PDA

View Full Version : So I just pulled my quad tonight

FinSinceBirth
12-17-2006, 01:29 AM
So I'm at a party and my buddy starts talking **** about how he'd beat me in a race. I'm tall and have a little bit of pudge, but my buddy is round like santa clause. We decided to take it outside and settle who would win. I'm talking **** back because there's no way this kid can beat me. We line up, get set and take off. We didn't stretch before we raced, and as I get halfway down the straight away, I suddenly feel it. My quad just goes up in fire. We were neck and neck and I was about to take off past him when I felt it. I wasn't able to keep up after that he beat me. Now I have to listen to his crap, and my quad hurts like a mother.

rob19
12-17-2006, 01:36 AM
thta sucks..... i think i pulled a groin muscle during on of my workouts, hurts like a *****.:lol:

FinSinceBirth
12-17-2006, 01:39 AM
thta sucks..... i think i pulled a groin muscle during on of my workouts, hurts like a *****.:lol:

Yea I did that in one of my fall training games for my high school Baseball team. I hate getting old, not to mention I think I must be made of glass.

rob19
12-17-2006, 01:53 AM
Yea I did that in one of my fall training games for my high school Baseball team. I hate getting old, not to mention I think I must be made of glass.

:lol: good luck with that man.

Muck
12-17-2006, 01:38 PM
Reminds me of Michael Johnson "pulling a quad" when he realized he couldn't beat Donovan Bailey midway thru that 150m race.

I think this is all a big ruse.

Face it, you couldn't beat a fat guy. :chuckle:

cnc66
12-17-2006, 01:48 PM

hahahahaha:goof:

finswin56
12-17-2006, 02:07 PM
Reminds me of Michael Johnson "pulling a quad" when he realized he couldn't beat Donovan Bailey midway thru that 150m race.

Face it, you couldn't beat a fat guy. :chuckle::lol:
Sorry Steve, that's sucks, but it's funny as hell!
I can just picture you having to listen to this kid run his mouth for the next month.

FinSinceBirth
12-17-2006, 02:17 PM
:lol:
Sorry Steve, that's sucks, but it's funny as hell!
I can just picture you having to listen to this kid run his mouth for the next month.

Yea he's on the baseball team with me, so I'll have to listen to it at every practice. It was even worse though because my girlfriend was on the side watching. But she did get all concerned and started taking care of me....that is a good thing. :D

FinSinceBirth
12-17-2006, 02:18 PM

:tantrum:

finswin56
12-17-2006, 10:07 PM
Yea he's on the baseball team with me, so I'll have to listen to it at every practice. It was even worse though because my girlfriend was on the side watching. But she did get all concerned and started taking care of me....that is a good thing. :D
Having your girlfriend see it sucks, but does make me :chuckle:
The good thing is that you can race him every day in practice if you want to.

EDIT: Hey, is this the old girlfriend?

finfan01
12-17-2006, 10:14 PM
Here is my quad story.........

baseball game

I hit the ball and it dropped into left field...........I was rounding first....then o.m.g.....if felt it.....pulled up....and was thrown out at second:nono:

sorry to hear it...ice...plenty of ice

FinSinceBirth
12-18-2006, 12:14 AM
Having your girlfriend see it sucks, but does make me :chuckle:
The good thing is that you can race him every day in practice if you want to.

EDIT: Hey, is this the old girlfriend?

New girlfriend, I'll send you pics.

FinSinceBirth
12-18-2006, 12:15 AM
Here is my quad story.........

baseball game

I hit the ball and it dropped into left field...........I was rounding first....then o.m.g.....if felt it.....pulled up....and was thrown out at second:nono:

sorry to hear it...ice...plenty of ice

Yea, I have a baseball camp at Jaxsonville University in less than a week. Gotta get ready and home it doesn't affect me then.

finswin56
12-18-2006, 12:20 AM
New girlfriend, I'll send you pics.Hey now. Don't get me in trouble with your underage girl friend :lol:

Good for :up:

FinSinceBirth
12-18-2006, 12:37 AM
Hey now. Don't get me in trouble with your underage girl friend :lol:

Good for :up:

Hey now.....:tongue: