PDA

View Full Version : 5,200 Tickets Remaining For Sundays Game

timbalu
12-14-2006, 01:37 PM
Looks like our game is going to be blacked out locally in SUCKALO. What's wrong with all you SUCKALO fans ? You've been talking about how loyal your bovine fans are, and you're going to be BLACKED OUT !!!! I guess you've forgotten how big bad Miami squish the Fish Dolphins stomped your miserable a$$es IN YOUR OWN HOUSE for TEN CONSECUTIVE YEARS. Oh well, there's always bowling, ice fishing, indoor horseshoe pitching,quilting, booger collecting. Maybe some of you female SUCKALO fans have finally found Mr Right (or in KIN-SOOOOO-IE'S case : Mr Ed) Too bad you SUCKALO fans won't be able to see the game on the tube , so I'm sum it up and keep it entertaining for all you die hard SUCKALO t.v. viewing fans : Miami's going to have it's second consecutive SHUT-OUT and won't that be fun !!!! I hope you all enjoy seeing Mr Lossman getting sacked all day long . :boohoo:

like2god
12-14-2006, 01:39 PM
:lol:

Best post ever!!! :yes:

DolfanTom
12-14-2006, 01:41 PM
Couple threads over at Da Billz Zone:

http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?t=115633

http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?t=115607

Yes, I decided to play troll for a week.

like2god
12-14-2006, 01:42 PM
Couple threads over at Da Billz Zone:

http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?t=115633

http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?t=115607

Yes, I decided to play troll for a week.

You have to be logged in to read those threads. Good thing for me that I have a couple usernames over there. :D

DolfanTom
12-14-2006, 01:50 PM
You have to be logged in to read those threads. Good thing for me that I have a couple usernames over there. :DYeah, you'd think I'd go undercover or something, but nope

retired opfinistic
12-14-2006, 01:54 PM
Looks like our game is going to be blacked out locally in SUCKALO. What's wrong with all you SUCKALO fans ? You've been talking about how loyal your bovine fans are, and you're going to be BLACKED OUT !!!! I guess you've forgotten how big bad Miami squish the Fish Dolphins stomped your miserable a$$es IN YOUR OWN HOUSE for TEN CONSECUTIVE YEARS. Oh well, there's always bowling, ice fishing, indoor horseshoe pitching,quilting, booger collecting. Maybe some of you female SUCKALO fans have finally found Mr Right (or in KIN-SOOOOO-IE'S case : Mr Ed) Too bad you SUCKALO fans won't be able to see the game on the tube , so I'm sum it up and keep it entertaining for all you die hard SUCKALO t.v. viewing fans : Miami's going to have it's second consecutive SHUT-OUT and won't that be fun !!!! I hope you all enjoy seeing Mr Lossman getting sacked all day long . :boohoo: Ouch, I'm suprised they couldn't find 5000 people stupid enough to buy tickets to a hopeless game for the Bill's in Buffalo.

Oh yeah, spending a week's wages on a game ticket is less important than shopping for kiddie presents at the local Dollar store.:lol:

BuffaloStampede
12-14-2006, 02:24 PM
Looks like our game is going to be blacked out locally in SUCKALO. What's wrong with all you SUCKALO fans ? You've been talking about how loyal your bovine fans are, and you're going to be BLACKED OUT !!!! I guess you've forgotten how big bad Miami squish the Fish Dolphins stomped your miserable a$$es IN YOUR OWN HOUSE for TEN CONSECUTIVE YEARS. Oh well, there's always bowling, ice fishing, indoor horseshoe pitching,quilting, booger collecting. Maybe some of you female SUCKALO fans have finally found Mr Right (or in KIN-SOOOOO-IE'S case : Mr Ed) Too bad you SUCKALO fans won't be able to see the game on the tube , so I'm sum it up and keep it entertaining for all you die hard SUCKALO t.v. viewing fans : Miami's going to have it's second consecutive SHUT-OUT and won't that be fun !!!! I hope you all enjoy seeing Mr Lossman getting sacked all day long . :boohoo:

LOL at you phin fans. Your team is trash and your going to get punked this sunday, whether the game is on tv or not.

DolfanTom
12-14-2006, 02:37 PM
LOL at my small penis size. It's as if IT got blacked out!Sorry to hear that! No amount of ticket sales can help you, it appears.

Kinzua
12-14-2006, 02:40 PM
Ouch, I'm suprised they couldn't find 5000 people stupid enough to buy tickets to a hopeless game for the Bill's in Buffalo.

Oh yeah, spending a week's wages on a game ticket is less important than shopping for kiddie presents at the local Dollar store.:lol:

The Sabres are playing at home Friday and either Monday or Tuesday, I think, which means that a lot of people who would have gone to the Bills game are going to the hockey games instead, and that includes a lot of Canadians. Both games are sold out, too.

It's hard to compete for fans' $$$ against the best team in the NHL that started out hot and hasn't cooled down much, but hey, as much as I love hockey, I'm a Bills fan first.

retired opfinistic
12-14-2006, 02:42 PM
The Sabres are playing at home Friday and either Monday or Tuesday, I think, which means that a lot of people who would have gone to the Bills game are going to the hockey games instead, and that includes a lot of Canadians. Both games are sold out, too.

It's hard to compete for fans' $$$ against the best team in the NHL that started out hot and hasn't cooled down much, but hey, as much as I love hockey, I'm a Bills fan first.Okay, I change my number to 4999. :wink:

retired opfinistic
12-14-2006, 02:43 PM
Sorry to hear that! No amount of ticket sales can help you, it appears.:sidelol:

DolfanTom
12-14-2006, 02:45 PM

It's hard to compete for fans' $$$ against the best team in the NHL that started out hot and hasn't cooled down much, but hey, as much as I love hockey, I'm a Bills fan first.I don't buy this, and I've seen this excuse about 1,000 times this week.

Aren't Bills games - by far - the #1 entertainment option in Buffalo, even if the Sabres are lighting it up!! Unless the Sabres are playing at 1 p.m. on Sunday, this doesn't make sense to me!

Football is amazing entertainment live. Even at these higher prices, it's hard to find such an overall value!!

As far as I'm concerned, put off the hockey game if $$ is a problem. They play till - what - like June!

Deep2Evans
12-14-2006, 02:53 PM
I'll be there. The deadline was also extended until friday, so it still may sell out. Around 5000 tickets left.

DolfanTom
12-14-2006, 02:58 PM
I'll be there. The deadline was also extended until friday, so it still may sell out. Around 5000 tickets left.I heard as few as 4,200 earlier, so it's dropping. You'll get it down to a workable amount, I'm sure. Wegmans or someone will buy 'em up.

retired opfinistic
12-14-2006, 02:59 PM
I'll be there. The deadline was also extended until friday, so it still may sell out. Around 5000 tickets left.4998

B-lo
12-14-2006, 03:01 PM
I heard as few as 4,200 earlier, so it's dropping. You'll get it down to a workable amount, I'm sure. Wegmans or someone will buy 'em up.If Santa wasn't coming to my house for my 2 kids and wife I would have flown in for this one!! The sabres are great right now, but unless it's the playoffs or something? There's a lot of hockey left! This is Dolphag/Bills!!!!!!!!!! I would be there , just live kinda far away now!:tantrum: Hopefully it sells out before the blackout and not after. :cooldude:

like2god
12-14-2006, 03:03 PM
If Santa wasn't coming to my house for my 2 kids and wife I would have flown in for this one!! The sabres are great right now, but unless it's the playoffs or something? There's a lot of hockey left! This is Dolphag/Bills!!!!!!!!!! I would be there , just live kinda far away now!:tantrum: Hopefully it sells out before the blackout and not after. :cooldude:

Are you a Sabres fan like Kinzua?

Mike13
12-14-2006, 03:10 PM
I'll be there. The deadline was also extended until friday, so it still may sell out. Around 5000 tickets left.

That really doesn't sound like a large amount though.

B-lo
12-14-2006, 03:19 PM
Are you a Sabres fan like Kinzua?ABSOFUKINLUTELY!!!!! I can understand why people can't afford both tix, but it would be easy to prioritize for me. Dolphins/BILLS or non-playoff Sabre game. The only way it would be hard is if they were both playoff games,, BUT i'd still be at the RALPH!!!!!
:cooldude: I love the Sabres! Just went to the game down here when the Panthers beat the sabres last week.:tantrum: Revenge game tonight baby!:cooldude:Are you a Sabres/hockey fan?

DolfanTom
12-14-2006, 03:21 PM
ABSOFUKINLUTELY!!!!! I can understand why people can't afford both tix, but it would be easy to prioritize for me. Dolphins/BILLS or non-playoff Sabre game. The only way it would be hard is if they were both playoff games,, BUT i'd still be at the RALPH!!!!!
:cooldude: I love the Sabres! Just went to the game down here when the Panthers beat the sabres last week.:tantrum: Revenge game tonight baby!:cooldude:Are you a Sabres/hockey fan?That's my point.

Bills/Dolphins vs. early-regular season game in which adult males use wood to hit something rubber on ice

Duh!

Mike13
12-14-2006, 03:21 PM
I really don't care much abut Hockey. But if there's a sport that is full of roiders, then thats it.

like2god
12-14-2006, 03:22 PM
ABSOFUKINLUTELY!!!!! I can understand why people can't afford both tix, but it would be easy to prioritize for me. Dolphins/BILLS or non-playoff Sabre game. The only way it would be hard is if they were both playoff games,, BUT i'd still be at the RALPH!!!!!
:cooldude: I love the Sabres! Just went to the game down here when the Panthers beat the sabres last week.:tantrum: Revenge game tonight baby!:cooldude:Are you a Sabres/hockey fan?

See you in the playoffs.

http://www.newyorkrangers.com/

:cooldude:

DolfanTom
12-14-2006, 03:23 PM
If Santa wasn't coming to my house for my 2 kids and wife Watch it! That Santa can't be trusted. He may just take your wife and the two kids!

Red-suited Bastard

B-lo
12-14-2006, 03:25 PM
Watch it! That Santa can't be trusted. He may just take your wife and the two kids!

Red-suited Bastard

Deep2Evans
12-14-2006, 03:27 PM
See you in the playoffs.

:cooldude:

I sure hope so. The Sabres took 4 of 4 games from the Rags this year. :D

B-lo
12-14-2006, 03:28 PM
See you in the playoffs.

:cooldude:OHHHHH MY FUKIN goodness!! You got NO taste in teams!!!
:lol: Don't start stat boyin me up w/ how many Championships the Rangers have won. Why the Rangers? Your parents must have warped your mind at an early age?:lol: :cooldude:

like2god
12-14-2006, 03:39 PM
I sure hope so. The Sabres took 4 of 4 games from the Rags this year. :D

OHHHHH MY FUKIN goodness!! You got NO taste in teams!!!
:lol: Don't start stat boyin me up w/ how many Championships the Rangers have won. Why the Rangers? Your parents must have warped your mind at an early age?:lol: :cooldude:

We''l see who has the last laugh. The Sabres are really good this year, but the Rangers are just that much better. :cooldude: :wink:

Deep2Evans
12-14-2006, 03:42 PM
but the Rangers are just that much better. :cooldude: :wink:

LOL.

Sabres: 23-5-2 for 48 points in 30 games played

Rangers: 17-10-4 for 38 points in 31 games played.

And the Sabres beat NYR all 4 times this year. So tell me again, how are they that much better? LOL.

like2god
12-14-2006, 03:52 PM
LOL.

And the Sabres beat NYR all 4 times this year. So tell me again, how are they that much better? LOL.
The season isn't even at the mid point yet, we'll see how things shake out.

The Rangers are a veteran team with players that know how to win, the Sabres.....not so much. So come playoff time the edge goes to the team with Jagr and Shanahan. :D

GoBills24
12-14-2006, 04:07 PM
The season isn't even at the mid point yet, we'll see how things shake out.

The Rangers are a veteran team with players that know how to win, the Sabres.....not so much. So come playoff time the edge goes to the team with Jagr and Shanahan. :D

Make sure Lundqvist is healthy so you don't get sweeped in the first round again.

TotoreMexico
12-14-2006, 06:41 PM
Sorry to hear that! No amount of ticket sales can help you, it appears.

ROFL

GoBills24
12-14-2006, 06:45 PM
Aren't Bills games - by far - the #1 entertainment option in Buffalo, even if the Sabres are lighting it up!!

Not really.

Every home game this season is sold out, all year long.

MARINO1384
12-14-2006, 07:06 PM
LOL.

if it helps your both wrong.....it's all about the Ducks

GoBills24
12-14-2006, 07:25 PM

Quack, Quack, Quack...

:sidelol:

like2god
12-14-2006, 07:26 PM

I'd be more afraid of the little kids in that Mighty Ducks movie. :lol:

GoBills24
12-14-2006, 07:28 PM

I'd be more afraid of the little kids in that Mighty Ducks movie. :lol:

They are #1 in the NHL, though.

For now, anyway...

I still think San Jose will go to the Cup.

like2god
12-14-2006, 07:30 PM
They are #1 in the NHL, though.

For now, anyway...

I still think San Jose will go to the Cup.

They are playing well but that won't last a whole season. They will level out and fizzle in the playoffs. Rangers beat them earlier this year BTW. :cooldude:

GoBills24
12-14-2006, 07:36 PM
They are playing well but that won't last a whole season. They will level out and fizzle in the playoffs. Rangers beat them earlier this year BTW. :cooldude:

I agree, that's what I meant when I said it won't last.

I'm dying for a Rangers-Sabres matchup this year in the playoffs. 3 out of the 4 games the teams played this season went into OT.

I bet you have a deep hate for Danny Briere.

like2god
12-14-2006, 07:44 PM
I agree, that's what I meant when I said it won't last.

I'm dying for a Rangers-Sabres matchup this year in the playoffs. 3 out of the 4 games the teams played this season went into OT.

I bet you have a deep hate for Danny Briere.

I don't know what you're talking about. :whistle:

I hate all rival teams, not just the Sabres.

GoBills24
12-14-2006, 07:48 PM
I don't know what you're talking about. :whistle:

I hate all rival teams, not just the Sabres.

Which one is the worst?

Philly, Buffalo, New Jersey, Pittsburgh?

The Leafs are, far and away, the Sabres most intense rival.

timbalu
12-15-2006, 03:51 PM
Did Sunday's game at SUCKALO ever sell-out, or did they have to extend the deadline to Sunday ? :D

GoBills24
12-15-2006, 04:08 PM
Did Sunday's game at SUCKALO ever sell-out, or did they have to extend the deadline to Sunday ? :D

Tell Phins fans to stop dressing up as empty seats.

People might catch on - that they're actually empty.

laxs1308
12-15-2006, 05:41 PM
they offically blacked out right?.....i love it excpet i REALLLLLLY wanted to watch it on TV but now i can't.....good fans up here in Western NY.

go #99

GoBills24
12-15-2006, 05:54 PM
they offically blacked out right?.....i love it excpet i REALLLLLLY wanted to watch it on TV but now i can't.....good fans up here in Western NY.

go #99

Go buy a ticket you dip****.

As for your signature, and the quote, what was the result of that game again?

Go back to the main forum you dumb ****, with the rest of them.

like2god
12-15-2006, 06:22 PM
Which one is the worst?

Philly, Buffalo, New Jersey, Pittsburgh?

The Leafs are, far and away, the Sabres most intense rival.

The Islanders, Devils and Flyers are the Rangers biggest rivals. It doesn't matter how good they are or how bad they are, every game feels like a playoff game. The Sabres are up there but aren't in the same category when it comes to rivalry.

retired opfinistic
12-15-2006, 07:03 PM

Go back to the main forum you dumb ****, with the rest of them.:lol:

laxs1308
12-16-2006, 05:12 PM

Go back to the main forum you dumb ****, with the rest of them.

why do i want to go to that **** hole stadium in **** hole buffalo with a bunch of loud asshole bills fans. i dont think so. I would perfer to watch on tv.

Thanks buddy.

mind your own busniess.

TXfins54
12-16-2006, 05:16 PM
it shows how much support buffalo really has...if u call that support

DeathStar
12-16-2006, 05:25 PM
we blacked out a PLAYOFF game a few years ago.:shakeno:

all of you guys are hypocrites. you seem to forget that yet you blast buffalo fans. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

at least be fair guys.

GoBills24
12-16-2006, 05:46 PM
why do i want to go to that **** hole stadium in **** hole buffalo with a bunch of loud asshole bills fans. i dont think so. I would perfer to watch on tv.

Thanks buddy.

mind your own busniess.

Then shut the **** up about not seeing it on TV.

One way you can guarantee to see the game is buying the ticket. Don't expect others to do it for you.

Cheap ****.

TXfins54
12-16-2006, 05:59 PM
Then shut the **** up about not seeing it on TV.

One way you can guarantee to see the game is buying the ticket. Don't expect others to do it for you.

Cheap ****.
i agree...:allhail: bills will bow

laxs1308
12-16-2006, 06:50 PM
i am not really complaiaing i am just saying i would have like to watch it on TV....i was not able to go to the game i have finals on monday and i need to study and wanted to watch the game not make a 1.5 hour drive and back to the dump.

Your the biggest ******* on this website right next to B-Lo.

GoBills24
12-16-2006, 06:58 PM
i am not really complaiaing i am just saying i would have like to watch it on TV....i was not able to go to the game i have finals on monday and i need to study and wanted to watch the game not make a 1.5 hour drive and back to the dump.

Your the biggest ******* on this website right next to B-Lo.

Only in the Depths.

A person complaining about not seeing the game on TV, who lives near Buffalo, has no excuse.

Here's a crazy idea, don't cram for studying the night before a ****ing exam. Instead, maybe study the days leading UP to Sunday??

****ing genius, isn't it??

laxs1308
12-16-2006, 07:05 PM
i dont like the bills i do have an excuse, it's the one bills game i wanted to watch on tv this year and they had 4000 tickets left to sell so my 1 woundnt have mattered.

laxs1308
12-16-2006, 07:07 PM
but hey it is OK i will listen on the radio i did for the game last year when we came back in the 4th and chambers jumped over clemets, or whoever it was, for the winnner!

GoBills24
12-16-2006, 07:12 PM
but hey it is OK i will listen on the radio i did for the game last year when we came back in the 4th and chambers jumped over clemets, or whoever it was, for the winnner!

Wrong.

The play was over Jabari Greer, our former nickel CB.

GoBills24
12-16-2006, 07:14 PM
i dont like the bills i do have an excuse, it's the one bills game i wanted to watch on tv this year and they had 4000 tickets left to sell so my 1 woundnt have mattered.

Yes, it would've mattered.

You would've got to see the game, not leave everything up to the imagination listening to the radio.

It wouldn't have mattered toward the blackout, but it would've mattered because you would've gotten to view the game.

laxs1308
12-17-2006, 07:54 AM
Wrong.

The play was over Jabari Greer, our former nickel CB.

That's why i said "Nate Clemets or whoever it was", read.