PDA

View Full Version : Appreciate the small things this time of year, such as life!

Fin Fan in Cali
12-16-2006, 11:05 AM
Please enjoy each other, and appreciate the little things in life, such is family, friends, and freedom. Just a phone call from my mother in law, that her cousin in Conn. just lost here son in the Iraq war. Life is short, so please appreciate each other as best you can.

Silverphin
12-16-2006, 11:07 AM
Please enjoy each other, and appreciate the little things in life, such is family, friends, and freedom. Just a phone call from my mother in law, that her cousin in Conn. just lost here son in the Iraq war. Life is short, so please appreciate each other as best you can.

My condolences. :nono:

But you're right. You're damn right.

Celtkin
12-16-2006, 11:22 AM
Wow, FFIC...I am sorry for you loss.

Losing a family member is hard but even more difficult when it is unexpected and so close to the holidays.

You are in prayers as always.

Fin Fan in Cali
12-16-2006, 12:35 PM
Thanks bros. His mom was just out here a couple of months ago. Great people. Our prayers, and thoughts are with them.

Mike13
12-16-2006, 01:28 PM
Amen brother.

Sorry to hear about the loss.

CharlestonPhan
12-17-2006, 01:41 AM
thats awful, i am sorry to hear about that...

ive got a close business associate who is leaving for 18 months in Afghanistan at the end of January. wife adn two young kids. just hearing that he has to go hit me hard.

also have a relative who works in the county solicitors office locally, and our solicitor announced that he has pancreatic cancer (which rarely has a good outcome) yesterday. he has got two kids under ten years old.

i hate when stuff like this happens during the holiday season.

King Felix
12-17-2006, 01:56 AM
aw man sorry to hear about the loss ffic

Fin Fan in Cali
12-17-2006, 03:02 AM
It will take a week or so before they can get him home, and put him to rest. Put a damper on my company Christmas party tonight, when all we could think about was family back in Conn. and there pain. He was a mine clearer, and one got him. May he rest in peace, and God bless his soul.

I appreciate the posts brothers.