PDA

View Full Version : BILLS fan here

Bills Fan 06
12-17-2006, 07:29 PM
I argued with you guys all week, and you told me that you were a better team than week 2

What is the excuse this time, and don't tell me it was the weather because you told me that weather wasnt a factor.

Good luck with your draft pick, because we all know thats all you got to look forward to.

we beat you 2 times this year and one was a shut out, so officially..........

THE BILLS OWN THE TITLE

Brown42000
12-17-2006, 07:30 PM
Do you really have to ask what the problem was.

Bills Fan 06
12-17-2006, 07:32 PM
HAHAHAHA no but can you just admit we were better than you this year

elite14eva
12-17-2006, 07:35 PM
yeah this year your the better team we sucked today.

Nick13
12-17-2006, 07:36 PM
I argued with you guys all week, and you told me that you were a better team than week 2

What is the excuse this time, and don't tell me it was the weather because you told me that weather wasnt a factor.

Good luck with your draft pick, because we all know thats all you got to look forward to.

we beat you 2 times this year and one was a shut out, so officially..........

THE BILLS OWN THE TITLE

what else are you looking forward to? free agency? cause i'm sorry, but last time i checked the Bills arent in playoff contention either.

Ozfin77
12-17-2006, 07:36 PM
After this, If anyone posts in reply to this stirrer, then you're just as bad as he is.....just lookin' for a fight.

He wants you to bite....Dont give him the satisfaction. :wink:

Squish_The_Fish
12-17-2006, 07:39 PM
what else are you looking forward to? free agency? cause i'm sorry, but last time i checked the Bills arent in playoff contention either.
Bills are one game out of the playoffs...

SQuinn17
12-17-2006, 07:39 PM
THE BILLS OWN THE TITLE
and exactly what title is that? the title for not making the playoffs either? thats a pretty crappy title ya go there buddy.

Trackstar
12-17-2006, 07:40 PM
HAHAHAHA no but can you just admit we were better than you this year

You're right. The Bills are the better team this year. We flat out sucked today and the Bills played well in horrible conditions. We've had our share of good games this year, beating the Bears and the Pats.

But I wouldn't brag to much there Bills Fan, it's like saying your crap smells better than ours. Well congratulations.

Mad Bomber
12-17-2006, 07:41 PM

Agreed. But no Bills fan that isn't wearing a straightjacket expected the Bills to make the playoffs this year. The team coming into this year was a train wreck. I was looking forward to the Bills IMPROVING to 7-9 or better. So far I'm happy at the improvement this team has made.

The Dolphins, on the other hand, were picked by many at the beginning of the year to be a SB contender. I'm frankly surprised at how poorly they played during the first half of the season. You need to ditch Mularkey....

Muck
12-17-2006, 07:44 PM

I didn't realize Buffalo was going to the playoffs.

Mike13
12-17-2006, 07:44 PM
Congrats on the win.

DOLFAN1967
12-17-2006, 07:45 PM
YEA YEA YEA what you want a pin or button? dude for starters most of the wins you have against us we give you, I have yet to see you go out and take a game from us. i really hope you would win a game by more than 3/4 points when a team has 25 penalties, or if a team drops 10 passes. ive bet we save all our worst games when we play barfalloo. hey what happened when you played the bears brother? you looked like the worst team in the nfl. then you have some so called great game against us?Also for the record dont ever compare our fran to youres. We have been one of the best teams for accmplishments in the nfl. Till you win a super bowl plz have respect for Dolphins.

MegaFinz
12-17-2006, 08:54 PM
Bills are one game out of the playoffs...
The bills aren't going to make the playoffs you sound so rediculous lol lol what a frikin idiot thanks for the laugh.

B-lo
12-17-2006, 09:01 PM
YEA YEA YEA what you want a pin or button? dude for starters most of the wins you have against us we give you, I have yet to see you go out and take a game from us. i really hope you would win a game by more than 3/4 points when a team has 25 penalties, or if a team drops 10 passes. ive bet we save all our worst games when we play barfalloo. hey what happened when you played the bears brother? you looked like the worst team in the nfl. then you have some so called great game against us?Also for the record dont ever compare our fran to youres. We have been one of the best teams for accmplishments in the nfl. Till you win a super bowl plz have respect for Dolphins.:boohoo: :boohoo: I see we have another punk bytch that can't man up!!! You got your fuking as# KICKED today!!! Who gives a fuk right now what happened in the fukin 70's? Man up punk bytch, you got fukin OWNED!! Take it like a man , not a fukin:boohoo: !!!!

Capt. Dick
12-18-2006, 12:27 AM
I didn't realize Buffalo was going to the playoffs.

Scalper sold `em tickets.

Capt. Dick
12-18-2006, 03:23 AM
Joey Harrington :sidelol:

If someone accused you of being an annoying little sh!t, would they be mistaken?