PDA

View Full Version : Bills fans are in denial...

chada456
12-16-2006, 04:12 PM
off of bills site... one guy states...
As far as our probowlers - Schoebel should make it - he's already made it the year before last as an alternate - so we all know he's not an unknown commodity in the league. Fletcher should go to the probowl - not as an alternate either, but I am not sure of his chances because Ray Lewis will go on name alone, and then there's 'roid-boy Merriman (I now hate this mother ****er and his stupid little dance with a passion) and Vilma with the Jets. Evans is a lock, Peters should be a lock as well (but won't even go as an alternate) - Peters is the best LT in the game in my opinion - Jason Taylor will be neutralized when he tries to line up on Losman's blind side this weekend (too bad probowl voting will be over by the time every one in the league see- hopefully the Dolphins don't realize this until the game's pretty much over - unfortunately, the phins are playing him as a linebacker and shifting him to the left side of the DL - this could be ugly for us at times.

Alex44
12-16-2006, 04:22 PM
Peters and best LT in the game dont go in the same sentence. Unless that sentence happens to be

'I edited Peters stats in madden and now he is the best LT in my league.'

TXfins54
12-16-2006, 05:08 PM
As far as our probowlers - Schoebel should make it - he's already made it the year before last as an alternate - so we all know he's not an unknown commodity in the league. Fletcher should go to the probowl - not as an alternate either, but I am not sure of his chances because Ray Lewis will go on name alone, and then there's 'roid-boy Merriman (I now hate this mother ****er and his stupid little dance with a passion) and Vilma with the Jets. Evans is a lock, Peters should be a lock as well (but won't even go as an alternate) - Peters is the best LT in the game in my opinion - Jason Taylor will be neutralized when he tries to line up on Losman's blind side this weekend (too bad probowl voting will be over by the time every one in the league see- hopefully the Dolphins don't realize this until the game's pretty much over - unfortunately, the phins are playing him as a linebacker and shifting him to the left side of the DL - this could be ugly for us at times.
the bills will pay tomorrow:billsbite

Kinzua
12-16-2006, 08:00 PM
Peters and best LT in the game dont go in the same sentence. Unless that sentence happens to be

Peters is awesome. He's not only a big, strong guy, he's fast and quick, which is exactly what you want in a LT. He started the season playing at RT because he was originally a TE. During the bye week the Bills shifted Gandy to LG and moved Peters over to LT. He'll likely get Pro Bowl consideration next year, because he is impressive.

The left side of the Bills line has been getting better every week. JP got nicked up in the Jests game, so he's questionable, I think, but if he's good to go, Taylor won't have an easy a time getting to Losman on the left side. Peters is probably one of the few big men fast enough to neutralize JT.

Carp die Sunday.

Capt. Dick
12-16-2006, 08:26 PM
Carp die Sunday.

Blasphemy. God is a Dolphin fan. You`d better pack a big @ss a/c for where you`re headed when you die.

GoBills24
12-16-2006, 08:32 PM
Blasphemy. God is a Dolphin fan. You`d better pack a big @ss a/c for where you`re headed when you die.

God is a Dallas Cowboys fan.

Of course, that's according to the all-knowing Jerry Jones.

:rolleyes:

Capt. Dick
12-16-2006, 08:34 PM
God is a Dallas Cowboys fan.

Of course, that's according to the all-knowing Jerry Jones.

:rolleyes:

Always hated that fuk`n team...right up there with the raiders.

GoBills24
12-16-2006, 08:44 PM
Always hated that fuk`n team...right up there with the raiders.

Speaking of Texas teams...

One time I did like growing up was the Houston Oilers.

Warren Moon was a great QB to watch, and exciting.

Capt. Dick
12-16-2006, 08:53 PM
Speaking of Texas teams...

One time I did like growing up was the Houston Oilers.

Warren Moon was a great QB to watch, and exciting.

I agree. Didn`t Charlie Toller play for them as well? Lil` bowling ball was fun to watch.

GoBills24
12-16-2006, 09:07 PM
I agree. Didn`t Charlie Toller play for them as well? Lil` bowling ball was fun to watch.

Yep, I believe so.

Haywood Jeffires, and Dishman were two players I liked.

I hated Lorenzo White and Bubba McDowell, though.

Capt. Dick
12-16-2006, 09:12 PM
Yep, I believe so.

Haywood Jeffires, and Dishman were two players I liked.

I hated Lorenzo White and Bubba McDowell, though.

Chris Dishman...OSU, I think. Yeah, me too.

Listen man, are you an old friend/foe that used to post here under a different user name? You remind me of somebody.

GoBills24
12-16-2006, 09:16 PM
Chris Dishman...OSU, I think. Yeah, me too.

Listen man, are you an old friend/foe that used to post here under a different user name? You remind me of somebody.

LOL, nope.

I lurked here for a while during the 2005 season, and I decided to join in July / August of this past summer.

:wink:

Capt. Dick
12-16-2006, 09:20 PM
LOL, nope.

I lurked here for a while during the 2005 season, and I decided to join in July / August of this past summer.

:wink:

hmm, ok, but you remind me of ROBERT HOOVER. Nevermind.:lol:

Mike13
12-16-2006, 10:01 PM
Peters is awesome. He's not only a big, strong guy, he's fast and quick, which is exactly what you want in a LT. He started the season playing at RT because he was originally a TE. During the bye week the Bills shifted Gandy to LG and moved Peters over to LT. He'll likely get Pro Bowl consideration next year, because he is impressive.

The left side of the Bills line has been getting better every week. JP got nicked up in the Jests game, so he's questionable, I think, but if he's good to go, Taylor won't have an easy a time getting to Losman on the left side. Peters is probably one of the few big men fast enough to neutralize JT.

Carp die Sunday.

Intresting take, but lets say they do neutralize JT, that just gives everyone else a shot at JP.

The_Philster
12-16-2006, 10:02 PM

'I edited Peters stats in madden and now he is the best LT in my league.'I don't think he's the best in the game...but he's solid and does a good job shutting down pass rushers. I was honestly hesitant about the idea of moving him from RT to LT...he far exceeded my expectations

GoBills24
12-16-2006, 11:55 PM
Intresting take, but lets say they do neutralize JT, that just gives everyone else a shot at JP.

We have a pretty good set of defensive ends as well.

It seems like everybody is overlooking them.

QrtBck13
12-17-2006, 12:59 AM

:sidelol::sidelol::sidelol::sidelol:
u just made my day
:goof:
:goof:
:lol:

QrtBck13
12-17-2006, 01:04 AM
As far as our probowlers - Schoebel should make it - he's already made it the year before last as an alternate - so we all know he's not an unknown commodity in the league. Fletcher should go to the probowl - not as an alternate either, but I am not sure of his chances because Ray Lewis will go on name alone, and then there's 'roid-boy Merriman (I now hate this mother ****er and his stupid little dance with a passion) and Vilma with the Jets. Evans is a lock, Peters should be a lock as well (but won't even go as an alternate) - Peters is the best LT in the game in my opinion - Jason Taylor will be neutralized when he tries to line up on Losman's blind side this weekend(too bad probowl voting will beover by the time every one in the league see- hopefully the Dolphins don't realize this until the game's pretty much over - unfortunately, the phins are playing him as a linebacker and shifting him to the left side of the DL - this could be ugly for us at times.
these comments go in order as they are seen in bold!
#1 Fletcher is good but thier is no way he makes it over Zach Tomas who by far i the best MLB in the NFL.....leads the nfl in tackles once again! and he wont make it over Vima
#2 :sidelol:
#3 ill fall back on the madden line my boy threw down earlyer in this thread
#4 JT goes wear he wants to it has nothing to do with ur LT he is the best Defensive player in the league.....i dont care if ur LT is christ JT will find a way to beat him

GoBills24
12-17-2006, 01:08 AM
#1 Fletcher is good but thier is no way he makes it over Zach Tomas who by far i the best MLB in the NFL.....leads the nfl in tackles once again! and he wont make it over Vima
#4 JT goes wear he wants to it has nothing to do with ur LT he is the best Defensive player in the league.....i dont care if ur LT is christ JT will find a way to beat him

I don't think your username needs to state you're 16 years old.

It's quite obvious from your posts.

Deep2Evans
12-17-2006, 03:04 AM
I don't think your username needs to state you're 16 years old.

It's quite obvious from your posts.

Im going to have to agree with him little child.

B-lo
12-17-2006, 10:02 AM
Stay on the porch little boy.:cooldude:

McD
12-18-2006, 04:04 AM
Peters held his own extremely well. Especially since he's only been playing the position for a half a season. The guy was a TE in college. Mad props to JT, but he had zero effect on todays game. Peters is a freak...I love it!

Kinzua
12-18-2006, 10:56 AM

Obviously, God decided to "let 'em play" yesterday or maybe He's become a Bills fan since they hired Dick Jauron. :lol:

SpurzN703
12-18-2006, 12:18 PM
Peters held his own extremely well. Especially since he's only been playing the position for a half a season. The guy was a TE in college. Mad props to JT, but he had zero effect on todays game. Peters is a freak...I love it!

Well JT did force another fumble but Harrington decided he didnt want to have the ball so he threw the INT.

Oh well :D

gillderais
12-19-2006, 06:15 AM

:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: