PDA

View Full Version : Negative as to Stop!!!!!!!

Dolphins#99#54
12-13-2006, 12:19 PM
Why do you guys have to be so negative you guys are suppose to be with your team not against them.The dolphins have a slim chance to make it to the playoffs but some of you so called dolphins fan say ohh no there not going to make it.Where are positive in you guys?.Its incredible that when i went to the pats game last sunday.I got a patriot fan tell me that are fans are not loud and it a joke that there was more pats fans then miami fan.:tantrum:

Dmarino110
12-13-2006, 12:21 PM
Why do you guys have to be so negative you guys are suppose to be with your team not against them.The dolphins have a slim chance to make it to the playoffs but some of you so called dolphins fan say ohh no there not going to make it.Where are positive in you guys?.Its incredible that when i went to the pats game last sunday.I got a patriot fan tell me that are fans are not loud and it a joke that there was more pats fans then miami fan.:tantrum:

We can win out but the rest has to fall perfectly into place....Winning vs the jags would have helped a lot...

Rick 1966
12-13-2006, 12:22 PM
The negative will stop when the team makes the playoffs. Until then, they deserve some negative.

IluvJuMiami
12-13-2006, 12:23 PM
I'm not trying to be a shmuck but you're 18 years old. You haven't had your heartbroken as many times as others. It's easier to be negative and not get one's hopes up to then be obliterated. Having said that, you're absolutely right. Negativity does this team's karma no good. So why indulge it?

retired opfinistic
12-13-2006, 12:27 PM
Why do you guys have to be so negative you guys are suppose to be with your team not against them.The dolphins have a slim chance to make it to the playoffs but some of you so called dolphins fan say ohh no there not going to make it.Where are positive in you guys?.Its incredible that when i went to the pats game last sunday.I got a patriot fan tell me that are fans are not loud and it a joke that there was more pats fans then miami fan.:tantrum:My name if Jeffy and I like apples.

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

PhinGeneral
12-13-2006, 01:33 PM

Well, this morning I stood on my roof and started flapping my arms, full of positivity and confidence that I was going to fly.

I fell flat on my face.

Positivity is nice, but should always take a back seat to reality.

INPHINITY
12-13-2006, 01:46 PM
Why do you guys have to be so negative you guys are suppose to be with your team not against them.The dolphins have a slim chance to make it to the playoffs but some of you so called dolphins fan say ohh no there not going to make it.Where are positive in you guys?.Its incredible that when i went to the pats game last sunday.I got a patriot fan tell me that are fans are not loud and it a joke that there was more pats fans then miami fan.:tantrum: Roses are red, violet's are blue. I like peanut butter, can you swim?:D