PDA

View Full Version : I give no props to the Bills

stickman
12-17-2006, 07:13 PM
They suck....we can't beat them. They always have our number. By far, my most hated team in the NFL. I always dread this game because our guys don't get up for it. Maybe when we can play on a consistant basis we can turn the tide. Don't mean to be negative, I am just tired of losing and piss poor coaching as well as players that don't play to their potential.

baalworship
12-17-2006, 07:15 PM
Well at least you're not bitter....

MillerTime
12-17-2006, 07:15 PM
haha, wat a loser

no props to the bills??:lol:

stickman
12-17-2006, 07:18 PM
Hey millertime.....how many Super Bowls have your boys won? Eastcoast redneck.

Rocky Raccoon
12-17-2006, 07:20 PM
oh stop being a sore loser. The Bills whooped us today, period.

Bonedoc7777
12-17-2006, 07:24 PM
they played good and took advantage of our mistakes, losman made a fee good throws and the phins let the weather bother them and the bills did not

Rocky Raccoon
12-17-2006, 07:25 PM
they played good and took advantage of our mistakes, losman made a fee good throws and the phins let the weather bother them and the bills did not

the Bills may have something in Losman afterall. He has had a solid season.

Bonedoc7777
12-17-2006, 07:28 PM
he seems to make that play if you know what i mean, but that is what you get when you draft a guy in round one and wait him out, i think that the harrington deal was the same thought, but joey still is looking for that something

phinphan11
12-17-2006, 07:30 PM
I give no props to the Bills

Hmm, kinda sounds like Brady, about the Phins, after last weekends butt whippin he took.

Mad Bomber
12-17-2006, 07:35 PM
They suck....we can't beat them.

Great post. :rolleyes2 : What does this say about your team then?

B-lo
12-17-2006, 07:50 PM
They suck....we can't beat them. They always have our number. By far, my most hated team in the NFL. I always dread this game because our guys don't get up for it. Maybe when we can play on a consistant basis we can turn the tide. Don't mean to be negative, I am just tired of losing and piss poor coaching as well as players that don't play to their potential.Hey "dic kman", your a fukin ret@rd!!! No props is fine , you know you got your as$ kicked up and down the field , your as# was handed to you!!!! And you know it , what is really said is your not MAN enough to admit it!!!!:cooldude: Go fuk yourself "dic kman"!!

MegaFinz
12-17-2006, 08:45 PM
Hey "dic kman", your a fukin ret@rd!!! No props is fine , you know you got your as$ kicked up and down the field , your as# was handed to you!!!! And you know it , what is really said is your not MAN enough to admit it!!!!:cooldude: Go fuk yourself "dic kman"!!
Why dont you shut your f##### mouth you mother fr you aren't nothin but a punk.

B-lo
12-17-2006, 08:57 PM
Why dont you shut your f##### mouth you mother fr you aren't nothin but a punk.Suk a dik ! You fuking phaggat! The only punk bytch around here is you! Can't man up when you get our as# KICKED???Punk bytch!!:lol: STFU and stop:boohoo: .

TheMadCap
12-17-2006, 09:07 PM

right on. Cause Miami hasn't won a Super Bowl since, what, 1973? Wow...

Deep2Evans
12-17-2006, 09:30 PM

Isnt Flordia on the Eascoast? Pretty sure it is. And Miami is in Flordia, so.

Keep living in the past though. Have fun with that.

SWEEP.

Rudythe Buffalo
12-18-2006, 12:32 AM
They suck....we can't beat them. They always have our number. By far, my most hated team in the NFL. I always dread this game because our guys don't get up for it. Maybe when we can play on a consistant basis we can turn the tide. Don't mean to be negative, I am just tired of losing and piss poor coaching as well as players that don't play to their potential. read the avatar!!!!!

BradTheBillsFan
12-18-2006, 12:51 AM
Two words.

SHUTOUT BABY!

Props or no props we whipped your *****. TWICE.

Go Bills.

Capt. Dick
12-18-2006, 03:18 AM
Two words.

SHUTOUT BABY!

Yeah, that is sad, but we don`t much give a sh!t about your lineage.

B-lo
12-18-2006, 03:01 PM
read the avatar!!!!!Hey man , nice avetar! Where can I get one similar?
:evil:

Victor7
12-18-2006, 03:09 PM
oh stop being a sore loser. The Bills whooped us today, period.

Finally a Miami fan willing to be smart and accept the loss the way it was.

Kudos Rocky

John from Hemet
12-18-2006, 06:18 PM
I know this might not make me very popular with my fellow bills fans but....

How about some class huh? I mean.....yeah we won....yeah it was a sweep....yeah it was a gooseegg....

But they know it just as much as we do.....time to win like we have done it before?

B-lo
12-18-2006, 06:51 PM
I know this might not make me very popular with my fellow bills fans but....

How about some class huh? I mean.....yeah we won....yeah it was a sweep....yeah it was a gooseegg....

But they know it just as much as we do.....time to win like we have done it before?I totally agree, but sometimes posts are un-smackable.You know the one's that start w/you ain't won a superbowl , we have, you suck. Things like that after a performance like that MUST be smacked!:cooldude:

Shula Come Back!
12-18-2006, 07:23 PM
I friggin' hate the Buffalo Bills! I mean really hate! Ever since the 90's when they lost 472639273092873 Superbowls in a row, and beat Miami a few times along the way ruining Marino's last real shot at a title, I have hated them! I hate them more than the Jets and Pats because we always beat the Pats at least once each year, and we usually split with the Jets, but the Bills have our number. It's like they're getting revenge for the 70's domination for the rest of their lives! I hate them! Really hate! HATRED! Pure hatred! real true hate! Oh, congrats on the win though! You punks got a good winning streak going on too! Too bad ours had to end!........................But, real hatred..................................................................I mean hate............real hate!.............................................................................................hate!...........................
hate!;;.598437800*&*(^*()&(*&*^*)&)*_(^&%#^*@..................hate............

Shula Come Back!
12-18-2006, 07:24 PM
.............................hate!.............................:tantrum::mad::fire::shakeno:

TheMadCap
12-18-2006, 07:24 PM
I friggin' hate the Buffalo Bills! I mean really hate! Ever since the 90's when they lost 472639273092873 Superbowls in a row, and beat Miami a few times along the way ruining Marino's last real shot at a title, I have hated them! I hate them more than the Jets and Pats because we always beat the Pats at least once each year, and we usually split with the Jets, but the Bills have our number. It's like they're getting revenge for the 70's domination for the rest of their lives! I hate them! Really hate! HATRED! Pure hatred! real true hate! Oh, congrats on the win though! You punks got a good winning streak going on too! Too bad ours had to end!........................But, real hatred..................................................................I mean hate............real hate!.............................................................................................hate!...........................
hate!;;.598437800*&*(^*()&(*&*^*)&)*_(^&%#^*@..................hate............

Now that is some hate! Well done!

Shula Come Back!
12-18-2006, 07:36 PM
Now that is some hate! Well done!
Thank you!..........................real, real hate though! .........real hate!!!!!!

B-lo
12-18-2006, 09:21 PM
Thank you!..........................real, real hate though! .........real hate!!!!!! r\Respect the passion, Love the avy !!:cooldude:

Shula Come Back!
12-19-2006, 06:50 PM
r\Respect the passion, Love the avy !!:cooldude:

Thanks! Real hate though.....Pure hatred!