PDA

View Full Version : Joey SUPPORTERS WEHRE YOU AT?

SR 7
12-17-2006, 06:27 PM
where are the denial JOEY SUPPORTERS taht talk **** to REALISTS LIKE ME WHEN i criticize his play even after a WIN and tell me to be happy...thats why i dont bc im a realist and reality is he SUCKS nut cases. there is a reason why we threw 2 passes as teh commentator said passed 5 yards right after the CLEMENT INT.
he is a DOUCHEBAG. end of story.

Bonedoc7777
12-17-2006, 06:35 PM
yikes

HelloMotto
12-17-2006, 06:36 PM
where are the denial JOEY SUPPORTERS taht talk **** to REALISTS LIKE ME WHEN i criticize his play even after a WIN and tell me to be happy...thats why i dont bc im a realist and reality is he SUCKS nut cases. there is a reason why we threw 2 passes as teh commentator said passed 5 yards right after the CLEMENT INT.

he is a good backup qb that is it. we will not be any good until we get a franchise qb. same crap as last year when we passed on brees. what a joke the qb and left tackle position has been for years.

WISfinfan13
12-17-2006, 06:37 PM
Here i am...Today i supported Joey Harrington...Begining of the year i supported Daunte...Next week if we decide to start Cleo im a supporter...if Joey is the starting quarterback on christmas...im a joey supporter...Im sick of everyone bickering about this...i consider my self a true fan and that makes me nothing but A DOLPHINS SUPPORTER...

Roman529
12-17-2006, 06:38 PM
I'm hiding :baghead:

feelthepain
12-17-2006, 06:42 PM

Were you telling everyone how wrong you were about Joey after the Bears game?? Or the Pats game??? My guess would be no, but here you are when he has a bad game telling everyone what a genius you are because you know it all. I'm sure you're highly respected here for your football knowledge....BTW, how many passes were dropped today?? Would you care to place any of the blame on the WR's??

dolpns13
12-17-2006, 06:43 PM
Were you telling everyone how wrong you were about Joey after the Bears game?? Or the Pats game??? My guess would be no, but here you are when he has a bad game telling everyone what a genius you are because you know it all. I'm sure you're highly respected here for your football knowledge.

:sidelol: Or lack thereof

I support anyone behind center..Shake it off Joey

Rocky Raccoon
12-17-2006, 06:43 PM
he's a Dolphin, so I will continue to support him.

phinphanforever
12-17-2006, 06:46 PM
I support whoever is playing but I have never believed that JH is the answer. one could argue that he has only been responsible for one of our wins (Detroit) but has been the main reason we have lost a few games.
JH is an adequate back-up. He's not good enough to win games on his own. He just can't make certain throws and he often makes at least one critical mistake every game. He managed a few games well this season, but on the whole, I have never been comfortable with him as the starter.

SR 7
12-17-2006, 07:07 PM
Were you telling everyone how wrong you were about Joey after the Bears game?? Or the Pats game??? My guess would be no, but here you are when he has a bad game telling everyone what a genius you are because you know it all. I'm sure you're highly respected here for your football knowledge....BTW, how many passes were dropped today?? Would you care to place any of the blame on the WR's??

go read my posts I DID say it. SO before you TALK SMACK read adn get your FACTS as i said earlier even wehn we won I SAID HE IS A NO GO QB so plz dont talk **** for no reason. thanks have a great day.

SR 7
12-17-2006, 07:12 PM

yes i would but when CC has to dive 4 yards BACK towards the line on his knees an inch away from being out of bounce i dont expect a miracle catch considered a drop. there were 5 drops, 3 mcmike, 1 morris, and 1 chambers. wahts the others? any more questions? i didnt say im a geniuos i said im a REALIST. therefore taht answered your "my guess would be no" statement.

mcmike dropped em yea, but the commentators said himself he was getting balls thrown sideways and at bad locations. ok blame him if you want, but facts are facts. mannings WR's dropped 7 passes last week, what was his QB rating? 0.0? 16 yards passing?

my guess would be no on this one.

SR 7
12-17-2006, 07:12 PM
I support whoever is playing but I have never believed that JH is the answer. one could argue that he has only been responsible for one of our wins (Detroit) but has been the main reason we have lost a few games.
JH is an adequate back-up. He's not good enough to win games on his own. He just can't make certain throws and he often makes at least one critical mistake every game. He managed a few games well this season, but on the whole, I have never been comfortable with him as the starter.

thats all he might ever be able to do, manage a game. we dont need a game manager, we had it for 7 yeras or so, we need a PLAYMAKER.

Mike13
12-17-2006, 07:27 PM
I support whomever is behind center, but Joey is clearly not the answer.