PDA

View Full Version : Jauron owns Saban!!!!

Bills16Fins6
12-17-2006, 04:48 PM
Jauron is now 2-0 against Saban. He has outcoached Saban twice this year and I dont see it changing much in the future. In another note Saban has a career coaching record of 1-3 against the Bills, oh yeah we are also 5-1 against the Fins that last 3 seasons. GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cooldude:

B-lo
12-17-2006, 04:56 PM
Jauron is now 2-0 against Saban. He has outcoached Saban twice this year and I dont see it changing much in the future. In another note Saban has a career coaching record of 1-3 against the Bills, oh yeah we are also 5-1 against the Fins that last 3 seasons. GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cooldude:GREAT win today baby!!!!!!! Other than the 1st quarter we looked pretty damn good today!!!:cooldude: GO BUFFALO!!

RHoffman
12-17-2006, 04:56 PM
enjoy it until the Bills move to LA:D

B-lo
12-17-2006, 05:00 PM
enjoy it until the Bills move to LA:DAHH see I wasn't going to even talk smack, but you can't give credit where credit is due? Take your "0" q.b.rating , and your 0 points and shove em up your as#!!!!! SHUTOUT BABY!!!!!!!!!!!:sidelol: Nice game !

NOT!!!!!!!:D

kud
12-17-2006, 05:02 PM
I don't know about that. Just another case of a team (Bills) unloading a piece of trash (Mularkey) and the Dolphins, doing what they are seemingly infatuated with, picking up the trash, trying to recycle and reuse. Shockingly it never seems to work.

But then Saban is responsible for bringing Mularkey in so you may have a point.

Mike13
12-17-2006, 05:24 PM
Congrats on the win.

brandon27
12-17-2006, 06:16 PM
Congrats on the win, but you still arent making the playoffs either! :sidelol:

GoBills24
12-17-2006, 07:30 PM
Congrats on the win, but you still arent making the playoffs either! :sidelol:

At least we're still have a shot.

Mike13
12-17-2006, 07:33 PM
At least we're still have a shot.

A very slim one if that.

GoBills24
12-17-2006, 07:35 PM
A very slim one if that.

Not really.

We own the tiebreakers over a lot of the teams in the race.

Mike13
12-17-2006, 07:36 PM
Not really.

We own the tiebreakers over a lot of the teams in the race.

like who?

GoBills24
12-17-2006, 07:37 PM
like who?

Jacksonville, Jets, Tennessee, Pittsburgh, Kansas City...

Mike13
12-17-2006, 07:43 PM

I doubt Pittsburgh and Tennessee get in.

The Jets will probably get in, KC needs to win thier next game.

I am kind of gald The Steeles are doing ****ty, it puts thier arrogant fans in their places.

MegaFinz
12-17-2006, 08:59 PM
GREAT win today baby!!!!!!! Other than the 1st quarter we looked pretty damn good today!!!:cooldude: GO BUFFALO!!
Hey b-gay you live in ft.lauderdale and your a bills fan unbelievible i hope a fins fan kicks your a##.

MegaFinz
12-17-2006, 09:01 PM
You wont make the playoffs you moron WAKE UP!!you are dreamin.

B-lo
12-17-2006, 09:05 PM
Hey b-*** you live in ft.lauderdale and your a bills fan unbelievible i hope a fins fan kicks your a##.Been here 10 years ,been to every Bills game since I've been here, and it ain't happened yet!:cooldude: I'll let you know where I park next year, so you can come give it a try! Punk bytch!:evil:

Kinzua
12-17-2006, 09:12 PM
enjoy it until the Bills move to LA:D

That's the best you got??? LOL! It ranks right up there with "Yeah, but we won 2 Super Bowls!" (only 30+ years ago).

It's a good day to be a cold, tired, hoarse Bills fan!!!!

The Carp died today!!! YEE HAW!!!

Deep2Evans
12-17-2006, 09:27 PM
You wont make the playoffs you moron WAKE UP!!you are dreamin.

Better than being done as of now. Atleast we have something to play for.

SWEEP.

Bills16Fins6
12-17-2006, 10:58 PM
You wont make the playoffs you moron WAKE UP!!you are dreamin.You got hate in your blood!!!:D

Mike13
12-17-2006, 11:00 PM
You got hate in your blood!!!:D

What do you expect?

buckwilde
12-17-2006, 11:11 PM
Been here 10 years ,been to every Bills game since I've been here, and it ain't happened yet!:cooldude: I'll let you know where I park next year, so you can come give it a try! Punk bytch!:evil:

Ahhhh yes, good old B-LO-JOB...good to see you still peddling your crap. When your sorry ace jills own the Dolphins for a decade, come on back and talk some smack....when your sorry ace jills win at least one Superbowl, even if it was 2500 years ago, come back and talk some smack. Until then, enjoy being a jills fan......you are sad and don't even realize it. Nice try at a threat, we will just look for the fat chicks with bowling shirts on, then we will have found your parking space....douchbag....:shakeno:

B-lo
12-17-2006, 11:15 PM
Ahhhh yes, good old B-LO-JOB...good to see you still peddling your crap. When your sorry ace jills own the Dolphins for a decade, come on back and talk some smack....when your sorry ace jills win at least one Superbowl, even if it was 2500 years ago, come back and talk some smack. Until then, enjoy being a jills fan......you are sad and don't even realize it. Nice try at a threat, we will just look for the fat chicks with bowling shirts on, then we will have found your parking space....douchbag....:shakeno:Iain't peddling sh%t. Just telling it like it is!!! I see you take getting your as# whipped like most around here , keep :boohoo: :boohoo: !!! Duchebag!:cooldude:

buckwilde
12-17-2006, 11:18 PM
Iain't peddling sh%t. Just telling it like it is!!! I see you take getting your as# whipped like most around here , keep :boohoo: :boohoo: !!! Duchebag!:cooldude:
You know you suck and that is what eats at you most....I will give you the win today just like the Dolphins did...but seriously, being a Jills fan......that must really suck and it means you are still a world championship virgin..... once you pop your cherry, come on back son.

Capt. Dick
12-17-2006, 11:57 PM
YEE HAW!!!

You probably make donkey sounds in bed too. No wonder you can`t get laid.

On second thought, you might appeal to jets fans.

As the world knows, pats fans are only interested in their own gender. They`re out.

Well, that pretty much covers the AFC east.

B-lo
12-18-2006, 09:13 AM
You know you suck and that is what eats at you most....I will give you the win today just like the Dolphins did...but seriously, being a Jills fan......that must really suck and it means you are still a world championship virgin..... once you pop your cherry, come on back son. You know , your kind of right. It has been tough being a Bills fan. We have not been to the playoffs since 99, we have been very inconsistent. BUT 1 thing has been consistent..... US POUNDING YOUR SORRY AS# TEAM!!!!! 5-1 last 3 years, SWEEP this year!! Time to STFU and go back to sucking on your glass dik at 4:20.:cooldude:

Kinzua
12-18-2006, 11:20 AM
You probably make donkey sounds in bed too. No wonder you can`t get laid.

On second thought, you might appeal to jets fans.

As the world knows, pats fans are only interested in their own gender. They`re out.

Well, that pretty much covers the AFC east.

What about Carp fans? Let me guess ... you've sworn off sex until your team makes the playoffs? Oh, my ... maybe not a good choice! :eek:

retired opfinistic
12-18-2006, 11:36 AM
What about Carp fans? Let me guess ... you've sworn off sex until your team makes the playoffs? Oh, my ... maybe not a good choice! :eek:just cause you can't find a swinging dick (sorry Captain) drunk enough to plow your field doesn't mean we'll suffer the same sexless life as you.

Capt. Dick
12-18-2006, 11:48 AM
What about Carp fans?

I wouldn`t know about that, you`d have to ask them. Dolphin fans aren`t interested in you, Kinzua. We prefer ladies who walk on two legs only, use utensils when they eat and realize that there`s a special room in the house for bowel movements.

Now, be a good girl and go do the dishes.

MegaFinz
12-19-2006, 10:11 AM
Ahhhh yes, good old B-LO-JOB...good to see you still peddling your crap. When your sorry ace jills own the Dolphins for a decade, come on back and talk some smack....when your sorry ace jills win at least one Superbowl, even if it was 2500 years ago, come back and talk some smack. Until then, enjoy being a jills fan......you are sad and don't even realize it. Nice try at a threat, we will just look for the fat chicks with bowling shirts on, then we will have found your parking space....douchbag....:shakeno::sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: