PDA

View Full Version : So How many of you Bills fans plan on staying?

Mike13
12-14-2006, 12:54 PM
Yeah I've done threads like this in the past, one more can't hurt.

Win or lose how many of you Bills fans plan on staying?

From what I've seen, you all scatter like roaches when the Bills lose.

So who here will have the balls to stay if the Bills lose?

B-lo
12-14-2006, 12:57 PM

So who here will have the balls to stay if the Bills lose?Yes you did do a thread just like this right before the last time the Bills kicked the dolphags as#!!!! Keep trying, sooner or later they might win, and you won't look like a "COMPLETE" as#hole!!!:lol: :cooldude:

like2god
12-14-2006, 12:59 PM
Yes you did do a thread just like this right before the last time the Bills kicked the dolphags as#!!!! Keep trying, sooner or later they might win, and you won't look like a "COMPLETE" as#hole!!!:lol: :cooldude:

What you talkin bout Willis?

You're not going to be here, you're going to be on vacation, remember? :lol:

icephinfan
12-14-2006, 01:00 PM
Yes you did do a thread just like this right before the last time the Bills kicked the dolphags as#!!!! Keep trying, sooner or later they might win, and you won't look like a "COMPLETE" as#hole!!!:lol: :cooldude:

You are very confident. This game will be very good. A tough battle, if you say it's not then you have no idea what you are talking about.So, if you win, yeah you get a week to talk your weak smack.

But , he asked if Bills fans would be here or not after.

Mike13
12-14-2006, 01:04 PM

And when was the last time Bills fans thought there would be a sweep?

Oh right last December.

Anyway I always man up, unlike most opposing fans and there is nothing wronng with finding out which residents of the Buffalo trailer parks have cojones.

B-lo
12-14-2006, 01:06 PM
You are very confident. This game will be very good. A tough battle, if you say it's not then you have no idea what you are talking about.So, if you win, yeah you get a week to talk your weak smack.

But , he asked if Bills fans would be here or not after. I am not over confident, I totally agree this game will tough and close. Read my post in the b-lo vs Tom thread, It will prove i'm not over confident, This is going to be a tough as# game!As it should be..
:cooldude:

B-lo
12-14-2006, 01:07 PM

Oh right last December.

Anyway I always man up, unlike most opposing fansm and there is nothing wronng with finding out which residents of the BUffalo trailer parks have cojones. Where did you see the word "sweep"??

Mike13
12-14-2006, 01:09 PM
Where did you see the word "sweep"??

Alot of trolls have been saying there will be a sweep.

Kinzua
12-14-2006, 01:53 PM

Oh right last December.

Anyway I always man up, unlike most opposing fans and there is nothing wronng with finding out which residents of the Buffalo trailer parks have cojones.

This may come as a shock to you folks from the great state of Florida where every third "house" in most cities is more mobile than the junk cars in the yard, but there no trailer parks in Buffalo. None. Nada.

There are a few out in the 'burbs. The one out beyond the Buffalo airport is probably the oldest, but by Florida standards, it's probably a "luxury resort". :D

retired opfinistic
12-14-2006, 01:58 PM
This may come as a shock to you folks from the great state of Florida where every third "house" in most cities is more mobile than the junk cars in the yard, but there no trailer parks in Buffalo. None. Nada.

There are a few out in the 'burbs. The one out beyond the Buffalo airport is probably the oldest, but by Florida standards, it's probably a "luxury resort". :DNow if cardboard boxes outside of abandoned warehouses counted as trailers...you get the picture. The average cost of a home in Palm Beach County (where I live) is $400,000.00, hardly a 1-3 ratio of trailers. We keep the parks so old Bills Fans who head south in the twilight of their lives can feel at home.

Kinzua
12-14-2006, 02:01 PM
Now if cardboard boxes outside of abandoned warehouses counted as trailers...you get the picture. The average cost of a home in Palm Beach County (where I live) is $400,000.00, hardly a 1-3 ratio of trailers. We keep the parks so old Bills Fans who head south in the twilight of their lives can feel at home.

Ah, but you admit that even in Palm Beach County there are trailer parks!

My cousin and his wife bought a fancy one in Vero Beach when he retired a couple of years ago, but after the three hurricanes in a row in 2005, they traded it in for a real house! :D

icephinfan
12-14-2006, 02:04 PM
Ah, but you admit that even in Palm Beach County there are trailer parks!

My cousin and his wife bought a fancy one in Vero Beach when he retired a couple of years ago, but after the three hurricanes in a row in 2005, they traded it in for a real house! :D

You mean they bought a Trailer with wheels??

Mike13
12-14-2006, 02:08 PM

There are no trailer parks here in Kendall(a suburban community in Miami).

Kinzua
12-14-2006, 02:08 PM

Not "alot of trolls". Just me.

Saying there will be a sweep, BTW, has nothing to do with how tough the game will be. A sweep is winning all the games in a series, and since the Bills have already won in Dolphins Stadium, if they win in the Ralph, they sweep. If the Bills win by one point on a TD in the closing seconds, it's a sweep. If they steamroll the Carp by 30 points, it's a sweep.

Yes, I will be here, too, although with Christmas looming, it's not easy to prowl MBs.:D

Kinzua
12-14-2006, 02:10 PM
You mean they bought a Trailer with wheels??

It had wheels at one time, I suppose. I only saw it set up in the park. It was a pretty fancy double-wide as opposed to the rattle-trap ones the native Floridians inhabit.

Mike13
12-14-2006, 02:11 PM

Saying there will be a sweep, BTW, has nothing to do with how tough the game will be. A sweep is winning all the games in a series, and since the Bills have already won in Dolphins Stadium, if they win in the Ralph, they sweep. If the Bills win by one point on a TD in the closing seconds, it's a sweep. If they steamroll the Carp by 30 points, it's a sweep.

Yes, I will be here, too, although with Christmas looming, it's not easy to prowl MBs.:D

Yeah I know what a sweep is and its not just you, mostly newbies as well.

icephinfan
12-14-2006, 02:13 PM
Yeah I know what a sweep is and its not just you, mostly newbies as well.

Don't try to justify yourself, you will just get a headach. You know how Kinzua is.

timbalu
12-14-2006, 02:14 PM

And, when the Fish prevent the SUCKALO cows from scoring a single point it will be our second consecutive SHUT-OUT. You'll be getting home early to muck out those stalls, SOOOOOOO-IE !!

icephinfan
12-14-2006, 02:15 PM
It had wheels at one time, I suppose. I only saw it set up in the park. It was a pretty fancy double-wide as opposed to the rattle-trap ones the native Floridians inhabit.

So what kind do you stay in??

Kinzua
12-14-2006, 02:16 PM
There are no trailer parks here in Kendall(a suburban community in Miami).

The home of the Dadeland Mall? Doesn't Jimmy Buffett mention the DM in his song, Honky Conchin'?

Kinzua
12-14-2006, 02:20 PM
And, when the Fish prevent the SUCKALO cows from scoring a single point it will be our second consecutive SHUT-OUT. You'll be getting home early to muck out those stalls, SOOOOOOO-IE !!

So, Timbee, you're predicting a shut out? :sidelol: Maybe there needs to be a new thread for, "How many Carppies will be here when the Carp die on Sunday"? In case you haven't noticed, there's a big difference in playing at home and on the road ...

Oh, yeah, you need to get your barnyard animal calls sorted out, Timby. You keep callin' hogs but talkin' about "stalls", which are for horses. You know what those are, right, city boy? :lol:

BuffaloStampede
12-14-2006, 02:20 PM

I'll be here to rub it in your face *****!

Dullfellons can suck it!

Kinzua
12-14-2006, 02:29 PM

You're not going to be here, you're going to be on vacation, remember? :lol:

You're lucky I'm going to the game, L2G, or I'd come visit you to avoid the blackout! :D

retired opfinistic
12-14-2006, 02:34 PM

Dullfellons can suck it!gayest.post.ever.

retired opfinistic
12-14-2006, 02:34 PM
You're lucky I'm going to the game, L2G, or I'd come visit you to avoid the blackout! :Dno personal threats. besides where the **** is Central, NY?

B-lo
12-14-2006, 02:37 PM
The only person leaving is DolfanTom!!! For 1 week than he will be sporting a nice new gay as@ avy. That all of you are going to be envious of!!:cooldude:

like2god
12-14-2006, 02:40 PM
You're lucky I'm going to the game, L2G, or I'd come visit you to avoid the blackout! :D

I said before, I'll make a trip out to Buffalo (from my mythical CNY) to see a game and I'll even buy you a beer. You just have to promise not to dump it on my head. :lol:

Maybe we'll do a game next year, you, me and DolfanTom. :cooldude:

like2god
12-14-2006, 02:42 PM
The only person leaving will be me. I will be crying and boo hooing and I'll have to wear a gay @ss avy. :cooldude:

Sounds good to me. :cooldude:

Mike13
12-14-2006, 02:42 PM
The home of the Dadeland Mall? Doesn't Jimmy Buffett mention the DM in his song, Honky Conchin'?

Nah I don't listen to bull****.

Dullfellons can suck it!

Ok then.

icephinfan
12-14-2006, 02:44 PM
I said before, I'll make a trip out to Buffalo (from my mythical CNY) to see a game and I'll even buy you a beer. You just have to promise not to dump it on my head. :lol:

Maybe we'll do it next year, you, me and DolfanTom. :cooldude:

:hmmm:

DolfanTom
12-14-2006, 02:46 PM

You're not going to be here, you're going to be on vacation, remember? :lol::sidelol: :wink:

like2god
12-14-2006, 02:48 PM
:hmmm:

Lets see what the Magic 8 Ball has to say about this?

http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k88/like2god/funny%20pics/mhzpyg.jpg

Mike13
12-14-2006, 02:50 PM

I'm not falling for that one.

B-lo
12-14-2006, 02:52 PM

.DUDE!!!!! You need to stop w/the family photo album! Seriously , that sh%t causes nightmares!!! She/he/it is your screensaver isn't it???
:lol: ENOUGH w/that man??? PLEASE!!!

Colorado Dolfan
12-14-2006, 02:52 PM
Where did you see the word "sweep"??

If you're expecting a Bills win, you're expecting a "sweep." :tongue:

like2god
12-14-2006, 02:54 PM
DUDE!!!!! You need to stop w/the family photo album! Seriously , that sh%t causes nightmares!!! She/he/it is your screensaver isn't it???
:lol: ENOUGH w/that man??? PLEASE!!!

I just want to thank you and patssuck for tipping Ice off to the link. :tantrum:

As far as the pic, I think it will stay in circulation for a while, it's our "I got ya, f*cker" pic. :lol:

DolfanTom
12-14-2006, 02:54 PM
After the games I go down to the tunnel where the players come out. I meet up w/ J.P. and he likes to rub it in my face!

Then he tells me to suck it!Wow, when you say you like J.P. Losman, you REAALLLY like J.P. Losman!

icephinfan
12-14-2006, 03:25 PM

DAMNIT THE HELL. :barf: :barf:

I will never forgive KINZUA for taking that pic at your house. :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire:

Mike13
12-14-2006, 03:29 PM
DAMNIT THE HELL. :barf: :barf:

I will never forgive KINZUA for taking that pic at your house. :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire:

:lol:

like2god
12-14-2006, 03:46 PM
DAMN!!!!

You've got to hook a brotha up, she's got what Iceman wants. :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump:

:eek: :eek: :eek:

icephinfan
12-14-2006, 03:49 PM
:eek: :eek: :eek:

:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

GoBills24
12-14-2006, 04:09 PM
It's called smack.

I believe we really will win, but I just "sweep" emphatically to get your blood boiling.

:wink:

Edit: And I do have my doubts about this game, BTW.

GoBills24
12-14-2006, 04:11 PM

Please tell me you're joking.

Mike13
12-14-2006, 04:21 PM
Please tell me you're joking.

No, when we beat the Bills last year, this place was quiet for a while.

GoBills24
12-14-2006, 04:24 PM

Ehh, I wasn't registered here yet.

BuffaloSoldier2
12-14-2006, 08:17 PM

Mike Mularkey beat the Bills last year :dolphins:

finfan01
12-14-2006, 09:15 PM
Mike Mularkey beat the Bills last year :dolphins:

And he will again this sunday!:dolphins::wink: