PDA

View Full Version : Buffalo is a dump

Finch83
12-13-2006, 03:04 PM
That city is such a dump. I love the NFL Network commerical where Ronnie and the rest of the Fins are driving through Buffalo and just thinking,"Man, this city sucks. What a dreary $hithole.":lol:

It will be funny when they move to LA.:lol:

gillderais
12-13-2006, 03:21 PM
That city is such a dump. I love the NFL Network commerical where Ronnie and the rest of the Fins are driving through Buffalo and just thinking,"Man, this city sucks. What a dreary $hithole.":lol:

There is at least one thing that remains the same: The Buffalo Bills suck! :D

PhinzN703
12-13-2006, 04:02 PM
Can't imagine it being worse the Green Bay. At least Buffalo has a hockey team

retired opfinistic
12-13-2006, 04:13 PM
The 'Bang a relative' festival they have every March livens things up.

GoBills24
12-13-2006, 04:28 PM

Not nearly as funny as when you lose on Sunday.

retired opfinistic
12-13-2006, 04:44 PM
Not nearly as funny as when you lose on Sunday.:rolleyes: Ignorant Foul Mouthed Homer!

Kinzua
12-13-2006, 04:56 PM

Ahem, it's you "southrons" that tend to be attracted to your own kin -- of either gender. We WNY'ers tend to exotic genetic mixtures -- Polish/Italian, Greek/Irish, Puerto Rican/German, Swedish/Italian ... :D

Kinzua
12-13-2006, 04:58 PM
:rolleyes: Ignorant Foul Mouthed Homer!

He speaks the truth nonetheless! The Carp die Sunday! :D

retired opfinistic
12-13-2006, 04:58 PM
Ahem, it's you "southrons" that tend to be attracted to your own kin -- of either gender. We WNY'ers tend to exotic genetic mixtures -- Polish/Italian, Greek/Irish, Puerto Rican/German, Swedish/Italian ... :DI'm Italian/Ukranian my wife is Ecuadorian.

I got Russian hands and Roman fingers!!!:lol:

retired opfinistic
12-13-2006, 05:01 PM
He speaks the truth nonetheless! The Carp die Sunday! :DLesson for the day:

Carp:
http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

Dolphin:http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

like2god
12-13-2006, 05:15 PM

Not going to happen. This isn't the same team that you beat earlier in the year, this team actually protects the quarterback and has a decent running game. The defense is still top notch and will make JP Loserman's life a nervous hell.

When you go to the store to buy your chips, dip and soda, make sure that you pick yourself up a nice big box of Kleenex because your going to need them. :D

like2god
12-13-2006, 05:17 PM
I'm Italian/Ukranian my wife is Ecuadorian.

I got Russian hands and Roman fingers!!!:lol:

:lol:

Hopefully she doesn't take that as a come on, for your sake. :wink:

GoBills24
12-13-2006, 05:28 PM
Not going to happen. This isn't the same team that you beat earlier in the year, this team actually protects the quarterback and has a decent running game. The defense is still top notch and will make JP Loserman's life a nervous hell.

When you go to the store to buy your chips, dip and soda, make sure that you pick yourself up a nice big box of Kleenex because your going to need them. :D

Sounds familiar.

Sounds like the same old **** I heard in Week 2.

retired opfinistic
12-13-2006, 05:52 PM

Hopefully she doesn't take that as a come on, for your sake. :wink:she's (obviously) got a sense of humor.

like2god
12-13-2006, 05:53 PM
Sounds familiar.

Sounds like the same old **** I heard in Week 2.

Really?

Who said "this isn't the same team that you beat earlier this year"? Was it a timetraveler, perhaps?

Seriously, don't cream your pants too much during team introductions because you'll need that change of clothes when you crap yourself at the end of the game. :lol:

like2god
12-13-2006, 05:53 PM
she's (obviously) got a sense of humor.

Where? :lol:

Capt. Dick
12-13-2006, 10:46 PM

Since we beat the pats, you`ve been licking your wounds for three days. You may have given yourself hoof n` mouth.

Deep2Evans
12-13-2006, 10:49 PM
I bet the person who started this thread has probably never even been to Buffalo.

go_fins
12-13-2006, 11:01 PM
I can't wait till we end the bills season, just like we've done many times before:evil: then the jets are next on the sh*t list

GoBills24
12-14-2006, 12:14 AM
I can't wait till we end the bills season, just like we've done many times before:evil: then the jets are next on the sh*t list

When have you ever ended our season?

finfan01
12-14-2006, 12:39 AM
AFC: Miami Dolphins 24, Buffalo Bills 17

1 2 3 4 Total Bills 0 7 7 3 17 Dolphins 3 3 8 10 24 at Pro Player Stadium, Miami, Florida

Game time: 12:30 p.m. EST
Game weather: 80 F (Partly cloudy)
TV announcers (ABC): Al Michaels, Dan Dierdorf, and Boomer Esiason

Referee: Mike Carey

Game Attendance: 72,698The Dolphins forced five Bills turnovers, including Buffalo quarterback Doug Flutie's fumble at the Miami 5-yard line with 17 seconds left in the game. Buffalo's wide receiver Eric Moulds set an NFL postseason record with 240 receiving yards.
Scoring
MIA - FG Mare 31
MIA - FG Mare 40
BUF - Thomas 1 run (Christie kick)
MIA - Abdul-Jabbar 3 run (Pritchett run)
BUF - Moulds 32 pass from Flutie (Christie kick)
MIA - FG Mare 23
MIA - Thomas 11 pass from Marino (Mare kick)
BUF - FG Christie 33

PrepDogg
12-14-2006, 12:49 AM

1 2 3 4 Total Bills 0 7 7 3 17 Dolphins 3 3 8 10 24 at Pro Player Stadium, Miami, Florida

Game Attendance: 72,698The Dolphins forced five Bills turnovers, including Buffalo quarterback Doug Flutie's fumble at the Miami 5-yard line with 17 seconds left in the game. Buffalo's wide receiver Eric Moulds set an NFL postseason record with 240 receiving yards.

Scoring
MIA - FG Mare 31
MIA - FG Mare 40
MIA - FG Mare 23
BUF - FG Christie 33

Someone just got :0wned:

finfan01
12-14-2006, 12:52 AM

:grouplaug:billfan:<----Bill Fan:lol:

B-lo
12-14-2006, 08:58 AM

Scoring
MIA - FG Mare 31
MIA - FG Mare 40
MIA - FG Mare 23
BUF - FG Christie 33 This is great! Yes you won that game and sent us home!! Now should I pull the times we beat your as# and sent you packing? I didn't think so because it's a lot more than once, and we whoooped your as$ down here in playoff games. I'll let you slide though unless you want me to refresh your memory?
:cooldude:

timbalu
12-14-2006, 09:27 AM
I bet the person who started this thread has probably never even been to Buffalo.

Who'd want to ? By the way, DEEPINEVANS have you ever met BLOW ? I think the two of you might have alot in common, right BLOW ?:sidelol:

B-lo
12-14-2006, 12:32 PM
Who'd want to ? By the way, DEEPINEVANS have you ever met BLOW ? I think the two of you might have alot in common, right BLOW ?:sidelol: Not as much as me and yo mamma!!:cooldude:

Capt. Dick
12-14-2006, 01:06 PM
Not as much as me and yo mamma!!:cooldude:

You like to shop?

Mike13
12-14-2006, 01:12 PM
Since we beat the pats, you`ve been licking your wounds for three days. You may have given yourself hoof n` mouth.

You mean mouth' n ****

icephinfan
12-14-2006, 01:14 PM

No it will not be funny, I don't want that piece of $HIT team coming to my backyard. It's bad enough we had the RAIDERS.:shakeno:

icephinfan
12-14-2006, 01:15 PM

Scoring
MIA - FG Mare 31
MIA - FG Mare 40
MIA - FG Mare 23
BUF - FG Christie 33

Well that explains that.

Kinzua
12-14-2006, 01:44 PM

What "wounds" would those be, oh, Capt of the SS Minnow? We beat up the Jests -- and I do mean, beat up -- not the other way around. In their own house, no less.

Your Carp are the next victims. :D

SWEEP ... SWEEP ... SWEEP!!!

The Carp die Sunday!!!

Deep2Evans
12-14-2006, 01:47 PM
Who'd want to ? By the way, DEEPINEVANS have you ever met BLOW ? I think the two of you might have alot in common, right BLOW ?:sidelol:

Wow good one. Sorry, Im not going to respond like a 12 year old like you did. This is some of the worst smack talk I've ever read.

like2god
12-14-2006, 01:47 PM
(sweep sweep sweep)

"The Carp Die Sunday!!!!"

Edited for historical accuracy. :lol: :wink:

timbalu
12-14-2006, 01:48 PM
[quote=Kinzua]What "wounds" would those be, oh, Capt of the SS Minnow? We beat up the Jests -- and I do mean, beat up -- not the other way around. In their own house, no less.

quote]
Gotta' love a woman with hooves and a sense of humor !! :lol:

Kinzua
12-14-2006, 01:58 PM
[quote=Kinzua]What "wounds" would those be, oh, Capt of the SS Minnow? We beat up the Jests -- and I do mean, beat up -- not the other way around. In their own house, no less.

quote]
Gotta' love a woman with hooves and a sense of humor !! :lol:

Those are boots, Timbits -- y'know, footwear. I know the folks down your way mostly go barefoot because they either won't ante up the $$$ to buy some because they think they're still in Cuba or Haiti or whatever Third World country they hail from. :lol:

BuffaloStampede
12-14-2006, 02:23 PM

Go **** yourself you phaggot.

Capt. Dick
12-14-2006, 02:25 PM
What "wounds" would those be, oh, Capt.

Oh, you know, honey, the ones that were inflicted when you caught your hand in Marv Levy`s zipper.

Kinzua
12-14-2006, 02:33 PM
Oh, you know, honey, the ones that were inflicted when you caught your hand in Marv Levy`s zipper.

Jealous of a old dude almost twice your age, eh?

Capt. Dick
12-14-2006, 02:36 PM
Jealous of a old dude almost twice your age, eh?

No, but I do like it when you talk dirty.:lol: I`m out for the day, have a good one!

Mike13
12-14-2006, 03:50 PM
Those are boots, Timbits -- y'know, footwear. I know the folks down your way mostly go barefoot because they either won't ante up the $$$ to buy some because they think they're still in Cuba or Haiti or whatever Third World country they hail from. :lol:

:shakeno: low blow.

GoBills24
12-14-2006, 04:02 PM

Scoring
MIA - FG Mare 31
MIA - FG Mare 40
MIA - FG Mare 23
BUF - FG Christie 33

Would you like me to bring up the countless times we've ended your season in the 90's?

like2god
12-14-2006, 04:12 PM
Would you like me to bring up the countless times we've ended your season in the 90's?

Sure go ahead, then I'll post the record between these teams during the 70's and make a list of all SB's won. :rolleyes2

I hate this argument, but it is one that I am more than willing to fight because in the end........:cooldude:

GoBills24
12-14-2006, 04:16 PM
Sure go ahead, then I'll post the record between these teams during the 70's and make a list of all SB's won. :rolleyes2

I hate this argument, but it is one that I am more than willing to fight because in the end........:cooldude:

You're right about the willing to fight part.

That comment was made yesterday, and for some reason, not in the mood to smack talk.

icephinfan
12-14-2006, 04:16 PM

Oh yeah, those were the years that you got beat in 4 SB's.:wink:

trate121hb
12-14-2006, 04:20 PM
the bills are cooked.....

trate121hb
12-14-2006, 04:20 PM
and their fans are ugly......all players say that they are the uglisest out of all the teams in the NFL

PrepDogg
12-14-2006, 04:39 PM
Oh yeah, those were the years that you got beat in 4 SB's.:wink:

:lol: That was pretty funny, 4 in a row. Damn. :lol:

The Ralph South
12-15-2006, 01:20 AM

Says the Floridian.

I've yet to see a place with more trailer parks, camoflauge baseball caps and confederate flags than South Florida.

No wonder you hicks gave Bush the election in 2004...

The Ralph South
12-15-2006, 01:22 AM
and their fans are ugly......all players say that they are the uglisest out of all the teams in the NFL

I bet the attractiveness of the fans is a real big factor for the convicts, rapists and sex offenders on your team.

LOL, you clowns are pathetic. The best looking fans? That's what you're concerned with? Your stadium gets overrun with away fans nearly every week and you queers are worried about how pretty your team thinks you are?

No wonder South Floridians are hands down the worst sports fans in the world...

The Ralph South
12-15-2006, 01:24 AM
[quote=timbalu]

We should send the INS to the next Miami home game. :sidelol:

retired opfinistic
12-15-2006, 01:56 AM
The Ralph South--Three posts of sheer pap.

There are decent Bills Fans here, you aren't one of them.:rolleyes2

The Ralph South
12-15-2006, 02:04 AM
I'm not decent?!?!?!?

:boohoo:

retired opfinistic
12-15-2006, 02:14 AM
I'm not decent?!?!?!?

:boohoo::lol: Get some rest. :cooldude:

Kinzua
12-15-2006, 01:14 PM
The Ralph South--Three posts of sheer pap.

There are decent Bills Fans here, you aren't one of them.:rolleyes2

Hey, don't pick on the rookie! Give him some time! He's sure to surpass Timbutt in another post or two!

He's already got a big advantage over most of the posters here since he's a Bills fan! :D

timbalu
12-15-2006, 01:58 PM
[quote=timbalu]

No.....I think it would more appropriate for a heiffer , such as yourself, to be on hooves even if it's only on your hind feet. Funny you'd be talking $$$ when the median house value for your neck of the woods is approximately $75,000 as opposed to $400,000 in Cooper City where I live . Now let's get back to good ol' SUCKALO : KIN-SOOOOO-IE, did you know Your SUCKALO BILLS have enjoyed 21 seasons below .500 in it's 45 year proud existence ? Rooting for SUCKALO is like bragging that you still wet the bed . Do you still wet the bed, KIN-SOOOOO-IE ? :eek:

retired opfinistic
12-15-2006, 02:35 PM
Hey, don't pick on the rookie! Give him some time! He's sure to surpass Timbutt in another post or two!

He's already got a big advantage over most of the posters here since he's a Bills fan! :DKeep your little brother off the internet!

B-lo
12-15-2006, 03:22 PM
[quote=Kinzua]

No.....I think it would more appropriate for a heiffer , such as yourself, to be on hooves even if it's only on your hind feet. Funny you'd be talking $$$ when the median house value for your neck of the woods is approximately $75,000 as opposed to $400,000 in Cooper City where I live . Now let's get back to good ol' SUCKALO : KIN-SOOOOO-IE, did you know Your SUCKALO BILLS have enjoyed 21 seasons below .500 in it's 45 year proud existence ? Rooting for SUCKALO is like bragging that you still wet the bed . Do you still wet the bed, KIN-SOOOOO-IE ? :eek: Hey sukalu, You still haven't answered my question, you said the Dolphags have beat the Bills the last 10 in a row in Buffalo? Is that true? I honestly can't remember w/o looking it up, when's the last time we beat your sorry as# team in Buffalo?? Was it 10 years ago like you said???
:confused:

B-lo
12-15-2006, 03:25 PM
[quote=Kinzua]

No.....I think it would more appropriate for a heiffer , such as yourself, to be on hooves even if it's only on your hind feet. Funny you'd be talking $$$ when the median house value for your neck of the woods is approximately $75,000 as opposed to $400,000 in Cooper City where I live . Now let's get back to good ol' SUCKALO : KIN-SOOOOO-IE, did you know Your SUCKALO BILLS have enjoyed 21 seasons below .500 in it's 45 year proud existence ? Rooting for SUCKALO is like bragging that you still wet the bed . Do you still wet the bed, KIN-SOOOOO-IE ? :eek: Hey sukalu , you live in Cooper city, I live near Ft.Lauderdale, we should meet in Davie for coffee some time????:evil: Then you could try and show me that southern stomp or whatever the fuk sh%t you were trying to talk!:evil:

timbalu
12-15-2006, 04:01 PM
[quote=timbalu]Hey sukalu, You still haven't answered my question, you said the Dolphags have beat the Bills the last 10 in a row in Buffalo? Is that true? I honestly can't remember w/o looking it up, when's the last time we beat your sorry as# team in Buffalo?? Was it 10 years ago like you said???
:confused:

Poor little dum a$$ BLOW. Still struggling with the English language or is it just your 3rd grade reading level ? (You've already proven that with your spelling) What I said was the Dolphins beat SUCKALO'S A$$ in your house 10 consecutive years and that's the truth. I said NOTHING about beating SUCKALO the LAST ten times at SUCKALO. That's not to say it won't happen again. It could begin THIS SUNDAY, BTW when you lose that bet (and, you will) that dunce cap really doesn't belong on your head, but I'm sure you can find a place on your body that will be more suitable . :sidelol: And, I'll be very happy to meet you and show you some very useful things, just let me know !

John from Hemet
12-15-2006, 08:29 PM
Really?

Who said "this isn't the same team that you beat earlier this year"? Was it a timetraveler, perhaps?

Seriously, don't cream your pants too much during team introductions because you'll need that change of clothes when you crap yourself at the end of the game. :lol:

like,

This isn't the same team that beat you in week 2 either......the Bills have gotten much better after the break.....

And we are playing at home....the fins dont do well up here in December

finfan01
12-15-2006, 08:30 PM
like,

This isn't the same team that beat you in week 2 either......the Bills have gotten much better after the break.....

Times change:wink:

Weather not looking too bad for sunday

http://www.erh.noaa.gov/forecast/MapClick.php?CityName=Buffalo&state=NY&site=BUF

Colorado Dolfan
12-15-2006, 08:33 PM
like,

We've won the last two December matches in Buffalo... :D

John from Hemet
12-15-2006, 08:39 PM
That weather is a sunny day for Buffalo.....

Not so for Miami.

John from Hemet
12-15-2006, 08:40 PM
We were not a very good team then....

We are better now....good enough to hang with the top teams in the league......

B-lo
12-15-2006, 09:25 PM
[quote=B-lo]

Poor little dum a$$ BLOW. Still struggling with the English language or is it just your 3rd grade reading level ? (You've already proven that with your spelling) What I said was the Dolphins beat SUCKALO'S A$$ in your house 10 consecutive years and that's the truth. I said NOTHING about beating SUCKALO the LAST ten times at SUCKALO. That's not to say it won't happen again. It could begin THIS SUNDAY, BTW when you lose that bet (and, you will) that dunce cap really doesn't belong on your head, but I'm sure you can find a place on your body that will be more suitable . :sidelol: And, I'll be very happy to meet you and show you some very useful things, just let me know !Sukalu? That would be a very bad Idea for you! But like they say "don't sing it bring it". :evil:

The Confessor
12-15-2006, 09:40 PM
This is classic. I was just talking to a new hire Engineer where I work. Turns out he is from Fluffyb-lo....

As I honestly was trying to be objective, all he could say is what a $#ITHOLE Buffalo is. Remember, he was born and raised there, and in fact his parents still live there....

:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

The Confessor
12-15-2006, 09:41 PM
We were not a very good team then....

We are better now....good enough to hang with the top teams in the league......

:goof:

Dude, put the crack pipe down and walk away...

GoBills24
12-15-2006, 11:10 PM
This is classic. I was just talking to a new hire Engineer where I work. Turns out he is from Fluffyb-lo....

As I honestly was trying to be objective, all he could say is what a $#ITHOLE Buffalo is. Remember, he was born and raised there, and in fact his parents still live there....

Diff'rent strokes for different folks, I guess.

Born and raised in Buffalo, and I love it here.

Just a matter of preference, that's all.

GoBills24
12-15-2006, 11:12 PM

We have hung with the best teams in the league.

2 points away, on the road, against New England. 3 points from San Diego on December 3rd. Also, losing by one point to Indianapolis, on the road.

GoBills24
12-15-2006, 11:13 PM
We've won the last two December matches in Buffalo... :D

Your stats are off.

You beat us in 2003, in Buffalo. But we won in 2002, December 1st.

And in 2004, we beat you in October.

So I'm not sure where your facts are coming from.

John from Hemet
12-16-2006, 03:40 AM

The numbers done lie......we have been right there in games against the colts and chargers.....and just beat the jets who had playoff ambitions....we also beat the jags who looked very good last week......the team is just playing better since the bye week.....

This isnt' to say the fins are playing well.....a dominant game over the pats and my hat is off to them.....

I just think home field advantage decides it............

icephinfan
12-16-2006, 03:49 AM
The numbers done lie......we have been right there in games against the colts and chargers.....and just beat the jets who had playoff ambitions....we also beat the jags who looked very good last week......the team is just playing better since the bye week.....

This isnt' to say the fins are playing well.....a dominant game over the pats and my hat is off to them.....

I just think home field advantage decides it............

That Jet game was ugly, there defense was caught sleeping. Evans had no business being that wide open. The Jets fell apart and played nasty.

steeda
12-16-2006, 10:23 AM
We have hung with the best teams in the league.

2 points away, on the road, against New England. 3 points from San Diego on December 3rd. Also, losing by one point to Indianapolis, on the road.

You guys should have beaten NE the first week of this season.

GoBills24
12-16-2006, 12:55 PM
That Jet game was ugly, there defense was caught sleeping. Evans had no business being that wide open. The Jets fell apart and played nasty.

Evans was double covered, though.

Mike13
12-16-2006, 01:35 PM
I belive that Homefield advantage is a myth.

Colorado Dolfan
12-16-2006, 11:43 PM
Your stats are off.

You beat us in 2003, in Buffalo. But we won in 2002, December 1st.

And in 2004, we beat you in October.

So I'm not sure where your facts are coming from.

D'oh... You're right... missed that one... :eek:

But... We won in Buffalo in December 3 years ago in '03... and before that 3 years prior in '00.

Looks like we're due... :lol:

GoBills24
12-16-2006, 11:56 PM
I belive that Homefield advantage is a myth.

Have you seen KC's home record lately?

GoBills24
12-16-2006, 11:57 PM
D'oh... You're right... missed that one... :eek:

But... We won in Buffalo in December 3 years ago in '03... and before that 3 years prior in '00.

Looks like we're due... :lol:
That trend should be bucked tomorrow.

:wink:

Colorado Dolfan
12-17-2006, 01:48 AM
That trend should be bucked tomorrow.

:wink:

Not feelin' so confident, are you? :wink:

There's still time to change your choice in the pool... :D

Aqua4Ever04
12-17-2006, 02:11 AM
JT says it best when he says the only good thing about Buffalo is the wings. Around 5 eastern tomorrow, JT will get his wish in getting some wings in his stomach and flying out of that dog **** town.

Capt. Dick
12-17-2006, 03:59 AM
What "wounds" would those be, oh, Capt of the SS Minnow?

Actually, my last vessel`s name was the "Kinzua". She had a huge exhaust port in a gigantic transom and at the end of every day she smelled like fish.

Ring a bell?

Listen, normally I don`t get crude with ladies, but above and beyond that, you`re a bills fan. Suck it up and deal with it.

steeda
12-17-2006, 11:39 AM
Actually, my last vessel`s name was the "Kinzua". She had a huge exhaust port in a gigantic transom and at the end of every day she smelled like fish.

Ring a bell?

Listen, normally I don`t get crude with ladies, but above and beyond that, you`re a bills fan. Suck it up and deal with it.

She's not a lady. :lol:

Capt. Dick
12-17-2006, 12:25 PM
She's not a lady. :lol:

She`s still a female.:wink:

Colorado Dolfan
12-17-2006, 12:28 PM
She`s still a female.:wink:

In theory... :eek:

Kinzua
12-18-2006, 11:27 AM
JT says it best when he says the only good thing about Buffalo is the wings. Around 5 eastern tomorrow, JT will get his wish in getting some wings in his stomach and flying out of that dog **** town.

:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

I guess ol' JT got his wish, huh? Too bad he and his teammates played like dog ****.

The Ralph South
12-18-2006, 05:36 PM

Pffffffft.

We send reject scumbags like that to soul-less, character-less transplant hell-holes like Arizona.

He's in good company with filth like yourself.

The Ralph South
12-18-2006, 05:42 PM

Too bad that scumbag and the rest of his convict/rapist friends ate the cyanide laced wings. :sidelol:

Nice talking with you fin fags, here's hoping South Florida gets Katrina-ed sometime very soon. Hopefully it'll knock your stadium down and we won't have to keep embarrassing you. But if nothing else, it'll be funny watching the lot of you getting air-lifted out of Joe Robbie.

I can see the headlines now: Miami, Florida: Newest Member of the Third World. :lol:

cnc66
12-18-2006, 05:44 PM
Too bad that scumbag and the rest of his convict/rapist friends ate the cyanide laced wings. :sidelol:

Nice talking with you fin fags, here's hoping South Florida gets Katrina-ed sometime very soon. Hopefully it'll knock your stadium down but if nothing else, it'll be funny watching the lot of you getting air-lifted out of Joe Robbie. :lol:

efn wanker, get your cockraoch actin' azz outa here

retired opfinistic
12-18-2006, 05:46 PM

Nice talking with you fin fags, here's hoping South Florida gets Katrina-ed sometime very soon. Hopefully it'll knock your stadium down and we won't have to keep embarrassing you. But if nothing else, it'll be funny watching the lot of you getting air-lifted out of Joe Robbi Miami, Florida: 3rd World Paradise. :lol:classy ****er ain'tcha?:shakeno: