View Full Version : JP LOSER-MAN huh?

directFX
12-17-2006, 05:27 PM
And what do we think of him now?

Maybe time for a new nickname?

:sidelol:

like2god
12-17-2006, 05:29 PM
No, not really. After all, this is the smack forum and he still isn't anything more than an average young quarterback.

Loserman still fits him just fine.

Mike13
12-17-2006, 05:31 PM
Maybe we should call you Balless Bob? Seeing is that you wait for a win to come out of hiding.

Anyway JP is Pretty good, congrats on the win.

directFX
12-17-2006, 05:32 PM
Maybe we should call you Balless Bob? Seeing is that you wait for a win to come out of hiding.

Anyway JP is Pretty good, congrats on the win.

Not any more BALLESS than the FISH FANS from this board over on the Bills board all week....who are NO LONGER THERE!

You know...guys like BLITZKRIEG!!

Mike13
12-17-2006, 07:31 PM
Not any more BALLESS than the FISH FANS from this board over on the Bills board all week....who are NO LONGER THERE!

You know...guys like BLITZKRIEG!!

I don't know who they are or what board it was so I could care less.

Capt. Dick
12-18-2006, 12:35 AM

:sidelol:

What is it with you bills fans wanting to change your names? ok, here`s one...

Duchess of Spikes.

retired opfinistic
12-18-2006, 10:56 AM
And what do we think of him now?

:sidelol:I think he's gonna be awesome. In a Marino/Montana/Manning sense of the word. I bet he'll lead the Bills to 12 consecutive Super Bowl wins and the Bills will rename their stadium 'The Los World' in his honor. He'll have more records than Kiss, Aerosmith, The Rolling Stones and 2-Pac combined. When his career ends they'll re-name the game Losball in his honor. I bet they make a movie about him, starring Arnie as Losman himself. He'll probably run for the Presidency one day and become the leader of the free world!

J/K he still sucks, but boy can he fool Bills fans.