PDA

View Full Version : DolfanTom = Owned

PatriotDynasty
12-17-2006, 05:14 PM
Those Bills OWNED your team today DolfanTom. Doesn't feel good to be on the flipside, eh? LOL!

P.S. How did that trolling go on the Bills Boards? Here's come crow for ya! :sidelol:

like2god
12-17-2006, 05:21 PM
:rolleyes2

Not by you, so STFU.

Blowboy won fair and square, nobody is whining, complaining or making excuses. That's what Patriots fans do, not Dolphin fans. Even B-lo was cool in the way he handled it, if anybody deserves the right to gloat it would be him. Nice try though. :rolleyes2

Mike13
12-17-2006, 05:22 PM
And you're Pathetic team was owned last week, The Patriots aren't going anywhere.

kud
12-17-2006, 05:26 PM
It's gonna be fun to watch the Patsies make a 1st round exit, watching the Patriots home crowd boo their team off the field like they usually do when they lose.

TotoreMexico
12-17-2006, 08:26 PM
Those Bills OWNED your team today DolfanTom. Doesn't feel good to be on the flipside, eh? LOL!

P.S. How did that trolling go on the Bills Boards? Here's come crow for ya! :sidelol:

LMAO your team got owned by us:sidelol: :sidelol:

Capt. Dick
12-18-2006, 12:43 AM

You`re 70 yrs. old. STFU, eat your fuk`n pudding and go to bed. Be sure to use your walker, the last time you fell on your fat @ss, you set off the alarms.

btw...we stove-piped your fuk`n team last week so that`s a double STFU.

PhinzN703
12-18-2006, 12:16 PM

Uh didn't NE get owned 2 weeks ago? How can you even be speaking on the subject?

DolfanTom
12-18-2006, 12:26 PM

P.S. How did that trolling go on the Bills Boards? Here's come crow for ya! :sidelol:Oh I am so glad I saw this before noon!!

Are you phucking kidding me w/ this???? It's like this - you and I got in a fight last week, and I kicked your ass up and down the street in front of all your friends. You were bloodied, embarrassed, and crawled home crying to your mommy!. You complained after that I was able to predict where all your punches were going to go, and that I may have stolen video of your fight w/ the guy around the corner earlier this year, but - in the end - your ass was overwhelmingly kicked!!

Then, this week, I pick a fight w/ a guy on the next block and he kicks my ass.

And, now, essentially, you're taunting me for that guy beating me up, when you were absolutely owned by me the week before. Dude, just because you went and beat up that snotty five-year-old down the street yesterday shouldn't make you talk!!!

STFU Patsie DieNasty! You ain't got nothing on me here!! B-lo owned me, not you!!!! You could not look more stupid w/ a thread if you tried!!! You have lost any credibility you had here w/ this. Wait - you didn't have any to begin w/, so now you're like -56 or something.

Go Phuck yourself and Happy Holidays!!!:fire:

B-lo
12-18-2006, 12:33 PM
Oh I am so glad I saw this before noon!!

Are you phucking kidding me w/ this???? It's like this - you and I got in a fight last week, and I kicked your ass up and down the street in front of all your friends. You were bloodied, embarrassed, and crawled home crying to your mommy!. You complained after that I was able to predict where all your punches were going to go, and that I may have stolen video of your fight w/ the guy around the corner earlier this year, but - in the end - your ass was overwhelmingly kicked!!

Then, this week, I pick a fight w/ a guy on the next block and he kicks my ass.

And, now, essentially, you're taunting me for that guy beating me up, when you were absolutely owned by me the week before. Dude, just because you went and beat up that snotty five-year-old down the street yesterday shouldn't make you talk!!!

STFU Patsie DieNasty! You ain't got nothing on me here!! B-lo owned me, not you!!!! You could not look more stupid w/ a thread if you tried!!! You have lost any credibility you had here w/ this. Wait - you didn't have any to begin w/, so now you're like -56 or something.

Go Phuck yourself and Happy Holidays!!!:fire:Hey man, no need for me to rub it in, glad to see you around. Avy looks nice:wink: !There's been some real:boohoo:in around here , I knew you would stand up and take it like a man though. Have a good Holiday see you around X-mas!:cooldude:

retired opfinistic
12-18-2006, 12:36 PM
Hey man, no need for me to rub it in, glad to see you around. Avy looks nice:wink: !There's been some real:boohoo:in around here , I knew you would stand up and take it like a man though. Have a good Holiday see you around X-mas!:cooldude:You're a pro at 'takin' it like a man', eh? Congrats anyway, we still need an avy for you.

B-lo
12-18-2006, 12:52 PM
[QUOTE=opfinistic]You're a pro at 'takin' it like a man', eh? Congrats anyway, we still need an avy for you.[/QUOTE Yea I do need an avy. When I was typing that I knew you would jump all over that w/your sexual phaggat preferences. can't just be straight huh man? You got to show that your phag sexuality is always on your mind.:lol: "go fuk your hat" Happy Holidays!:cooldude:

Capt. Dick
12-18-2006, 12:59 PM
[QUOTE=opfinistic]You're a pro at 'takin' it like a man', eh? Congrats anyway, we still need an avy for you.[/QUOTE Yea I do need an avy. When I was typing that I knew you would jump all over that w/your sexual phaggat preferences. can't just be straight huh man? You got to show that your phag sexuality is always on your mind.:lol: "go fuk your hat" Happy Holidays!:cooldude:

Listen B-low, you`ll either have to figure out the quote function or I`ll be forced to cancel your invite to the "Fuk a Buffalo" contest.

BradTheBillsFan
12-18-2006, 01:06 PM
I sense a bit of tension in this thread.

retired opfinistic
12-18-2006, 01:09 PM
[quote=opfinistic]You're a pro at 'takin' it like a man', eh? Congrats anyway, we still need an avy for you.[/QUOTE Yea I do need an avy. When I was typing that I knew you would jump all over that w/your sexual phaggat preferences. can't just be straight huh man? You got to show that your phag sexuality is always on your mind.:lol: "go fuk your hat" Happy Holidays!:cooldude:Coal for your stocking this year! Hope the kids enjoy all the 'Dollar Store' toys, and your wife likes what the mailman gives her. :lol:

Enjoy the victory, the last win of the season is always sweet!:D

retired opfinistic
12-18-2006, 01:10 PM
I sense a bit of tension in this thread.Nah, just some old chimps flinging poo at eachother.:lol:

like2god
12-18-2006, 04:24 PM
[quote=B-lo]Coal for your stocking this year! Hope the kids enjoy all the 'Dollar Store' toys, and your wife likes what the mailman gives her. :lol:

Enjoy the victory, the last win of the season is always sweet!:D

:lol: :lol: :lol:

like2god
12-18-2006, 04:25 PM
Yea I do need an avy. When I was typing that I knew you would jump all over that w/your sexual phaggat preferences. can't just be straight huh man? You got to show that your phag sexuality is always on your mind.:lol: "go fuk your hat" Happy Holidays!:cooldude:

I'll find an avy for ya. :wink:

B-lo
12-18-2006, 05:37 PM
I'll find an avy for ya. :wink:No thanks!:evil: I wonder how your boy DT's doing? Do you know what happened to him? :confused: Oh yea , that's right the phish got smacked yesterday!:cooldude:

like2god
12-18-2006, 05:49 PM
No thanks!:evil: I wonder how your boy DT's doing? Do you know what happened to him? :confused: Oh yea , that's right the phish got smacked yesterday!:cooldude:

:lol:

I meant a decent avy, not a smack avy. :lol:

I made Tom's Marino avy, Opfin's, IcePhinFan's and a few others. I was trying to be nice. :cooldude:

retired opfinistic
12-18-2006, 05:53 PM

I made Tom's Marino avy, Opfin's, IcePhinFan's and a few others. I was trying to be nice. :cooldude:can you put a used condom in an avy?:lol:

like2god
12-18-2006, 05:54 PM
can you put a used condom in an avy?:lol:

:sidelol:

B-lo
12-18-2006, 06:58 PM

I made Tom's Marino avy, Opfin's, IcePhinFan's and a few others. I was trying to be nice. :cooldude: Oh O.K... I would very much appreciate that. Maybe something w/ The Bills obviously, and then a little Sabre flavor in it too? Kelly is my all time favorite Bill. Let's see what you can come up with. I would Thank you very much, but don't think I could put "mad props to L2G for the avy" in my sig. like I've seen others. I/we have a rep. to uphold here ya know???:lol: :lol: No degrating my grammar in it though.:lol:

B-lo
12-18-2006, 09:37 PM
So what's up , I need an avetar.Me not no how make 1!:lol:

Mike13
12-18-2006, 09:40 PM
http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif (http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/member.php?u=9203)

Even if DT lost that is still funny as hell.

B-lo
12-18-2006, 09:45 PM
http://images.finheaven.com/forums/customavatars/avatar9203_8.gif (http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/member.php?u=9203)

Even if DT lost that is still funny as hell.Yea L2G made some good ones.:lol: Poor TOM!:cooldude:

like2god
12-18-2006, 09:48 PM
So what's up , I need an avetar.Me not no how make 1!:lol:

I'll work on it tonight and have something for ya tomorrow. :cooldude:

B-lo
12-18-2006, 09:50 PM

I'll work on it tonight and have something for ya tomorrow. :cooldude:

.Cool man, no rush.:cooldude:

Type-O
12-18-2006, 09:51 PM