PDA

View Full Version : visiting Miami-please help??

Dolphaniac
12-17-2006, 03:10 AM
Hi I'm a huge Miami Dolphins fan and I'm dissapointed about this season again without playoffs but I will always love the Dolphins. I have never been to Miami so I'm trying to go with my buddies for Spring Break around mid-March. It will be my first time in Miami so I was wondering if somebody could help me out with some info where I can find a cheap place to stay for like 4 nights. I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you
Tony

miamifire
12-17-2006, 03:42 AM
The hotels away from the beaches are a bit cheaper, but staying near a beach is half the fun. Try the Holiday Inn near the airport for a cheapie or the Dezerland on the beach. :dolphins:

Miamian
12-17-2006, 04:02 AM
If you're in college and girls in bikinis are on your mind every other second, then you want South Beach. Miamifire is right that it's more expensive on the beach, but South Beach is really walkable and it doesn't take long to get to the beach. There are youth hostels there and that'll bring the cost way down. I know an HI hostel at the Clay Hotel on Washington Avenue and Espanola Way. I've never stayed there because I used to live in Miami, but HI hostels have to conform to standards, so it should be decent. Of course, it gets loud around there, especially at night.