PDA

View Full Version : looking at the bills

chada456
12-14-2006, 08:55 PM
lookin at the bills injuries, i noticed that besides takeo spikes probably not playing, jason peters, bills starting LT, hasnt practiced all week. Peters was shuffled around the line and is a big factor as to why Losman has had time to bomb it out to Evans. If he doesnt go, that would be BAD for losman. JT will be goin against a backup OL (poor guy). This whole scenario mite play out really well for the fins bc the ONE thing the bills can do and really the ONLY thing that scares me is the one to two deep balls to Evans. Without time for Losman to step back, I see the Bills offense STRUGGLING (reminiscent to the first meeting where Losman threw for 80 some yards).

feelthepain
12-14-2006, 09:03 PM
looking at the bills

Why????

I kid....I kid!!

elite14eva
12-14-2006, 09:03 PM
he will attempt to hit evans early & often...we have to get to losman fast & don't give him time to set up in the pocket.

feelthepain
12-14-2006, 09:05 PM
lookin at the bills injuries, i noticed that besides takeo spikes probably not playing, jason peters, bills starting LT, hasnt practiced all week. Peters was shuffled around the line and is a big factor as to why Losman has had time to bomb it out to Evans. If he doesnt go, that would be BAD for losman. JT will be goin against a backup OL (poor guy). This whole scenario mite play out really well for the fins bc the ONE thing the bills can do and really the ONLY thing that scares me is the one to two deep balls to Evans. Without time for Losman to step back, I see the Bills offense STRUGGLING (reminiscent to the first meeting where Losman threw for 80 some yards).

Be careful....you may upset the almighty Bills and their powerhouse 30th ranked O!!! We wouldn't want that, would we???

Crisis
12-14-2006, 09:06 PM
Be careful....you may upset the almighty Bills and their powerhouse 30th ranked O!!! We wouldn't want that, would we???

Wouldn't want to upset the 30th ranked O that already beat you in your home opener and is ahead of you in the standings.

elite14eva
12-14-2006, 09:10 PM
Wouldn't want to upset the 30th ranked O that already beat you in your home opener and is ahead of you in the standings.after sunday the mighty bills will be officially eliminated from playoff contention.

SuperFinsFan83
12-14-2006, 09:21 PM

Certainly stopping Losman-to-Evans will be a key to Miami winning, but the Fish shouldn't take stopping the Bills' rushing offense for granted.

Benched
12-14-2006, 09:28 PM
Losman does not perform well under pressure whatsoever. Their playbook revolves around Lee Evans. However, we can't overpursue and forget about Willis McGahee.

QrtBck13
12-14-2006, 09:31 PM
i have a question is it goin to snow it buffalo this weekend?

Bills Fan 06
12-14-2006, 09:34 PM
You got a good Point with that if jason is out for sundays game it will hurt our chances to throw the deep ball BUT........

Its a good thing we beat you in week 2 with out it.

Infact its pretty bad that we could beat your sorry team with under a hundred yards of passing

Bills Fan 06
12-14-2006, 09:35 PM
No it's going to rain, and be about 50 degrees.

We figured we would make you guys feel at home that way you have some chance of winning

QrtBck13
12-14-2006, 09:41 PM
No it's going to rain, and be about 50 degrees.

We figured we would make you guys feel at home that way you have some chance of winning save it for the depths....

chada456
12-14-2006, 09:44 PM
You got a good Point with that if jason is out for sundays game it will hurt our chances to throw the deep ball BUT........

Its a good thing we beat you in week 2 with out it.

Infact its pretty bad that we could beat your sorry team with under a hundred yards of passing

yo ******, bills better not have the same mentality as u thinkin theyre playin that same fins team from the beginning of the season.. this is a fins team with a defense 10 times better than the D that held u guys to less than 200 yards total offense plus the fact that Cpep couldnt do anything still recovering from his knee injury.. I already know our defense is gonna ready to play but with the bills SORRY A$$ run defense, sammy morris is gonna look like LT ;) damn bein a bills fan sux, wens the last time they had an optimistic future?

Bills Fan 06
12-14-2006, 09:50 PM
Lol a optimist future, thats every year since Jim Kelly. Do you mean a realistic future? because your 6-7 we are 6-7 you are in the same boat as us. Only difference is we beat you so we got room to trask talk.

WE OWN YOU GUYS UNTILL YOU TAKE THE TITLE OF WINNING BACK.

DolfanISS
12-14-2006, 09:53 PM
The 2006 Buffalo Bills, the only NFL team who couldn't sellout all of their home games yet boast about having loyal fans.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

QrtBck13
12-14-2006, 09:59 PM
Lol a optimist future, thats every year since Jim Kelly. Do you mean a realistic future? because your 6-7 we are 6-7 you are in the same boat as us. Only difference is we beat you so we got room to trask talk.

dude uv got 6 posts...once again save it for the depths!

Bills Fan 06
12-14-2006, 10:03 PM
Reason being Buffalo had a natural disaster snow storm which put our city in financial problems. We are still rebuilding our homes here and trying to get back on our feet.

Also we have already sold more tickets to this weekends game than your stadium evan holds.

So because we have a big stadium and we didnt sell out does not mean we dont have loyal fans

Funkymonks
12-14-2006, 10:08 PM

if you wanna play who owns who, go look at who is winning the series you'll see that the all time record is Miami 50, buffalo 33, and 1 tie. So who really owns the winning title?

Bills Fan 06
12-14-2006, 10:09 PM
I dont play for the team so how could i save it for the depths? Is'nt the boards the place that FANS can do there trash talking. As Carlos mencina would say........DE DA DEEEE

(Dont act like you play for the team)

chada456
12-14-2006, 10:11 PM
if you wanna play who owns who, go look at who is winning the series you'll see that the all time record is Miami 50, buffalo 33, and 1 tie. So who really owns the winning title?

haha nice stat..
seems like bills have constantly been the most mediocre team the last 10 years... theyve never been too good but never been too bad... fins have been one of the most consistent teams in the nfl until recently (made it to the playoffs thru 90s into beginning of 2000s)

Bills Fan 06
12-14-2006, 10:13 PM
We own the winning title because thats how titles work. One person owns the title until another person defeats them for the title back.

elite14eva
12-14-2006, 10:16 PM
didn't you guys go to four superbowls & lose them all?

chada456
12-14-2006, 10:17 PM
haha riiiite or u jus feel stupid n dont know how to reply... 50-33-1 in favor of miami = MIAMI is the much better franchise and holds the title .. losing to the lions this year, comn.. lions possibly the worst franchise in sports history

QrtBck13
12-14-2006, 10:19 PM
I dont play for the team so how could i save it for the depths? Is'nt the boards the place that FANS can do there trash talking. As Carlos mencina would say........DE DA DEEEE

the depths are located in the other forums...it is called the depths of the sea! which is a place for smake talk on this fan site!!!!! it is rated R so please enter at your own risk and sinse ur off to such a good start hear please be so kind to attend the depths for the anual buffalo bill stomping! Thank u

Bills Fan 06
12-14-2006, 10:20 PM
Yea we lost to the lions and beat you so that makes you worst then all of us rite?

Bills Fan 06
12-14-2006, 10:28 PM
No thank you I will trash talk here considering you guys have no problem doing it when we arent responding.

QrtBck13
12-14-2006, 10:30 PM
No thank you I will trash talk here considering you guys have no problem doing it when we arent responding.
ahh thank u for following th rules much obliged...and also thank u for not seeling ur game or so it can be blacked out...awsome!!!!

chada456
12-14-2006, 10:31 PM
the bills that beat that old fins team was saban feeling out a team that needed changes, and eventually got those changes... we went from the bills, a team with no excitement for the future (before the bye), to something like the ravens (after the bye)...we beat the lions with our NEW team with changes to many positions (QB,secondary, oline)

Bills Fan 06
12-14-2006, 10:35 PM
Hey im not going to argue any more but i do have one question?

Are you guys sick of seeing figure skating and poker on espn

heres to a good game this sunday and its fun having you guys as our rival. Regardless to a win or lose I will be back sunday to talk about it

Cheers boys!

Hasta
12-14-2006, 11:47 PM
We own the winning title because thats how titles work. One person owns the title until another person defeats them for the title back.

LOL. You're about as bright as any Bill's fan I've ever met. Do me a favor, take a photo of this "winning title" and post it...then you can explain all the rules about how it works. :)

PhinFan0202
12-15-2006, 12:43 AM
Hey im not going to argue any more but i do have one question?

Are you guys sick of seeing figure skating and poker on espn

heres to a good game this sunday and its fun having you guys as our rival. Regardless to a win or lose I will be back sunday to talk about it

Cheers boys!

:drinkers: to a good game on sunday

FINintheMOON
12-15-2006, 01:02 AM
Well gang... I am going out on a limb here but I think that we post a second shutout here... Our "D" is just TOO damn hot to hold back!!! No ill-will intended, but I FEEL this!!!

:dolphins: :goof: :dolphins: :goof: :dolphins:

DefensiveEnd#76
12-15-2006, 01:25 AM
The way many people are talking, we shouldn't even bother to show up in Buffalo. We will supposedly lose if it's either raining, snowing or below 50 degrees. :shakeno:

finfan54
12-15-2006, 08:10 AM
he will attempt to hit evans early & often...we have to get to losman fast & don't give him time to set up in the pocket.

I disagree, I think they are going to pound Mcgahee and see if he can put two good games together. If the wind and rain are a factor, then the hitting Evans long becomes more difficult with this defense, which basically gives you three seconds to get rid of it.

JP will roll out on some plays and try to do it that way but our defense is pretty fast in getting out there and staying home. The key to our defense against Buffalo will be to stop Mcgahee first. Playaction runs off a good running game.

finfan54
12-15-2006, 08:12 AM
Reason being Buffalo had a natural disaster snow storm which put our city in financial problems. We are still rebuilding our homes here and trying to get back on our feet.

Also we have already sold more tickets to this weekends game than your stadium evan holds.

So because we have a big stadium and we didnt sell out does not mean we dont have loyal fans

what? Ur kidding right?:sidelol:

finfan54
12-15-2006, 08:14 AM
i have a question is it goin to snow it buffalo this weekend?

No. unless the forecast changes drastically. Temps are likely to drop after sunday.

ch19079
12-15-2006, 10:01 AM
i hate to pull this thread back on topic but...

Bills | McGahee practices Thursday
Thu, 14 Dec 2006 12:46:15 -0800
<A href="http://www.kffl.com/team/9/nfl">Buffalo Bills RB Willis McGahee (http://www.kffl.com/player/6199/nfl) (illness) practiced Thursday, Dec. 14, and is not being bothered by the illness he suffered from in Week 14.

Bills | Whitner practices Thursday
Thu, 14 Dec 2006 12:43:47 -0800
<A href="http://www.kffl.com/team/9/nfl">Buffalo Bills SS Donte Whitner (http://www.kffl.com/player/13421/nfl) (hamstring) practiced Thursday, Dec. 14, and is questionable for Week 15.

Bills | Spikes practices Thursday
Thu, 14 Dec 2006 12:38:23 -0800
<A href="http://www.kffl.com/team/9/nfl">Buffalo Bills LB Takeo Spikes (http://www.kffl.com/player/377/nfl) (ankle) practiced Thursday, Dec. 14, and is questionable for Week 15.

Bills | McGee practices Thursday
Thu, 14 Dec 2006 12:36:05 -0800
<A href="http://www.kffl.com/team/9/nfl">Buffalo Bills CB Terrence McGee (http://www.kffl.com/player/6004/nfl) (ankle) practiced Thursday, Dec. 14, and is questionable for Week 15.

Bills | Peters practices Thursday
Thu, 14 Dec 2006 12:32:57 -0800
<A href="http://www.kffl.com/team/9/nfl">Buffalo Bills OL Jason Peters (http://www.kffl.com/player/9275/nfl) (knee) practiced Thursday, Dec. 14, and is questionable for Week 15.

seems we will be getting a lot of injured players back this week. Crowell (OLB) is done for the season which does hurt. he will be replaced by Ellison, a rookie, but who has consistantly made the tackles he is supposed to make.

so the bills wont be missing anyone on the O-Line or in the secondary.

and jp throwing only 80 yards in the first meeting was part of the gameplan at the time. which resulted in a win, by the way. but we have since opened up the offense more and while we hope to run McGahee early and often, i expect JP to take his shots deep and put up more than 80 yards passing this time around. :D

PhinsRock
12-15-2006, 10:13 AM
Listen, if you had to live in that godawful place they call Buffalo (been there, never want to go back) you would talk trash every chance you got, because their team is as sorry as their city. What else are you going to do in Buffalo? (besides eating chicken wings)

SUPERDUPER85
12-15-2006, 10:18 AM
First off the one Bills fan is right they have bragging rights til Miami goes in there and wins they can say whatever they want. Secondly to the other Bills fan who takes great pride in the fact that Buffalo is listed ahead of Miami in the standings, it's called alphabetical order, you know A,B,C....... Thirdly Miami is going to win this Sunday take it to the bank!!! Jason Taylor will improve his bid for DPOY Harrington will throw a stupid pick to Clements but Miami will overcome and still win. Losman will look like the deer in the headlights when Taylor is all over him. Oh and lastly for the Bills guy that said "there'll be more people there than your stadium could ever hold" Miami has a bigger stadium and has sold out every game this year Dolphins Stadium holds 79,000 while The Ralph holds 73,000.

feelthepain
12-15-2006, 10:23 AM
seems we will be getting a lot of injured players back this week. Crowell (OLB) is done for the season which does hurt. he will be replaced by Ellison, a rookie, but who has consistantly made the tackles he is supposed to make.

so the bills wont be missing anyone on the O-Line or in the secondary.

and jp throwing only 80 yards in the first meeting was part of the gameplan at the time. which resulted in a win, by the way. but we have since opened up the offense more and while we hope to run McGahee early and often, i expect JP to take his shots deep and put up more than 80 yards passing this time around. :D

JP throwing for 80 yards was the gameplan??? Since when does any team go into a game planning only 80 yards a game through the air??? The stupidity is staggering!! Why are Bill fans constanly lying to themselves?? Like you were in the film room and were part of the conversation going on between the OC and the QB's. I guess they told JP, hey if you see someone open throw it out of bounds, especially if your're near 80 yards passing....we have a plan!!!!! Once again you act like Miami had nothing to do with the 80 yards of passing and it was in the "gameplan"!!! You're a frikin joke.

PyroDOLFAN
12-15-2006, 10:51 AM
lookin at the bills

Makes me Laugh:lol:

ch19079
12-15-2006, 10:55 AM
JP throwing for 80 yards was the gameplan??? Since when does any team go into a game planning only 80 yards a game through the air??? The stupidity is staggering!! Why are Bill fans constanly lying to themselves?? Like you were in the film room and were part of the conversation going on between the OC and the QB's. I guess they told JP, hey if you see someone open throw it out of bounds, especially if your're near 80 yards passing....we have a plan!!!!! Once again you act like Miami had nothing to do with the 80 yards of passing and it was in the "gameplan"!!! You're a frikin joke.
why dont fin fans see that the bills offense has changed dramatically this season. we were VERY conservative, running the ball even on 3rd and 8s. now we are less conservative and thats working better than before.

all you have to do is watch a few games of the bills up to and including the colts game. we ran the ball and limited JPs throws. i dont think they completly trusted him. and after the colts loss we were basically out of the playoff hunt and needed to see if jp could be the qb for the bills next season. so we opened up the passing game.

going into the last fins game, i dont think we said, "our goal today will be to only have 80 yards passing", but i definatly think our gameplan was to run over and over again, and only use short passes to change it up. and guess what, we won that game.

so before you say i am lying or call me a "freakin joke", maybe you should watch some bills games and actually see what our offense did before, does now, and how they have changed according to who the bills are playing.

feelthepain
12-15-2006, 11:08 AM
why dont fin fans see that the bills offense has changed dramatically this season. we were VERY conservative, running the ball even on 3rd and 8s. now we are less conservative and thats working better than before.

all you have to do is watch a few games of the bills up to and including the colts game. we ran the ball and limited JPs throws. i dont think they completly trusted him. and after the colts loss we were basically out of the playoff hunt and needed to see if jp could be the qb for the bills next season. so we opened up the passing game.

going into the last fins game, i dont think we said, "our goal today will be to only have 80 yards passing", but i definatly think our gameplan was to run over and over again, and only use short passes to change it up. and guess what, we won that game.

so before you say i am lying or call me a "freakin joke", maybe you should watch some bills games and actually see what our offense did before, does now, and how they have changed according to who the bills are playing.

Oh I see, your 30th ranked O is vastly improved and will compete with our 2nd ranked D, but our 18th ranked O won't have much luck against your 19th ranked D?? Because you seem hell bent on trying to tell us your team deserves respect for their 30th ranked O but I hear nothing from you about Miam's O. You don't mind talking about the first meeting between the two teams as if Buffalo actually won that game rather then Miami pretty much giving the game away. What I see is your O is 30th in the league....where is the improvement???

Miami had given up 21 sacks in 4 games with Daunte and just 9 in 9 games with Joey. Now if you weren't a Bills homer who would you say of the two teams has really improved??? I also notice three teams in the top 10 on Passing D are also bottom 25 on rush Defense, Buffalo, Indy and Philly are the teams I'm talking about. There are a lot of little things like that that you Bills fan hide behind or should I say ignore!!

Take away the 77 yard TD pass to Parrish and how may yards did JP have??? I'll tell you, 80 yards!!! 1 frikin play a game and JP is someone to fear?? Your O is all of a sudden much better?? It's like your O is ranked 30th in the league and you refuse to accept that. What game are you watching??? In 30 plays JP had one big one and in 14 plays he avg 5.7 yards passing...what sport are you watching??? Cause it aint football.

SUPERDUPER85
12-15-2006, 11:17 AM
Look we all are defense attorneys when it comes to making a case for whose team is better, so this number and that number are irrelevant. What you have to look at is the fact that Miami has beat some really, reallly good teams lately (Chicago, Kansas City, New England,Minnesota). Buffalo has beaten one good team, Jacksonville. Please don't tell me the Jets are good bcause they are not they have played above their heads all year. Look this Sunday the rubber is going to hit the road, I do expect a good game becuase Buffalo is always tough at home but I think Miami will win, Jason Taylor and this defense are playing lights out lately and will shut down McGahee and Lsoman won't have the time he needs to find Evans.

Dredd1050
12-15-2006, 11:21 AM
Wouldn't want to upset the 30th ranked O that already beat you in your home opener and is ahead of you in the standings.

Is EVERY freaking person in Buffalo a Sabres fan?!?!? It's laughable. Hockey....laughable. Go hang your hat on Hockey! :lol: :sidelol:

Bills16Fins6
12-15-2006, 11:25 AM
after sunday the mighty bills will be officially eliminated from playoff contention.The Jags and Bengals must have won then!

ch19079
12-15-2006, 11:32 AM
Oh I see, your 30th ranked O is vastly improved and will compete with our 2nd ranked D, but our 18th ranked O won't have much luck against your 19th ranked D?? Because you seem hell bent on trying to tell us your team deserves repect for their 30th ranked O but I hear nothing from you about Miam's O. You don't mind talking about the first meeting between the two teams as if Buffalo actually won that game rather then Miami pretty much giving the game away. What I see is your O is 30th in the league....where is the improvement???

Miami had given up 21 sacks in 4 games with Daunte and just 9 in 9 games with Joey. Now if you weren't a Bills homer who would you say of the two teams has really improved??? I also notice three teams in the top 10 on Passing D are also bottom 25 on rush Defense, Buffalo, Indy and Philly are the teams I'm talking about. There are a lot of little things like that that you Bills fan hide behind or should I say ignore!! my point was about the bills offense changing throughout the season (which was a small sidepoint of my original post). the bills didnt put up big numbers for a large portion of the season and we dont put up huge numbers now to make up for it so we are ranked low. big deal. numbers are numbers. but like i said, our offense has changed.

i have watched the bills and know what they can do. As far as defense, we cant stop the run. our D is not desigend to stop the run. im not exactly happy about that, but it doesnt matter. you want to know why it doesnt matter? because the fins refuse to run the ball. they will have Harrignton throw 40+ passes. he will get 200+ yards and maybe even a TD, but he will also throw INTs. The bills on the other hand will run 30 times mix in some short passes and take at least 2 or 3 shots deep.

you talk like i should just look at your numbers and your numerous question marks and just accept that the bills will be destroyed by a great team. It just isnt going to happen.

and again, this was just a SIDE POINT of my original post updating the bills injuries, what was what this thread was originally about.

SUPERDUPER85
12-15-2006, 11:37 AM
I believe that Miami will run the ball this weekend. I think Mularkey is gonna let Sammie get the ball 20-25 times, if they do that he should get at least 100 yards because teams are getting to the second level with relative ease against Buffalo. Sure Harrington wil lthrow a pick to Clements but I still think Miami will make less mistakes than the Bills this weekend.

feelthepain
12-15-2006, 11:39 AM
my point was about the bills offense changing throughout the season (which was a small sidepoint of my original post). the bills didnt put up big numbers for a large portion of the season and we dont put up huge numbers now to make up for it so we are ranked low. big deal. numbers are numbers. but like i said, our offense has changed.

i have watched the bills and know what they can do. As far as defense, we cant stop the run. our D is not desigend to stop the run. im not exactly happy about that, but it doesnt matter. you want to know why it doesnt matter? because the fins refuse to run the ball. they will have Harrignton throw 40+ passes. he will get 200+ yards and maybe even a TD, but he will also throw INTs. The bills on the other hand will run 30 times mix in some short passes and take at least 2 or 3 shots deep.

you talk like i should just look at your numbers and your numerous question marks and just accept that the bills will be destroyed by a great team. It just isnt going to happen.

and again, this was just a SIDE POINT of my original post updating the bills injuries, what was what this thread was originally about.

In other words ignore the facts because they don't support your opinion, got it!!

ch19079
12-15-2006, 11:45 AM
In other words ignore the facts because they don't support your opinion, got it!! in other words, ignore the overall stats and rankings, especially in division rivalry game.

Bills16Fins6
12-15-2006, 11:50 AM
In other words ignore the facts because they don't support your opinion, got it!!Stats can be very misleading!!!

tay0365
12-15-2006, 01:12 PM
Stats can be very misleading!!!

:D Especially when they don't help make your case.

SpurzN703
12-15-2006, 01:22 PM

So then why say "we" in relation to the Bills? You don't play for them

Kenneth Davis
12-15-2006, 01:23 PM
:D Especially when they don't help make your case.
There's no question about it. This is a different offense than we had in the beginning of the year. Over our bye week 6 weeks ago, we re-shuffled our offensive line, bringing 2 new young starters off the bench and shifting Mike Gandy from tackle to guard. That's really contributed to an improvement everywhere else as J.P. has really gotten comfortable over the last few weeks. Since then, we're 4-2 with the two losses being to Indy by 1 point and San Diego by 3.

We have a far better offense now than we did earlier in the season, and even the worst pessimists on our board can't deny that anymore.

SpurzN703
12-15-2006, 01:25 PM
There's no question about it. This is a different offense than we had in the beginning of the year. Over our bye week 6 weeks ago, we re-shuffled our offensive line, bringing 2 new young starters off the bench and shifting Mike Gandy from tackle to guard. That's really contributed to an improvement everywhere else as J.P. has really gotten comfortable over the last few weeks. Since then, we're 4-2 with the two losses being to Indy by 1 point and San Diego by 3.

We have a far better offense now than we did earlier in the season, and even the worst pessimists on our board can't deny that anymore.

You'll lose anyway :wink:

feelthepain
12-15-2006, 01:25 PM
in other words, ignore the overall stats and rankings, especially in division rivalry game.

Whatever helps you sleep at night!!

Kenneth Davis
12-15-2006, 01:26 PM
You'll lose anyway :wink:
Is there anything in particular that makes you feel that way?

feelthepain
12-15-2006, 01:31 PM
Stats can be very misleading!!!

Really?? So the Stas the Bears put up are misleading?? The Stats the Pats have put up in 3 out of 5 years when they won the SB were misleading?? The Stas the Ravens D put up when the won the SB were misleading?? The Stats the Bears put up in 85 were misleading?? According to you whatever those teams did was just luck because they sure didn't have a pattern of success....AKA stats that told their stories, did they?? Fact is, everytime someone says stats are misleading it's because they have no stats to talk about. What stats do the fans of 30th ranked O in the league have to add to the discussion??? None, yep you're right, stats are misleading if you have nothing to talk about and you can't justify your ridiculous homer opinion.

Justasportsfan
12-15-2006, 01:38 PM
Losman does not perform well under pressure whatsoever. .Haha! This is what happens when you don't follow a team closely. You end up being misinformed.

JP has engineered two come from behind wins and one was against a team that beat you. Jax. He's also scrambled for key first downs. This guy can play well under pressure.

Justasportsfan
12-15-2006, 01:43 PM
Hey homer, the gameplan was to win and we won. DUH!!!!

Kenneth Davis
12-15-2006, 01:43 PM
Really?? So the Stas the Bears put up are misleading?? The Stats the Pats have put up in 3 out of 5 years when they won the SB were misleading?? The Stas the Ravens D put up when the won the SB were misleading?? The Stats the Bears put up in 85 were misleading?? According to you whatever those teams did was just luck because they sure didn't have a pattern of success....AKA stats that told their stories, did they?? Fact is, everytime someone says stats are misleading it's because they have no stats to talk about. What stats do the fans of 30th ranked O in the league have to add to the discussion??? None, yep you're right, stats are misleading if you have nothing to talk about and you can't justify your ridiculous homer opinion.
How's this for a stat?

Tom Brady's QB Rating: 84.9
J.P. Losman's QB Rating: 84.8

Do you really think J.P. Losman is one tenth of a point away from the performance level of Tom Brady? Good, because I don't either. This proves that stats CAN (meaning SOMETIMES) be misleading, which is what the guy said originally.

Bills16Fins6
12-15-2006, 01:49 PM
Really?? So the Stas the Bears put up are misleading?? The Stats the Pats have put up in 3 out of 5 years when they won the SB were misleading?? The Stas the Ravens D put up when the won the SB were misleading?? The Stats the Bears put up in 85 were misleading?? According to you whatever those teams did was just luck because they sure didn't have a pattern of success....AKA stats that told their stories, did they?? Fact is, everytime someone says stats are misleading it's because they have no stats to talk about. What stats do the fans of 30th ranked O in the league have to add to the discussion??? None, yep you're right, stats are misleading if you have nothing to talk about and you can't justify your ridiculous homer opinion.Calm down bro! If you fully read my post i said, stats "can" be not "are" misleading. Its a big difference, understand now????:shakeno:

LABillzFan
12-15-2006, 01:52 PM
Hey homer, the gameplan was to win and we won. DUH!!!!I am stunned at the depth of conversation on this board.

First, when you talk about the Fish and the Bills, both sitting at 6-7, you're talking about a fukcing cripple fight. Neither team is going anywhere this year, so as much as you guys are happy with what one of you knuckleheads referred to as "...the best defense in the NFL ever..." then it's pretty easy to realize that conversing with you guys has dropped to the level of elementary school.

Second, please understand that while Bills fans have not sold out every game this year, you need to remember that the very moment your team is down three points in the third quarter, your stadium is nothing but orange seats. Please don't drop to that level because we both know when the going gets tough, the Fish fans get going.

I'm not sure what happened to this site. You guys used to be extremely smart in the ways of your team and were able to really discuss football, but based on what I've been reading here, it's clear now all you guys can do is work out an extensive "I know you are but what am I?"

Seriously. What happened to this board?

Bills16Fins6
12-15-2006, 01:52 PM
How's this for a stat?

Do you really think J.P. Losman is one tenth of a point away from the performance level of Tom Brady? Good, because I don't either. This proves that stats CAN (meaning SOMETIMES) be misleading, which is what the guy said originally.My fault man I didnt see your post, but thanks for clearing that up for me.

Justasportsfan
12-15-2006, 01:54 PM
I am stunned at the depth of conversation on this board.

First, when you talk about the Fish and the Bills, both sitting at 6-7, you're talking about a fukcing cripple fight. Neither team is going anywhere this year, so as much as you guys are happy with what one of you knuckleheads referred to as "...the best defense in the NFL ever..." then it's pretty easy to realize that conversing with you guys has dropped to the level of elementary school.

Second, please understand that while Bills fans have not sold out every game this year, you need to remember that the very moment your team is down three points in the third quarter, your stadium is nothing but orange seats. Please don't drop to that level because we both know when the going gets tough, the Fish fans get going.

I'm not sure what happened to this site. You guys used to be extremely smart in the ways of your team and were able to really discuss football, but based on what I've been reading here, it's clear now all you guys can do is work out an extensive "I know you are but what am I?"

Seriously. What happened to this board? FYI, FTP is the biggest homer here. He thinks that every bills reject they hire is headed to the HOF. He seriously attempted to defend the like of Moolarkey and Bennie Anderson. Go figure. He also thought that Feeley was better than any qb we have.

Justasportsfan
12-15-2006, 01:56 PM
How's this for a stat?

that stat is not misleading . :sidelol:

Kenneth Davis
12-15-2006, 02:00 PM
that stat is not misleading . :sidelol:
:lol: I just literally laughed out loud.

Justasportsfan
12-15-2006, 02:03 PM
:lol: I just literally laughed out loud.
I'd like to see him attempt to spin that no. since by his logic, numbers don't lie. :lol:

feelthepain
12-15-2006, 02:18 PM
Calm down bro! If you fully read my post i said, stats "can" be not "are" misleading. Its a big difference, understand now????:shakeno:

Why would you say it if you didn't intend it to mean Miami's or Buffalo's or both their stats are misleading?? Well Miami has the #2 overall D is that misleading?? The Bills have the #30 ranked O, is that misleading?? Thats what this discussion is about, what "can be" misleading about that?? Nothing, so you post was pointless, go figure.

Justasportsfan
12-15-2006, 02:22 PM
Why would you say it if you didn't intend it to mean Miami's or Buffalo's or both their stats are misleading?? Well Miami has the #2 overall D is that misleading?? The Bills have the #30 ranked O, is that misleading?? Thats what this discussion is about, what "can be" misleading about that?? Nothing, so you post was pointless, go figure.
:crazy:
they are misleading. Here's proof. Inspite of all those stats , the fins are in LAST PLACE as we speak. Duh!!

tay0365
12-15-2006, 02:27 PM
How's this for a stat?

:lolcry: I love that stat, considering what we did last week to the QB that has a .1 better rating...wonder what this defense will do to J.P :hmmm:

Kenneth Davis
12-15-2006, 02:30 PM
Its misleading because it counts stats that were accumulated at a date prior to when we changed our entire offense. Over the bye week, we changed 3 starters on our offensive line, and their play has been significantly better. In fact, they've pulled a complete 180, and are now a solid, young unit that consistently gives Losman time to throw. We'll see if that holds true on Sunday.

In addition to re-tooling the offensive line, we had a change in offensive strategy, again over our bye week. In the beginning of the season, coach Jauron and OC Steve Fairchild decided they were going to tell J.P. that he wasn't allowed to run. There was absolutely no improvisation in our offense. Losman had to just stand in the pocket and take his hits when they came, and with our o-line there were plenty of hits to take. The purpose of this was to force a young quarterback to get comfortable reading defenses, and whether it was smart or ret@rded is often up for debate on our board. Over the bye week, Losman was released and allowed to scramble and improvise, but he's shown that his time spent standing in the pocket and getting hit has been beneficial and he doesn't need to rely on his legs.

So prior to the bye week we had a terrible offensive line that required 3 starters to be replaced, and we had an immature, inexperienced quarterback on a short leash who wasn't allowed to use the one thing he could rely on at that point, his athleticism. But SINCE the bye week, we've had a solid offensive line and a quarterback who appears to know what he's doing back there (J.P. has 8 TDs, 4 INTs, 63.7% comp, 91.2 rating in the last 6 weeks).

So when you look at a number like "30th in the league in offense," you're counting the first 7 games of the season (more than half) when this offense was terrible and didn't even reflect what we have now. Therefore, that 30th ranking just does not reflect the level the offense plays at nowadays.

Justasportsfan
12-15-2006, 02:42 PM
:lolcry: I love that stat, considering what we did last week to the QB that has a .1 better rating...wonder what this defense will do to J.P :hmmm:

I doubt you'll be as successful trying to read JP audibles. Even his teammates don't understand what the hell he's saying sometimes with that squeaky voice.

JP in the huddle " Yoda on three and may the force be with you".

:confused: :huh: :eek: :rolleyes: <-- bills OL

PhenomenalPhin
12-15-2006, 02:50 PM
Despite stats and winning streaks, this is a division rival game with potential playoff hopes at stake. It will be a good game.

Bills16Fins6
12-15-2006, 02:52 PM
Its misleading because it counts stats that were accumulated at a date prior to when we changed our entire offense. Over the bye week, we changed 3 starters on our offensive line, and their play has been significantly better. In fact, they've pulled a complete 180, and are now a solid, young unit that consistently gives Losman time to throw. We'll see if that holds true on Sunday.

In addition to re-tooling the offensive line, we had a change in offensive strategy, again over our bye week. In the beginning of the season, coach Jauron and OC Steve Fairchild decided they were going to tell J.P. that he wasn't allowed to run. There was absolutely no improvisation in our offense. Losman had to just stand in the pocket and take his hits when they came, and with our o-line there were plenty of hits to take. The purpose of this was to force a young quarterback to get comfortable reading defenses, and whether it was smart or ret@rded is often up for debate on our board. Over the bye week, Losman was released and allowed to scramble and improvise, but he's shown that his time spent standing in the pocket and getting hit has been beneficial and he doesn't need to rely on his legs.

So prior to the bye week we had a terrible offensive line that required 3 starters to be replaced, and we had an immature, inexperienced quarterback on a short leash who wasn't allowed to use the one thing he could rely on at that point, his athleticism. But SINCE the bye week, we've had a solid offensive line and a quarterback who appears to know what he's doing back there (J.P. has 8 TDs, 4 INTs, 63.7% comp, 91.2 rating in the last 6 weeks).

So when you look at a number like "30th in the league in offense," you're counting the first 7 games of the season (more than half) when this offense was terrible and didn't even reflect what we have now. Therefore, that 30th ranking just does not reflect the level the offense plays at nowadays.Exactly!!!!

Kenneth Davis
12-15-2006, 02:52 PM
Despite stats and winning streaks, this is a division rival game with potential playoff hopes at stake. It will be a good game.
Agreed, I was merely explaining why our 30th offensive ranking is a misleading number. These are two red-hot teams and it should go down to the wire.

stickman
12-15-2006, 02:53 PM
How many Super Bowls have the Bills won?

tay0365
12-15-2006, 02:59 PM
I doubt you'll be as successful trying to read JP audibles. Even his teammates don't understand what the hell he's saying sometimes with that squeaky voice.

JP in the huddle " Yoda on three and may the force be with you".

:confused: :huh: :eek: :rolleyes: <-- bills OL

:lol: Your right, Miami might be in trouble there.

LABillzFan
12-15-2006, 03:03 PM
How many Super Bowls have the Bills won?You see. This is what I'm talking about.

THIS is what this board has come to? There used to be intelligent discourse here. Now it seems like this board is nothing more than proof that the Miami special ed classes have finally gotten their computers up and running.

Too bad. This was a great board.

Justasportsfan
12-15-2006, 03:08 PM
:lol: Your right, Miami might be in trouble there.
Saban "the force is strong with this one"
Jarjar Bing aka fins OC "Mees agrees with you ,that'sis why we drafted him". :D

Justasportsfan
12-15-2006, 03:12 PM
You see. This is what I'm talking about.

THIS is what this board has come to? There used to be intelligent discourse here. Now it seems like this board is nothing more than proof that the Miami special ed classes have finally gotten their computers up and running.

Too bad. This was a great board.stickman probably wasn't even born when the fins won the sb. there are still some good posters here.

feelthepain
12-15-2006, 05:08 PM
Its misleading because it counts stats that were accumulated at a date prior to when we changed our entire offense.

Oh I see, so using your theory the win against Miami early in the year is misleading because Daunte was playing injured and pretty much was standing still for most of that game making the win for Buffalo pretty much a lock??? Or in other words Miami pretty much handed Buffalo a win or in other words Buffalo didn't earn the win?? That kind of misleading???

Dude are you serious?? We have had more changes to our Oline due to injury then you have...and we changed QB's, you haven't!! We are still midway through the pack on O and you're nearly dead last....also we're doing it with MM, someone Bill fans claim can't coach! Well he's doing better in Miami then whatever @$$clown is in Buffalo.

Everything you write is laughable....your team sucks, as I sated above we've been through more changes on O including two QB's that never took a snap for this team or ever played in a live game before May, yet we're ranked twice as high as the Bills on O, stop it with the stupidity will ya??

So when you look at a number like "30th in the league in offense," you're counting the first 7 games of the season (more than half) when this offense was terrible and didn't even reflect what we have now. Therefore, that 30th ranking just does not reflect the level the offense plays at nowadays.

And you're also counting the last 6 games of the season, you mean in six games with "all your changes" you can't do better then 30th?? You were never in last place on O ...so where's the improvement??? Miami started out giving up 21 sacks in four games and brining in a backup QB, and changing around our entire Oline and we have MM whom you think is a joke, yet we are still ranked 18th on O and you're still ranked 30th!! Whats the bottom line here??? It's simple, the Bills are nearly the worst team in the league on O and Miami is middle of the pack....but we have the 2nd ranked D, and you don't. You can write till your fingers fall off , but it won't change the Bills ranking because they are what they are, terrible.

feelthepain
12-15-2006, 05:22 PM
You see. This is what I'm talking about.

Too bad. This was a great board.

Yeah, and Billszone is all class, with cry-babies likt Justagirl always crying because someone doesn't like her team. Go somewhere else if you can dish it out but can't take it, cause that should be the Bill fans fight song.

LABillzFan
12-15-2006, 06:37 PM
Yeah, and Billszone is all class, with cry-babies likt Justagirl always crying because someone doesn't like her team. Go somewhere else if you can dish it out but can't take it, cause that should be the Bill fans fight song.I don't post at Billzone. The graphics are worse than here and it's basically the Island of Misfit Bills Fans who have been banned from the better boards.

But your posts are actually a perfect example of what I'm talking about. When I critique the discussions on this board, look at how you respond above? Now look at some of your other posts:

Well he's doing better in Miami then whatever @$$clown is in Buffalo.The @$$clown you are referring to is Steve Fairchild. He's been a coach in the league for six years, and was formerly with the Rams. You see, last year, a poster here would actually know the name of the person he was criticizing. You don't even make an effort.

Everything you write is laughable....your team sucks...stop it with the stupidity will ya??You wouldn't find a post like this last year because it has all the value of a Paris Hilton blwjob.

Look, we were both bottom feeders in the first half of the season, and in the second half of the season, we both made changes and both have had more success with those changes than failures. The Bills have new coaches virtually across the board, new offensive and defensive schemes, and 20 new players on the roster. Do you understand that? Can you even acknowledge that we're rebuilding?

But like Miami, we're getting better, and in fact have gotten considerably better since our bye week when we shuffled our OL. That has enabled us to open up the playbook with screens, passes to TEs (who previously needed to stay back and help protect the quarterback), roll outs and misdirection plays. It's too bad you won't take the time to read up or acknowledge any of this like the posters on this board used to do.

The shape of the AFC East is changing, and we're both due to be contenders next year. Why you find it so difficult to have good discourse about this without coming off like a Myspace wannabe makes no sense.

I get the sense you're one of those guys who really drags this board down, and in the background are all the good posters who used to be here, muttering to themselves, "Man, this board has gone to hell."

feelthepain
12-16-2006, 12:49 AM
I don't post at Billzone. The graphics are worse than here and it's basically the Island of Misfit Bills Fans who have been banned from the better boards.

But your posts are actually a perfect example of what I'm talking about. When I critique the discussions on this board, look at how you respond above? Now look at some of your other posts:

The @$$clown you are referring to is Steve Fairchild. He's been a coach in the league for six years, and was formerly with the Rams. You see, last year, a poster here would actually know the name of the person he was criticizing. You don't even make an effort.

You wouldn't find a post like this last year because it has all the value of a Paris Hilton blwjob.

Look, we were both bottom feeders in the first half of the season, and in the second half of the season, we both made changes and both have had more success with those changes than failures. The Bills have new coaches virtually across the board, new offensive and defensive schemes, and 20 new players on the roster. Do you understand that? Can you even acknowledge that we're rebuilding?

But like Miami, we're getting better, and in fact have gotten considerably better since our bye week when we shuffled our OL. That has enabled us to open up the playbook with screens, passes to TEs (who previously needed to stay back and help protect the quarterback), roll outs and misdirection plays. It's too bad you won't take the time to read up or acknowledge any of this like the posters on this board used to do.

The shape of the AFC East is changing, and we're both due to be contenders next year. Why you find it so difficult to have good discourse about this without coming off like a Myspace wannabe makes no sense.

I get the sense you're one of those guys who really drags this board down, and in the background are all the good posters who used to be here, muttering to themselves, "Man, this board has gone to hell."

Uh, huh. The only people I don't respect here are people that live in some fantasy world then demand respect. I could care less of your opinion of this board I won't lose sleep over that, where have you been all year?? I can tell you where you haven't been, here. I don't know of any other Bills site , but I'll promise you it's not better then any other site. You Bill fans want to be respected, but 99% of the Bill fans that come here refuse to engage in adult conversation just some fatasy bable...like the Bills are a good team. I still can't seem to figure out how the 30th ranked O in the league and the 19th ranked D in the league is improving, from what 31 and 20???

Meanwhile Miami has had just as many changes if not more then Buffalo and you're hear telling us how much better your team is from around the midway point, again WHERE???? What's better?? JP last week aside form one big play throws for 80 yards in 4 qrts...80 frikin yards man. Take away one 57 yard run and Willis has 70 yards against the worst rushing D in the league. YOU'RE 30TH IN THE LEAGUE ON O!!!!!!!!OUT OF 32 TEAMS!!!!!! Do you understand the game??? I don't think you do, cause if you think 80 yards a game is good in the NFL, then you deserve to be the fan of a team ranked 30th in the league on O. BTW, get off your high horse, this isn't a site where just because we aren't friendly to those trying to stir up trouble, doesn't mean there is anything wrong with this site. We have somne very smart members here and there is always some good reading to enjoy. This thread is about two division rival fans hasing it out, if you can't take it, leave. I've seen plenty of really bad posts here form rival fans and you know what I have to say about those posts?? It's all part of the game.

John from Hemet
12-16-2006, 03:33 AM
Hey LA,

What are the chances feelthepain will be around to defend his posts on this should the fins lose?

I say one of two things happen....

- He wont be around to concede that maybe the bills are improving

or

- He will find a way to get us banned so he doensn't have to discuss it

thecoordinator
12-16-2006, 04:18 AM
Haha! This is what happens when you don't follow a team closely. You end up being misinformed.

JP has engineered two come from behind wins and one was against a team that beat you. Jax. He's also scrambled for key first downs. This guy can play well under pressure.

dude run the jax tape back. tell us how many jags defenders jp hit in the chest or hands? and im not talking about them making plays. jp threw into coverage and right to defenders. he's lucky none of them can catch or he would have thrown 6-7 ints that game.

LABillzFan
12-16-2006, 10:24 AM
...and you're hear telling us how much better your team is from around the midway point...It's pretty obvious you don't read. Nowhere in any of my comments have I made the comment above. I never commented that the Bills are better than the Fish because that's like saying Rosie O'Donnell is hotter than Hillary Clinton.

And again, you deflect the fact that your particular posts are worthless because "I've seen plenty of really bad posts here form rival fans." So you're particularly bad attempts at original thoughts and reading comprehension are okay because other people are bad at it, too? So if everyone sucks at something, it's okay if you suck at it too? Great. I hope you coach your team someday. But stay on topic. Your posts are senseless and primarily made up of things you think you're hearing or think you know.

Like this:

I don't know of any other Bills site , but I'll promise you it's not better then any other site.And this makes sense...how? You don't know anything about something, but you can guarantee something about it's quality?

See. You're really hurting yourself here and it's probably best if you just stop trying to respond to my posts before you blow a mental gasket or something.

Dredd1050
12-16-2006, 10:42 AM
I love it whent he Bills fans come to town!

This will be just like every other Bills-Phins game. Hard fought, close and sloppy. If Miami's O-line can stop Schoebel and the Bills rush, they should be ok. Losman is mobile, and will have to be out of the pocket with that Phins rush, so I can see some big plays to Evans on breakdowns. DO NOT BLITZ ZACH THOMAS!!!

If Miami can keep those broken play bombs to a minimum, they'll have a shot. Also, late game Willis needs to be saddled or he may tear it up.

Did I mention.....DO NOT BLITZ ZACH THOMAS, yet?

GoBills24
12-16-2006, 12:52 PM
Losman does not perform well under pressure whatsoever. Their playbook revolves around Lee Evans. However, we can't overpursue and forget about Willis McGahee.

Yeah, 2 game winning drives in consecutive weeks.

At least know something before you talk.

Justasportsfan
12-16-2006, 01:26 PM
dude run the jax tape back. tell us how many jags defenders jp hit in the chest or hands? and im not talking about them making plays. jp threw into coverage and right to defenders. he's lucky none of them can catch or he would have thrown 6-7 ints that game.He was questioning pressure. last play of the drive in 2 consecutive games. The pressure doesn't get any bigger than that.

Justasportsfan
12-16-2006, 01:29 PM
Yeah, and Billszone is all class, with cry-babies likt Justagirl always crying because someone doesn't like her team. Go somewhere else if you can dish it out but can't take it, cause that should be the Bill fans fight song.
You're the only one who cries over there. Other regualr finfans don't have a problem which is why they are regular posters. . You're the village clown on BZ that everyone makes fun off. You only show up with your stupid posts when the fins are winning. You're football IQ is not even respected here on FH. You also have me on ignore because you don't have the balls to argue after you get ***** slapped over and over again. AJ Feeley. Ha. What a freaking joke you are.

You kept using AJ's nos. in Philly to make a point by spinning the nos. just like you're doing here. Where is AJ now? DUH???