PDA

View Full Version : Merry Christmas B-low!

Capt. Dick
12-16-2006, 09:05 PM
Listen kid, I know that you`ve been feeling down since your dad lost his job as the tank cleaner at your local solid waste storage facility, so I have some news that will cheer you up.

For Christmas, I got your sister a larger nose ring. This one is big enough to fit over your bed post. Enjoy!...I had trouble finding one that big but I finally got lucky and found one in the honeymoon cattle accessories dept. at Bessie`s Secret.

Give my best to your dad, Zippy...your mom, Cha Cha and your sister Bertha Ralph.

Regards,

Dick

p.s. I almost got you two something else that you can share, but for safety reasons, I decided against it. A deluxe, 5-speed butt plug with the solid brass throttle. During sex play, if it slams into a stool, it sings "Who Let The Dogs Out?".

I know in the past you`ve gotten drunk and mistook your family communal butt plug for a pacifier. If you try that with this one, it`ll knock your tonsils clean through your ear drums. Maybe next year if you get sober.

B-lo
12-17-2006, 10:03 AM
Listen kid, I know that you`ve been feeling down since your dad lost his job as the tank cleaner at your local solid waste storage facility, so I have some news that will cheer you up.

For Christmas, I got your sister a larger nose ring. This one is big enough to fit over your bed post. Enjoy!...I had trouble finding one that big but I finally got lucky and found one in the honeymoon cattle accessories dept. at Bessie`s Secret.

Give my best to your dad, Zippy...your mom, Cha Cha and your sister Bertha Ralph.

Regards,

Dick

p.s. I almost got you two something else that you can share, but for safety reasons, I decided against it. A deluxe, 5-speed butt plug with the solid brass throttle. During sex play, if it slams into a stool, it sings "Who Let The Dogs Out?".

I know in the past you`ve gotten drunk and mistook your family communal butt plug for a pacifier. If you try that with this one, it`ll knock your tonsils clean through your ear drums. Maybe next year if you get sober.:cooldude:

Capt. Dick
12-17-2006, 12:02 PM
:cooldude:

All kidding aside, Merry X-mas to you and yours. Good luck today, just don`t win.:lol: