PDA

View Full Version : I tried To Warn you!

Squish_The_Fish
12-17-2006, 05:03 PM
Still think Mike Mularky is going to be the OC that turns your team around? :sidelol:

Bills16Fins6
12-17-2006, 05:10 PM
I guess I should change my screen name huh?:D

RHoffman
12-17-2006, 05:17 PM
the Bills are moving to LA.:sidelol:

Squish_The_Fish
12-17-2006, 05:19 PM
Because Miami's attendance is so much higher than buffalo's... :rolleyes:

JonDigital
12-17-2006, 05:21 PM
Classy thread from a classy Bills fan. Typical!

Mike13
12-17-2006, 05:25 PM
Because Miami's attendance is so much higher than buffalo's... :rolleyes:

Wasn't the game blacked out?

Classy thread from a classy Bills fan. Typical!

Let them have their fun.

elite14eva
12-17-2006, 05:33 PM
mularkey has got to go asap.

feelthepain
12-17-2006, 05:35 PM
Still think Mike Mularky is going to be the OC that turns your team around? :sidelol:

Wow amazing one game and you're here acting like your team is any better. We beat NE 21-0 last week are we better then them?? It's just one of those things where the Dolphins never seem to Bring their A game against the Bills. Oh well, neither team will make the Playoffs and even if the Bills do, your team won't do anything, so to answer your question, I don't think MM was the guy throwing the ball and dropping passes...do you??

Squish_The_Fish
12-17-2006, 05:38 PM
One game? I'm talking the entire season, and I am being serious. When saban hired Mularky I made a thread stating how poor of a playcaller he is. I was critisized, told he's an amazing OC, and that the bills were dumb for letting him go. Now I'm asking, is he still as amazing as I was told?

RHoffman
12-17-2006, 05:39 PM
sold out a divisional game late in the season with a playoff chance on the line.

Now there is some team support. Nice blackout. See you in LA.:D

PhinFan0202
12-17-2006, 05:43 PM
One game? I'm talking the entire season, and I am being serious. When saban hired Mularky I made a thread stating how poor of a playcaller he is. I was critisized, told he's an amazing OC, and that the bills were dumb for letting him go. Now I'm asking, is he still as amazing as I was told?

Blind Homerism is the only explanation. I'm sure you guys all thought at one point that Mularkey was a good coach.

Bills16Fins6
12-17-2006, 05:57 PM
Wow amazing one game and you're here acting like your team is any better. We beat NE 21-0 last week are we better then them?? It's just one of those things where the Dolphins never seem to Bring their A game against the Bills. Oh well, neither team will make the Playoffs and even if the Bills do, your team won't do anything, so to answer your question, I don't think MM was the guy throwing the ball and dropping passes...do you??IMO Buffalo has the Fins number. Saban is now 1-3(0-2 against Jauron) against the Bills. Jauron has outcoached Saban twice this year, the 1st game should have also been a shutout. It didnt matter what QB you guys had in there it was the same result. The best part of this season for me is unlike you guys, we have found our QB of the future!

like2god
12-17-2006, 06:03 PM
The best part of this season for me is unlike you guys, we have found our QB of the future!
:rolleyes2

So have we, he is injured right now.

Mike13
12-17-2006, 07:30 PM
IMO Buffalo has the Fins number. Saban is now 1-3(0-2 against Jauron) against the Bills. Jauron has outcoached Saban twice this year, the 1st game should have also been a shutout. It didnt matter what QB you guys had in there it was the same result. The best part of this season for me is unlike you guys, we have found our QB of the future!

Jauron is not a god you know I honestly think its more JP clicking then anything else.

GoBills24
12-17-2006, 07:34 PM
sold out a divisional game late in the season with a playoff chance on the line.

Now there is some team support. Nice blackout. See you in LA.:D

The total attendance was 71,011.

The stadium was fully packed.

Is "see you in LA" all you have to say after we just whooped your ***** for a second time?

MegaFinz
12-17-2006, 09:11 PM
The total attendance was 71,011.

The stadium was fully packed.

Is "see you in LA" all you have to say after we just whooped your ***** for a second time?
Hey man that picture in your avatar is f-n stupid and why would you want that as your avatar it looks like somthin a sick minded person would have.Come to think of it ive noticed all you bills fans have some stupid and ridiculous avatars there's somthin wrong with you people.

Deep2Evans
12-17-2006, 09:42 PM
Hey man that picture in your avatar is f-n stupid and why would you want that as your avatar it looks like somthin a sick minded person would have.Come to think of it ive noticed all you bills fans have some stupid and ridiculous avatars there's somthin wrong with you people.

You sound pretty stupid for a 34 year old.

Did you ride the short bus to school?

finfan01
12-17-2006, 10:01 PM
You sound pretty stupid for a 34 year old.

Did you ride the short bus to school?

at least he went to school:tongue::goof:

Deep2Evans
12-17-2006, 10:18 PM
at least he went to school:tongue::goof:

Are you saying I didnt/dont?

Capt. Dick
12-18-2006, 12:14 AM
I guess I should change my screen name huh?:D

Sure, here`s one that suits you....I-BloFinFans.

Capt. Dick
12-18-2006, 12:48 AM
Are you saying I didnt/dont?

Make up your fuk`n mind.

Deep2Evans
12-18-2006, 01:09 AM
Make up your fuk`n mind.

It is, I graduated high school and am currently attending college. So I dont know where you were going with the whole "atleast he went to school" thing.

Capt. Dick
12-18-2006, 01:20 AM
It is, I graduated high school and am currently attending college. So I dont know where you were going with the whole "atleast he went to school" thing.

Now what the fuk are you talking about? I never said anything about "at least he went to school".

You`d better start paying more attention, twerp. You can start by taking your left thumb out of your @ss and typing with two hands.

Oh, that isn`t YOUR thumb? Well then, tell Herbie to stop distracting you.

btw...I can`t stand gloating dip-sh!ts.

Deep2Evans
12-18-2006, 01:27 AM
Now what the fuk are talking about? I never said anything about "at least he went to school".

You`d better start paying more attention, twerp. You can start by taking the left thumb out of your @ss and typing with two hands.

Oh, that isn`t YOUR thumb? Well then, tell Herbie to stop distracting you.

btw...I can`t stand gloating dip-sh!ts.

My bad, i thought you were the other idiot, i saw you quoted something i said.

But you got it all wrong. My thumb is not up any *****, just between your moms legs with my tounge.

Capt. Dick
12-18-2006, 01:31 AM
My bad, i thought you were the other idiot, i saw you quoted something i said.

My thumb is not up any *****, just between your moms legs with my tounge.

You suck your thumb while going down on your mom, huh? Typical bills fan

retired opfinistic
12-18-2006, 11:45 AM
IMO Buffalo has the Fins number. Saban is now 1-3(0-2 against Jauron) against the Bills. Jauron has outcoached Saban twice this year, the 1st game should have also been a shutout. It didnt matter what QB you guys had in there it was the same result. The best part of this season for me is unlike you guys, we have found our QB of the future!WHERE?

Every dog has his day, JP will be a dog again next week.

Deep2Evans
12-18-2006, 01:39 PM
WHERE?

Every dog has his day, JP will be a dog again next week.

Look at his progression and stats this year. Hes far from a dog. The only dogs are the scrub QBs you have, Harrington and Lemon :sidelol:

retired opfinistic
12-18-2006, 01:42 PM
Look at his progression and stats this year. Hes far from a dog. The only dogs are the scrub QBs you have, Harrington and Lemon :sidelol:Yeah, yeah, he walks on water....:shakeno: .....he was good enough to beat us yesterday, I'll admit that, but the jury's still out on him as a whole.

Victor7
12-18-2006, 02:31 PM
:rolleyes2

So have we, he is injured right now.

lol !!

Instant comedy !

TotoreMexico
12-18-2006, 03:04 PM

:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

GoBills24
12-18-2006, 11:17 PM

That's Michael Myers you stupid ****.

I'm not sure that's what you said, because you aren't capable of putting a coherent sentence together.

Oh wait, you're from Detroit, forget I said anything.

Nobody who's from Detroit can make fun of another city.

like2god
12-19-2006, 12:44 AM
lol !!

Instant comedy !

Hope you're laughing next year when Culpepper is actually healthy and the OL can protect him. And with any luck you will have grown a set of balls by then so you won't take the loss so hard and whine like you did when people didn't bow down to you after reading your lame posts. :shakeno: :lol:

BuffaloSoldier2
12-19-2006, 01:01 AM
Hope you're laughing next year when Culpepper is actually healthy and the OL can protect him. And with any luck you will have grown a set of balls by then so you won't take the loss so hard and whine like you did when people didn't bow down to you after reading your lame posts. :shakeno: :lol:

Oh no, not Culpepper!!! Please anyone but him!!! I mean the guy has thrown 8 tds and 15 ints and won 3 games the last 2 years. Please I beg you, no Culpepper. Have mercy on us!!!

:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

like2god
12-19-2006, 01:11 AM
Oh no, not Culpepper!!! Please anyone but him!!! I mean the guy has thrown 8 tds and 15 ints and won 3 games the last 2 years. Please I beg you, no Culpepper. Have mercy on us!!!

:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

I see you're a scholar of the game. :rolleyes2

I like how Jills trolls cry and complain when we bring up stats to prove our argument, and then they do the very same thing when it benefits them and they can score cheap smack points. :shakeno:

Pick the rules and then play by them.

BuffaloSoldier2
12-19-2006, 01:16 AM
I see you're a scholar of the game. :rolleyes2

I like how Jills trolls cry and complain when we bring up stats to prove our argument, and then they do the very same thing when it benefits them and they can score cheap smack points. :shakeno:

Pick the rules and then play by them.

Hey, I've been on cloud nine all weekend. I'm not here to cause any trouble. I just think unfortunately for you guys, Culpepper is never gonna be the effective QB he once was. It will be three years and a couple of knee surgies since his great 2004 season. That's a lifetime in the NFL.

P.S. I tried to help you guys out before the season but you didn't want to listen.
http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?t=156206

like2god
12-19-2006, 01:40 AM
Hey, I've been on cloud nine all weekend. I'm not here to cause any trouble. I just think unfortunately for you guys, Culpepper is never gonna be the effective QB he once was. It will be three years and a couple of knee surgies since his great 2004 season. That's a lifetime in the NFL.

P.S. I tried to help you guys out before the season but you didn't want to listen.
http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?t=156206

I happen to disagree. Last year Pep had to deal with learning a new system, the loss of Moss and then he was injured, of course his numbers weren't going to light up the stat sheet. This year he came back too early and the OL played like crap, he was sacked something like 21 times in the first 4 games. I honestly think that if he can come back at 100% and the OL can protect him, that he will return to a high level of play. I would like to see what he can do with a solid OL before I toss him under a bus.

And before your fellow Bills fans jump all over this, the whole "Moss made Culpepper a good player, without him he sucks" argument has already been debunked here in the depths several times. Did Randy make him better? Of course, any QB that can't advantage of a talented player like Moss has no business in the NFL. But I don't remember Collins, Brooks or that other scrub having probowl caliber seasons with Randy catching the ball, do you?

MegaFinz
12-19-2006, 09:49 AM
That's Michael Myers you stupid ****.

I'm not sure that's what you said, because you aren't capable of putting a coherent sentence together.

Oh wait, you're from Detroit, forget I said anything.

Nobody who's from Detroit can make fun of another city.
Wow that's really cool hey everybody it's micheal myers that's so cool you stupid fuk.It looks gay just like you, and im from miami i just moved here punk now why dont go blo b-gay and victor -7 and give us a break over here at finheaven cause you scumbbags are stinkin up the boards.

B-lo
12-19-2006, 10:29 AM
Wow that's really cool hey everybody it's micheal myers that's so cool you stupid fuk.It looks gay just like you, and im from miami i just moved here punk now why dont go blo b-gay and victor -7 and give us a break over here at finheaven cause you scumbbags are stinkin up the boards.Leave me out of your gay sexual preferences , you pussie phaggatt!!! The only fukin scum around here is coming down from D-troit!!!! You fukin cumguzzler!!!!:cooldude:

BleedinGreenNC
12-19-2006, 10:54 AM
Interesting thread you boys got here.

retired opfinistic
12-19-2006, 10:56 AM
Leave me out of your gay sexual preferences , you pussie phaggatt!!! The only fukin scum around here is coming down from D-troit!!!! You fukin cumguzzler!!!!:cooldude:you love it!

B-lo
12-19-2006, 12:02 PM
you love it!You and 2 fin phag should get together, neither one of you can go 2 posts with out pushing your gayness on the rest of us , who are not like you!!!!!!
:cooldude:

cnc66
12-19-2006, 12:23 PM
You and 2 fin phag should get together, neither one of you can go 2 posts with out pushing your gayness on the rest of us , who are not like you!!!!!!

says the guy called "blow"

B-lo
12-19-2006, 12:31 PM
says the guy called "blow"spell check, It's B-lo. But I understand how you phag fans can get that mixed up, that's what you think about because that's what you are........phags!

cnc66
12-19-2006, 12:35 PM
spell check, It's B-lo. But I understand how you phag fans can get that mixed up, that's what you think about because that's what you are........phags!

yea riiight... blow boy...with the famous butter lips and grisle gums... no toofers draggin here, blow boy gets it RIGHT... :goof:

GoBills24
12-19-2006, 08:07 PM
Wow that's really cool hey everybody it's micheal myers that's so cool you stupid fuk.It looks gay just like you, and im from miami i just moved here punk now why dont go blo b-gay and victor -7 and give us a break over here at finheaven cause you scumbbags are stinkin up the boards.

Not even going to try and decipher what this douchebag just said.

retired opfinistic
12-20-2006, 10:48 AM
You and 2 fin phag should get together, neither one of you can go 2 posts with out pushing your gayness on the rest of us , who are not like you!!!!!!
:cooldude:You don't like *****? Become a Patriot fan.

B-lo
12-20-2006, 10:53 AM
You don't like *****? Become a Patriot fan. Don't try ro change your words around now you ophag!
:D . L2G hooked me up w/ a sweet avy! Do you want one just like it?:lol:

like2god
12-20-2006, 10:59 AM
Don't try ro change your words around now you ophag!
:D . L2G hooked me up w/ a sweet avy! Do you want one just like it?:lol:

I had no problem making that avy for you because the Bills B-lo and the Sabres B-lo. :lol:

B-lo
12-20-2006, 11:04 AM
I had no problem making that avy for you because the Bills B-lo and the Sabres B-lo. :lol: And Ulike2bgay!!!:lol:

cnc66
12-20-2006, 11:13 AM
And Ulike2bgay!!!:lol:

ahhh, the world is right again....

like2god
12-20-2006, 11:14 AM
And Ulike2bgay!!!:lol:

:lol:

You should print that on a Tshirt. :wink:

Alright, I'm out till later.

Talk to you later, gayfer. :cooldude:

B-lo
12-20-2006, 11:14 AM
I had no problem making that avy for you because the Bills B-lo and the Sabres B-lo. :lol: I sent DfanTom a pm yesterday. Telling him if he wore the avy for i extra week (Untill after the pro-bowl) that he could come back now . It is the Holidays and I'm in the holiday spirit.:D Plus I like his avy!:evil: Also It's the Jets week , and we need him here smackin the Jets fans around. Because as you know I'm a HUGE dOLPHIN fan........ this week!:lol: Have you talked to him or heard anything? I'm wondering if he will even get that pm? THANKS again for the avy!!:cooldude:

retired opfinistic
12-20-2006, 11:16 AM
Don't try ro change your words around now you ophag!
:D . L2G hooked me up w/ a sweet avy! Do you want one just like it?:lol:did it come with a free bowl of soup?

It looks good on you!
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2006/12/7108-1.jpg

like2god
12-20-2006, 11:16 AM
I sent DfanTom a pm yesterday. Telling him if he wore the avy for i extra week (Untill after the pro-bowl) that he could come back now . It is the Holidays and I'm in the holiday spirit.:D Plus I like his avy!:evil: Also It's the Jets week , and we need him here smackin the Jets fans around. Because as you know I'm a HUGE dOLPHIN fan........ this week!:lol: Have you talked to him or heard anything? I'm wondering if he will even get that pm? THANKS again for the avy!!:cooldude:

No problem for the avy.

I sent him a pm the day after and wished him well for the holidays, I am pretty sure he is still reading the forums, just not posting.

Later

B-lo
12-20-2006, 11:17 AM
:lol:

You should print that on a Tshirt. :wink:

Alright, I'm out till later.

Talk to you later, gayfer. :cooldude: I know you would buy one if it said my name is L2G and "Ilike2bgay":lol:

BleedinGreenNC
12-21-2006, 11:24 AM
I had no problem making that avy for you because the Bills B-lo and the Sabres B-lo. :lol:

Can you make one of the Canes and the Jet's?

DolfanTom
12-21-2006, 11:47 AM
Can you make one of the Canes and the Jet's?
Why change your avy???? Why, Why???????

B-lo
12-21-2006, 12:02 PM
Can you make one of the Canes and the Jet's? Don't do it! Your avy is the best!!!!