PDA

View Full Version : Kip Baylor or Skip WHATEVER THE **** his name is on Cold Pizza. The Phin/T-wolf hater

Majpain
12-14-2006, 04:19 PM
This guy is a jack ***.

Calls Garnett "Kevin Garnott"

Says he is another C-Webb but in a diffrent uniform.

Says Cassel made KG that year he won MVP

He thinks that they wouldnt do anything with AI

Oh this guy gets me so ******* pissed off its not even funny. God does that guy suck or what. Anyone got his Email? I got some Hate mail to write.

Motion
12-14-2006, 04:31 PM
Great thread title.

Vertical Limit
12-14-2006, 04:37 PM
Great thread title.
:lol:

Good ol' Skip. He pisses everyone off, and he knows it too. Sometimes, it sounds as if he does this on purpose, he loves receiving hate mail.

DeathStar
12-14-2006, 04:47 PM
why do you watch this show?

id rather watch grass grow for two hours.

Majpain
12-14-2006, 05:38 PM
why do you watch this show?

id rather watch grass grow for two hours.

I wasnt watching it. My Dad was and he said IVerson in Minnesota is next. SO I ran out there and had to hear what that assclown had to say.

Great thread title.

Is it HOF worthy?:lol:

DeathStar
12-14-2006, 05:41 PM
where do you live? actually you are the first person ive seen who doesn't list their location? any reason for that?

Majpain
12-14-2006, 06:27 PM
where do you live? actually you are the first person ive seen who doesn't list their location? any reason for that?

:confused:
I live in Florida. Are you like coming to kick my ***? I bet I can find several people that dont list their location.

Also my thread doesnt deserve 1 star. I mean the title itself is gold.

Vertical Limit
12-14-2006, 06:35 PM
There, now it's yellow, which is closest to gold.

Slappy8800
12-14-2006, 07:07 PM
garnett is the most overrated player in the NBA....Garnott....i like that

djfresh47
12-14-2006, 07:55 PM
If Iverson went to the T-Wolves what are they going to win? Maybe they get in the playoffs with the 7th or 8th seed and get to face a team like San Antonio/Dallas/Phoenix/Utah. Minnesota would be better off dealing Garnett than acquiring Iverson, IMO. The best part about Skip is that whenever he fills in for Rome he just blasts the Ohio State championship from a few years ago.

Roman529
12-14-2006, 08:00 PM
They are all goof balls on Cold Pizza.

Majpain
12-15-2006, 12:06 AM
garnett is the most overrated player in the NBA....Garnott....i like that

Yes because averaging 24-12-5 every year is very overated.

Slappy8800
12-15-2006, 12:37 AM
and what has he done exactly? hmmm 0 rings...0 finals appearances.....but yea, nice stats...whoopdee****indoo

why is everyone obsessed with stats.

DeathStar
12-15-2006, 12:39 AM
and what has he done exactly? hmmm 0 rings...0 finals appearances.....but yea, nice stats...whoopdee****indoo

LOL.

and good question.

Alex44
12-15-2006, 12:44 AM
:confused:
I live in Florida. Are you like coming to kick my ***? I bet I can find several people that dont list their location.

Also my thread doesnt deserve 1 star. I mean the title itself is gold.

Ya man were coming to kick your *** and steal your Dr. Pepper, then tie you down and make you watch us drink it :lol:

Anyway whoever thinks KG is overrated doesnt watch enough Basketball, 0 finals appearances....yeah but last time I checked you need a TEAM to win. Shaq didnt win anything untill Kobe and Kobe hanst won anything without Shaq

Slappy8800
12-15-2006, 12:45 AM
shaq made the finals in orlando before he had kobe in LA and the point is he doesnt make the players around him better....thats what jordan did...for as much as i hate him...he made stever kerr, ho-grant,kukoc, etc better

Majpain
12-15-2006, 12:45 AM

Yea it would be nice if he had some help.

Majpain
12-15-2006, 12:46 AM
Ya man were coming to kick your *** and steal your Dr. Pepper, then tie you down and make you watch us drink it :lol:

Anyway whoever thinks KG is overrated doesnt watch enough Basketball, 0 finals appearances....yeah but last time I checked you need a TEAM to win. Shaq didnt win anything untill Kobe and Kobe hanst won anything without Shaq

ANYTHING BUT THAT!!!

Exactly. If KG got another superstar they would be contenders. All they have right now are a bunch of inconsitent players.

Slappy8800
12-15-2006, 12:47 AM
here comes the excuse train again

see my post above

Alex44
12-15-2006, 12:54 AM
shaq made the finals in orlando before he had kobe in LA and the point is he doesnt make the players around him better....thats what jordan did...for as much as i hate him...he made stever kerr, ho-grant,kukoc, etc better

To say 'Shaq and Jordan did it why cant he'

Is pretty much admitting defeat

Shaq is a top 5 all time Big Man and Jordan was the best to ever play (to most people anyway)

Not to mention Shaq had Penny in Orlando.

Even Jordan didnt win one before he got a solid core around him.

Slappy8800
12-15-2006, 01:07 AM
so how many times does KG have to go to the playoffs and fail before we can say hes overrated? maybe he can not make the playoffs for awhile?

Alex44
12-15-2006, 01:10 AM
so how many times does KG have to go to the playoffs and fail before we can say hes overrated? maybe he can not make the playoffs for awhile?

Is Dan Marino overrated?

It takes a TEAM to win.

Slappy8800
12-15-2006, 01:14 AM
That depends on who you talk to....as a dolphins fan I know he isnt. he had intangibles that made the team around him better as evident in us making the playoffs without a running game....however, I can see where someone can argue that he is. and thats how I see that Brady is the best QB right now. He doesnt need big #'s.....he wins.

Stats are a good thing to look at after someone's career is over. But if the player is still playing the only real thing to look at, is winning.

Majpain
12-15-2006, 01:21 AM
here comes the excuse train again

see my post above

Garnett got Cassel Career numbers. Sprewell was doing beter than ever. You remember the term that they gave Minnesota when they went to confrence finals? The three headed monster. Because those 3 accounted for 70-75 PPG. When playoff time rolled around Cassel didnt show up. Garnett makes the team better. Sure he aint shaq. Hell no one can be compared to shaq right now. He draws the double team because no one can guard him. So how was Garnett overated again? He has been on a mediorce team all his career.

Slappy8800
12-15-2006, 01:23 AM
Garnett got Cassel Career numbers. Sprewell was doing beter than ever. You remember the term that they gave Minnesota when they went to confrence finals? The three headed monster. Because those 3 accounted for 70-75 PPG. When playoff time rolled around Cassel didnt show up. Garnett makes the team better. Sure he aint shaq. Hell no one can be compared to shaq right now. He draws the double team because no one can guard him. So how was Garnett overated again? He has been on a mediorce team all his career.

u just answered ur own question...he cant get the job done when it counts.

Majpain
12-15-2006, 01:39 AM
u just answered ur own question...he cant get the job done when it counts.

Wow I just said he has no help. Do you understand the 4 starters on Minny get roughly 30 points tops a night? Maybe 50 if Ricky Davis gets going. Now Id like to see Lebron get it done in Minny maybe even TD. I bet you wouldnt say that then.

dreday
12-15-2006, 12:46 PM
I guess 453,000 people are wrong on the all-star voting about Kevin Garnett too.Whatta shame.:(

Tim Duncan ranks second among Western Conference forwards in balloting for the NBA All-Star Game.

The league released its first returns Thursday and Duncan has 423,228 votes, second to Minnesota's Kevin Garnett (453,536). Dallas' Dirk Nowitzki is third with 405,613.

Vertical Limit
12-15-2006, 01:08 PM
To say 'Shaq and Jordan did it why cant he'

Is pretty much admitting defeat

Shaq is a top 5 all time Big Man and Jordan was the best to ever play (to most people anyway)

Not to mention Shaq had Penny in Orlando.

Even Jordan didnt win one before he got a solid core around him.
Yup. It wouldn't hurt if Dwyane Wade had his own Scottie Pippen.

Amars
12-15-2006, 01:29 PM
Jordan would of won titles even without Pippen.

DeathStar
12-15-2006, 01:40 PM
Jordan would of won titles even without Pippen.

:sidelol:

djfresh47
12-15-2006, 05:08 PM
I guess 453,000 people are wrong on the all-star voting about Kevin Garnett too.Whatta shame.:(

Tim Duncan ranks second among Western Conference forwards in balloting for the NBA All-Star Game.

The league released its first returns Thursday and Duncan has 423,228 votes, second to Minnesota's Kevin Garnett (453,536). Dallas' Dirk Nowitzki is third with 405,613.

I think that's misleading. I believe Shaq is leading eastern conference centers in votes. I think that it just proves the popularity of Garnett.

Garnett has won I think 2 playoff series in his career. One could argue that the year they made the Conference Finals San Antonio was a better team but they lost to the Lakers who went on to the finals. Garnett is one of the top individual talents in the game right now but his legacy won't touch Shaq or Duncan, guys he should've been on par with if he could win in the playoffs. As great of a talent Garnett is he has never done it when it's most important. Even if the T'wolves went after a complimentary star, Minnesota still is out in the 1st rd if they make the playoffs.

dreday
12-15-2006, 05:40 PM
I think that's misleading. I believe Shaq is leading eastern conference centers in votes. I think that it just proves the popularity of Garnett.

Garnett has won I think 2 playoff series in his career. One could argue that the year they made the Conference Finals San Antonio was a better team but they lost to the Lakers who went on to the finals. Garnett is one of the top individual talents in the game right now but his legacy won't touch Shaq or Duncan, guys he should've been on par with if he could win in the playoffs. As great of a talent Garnett is he has never done it when it's most important. Even if the T'wolves went after a complimentary star, Minnesota still is out in the 1st rd if they make the playoffs.
No doubt about that,but whoever thinks Garnett isnt a great player, either:
1) Doesnt like or watch basketball
2) Doesnt have a clue

djfresh47
12-15-2006, 06:23 PM
No doubt about that,but whoever thinks Garnett isnt a great player, either:
1) Doesnt like or watch basketball
2) Doesnt have a clue

Garnett can be great but his legacy right now is that he's never gotten it done in the playoffs and he was a high schooler who came into the association.

dreday
12-15-2006, 06:28 PM
Garnett can be great but his legacy right now is that he's never gotten it done in the playoffs and he was a high schooler who came into the association.
Ok maybe great is too strong of a word... Good would be better suited.

DeathStar
12-15-2006, 06:30 PM
d wade is great!!!!:D