PDA

View Full Version : Fins fans opinion?

Scuba Steve 13
12-14-2006, 04:08 PM
Hey guys, I need your opinion on something. Me and my wife just had a baby three weeks ago. I realy want to go to the game on Christmas night. What should I do. I know the best thing would be to stay home with the new baby, but then again the game is at 8:30. Let me know your opinion. Thanks. Go fins or go home:dolphins:

burger13
12-14-2006, 04:10 PM
1st kid, I'd stay home. If not, go to the game. :wink:

dolpns13
12-14-2006, 04:12 PM
Hey guys, I need your opinion on something. Me and my wife just had a baby three weeks ago. I realy want to go to the game on Christmas night. What should I do. I know the best thing would be to stay home with the new baby, but then again the game is at 8:30. Let me know your opinion. Thanks. Go fins or go home:dolphins:
Congratulations....Now...Go to the game...You did your job right? You were there when the baby was concemated, you were there when she gave birth (Right?), what a better way to repay all your hard, unselfish efforts but to attend a Miami Dolphins football primetime game on Christmas...:D

Justasportsfan
12-14-2006, 04:16 PM
Go to a strip club :up:

Just kidding.

Stay home and enjoy the game with your baby on Xmas . This won't happen very often and before you know it, he/she will be all grown and a bills fan :D .

dolpns13
12-14-2006, 04:17 PM

Just kidding. Stay home.
Better yet go to the strip club with the fins cheerleaders..

SoDakDolfan
12-14-2006, 04:27 PM
You answered the question yourself. You said you "know the best thing would be to stay home with the new baby." And actually it is your wife not the aby that will benefit from you staying home. There's an awful lot to be said for having a happy wife. Catch the game on TV. You won't regret the investment paid in your marriage and child, and they only have one 1st Christmas.

RoninFin4
12-14-2006, 04:28 PM
The game's on T.V. if you have to stay home at least...Congrats btw

Vertical Limit
12-14-2006, 04:29 PM
Stay home and watch the game with your new kid at Christmas night. By the way, congratulations.

Gardenhead
12-14-2006, 04:36 PM
Xmas happens every year.

It is rare when we can ruin the jets' season and knock them out of the playoffs!

J-E-T-S suck, suck, suck!!!

Justasportsfan
12-14-2006, 04:38 PM
XMas is about family. If you go to the game and leave the baby alone with the wife, Karma is a beeeyotch. Your kid may grow up to be a jets fan.

12MaN
12-14-2006, 04:39 PM
Depends if you have anyone to pitch a hand. I have two boys one is one years old the other one is two. When my first son was born the doctor and i were praying that it did not happen on opening night for the Heat. It was the first game Shaq was in a Heat uniform and both of us wanted to watch it really bad.

Guess what my wife went into labor the day before. To our luck my sons birth lasted 26 Hrs so we had to improvise and watch the game while my wife was in labor All the nurses told us we were crazy but as we both told my wife to push , we could not help our selves and actually paid attention to the game more than the labor. Finally my son was born and the game was over.

As for my second son, this one is a little different. My son was born on a Saturday and the Fins first game was that sunday against the Broncos. My son was born at night Sept.10 and on Sept.11 i was at Dolphins stadium in the stand cheering my team on.

Ladies don't think bad of me i did not leave my wife alone my mom stayed with her the whole time. My wife is a good sport she knows i love sports a lot not more than my family but second to them. She did not mind any of the occasions she was just glad to get thru them.

This one goes out to my wife the heart and soul of my family.

SUPERDUPER85
12-14-2006, 04:40 PM
Unless you want to get divorced stay home and watch it! You can always go to a game next year.

bigtony989
12-14-2006, 04:43 PM
Hey Kid Watchin Is Womens Work
Go To The Game

malzj
12-14-2006, 04:46 PM
Depends if you have anyone to pitch a hand. I have two boys one is one years old the other one is two. When my first son was born the doctor and i were praying that it did not happen on opening night for the Heat. It was the first game Shaq was in a Heat uniform and both of us wanted to watch it really bad.

Guess what my wife went into labor the day before. To our luck my sons birth lasted 26 Hrs so we had to improvise and watch the game while my wife was in labor All the nurses told us we were crazy but as we both told my wife to push , we could not help our selves and actually paid attention to the game more than the labor. Finally my son was born and the game was over.

As for my second son, this one is a little different. My son was born on a Saturday and the Fins first game was that sunday against the Broncos. My son was born at night Sept.10 and on Sept.11 i was at Dolphins stadium in the stand cheering my team on.

Ladies don't think bad of me i did not leave my wife alone my mom stayed with her the whole time. My wife is a good sport she knows i love sports a lot not more than my family but second to them. She did not mind any of the occasions she was just glad to get thru them.

This one goes out to my wife the heart and soul of my family.

Congrats on having the best woman in the world! You trained her well early on huh?? smart man!

To the thread starter. If it's your first, stay home with the wife and kid. There will only be one first christmas for you and your family. If you do go for some reason, expect it to take up your whole afternoon till about midnight or later. That's alot of time to be away from your wife and newborn.

PhinFan0202
12-14-2006, 04:47 PM
XMas is about family. If you go to the game and leave the baby alone with the wife, Karma is a beeeyotch. Your kid may grow up to be a jets fan.

You're just a regular commedian today huh? Keep the jokes commin though their funny:sidelol: and to Scuba Steve congratulations to you.

Califin
12-14-2006, 04:47 PM
Strap the kid in one of those slingshot backpacks, grab a couple milk bottles, a parka, and tell momma its bonding time.
The kid gets into the game free , and just hit the stripclub later, theres no cover after midnight.

Vertical Limit
12-14-2006, 04:48 PM
:lol: That would be the ultimate punishment.

FINdestructible
12-14-2006, 04:51 PM
Stay home with the little one, trust me you won't regret it. My son was born on 3/4/05 & I remember perfectly watching the Heat game that night with him. He was passed out sleeping on top of me, i loved every minute of it.

Watching the 'Fins beat the NYJ on Christmas night with your baby: PRICELESS.

Besides, you'll definitely chalk up some brownie points with the wifey. :lol:

Justasportsfan
12-14-2006, 05:06 PM
He was passed out sleeping on top of me, i loved every minute of it.

:lol:I wouldn't recommend the baby drinking at that age though. That's illegal in some states.

DeathStar
12-14-2006, 05:33 PM
go to the game.

1. your wife will get mad at your *** plenty of times during your marriage.
2. your baby wont remember **** about the day.
3. its the jets on monday night.
4. you have many more christmases left.

NJFINSFAN1
12-14-2006, 05:37 PM

man, its a no brainier, stay home, you only get so much time before they are gone, cherish it!

themole
12-14-2006, 05:47 PM

Take the baby and the wife to the game with you. The baby could care less, dress him/her in aqua & orange and let everyone ewe & ahh it.

Jt0323
12-14-2006, 05:54 PM
stay home...

Slappy8800
12-14-2006, 07:03 PM
kid should be in bed by 830

stay home and get naked with the wife while u watch the game

Amars
12-14-2006, 09:40 PM
Stay home. The only thing your gonna think about is your child while at the game.

Scuba Steve 13
12-15-2006, 10:36 AM
Thanks guys looks like I'm staying home.:dolphins: Go fins or go home.

Coral Reefer
12-15-2006, 11:04 AM

Just kidding.

Stay home and enjoy the game with your baby on Xmas . This won't happen very often and before you know it, he/she will be all grown and a bills fan :D .

That's so wrong! :lol:

The only worse case of child abuse I could think of than bringing up a kid as a Bills fan is bringing up a kid as a Jet fan.

IMO it all depends on your wife scuba.
If she's ok with you going then go.
If she gives you "the look" when you bring it up, you better stay home. I assume she's still got some raging hormones going from the pregnancy. You don't want to play with that.

Congrats by the way.