PDA

View Full Version : Piece By Piece Comparison Of 360 And PS3

Agent51
12-17-2006, 02:19 PM
This a the best (and most lengthy) review/comparison I have seen on this heated subject so far, and it seems very fair and unbiased, which is hard to come by in this debate, lol.

http://dpad.gotfrag.com/xbox360/story/35372?cpage=1

FinsNCanes
12-21-2006, 05:32 PM
Who wins? I can't read that much.

Phin-o-rama
12-21-2006, 05:49 PM
i posted this long ago....360 and ps3 are much closer than sony would like you to believe

TheMageGandalf
12-21-2006, 06:17 PM
Who wins? I can't read that much.

No one really wins.

Thats just it.

Sony would have you believe that their machine is better period.

But facts are facts, and its not.

Microsoft would have you believe that their machine is better.

But its not either.

In the end, the two machines use two different roads to get to the same place.

The only difference is that one can do somethings better and the other can do other things better. I've stated this many times by just studying the components of each machine.

THATS RIGHT FANBOYS IT DOESNT MATTER WHAT YOU OWN, THE OTHER GUY WITH THE DIFFERENT MACHINE CAN PRETTY MUCH DO THE SAMETHING. :lol:

Have fun with what ever you get or just get them all and don't worry about it. :D

Predaphin
12-21-2006, 07:41 PM
Can't we all just get along and creat one machine that can do everything???

And like some of you said before.....let's name it the PS Wii60

FinsNCanes
12-22-2006, 06:31 PM
No one really wins.

Thats just it.

Sony would have you believe that their machine is better period.

But facts are facts, and its not.

Microsoft would have you believe that their machine is better.

But its not either.

In the end, the two machines use two different roads to get to the same place.

The only difference is that one can do somethings better and the other can do other things better. I've stated this many times by just studying the components of each machine.

THATS RIGHT FANBOYS IT DOESNT MATTER WHAT YOU OWN, THE OTHER GUY WITH THE DIFFERENT MACHINE CAN PRETTY MUCH DO THE SAMETHING. :lol:

Have fun with what ever you get or just get them all and don't worry about it. :D

I say get a PC. It can do it all :D

Scatman
12-23-2006, 01:42 AM
man after having both...gotta say ps3 is probably gonna be better... maybe not game wise alone (or graphically)...but this thing is well worth it...its got a lot more potential for extra cool **** then the 360.

you can run linux pretty much full out already...which means people are gonna be doing some sweet things with it soon, this might be the next dreamcast as far as "homebrew" stuff is concerned (for those that now what i mean).

add wireless internet out of box, big hd(with ability to easily expand), bluetooth, blueray, card reader out of box makes it pretty sweet...ohh and its region free.

i mean, if i could have only one id still go with 360...cause of software. but after having it...if sony would have gotten there crap together..they might have put a stake in ms and nintendo, but things turned out differently. at 1st design looked alright..i kinda didnt like it that much, but then that shinny box grows on you....and i havent had anyone come to my house that sees it and doesnt go wow, wtf is that thing?-it looks awesome.

man daunte even posted some people that already got the wii remote working on it...theres just a lot of crap people are gonna pull of with this one.

Amars
12-23-2006, 02:17 AM
For the average gamer I think the xbox 360 is good and Ideal for them price wise. For big time gamers they will want the PS3 because of all the potential. Im too busy to play so much so I fall into the Avg. gamer. With my xbox360 and Wii im satisfied. I even have 2 games on the 360 that I bought and havent played yet. COD3 and Rainbow 6 Vegas.

BigDogsHunt
12-23-2006, 03:05 PM
Can't we all just get along and creat one machine that can do everything???

And like some of you said before.....let's name it the PS Wii60

:sidelol: how much would that cost?

FinsNCanes
12-23-2006, 03:45 PM
Maybe it's just me but I can't fathom actually waving my arms around and **** to play a game with the Wii controller. I'd rather post up with a beer and relax.

Dol-Fan Dupree
12-23-2006, 04:40 PM
For the average gamer I think the xbox 360 is good and Ideal for them price wise. For big time gamers they will want the PS3 because of all the potential. Im too busy to play so much so I fall into the Avg. gamer. With my xbox360 and Wii im satisfied. I even have 2 games on the 360 that I bought and havent played yet. COD3 and Rainbow 6 Vegas.

I think for the average gamer neither of them are Ideal for them price wise