PDA

View Full Version : Student Accused Of Putting Bodily Fluids In Food

BAMAPHIN 22
12-16-2006, 12:56 AM
A student at Wheaton North High School is accused in a vulgar case of food tampering. Police say he put his bodily fluid into salad dressing in the school cafeteria.

CBS 2 news partner The Naperville Sun had the tip on the story. CBS 2's West Suburban Bureau Chief Mike Puccinelli reports a letter is going home to parents warning about the possible health hazard.

The student, a senior, is not in school at this time. School officials first learned of the case of food tampering late Tuesday.

At Wheaton North High School the mission is to create self-directed students who make sound decisions. Last week one of those students decided to do the unthinkable when officials say he spiked a container of cafeteria salad dressing with his own *****.

Police say an attempted aggravated battery arrest is imminent.

"An act occurred that could have physically harmed someone at the school, but no one was physically harmed," said Commander Joseph Eversole of the Wheaton Police Department.

Police were called into the investigation by District 200 superintendent Gary Catalani. He did not want to talk on camera and asked us to hold the story so parents would learn what happened in letters that were put in first class mail today.

But students say it's too late, and everyone knows about the incident already.

http://www.netscape.com/viewstory/2006/12/15/shock-student-accused-of-putting-*****-in-school-food/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fcbs2chicago.com%2Flocal%2Flocal_story_348184146.html&frame=true

Alex44
12-16-2006, 12:59 AM
Thats gross

King Felix
12-16-2006, 01:04 AM
i dont feel like eating ranch anymore

great senior prank :lol:

Skeet84
12-16-2006, 01:20 AM
Ummm Nasty

King Felix
12-16-2006, 01:50 AM
Ummm Nastylol intresting you post in a thread where your username says alot for this thread.

Coral Reefer
12-16-2006, 02:06 AM
A student at Wheaton North High School is accused in a vulgar case of food tampering. Police say he put his bodily fluid into salad dressing in the school cafeteria.

CBS 2 news partner The Naperville Sun had the tip on the story. CBS 2's West Suburban Bureau Chief Mike Puccinelli reports a letter is going home to parents warning about the possible health hazard.

The student, a senior, is not in school at this time. School officials first learned of the case of food tampering late Tuesday.

At Wheaton North High School the mission is to create self-directed students who make sound decisions. Last week one of those students decided to do the unthinkable when officials say he spiked a container of cafeteria salad dressing with his own *****.

Police say an attempted aggravated battery arrest is imminent.

"An act occurred that could have physically harmed someone at the school, but no one was physically harmed," said Commander Joseph Eversole of the Wheaton Police Department.

Police were called into the investigation by District 200 superintendent Gary Catalani. He did not want to talk on camera and asked us to hold the story so parents would learn what happened in letters that were put in first class mail today.

But students say it's too late, and everyone knows about the incident already.

http://www.netscape.com/viewstory/2006/12/15/shock-student-accused-of-putting-*****-in-school-food/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fcbs2chicago.com%2Flocal%2Flocal_story_348184146.html&frame=true

The thing I find most shocking about this whole issue is that in the year 2006 the profanity filters for Finheaven has the scientific term for male goo blocked.

Things are really getting silly in this day and age.

As for the article....... :barf:

On a positive note though, none of the guys at that school have to worry about any of the girls using the old cop out of "Sorry, I don't swallow".

Sorry..... could'nt resist.

Coral Reefer
12-16-2006, 02:07 AM
i dont feel like eating ranch anymore

great senior prank :lol:

I doubt you'd be saying that if you had eaten the Ranch.....

King Felix
12-16-2006, 02:12 AM
I doubt you'd be saying that if you had eaten the Ranch.....i dont eat stuff like that at a public place.......just like i dont eat school food.

DeathStar
12-16-2006, 02:13 AM
they could do with alot of message boards do:

have a filter that can be turned off but only by the user. obviously its automatically in on mode. but if the user is comfortable with the language, they could be allowed to kill the filter.

Coral Reefer
12-16-2006, 02:16 AM
they could do with alot of message boards do:

have a filter that can be turned off but only by the user. obviously its automatically in on mode. but if the user is comfortable with the language, they could be allowed to kill the filter.

Well let me explain myself a little better before I get in trouble here.

I'm not challenging the crew of Finheaven here.
I just find it silly that in this day and age they'd even have to worry that they would need to block such terms for fear of some type of problems arising if they didn't.

aboome
12-16-2006, 02:19 AM
lol intresting you post in a thread where your username says alot for this thread.

omg :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: i almost pissed myself :tantrum:

FLOUNDER
12-16-2006, 02:26 AM
Thats funny and digusting at the same time

I mean how did they found out

"Hey billy, does that look like spermage to you on my salad? sure does bob"

HysterikiLL
12-16-2006, 02:29 AM
That's ****ing disgusting. If I had that stuff served to me, I'd be sending more then a ****ing letter home to mommy. I'd be sending flying ninja blades and firebreathing elves.

King Felix
12-16-2006, 02:31 AM
Thats funny and digusting at the same time

I mean how did they found out

"Hey billy, does that look like spermage to you on my salad? sure does bob"he told his friend, and his friend snitched on him :shakeno:

Coral Reefer
12-16-2006, 02:33 AM
That's ****ing disgusting. If I had that stuff served to me, I'd be sending more then a ****ing letter home to mommy. I'd be sending flying ninja blades and firebreathing elves.

:lol:

I agree man.

That kid would be a marked man.
Expulsion or legal charges should be the least of his worries.

finfan01
12-16-2006, 06:31 AM
:barf:

finswin56
12-16-2006, 08:41 AM
great senior prank :lol::shakeno:

Mike13
12-16-2006, 02:33 PM
he told his friend, and his friend snitched on him :shakeno:

Thats ****ed up though, You can't let that go unnoticed.

dreday
12-16-2006, 03:01 PM
Where do you get this stuff Bama?Your news is priceless man :lol: ...Back on topic.Thats probably something I would do if somebody pissed me off and I had to work with their food,hell they probably deserved it.:evil:

Maynard the Hammer
12-16-2006, 03:17 PM
i keep alternating between laughing and wanting tovomit

Alex44
12-16-2006, 03:25 PM
Question is did he tell his friend BEFORE of AFTER the prank :lol:

Thats gross as hell though

Roman529
12-16-2006, 04:35 PM
Pass me the Bacos :lol:

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

Silverphin
12-16-2006, 04:38 PM
:barf:

tylerdolphin
12-16-2006, 06:16 PM
What if the kid had some kind of disease?
Its funny to read it, but if i would have eaten it, someone would get the **** beat out of them

FinaciousOne
12-18-2006, 09:08 PM
Brings new meaning to the phase, "Toss your Salad".

PrepDogg
12-18-2006, 09:31 PM
Not cool, man. Not cool.:monkeyl: :monkeyr:

FinaciousOne
12-18-2006, 09:50 PM
Is anyone here old enough to remember the commercial:
"Who made the salad?"
"Me and Seven Seas"