PDA

View Full Version : pissed OFF! damn man

SR 7
12-17-2006, 06:55 PM
so can someone tell me why SABAN STILL BLITZES ZT AND NOT CROWdER?! im sorry i love the guy but i honestly think he is a moron at times. WHAT GOOD DOES ZT BLITZ DO OTEHR THEN GET HIS *** BANGED UP? CROWDER always pressures the QB on a blitz, ZT can't pass the line to even get close 98% of the time.

and today showed why will allen is a number 2 CB and goodman a #3/4 CB. we need a number one and i think clements would compliment allen very well. goodmans play was PATHETIC on that TD and so was ALLEN/BELL on taht screw up TE TD.

another thing, maybe if we had a QB to pass the damn ball past the 5 yard line we would be ok and not be obvous on play calling/whats coming up next.

IM SICK and tired of this bs. its ****ing DISGUSTING. i wish there was a way i could contact them and throw in all the damn facts and let out all this fustration. if i lived in miami, ooo man.

o ya another thing, we need TALLER DB's and PLAYMAKERS not losers that just jump up for a blal thats already in the hands of a wr. its as if they always JUMP when its TOO late and i still have yet to seen Allen (will) try to make a play on a ball for an INT. the only guy is goodman that made a play 2 times all year and 1 was a penalty the other was early today. other then that, we have NO PLAYMAKERS in taht secondary other hten bell i guess.

Roman529
12-17-2006, 06:58 PM
After about the third or fourth McMike dropped pass I stopped caring....usually I am pissed when the Phins lose but hey it is not worth ruining my whole Sunday anymore. If McMike or Chambers played hard and would give it some effort maybe I would care more. But I am tired of the same old crap year after year. :rolleyes:

WISfinfan13
12-17-2006, 06:59 PM
dude stop venting...everyones pissed off im sick of reading your crappy threads

SR 7
exactly, its the same BS non damn stop.

SR 7
dude stop venting...everyones pissed off im sick of reading your crappy threads

then dont ****ing read it. did someone make u read it or ur bored at home and decide to read it adn then make a stupid remark like that? get a life.

djphinfan
12-17-2006, 07:01 PM
I agree,what makes me really upset is that this should be a hungry team,what has this team ever done to play up and down depending on the opponent,who the hell do they think they are.
The south beach dolphins are back

elite14eva
12-17-2006, 07:01 PM
After about the third or fourth McMike dropped pass I stopped caring....usually I am pissed when the Phins lose but hey it is not worth ruining my whole Sunday anymore. If McMike or Chambers played hard and would give it some effort maybe I would care more. But I am tired of the same old crap year after year. :rolleyes:i agree trade them both.

phinphanforever
12-17-2006, 07:03 PM
so can someone tell me why SABAN STILL BLITZES ZT AND NOT CROWdER?! im sorry i love the guy but i honestly think he is a moron at times. WHAT GOOD DOES ZT BLITZ DO OTEHR THEN GET HIS *** BANGED UP? CROWDER always pressures the QB on a blitz, ZT can't pass the line to even get close 98% of the time.

and today showed why will allen is a number 2 CB and goodman a #3/4 CB. we need a number one and i think clements would compliment allen very well. goodmans play was PATHETIC on that TD and so was ALLEN/BELL on taht screw up TE TD.

another thing, maybe if we had a QB to pass the damn ball past the 5 yard line we would be ok and not be obvous on play calling/whats coming up next.

IM SICK and tired of this bs. its ****ing DISGUSTING. i wish there was a way i could contact them and throw in all the damn facts and let out all this fustration. if i lived in miami, ooo man.

o ya another thing, we need TALLER DB's and PLAYMAKERS not losers that just jump up for a blal thats already in the hands of a wr. its as if they always JUMP when its TOO late and i still have yet to seen Allen (will) try to make a play on a ball for an INT. the only guy is goodman that made a play 2 times all year and 1 was a penalty the other was early today. other then that, we have NO PLAYMAKERS in taht secondary other hten bell i guess.
I don't think we'll be able to afford Clements. The secondary played one of their worst games in a long tiem, but I actually don't think it is as bas as some on this site. Many of the players are still fairly young and I think the future bodes well.
I don't think getting a top flight DB in the off season is our number one priority. I think we need to draft a DT (NT) with our top pick unless someone is left on the board that Saban just can't pass up on.
I 'd like to see us go after a LB in free agency, and possibly an O-lineman, although O-lineman rarley have a lot of success imemdiately when they change teams.

SR 7
12-17-2006, 07:15 PM
I don't think we'll be able to afford Clements. The secondary played one of their worst games in a long tiem, but I actually don't think it is as bas as some on this site. Many of the players are still fairly young and I think the future bodes well.
I don't think getting a top flight DB in the off season is our number one priority. I think we need to draft a DT (NT) with our top pick unless someone is left on the board that Saban just can't pass up on.
I 'd like to see us go after a LB in free agency, and possibly an O-lineman, although O-lineman rarley have a lot of success imemdiately when they change teams.

there are 2 oline worth picking up adn they will be gone quickly for a load of money. DT is not a major need at the moment. we got 2 DT's in teh making not including M Wright. we have more pressing needs for a top pick ala LB, DE possibly, LT hands down, and QB/WR. problem is, not many of em worth taking by the time they reach us. no need to reach for a player so it will be BPA most likley based on a SLIGHT need.

Mike13
12-17-2006, 07:26 PM
Yeah I'm pissed too.