PDA

View Full Version : Fins hit brady so hard, they broke his marriage

testtubetimmy
12-15-2006, 11:34 PM
http://www.usmagazine.com/us_exclusive_tom_brady_and_bridget_moynahan_split

It says they split weeks ago, but I'm pretty sure she saw his performance vs the dolphins and said "time for a real man, not a crybaby".

That and his performance in other places was sub par as well.

Sucks for the dude. I'd feel bad if he wasn't Tom Brady.

Vertical Limit
12-15-2006, 11:36 PM
I never knew Brady was married. lol Sucks for him. Oh well, **** happens.

Silverphin
12-15-2006, 11:37 PM

It says they split weeks ago, but I'm pretty sure she saw his performance vs the dolphins and said "time for a real man, not a crybaby".

:sidelol:

testtubetimmy
12-15-2006, 11:40 PM
now that you mention it, it doesnt say he was married. just his relationship.

ah well, its funnier thinking it was his marriage.

Cool Calm Mike
12-15-2006, 11:45 PM
I didn't think Brady would find out about us.

bluehaze
12-15-2006, 11:47 PM

LOL, I saw this on one of the Pats boards they were blaming the loss on Brady having a breakup, I thought it was a joke though :lol:

Rocky Raccoon
12-15-2006, 11:48 PM
Brady is wearing a Pink Floyd shirt in that photo. But I still despise him :D

DonShula84
12-15-2006, 11:57 PM
I never knew Brady was married. lol Sucks for him. Oh well, **** happens.

he wasnt

SR 7
12-15-2006, 11:59 PM
waht movie did she play in? its on the tip of my tongue...no not her show the TV.

DonShula84
12-16-2006, 12:00 AM
waht movie did she play in? its on the tip of my tongue...no not her show the TV.

I, Robot and The Recruit

SR 7
12-16-2006, 12:02 AM
there we go! good call haha

Skeet84
12-16-2006, 12:04 AM
Well if it was anyone else other than Brady I might feel sorry.

ELPPHINFAN
12-16-2006, 12:08 AM
Not that I'm defending the_________. But, remember how we felt when JT was going through he's stuff. Just a thought, (leaves the room)

Silverphin
12-16-2006, 12:10 AM
I can see it now!

Tom Brady: They sacked me. They... sacked... ME! Don't they who the **** I am?! I'm TOM BRADY *****!!! Tom Brady should not be treated with a such travesty!

Bridget: Tom, I'm leaving you...

Tom Brady: Why?!

Bridget: Ever since you lost to the Dolphins, you've been very whiny as of late. It cuts into everything now. It cuts into our alone time, our shopping time. Oh... and I caught you getting "trouser friendly kiss" from the ESPN guys, except for the ATH guys.

Tom Brady: Go ahead! Leave! I got my three rings to keep me company! ...... I wonder if Sean Salsbury and Trey Wingo are doing anything tonight.

timbowens95
12-16-2006, 12:20 AM
It's alright to poke some fun at his performance on the field, but you shouldn't be laughing at a mans personal life.

Just a thought, but I know any person doesn't want to be joked about for a problem in a relationship, that we really shouldn't know about. It gives a bad name for our fans. Say Pats fans made fun of Taylor's problems with his wife, you guys wouldn't like that right?

endorPHINS72
12-16-2006, 12:32 AM
Not that I'm defending the_________. But, remember how we felt when JT was going through he's stuff. Just a thought, (leaves the room)

Agreed. Can we be a little bigger and refrain from using the guy's personal life as the butt of jokes?

Alex44
12-16-2006, 12:36 AM
I dont like him from what I have seen from him as a person. So I feel no remorse saying bad things about him. Just like I dont feel bad about saying bad things about Barry Bonds.

Phinadict
12-16-2006, 12:47 AM
I want to know what the he!! Testtubetimmy is doing ready US Magazine? :D

Lester
12-16-2006, 12:49 AM
I wonder if there will be a report soon on ESPN questioning if she cheated!

I mean it is a proven fact that foul play must be involved if things don't go good for Brady.:lol:

I know, I'm rotten.

Remember he has 3 super bowl rings, but I only hear stories about how good we were before I was born.

DolfanWally
12-16-2006, 12:59 AM
Don't know how true it is but I live up in New England and Brady has been spotted during the off-season comming out of Gay bars outside of the boston area. Have a Gay friend that swears he even talked to him in a gay bar. Not that tere's anything wrong with that.

MarinoForPres
12-16-2006, 01:02 AM
i hate tom brady but i feel for any man who loses a women like that wow she is hot! lol! dont cry tom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! go get her joey harrington.

testtubetimmy
12-16-2006, 01:13 AM
I want to know what the he!! Testtubetimmy is doing ready US Magazine? :D

Its where I get all the info on the Fin's rivals. :-D

Actually, I saw on SI that they broke up. But it was a list type thing of all the high profile breakups in sports. So it wasnt like...a concrete article. So I just googled it and found the first site that came up.

Also I read it for the articles. They have an article on Brangelina that I JUST ADORE!!!

just playing ;-)

FinfanDuda
12-16-2006, 01:27 AM
Scarrington has been dumped after every game this season.

QrtBck13
12-16-2006, 01:53 AM
now that you mention it, it doesnt say he was married. just his relationship.

ah well, its funnier thinking it was his marriage. :shakeno::shakeno::shakeno::shakeno:
no it wasent!!!!!

KingCrowder
12-16-2006, 01:56 AM
Funny but it's still :spam:

INPHINITY
12-16-2006, 01:57 AM
Guy's plain and simple this just proves that Tom is gay, everyone keeps talkin about it and I think he's finally gonna come out!!

jtown777
12-16-2006, 02:14 AM
He found out Lance Bass is now AVAILABLE!

Dolfndav34
12-16-2006, 02:40 AM

\

As much as I cant stand the PATS, You pulled a good one, 1st ...he wasnt married... 2nd He will never take the azz pain he has taken from the FINS

Dmancari23
12-16-2006, 02:54 AM
This is just dumb. While these guys are opponents on the field, they are humans and the live lives just like the rest of us do. There's no business bringing up the guy's personal life here. It's childish and just shows how immature people on this board can really be. I garauntee when JT's divorce came to light it wasn't splashed all over other team's boards, but of course people here have to stoop to that level. Only Dolphin's fans, of course.

Dmancari23
12-16-2006, 02:56 AM
Don't know how true it is but I live up in New England and Brady has been spotted during the off-season comming out of Gay bars outside of the boston area. Have a Gay friend that swears he even talked to him in a gay bar. Not that tere's anything wrong with that.Why post this? It's obviously a crock. There's no way a guy as high profile as he is would be seen coming out of a gay bar whether he was gay or not. This is childish rubbish.

COMEBACKRICKY
12-16-2006, 03:10 AM
she could do better.

ocdfinsfan
12-16-2006, 03:19 AM
Its ok I will take one for the team and marry Bridget!

malzj
12-16-2006, 03:43 AM
I don't care who you are... a marriage or breakup is not something to laugh about or poke fun of. We're dolphin fans, we have more class than that.

hestar
12-16-2006, 05:49 AM
\

As much as I cant stand the PATS, You pulled a good one, 1st ...he wasnt married... 2nd He will never take the azz pain he has taken from the FINS

I dunno about that,Ask his b/f about that one :goof:

Bonedoc7777
12-16-2006, 09:00 AM
it was he girl, she was pretty hot, he is not going to have to wait long to get more action