM
Sorry, Carppie, but your "real team" is gonna get its butt-whipped in the Ralph this weekend! :D
SWEEP ... SWEEP ... SWEEP!!!

KIN-SOOOOOO-IE !! Seasons groanings , you ol' sweathog !! That's your problem : You and your SUCKALO a$$hole buddies can only talk about about what you're "GONNA" do but NEVER NEVER EVER consummate the act . Best thing for you to do ,after the game, is dry your eyes and head toward the barn where SLOP the wonder pig is waiting and is "GONNA" make all your Christmas dreams come true !!! OINK/GROAN, OINK/GROAN . (fart) :sidelol:

retired opfinistic
12-13-2006, 04:31 PM
SWEEP ... SWEEP ... SWEEP!!! Get the cattle-prod out of your ass, they'll be sweeping JP's broken body up off the turf after JT crushes him.

GoBills24
12-13-2006, 04:36 PM
KIN-SOOOOOO-IE !! Seasons groanings , you ol' sweathog !! That's your problem : You and your SUCKALO a$$hole buddies can only talk about about what you're "GONNA" do but NEVER NEVER EVER consummate the act . Best thing for you to do ,after the game, is dry your eyes and head toward the barn where SLOP the wonder pig is waiting and is "GONNA" make all your Christmas dreams come true !!! OINK/GROAN, OINK/GROAN . (fart) :sidelol:

Week 2 ring a bell?

You're another person that never came back after that game.

Get your stupid ass back to the main forum with all of those other whiny mother****ers.

Nick Mangold
12-13-2006, 04:51 PM
[quote=Nick Mangold]What happened to Brady Quinn?

I TOLD YOU SO!!!

AND, I'M GLAD YOU'RE STUCK WITH THE SHMETS. THEY SUCK, YOU'RE A MORON AND YOU DESERVE EACH OTHER . :sidelol:

:confused:

ok.

do you mean jets? mets? nets?

please clarify.

if you mean the jets (i think you do) than it kills me to tell you that they have a better record than you and the dolphins have MUCH more talent.

Maybe if Saban didnt sleep during the 1st half of the season every year the dolphins would have SOME chance at the playoffs for once. :sidelol:

Lucky for the "schmets" we have a REAL coach that actually cares about winning.

Nick Mangold
12-13-2006, 05:24 PM

my bad.

i figured you would put some updated (ya know since the MILENIUM):sidelol:.
stats regarding jets-fins.

see, the fins havnt seen the playoffs since 2001-- when they got there ***** handed to them 20-3 by the Ravens.

Since that time, the Jets have been to the playoffs 3 out of the last 5 years and were one kick away from the AFC championship game in 2004, ya know---2 YEARS AGO!!!

see, these are recent stats.

2 SB rings, :eek: a whopping 2?! :eek:

wow! HUGE difference from the 1 SB ring the Jets have, HUGE.

how many of those whopping 2 :eek: SB rings belong to Dan Marino, the stat king?

even i as a jets fan dont bring up a SB from OVER 30 YEARS AGO!!! :sidelol:

so back to the question:

what have you done for me lately?

oooh, ooh, ooh yeah.

What have you done for me lately?

ooh, ooh, ooh yeah

:www: :0wned:

Colorado Dolfan
12-14-2006, 12:57 AM
2 SB rings, :eek: a whopping 2?! :eek:

wow! HUGE difference from the 1 SB ring the Jets have, HUGE.

It is a huge difference... 100%

As for Super Bowl appearances, we have a 400% advantage there.

Playoffs are nice, but if the team doesn't make the Super Bowl, they still spend that Sunday with all the teams that didn't make the playoffs.

The Jets have spent every Super Bowl since their lone trip exactly where the 'Phins have... Except for the 5 years Miami was playing in the big game... :cooldude: ...and winning two of them...

Unlike you, I have pride in my teams history...

:0wned: yourself...

Tool. :oldman:

finfan01
12-14-2006, 01:01 AM
Super Bowl 3 goes to the NY Jets...congrats:lol: