PDA

View Full Version : J - E - T - S, Suck! Suck! Suck!

Vertical Limit
12-18-2006, 01:43 PM
I'm still SUPER pissed off about last night's loss. We lost to the Bills? Are you kidding me? :shakeno:

WHAT EVER! We still have two games left, and I am still a Miami Dolphin fan. There's nothing more I can ask for than to go out strong. On my Christmas List, it says KNOCK OUT THE JETS FROM THE PLAYOFF CHASE.

I am hyped up for this game, and I hope we spoil their chances. If we're not going to the playoffs, the JETS ARE NOT GOING EITHER! They have to go through us first to get there!

:jetssuck: :jetssuck: :jetssuck:

emocomputerjock
12-18-2006, 01:45 PM
It's still too early, the pain is too new...

retired opfinistic
12-18-2006, 01:46 PM
Wooot!

finz72
12-18-2006, 01:49 PM
I'm still SUPER pissed off about last night's loss. We lost to the Bills? Are you kidding me? :shakeno:

WHAT EVER! We still have two games left, and I am still a Miami Dolphin fan. There's nothing more I can ask for than to go out strong. On my Christmas List, it says KNOCK OUT THE JETS FROM THE PLAYOFF CHASE.

I am hyped up for this game, and I hope we spoil their chances. If we're not going to the playoffs, the JETS ARE NOT GOING EITHER! They have to go through us first to get there!

:jetssuck: :jetssuck: :jetssuck:AMEN!!!!!!!

DolfinDave
12-18-2006, 02:00 PM
Man that would be great to be the team to knock the Jets out of the playoffs.

Roman529
12-18-2006, 02:04 PM
I want to see Pennington cry on the sidelines, and their fans too. :lol:

LABillzFan
12-18-2006, 02:06 PM

:jetssuck: :jetssuck: :jetssuck:I'm just curious: would you prefer you stick with Pennington, or would you go to Lemon?

BleedinGreenNC
12-18-2006, 02:07 PM
You guys came back strong at the end of the season, definitely a great job!!

Should be a great game, looking forward to this, at least we are not going to have a losing season after everyone and their mother picked us to finish last in the division, good luck all, and have a great Christmas!!

BLITZKRIEG
12-18-2006, 02:08 PM
I hate the Jets with a passion, but we're the team that sucks.....

PHINZ RULE!!!!

emocomputerjock
12-18-2006, 02:09 PM
I'm just curious: would you prefer you stick with Pennington, or would you go to Lemon?

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

Please clarify?

LABillzFan
12-18-2006, 02:10 PM
http://www.dayorama.com/archives/celebgal_06_stuart.jpg

Please clarify?Sorry. I meant Harrington. Brain fart.

emocomputerjock
12-18-2006, 02:11 PM
Sorry. I meant Harrington. Brain fart.

It's all good, plus, it gave me a chance to use that image :D

Vertical Limit
12-18-2006, 02:15 PM
I'm just curious: would you prefer you stick with Pennington, or would you go to Lemon?
I rather go with Jason Taylor behind center at this point. :lol: All the QB's we picked up this offseason are average at best. But between Culpepper, Harrington, and Cleo Lemon, I guess it doesn't hurt to start Cleo Lemon, though yesterday he showed signs of Culpepper [holding on to the ball too long..], and signs of Harrington [passes getting batted down, real quick decision making, not letting the play form]. The last drive did show some promise, he showed mobility and accurancy [reminds me of Jason Campbell, which ISN'T much of a comparism]. But come on, who are we kidding here. That last drive was garbage time.

We must draft a REAL franchise quarterback. Last time we drafted a quarterback, we were set for 17 seasons.

Also, Nick Saban said in the PC there is NO quarterback controversy, and that Joey will start. :shakeno:

tay0365
12-18-2006, 02:21 PM

Oh Oh....here come the Jets fans. :rolleyes2

LABillzFan
12-18-2006, 02:22 PM
But come on, who are we kidding here. That last drive was garbage time.Yes and no. Our D wanted the shutout. Lemon showed a very strong arm and some pretty good pocket presence. Not sure how he'd hold up an entire game, but at this point, I'd play him if he really is there as an option for the future.

Sal Lisitano
12-18-2006, 02:34 PM
Go Fins!!!

PhinsRock
12-18-2006, 02:45 PM
Just start Lemon, PLEASE!!!

gillderais
12-18-2006, 02:53 PM

:woot:

85inthehall
12-18-2006, 02:58 PM
keep it straight - Jason Taylor is the only one that gets to cry during these games LOL

Marino's Dad
12-18-2006, 03:47 PM
Just face it we are a better team than you guys. Admit it.

Tanginius
12-18-2006, 03:48 PM
Jets 31
Dolphins 13

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif rule!

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

shanem40
12-18-2006, 04:53 PM
Jets 31
Dolphins 13

http://www.jetsinsider.net/forums/images/smilies/jets_logo1.gif rule!

http://img134.imageshack.us/img134/3900/2c1yp1.jpg
The jets are a disgraceful football organization with terrible front running fans and history of losing. There most famous player is and overrated drunk who is famous for pantyhose commercials and one stupid guarantee also they don’t even have there own stadium

Tanginius
12-18-2006, 04:55 PM
they don’t even have there own stadium

maybe not, but we're going to kick your *** in your own stadium!

shanem40
12-18-2006, 04:58 PM
maybe not, but we're going to kick your *** in your own stadium!:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: o and i have a qestion for thoes so called new yorkers that will be at the game if ney is so great why dont you guy go back there

Dolphins561
12-18-2006, 05:03 PM
maybe not, but we're going to kick your *** in your own stadium!

Care to show back up to this site come next Tuesday?

Tanginius
12-18-2006, 05:07 PM
Of course I will... I want you all to eat the crow the J... E... T... S... Jets... Jets... JETS and I will be serving!

and please feel free to come over to JetsInsider.com and talk some trash on our board :)

Care to show back up to this site come next Tuesday?

Dolphins561
12-18-2006, 05:09 PM
Of course I will... I want you all to eat the crow the J... E... T... S... Jets... Jets... JETS and I will be serving!

and please feel free to come over to JetsInsider.com and talk some trash on our board :)

That's the thing, I don't want to talk trash - I want to talk football.

See you next Tuesday...

Don't poke a wounded bear... Remember, only 8 days ago we spanked the Pats... We have nothing to lose and everything to take from the Jets.

Tanginius
12-18-2006, 05:12 PM
Thanks again for knocking them down a notch! You've kept us alive to win the division :goof:

That's the thing, I don't want to talk trash - I want to talk football.

See you next Tuesday...

Don't poke a wounded bear... Remember, only 8 days ago we spanked the Pats... We have nothing to lose and everything to take from the Jets.

Dolphins561
12-18-2006, 05:14 PM
Thanks again for knocking them down a notch! You've kept us alive to win the division :goof:

That makes a whole lot of sense...

BleedinGreenNC
12-18-2006, 05:18 PM
The jets are a disgraceful football organization with terrible front running fans and history of losing. There most famous player is and overrated drunk who is famous for pantyhose commercials and one stupid guarantee also they don’t even have there own stadium

Now i know you dont even know anything about football. Front running fans? and history of losing? Those two comments dont belong in the same sentence.

And by the way, that drunk has a SB ring.

We dont need a stadium, our fans use yours.

Dolphins561
12-18-2006, 05:20 PM
We dont need a stadium, our fans use yours.

Of course they do, because like most NY based fans, they don't live there anymore! :sidelol:

Enjoy Dolphins Stadium this week, that's the last time the Jets will see it before next season... The Dolphins too!

shanem40
12-18-2006, 05:25 PM
Now i know you dont even know anything about football. Front running fans? and history of losing? Those two comments dont belong in the same sentence.

And by the way, that drunk has a SB ring.

We dont need a stadium, our fans use yours.i makes tons of sesnce history of losing you have won the divison three time since the 60s and your fans only run there big newyork mouths when you are winning and you shouldnt be proud to use our staduim becuse if new york is so great then why do you live in south fla you should go back to the big ***HOLE

BleedinGreenNC
12-18-2006, 05:27 PM
i makes tons of sesnce history of losing you have won the divison three time since the 60s and your fans only run there big newyork mouths when you are winning and you shouldnt be proud to use our staduim becuse if new york is so great then why do you live in south fla you should go back to the big ***HOLE

Have you ever heard of a period?

BwanaZulia
12-18-2006, 05:36 PM

Sorry, only Dolphins (ahem JT) cry at a loss.

The FinFans should be crying about 5 years of no playoffs, about horrible choices by the front office, about dashed hopes of Super Bowl dreams.

BZ

shanem40
12-18-2006, 05:41 PM

The FinFans should be crying about 5 years of no playoffs, about horrible choices by the front office, about dashed hopes of Super Bowl dreams.

BZwent went to the playoffs the 5 year before that and you guys talk like the jets have a winning history .. the dolphins do have the highest winning percent in nfl history

Dolphins561
12-18-2006, 05:42 PM

BZ

:bong:

BleedinGreenNC
12-18-2006, 05:49 PM
went went to the playoffs the 5 year before that and you guys talk like the jets have a winning history .. the dolphins do have the highest winning percent in nfl history

When was the last you made the playoffs?

Type-O
12-18-2006, 09:30 PM
I want to see Pennington cry on the sidelines, and their fans too. :lol:are you kidding me? this coming from a guy/maybe girl who roots for the team that had their tough guy crying on the sidelines at the meadowlands.

Type-O
12-18-2006, 09:32 PM
The jets are a disgraceful football organization with terrible front running fans and history of losing. There most famous player is and overrated drunk who is famous for pantyhose commercials and one stupid guarantee also they don’t even have there own stadiumfreaking moron! WE fill "your" stadium. Your games are often subject to blackouts. you wear gay colors. please don't refer to another organization as disgraceful:shakeno:

nyjunc
12-19-2006, 08:25 AM

Our guys don't cry, if you want the a player who cries it's none other than your Jason taylor.

nyjunc
12-19-2006, 08:26 AM

ANCIENT histopry of losing, current history of losing would be your team which hasn't made the playoffs in FIVE years! and when yuo used to make the playoffs you got humiliated every year:lol:

BleedinGreenNC
12-19-2006, 09:58 AM
i makes tons of sesnce history of losing you have won the divison three time since the 60s and your fans only run there big newyork mouths when you are winning and you shouldnt be proud to use our staduim becuse if new york is so great then why do you live in south fla you should go back to the big ***HOLE

Where did you get that i live in Florida? NC buddy.

BwanaZulia
12-19-2006, 10:20 AM
went went to the playoffs the 5 year before that and you guys talk like the jets have a winning history .. the dolphins do have the highest winning percent in nfl history

That must be nice, too bad you can't win now. Too bad all those wins still don't stop the fact that you suck now, look like you are going to suck next year and STILL the Jets own you over all.

The Dolphins problems are deep. Bad personnel choices, bad coaching and no QB.

Jets Vs Dolphins:
Wins: 42
Losses: 39
Ties: 1

BZ

BleedinGreenNC
12-19-2006, 10:36 AM
Go easy on the poor kid BZ, he might start wetting himself!

bill parcells
12-19-2006, 10:40 AM
Funny..a 17 year old lecturing Jet fans on history..have you ever been to a Jet/Dolphin game in your own stadium??

It should be embarrassing to you that there are soooo many Jet fans in attendance..

Also..a Guarantee that comes true..is far from stupid..try again

retired opfinistic
12-19-2006, 10:43 AM
That must be nice, too bad you can't win now. Too bad all those wins still don't stop the fact that you suck now, look like you are going to suck next year and STILL the Jets own you over all.

The Dolphins problems are deep. Bad personnel choices, bad coaching and no QB.

Jets Vs Dolphins:
Wins: 42
Losses: 39
Ties: 1

BZOne of few teams that have a winning record against us. A win on Xmas and a sweep in '07 will have us even-steven.

BleedinGreenNC
12-19-2006, 10:46 AM
One of few teams that have a winning record against us. A win on Xmas and a sweep in '07 will have us even-steven.

Very true, our history has not been great, but at least we can say that we have at least 1 SB, unlike that other team.:rolleyes:

retired opfinistic
12-19-2006, 11:01 AM
Very true, our history has not been great, but at least we can say that we have at least 1 SB, unlike that other team.:rolleyes::lol: Go on, tell us who you're talking about.

The Patsies? No, I think they won a few.

The Fins? No, they've won a couple.

The Jets? No, they've got one, too.

Hmmmm... who could it be?

BleedinGreenNC
12-19-2006, 11:04 AM
:lol: Go on, tell us who you're talking about.

The Patsies? No, I think they won a few.

The Fins? No, they've won a couple.

The Jets? No, they've got one, too.

Hmmmm... who could it be?

I shall not talk about he who walks behind the rose!!:D

BwanaZulia
12-19-2006, 11:14 AM
One of few teams that have a winning record against us. A win on Xmas and a sweep in '07 will have us even-steven.

I will put that prediction right up on the Big Board of Predictions right next to the Dolphins in the Super Bowl this year.

BZ

finfan01
12-19-2006, 11:16 AM
I will put that prediction right up on the Big Board of Predictions right next to the Dolphins in the Super Bowl this year.

BZ

:tongue:

nyjunc
12-19-2006, 02:58 PM

Technically you are 4 back, the records don't include possteason so we are officially 42-38-1 against you.

INPHINITY
12-19-2006, 10:22 PM
Technically you are 4 back, the records don't include possteason so we are officially 42-38-1 against you. More junc.:shakeno:

BleedinGreenNC
12-20-2006, 02:45 PM
:goof:

BwanaZulia
12-26-2006, 11:45 AM

Meet Karma.

BZ

BleedinGreenNC
12-26-2006, 11:52 AM
Meet Karma.

BZ

Could this Christmas have gotten any better?

Guaranteed the Phins a losing season!!:sidelol:

retired opfinistic
12-26-2006, 11:57 AM

*flings some poo in your direction*

BleedinGreenNC
12-26-2006, 12:06 PM
*flings some poo in your direction*

Holds up Harrington Jersey and watches the poo splatter all over it!!

BleedinGreenNC
12-26-2006, 12:55 PM
Man that would be great to be the team to knock the Jets out of the playoffs.

Um, you have to be in the playoffs in order to knock someone out, FYI.

gillderais
01-08-2007, 06:53 PM

Put a fork in the Jets, they are done.

BleedinGreenNC
01-08-2007, 07:26 PM
Put a fork in the Jets, they are done.

You went and dug this up?

And the Jet's were done yesterday, not today!! Weak smack!

nyjunc
01-09-2007, 06:07 AM
The Jets played a touigh game on Sunday, the final score wasn't indicative of how tough the game was. It was a 7 pt game w/ just over 5 mins to play, if we can stay healthy and have a good offseason we'll have a chance to knock off NE next year.

icephinfan
01-09-2007, 06:57 PM
Several Jets veterans will be released before March. The most likely candidates: RB Kevan Barlow, RB Derrick Blaylock, WR Justin McCareins and QB Patrick Ramsey.
-- New York Daily News

:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

Mike13
01-09-2007, 08:46 PM
Those guys are decent.^

BleedinGreenNC
01-09-2007, 09:44 PM
Several Jets veterans will be released before March. The most likely candidates: RB Kevan Barlow, RB Derrick Blaylock, WR Justin McCareins and QB Patrick Ramsey.
-- New York Daily News

:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

I dont see the joke.

icephinfan
01-09-2007, 10:04 PM
I dont see the joke.

Because your a Jets fan.:evil:

BleedinGreenNC
01-10-2007, 09:50 AM
Because your a Jets fan.:evil:

I guess it's the same as when you guys picked up DC and JH:rolleyes:

retired opfinistic
01-10-2007, 09:51 AM
You went and dug this up?

And the Jet's were done yesterday, not today!! Weak smack!
'sup?

BleedinGreenNC
01-10-2007, 10:34 AM
You just want to show your sig!!

SpurzN703
01-10-2007, 10:45 AM
When was the last you made the playoffs?

When did you last win the Super Bowl? Whats the Super Bowl you ask? That's why they play the game, to win the Super Bowl.

Ohhh, you thought getting to the playoffs was the goal? Hahahaha, no no, it's the Super Bowl.

And yes, you haven't been in ages, just like us.

Silly goose

Type-O
01-10-2007, 10:58 AM
When did you last win the Super Bowl? Whats the Super Bowl you ask? That's why they play the game, to win the Super Bowl.

Ohhh, you thought getting to the playoffs was the goal? Hahahaha, no no, it's the Super Bowl.

And yes, you haven't been in ages, just like us.

Silly goose
That's about as weak as it gets. Yeah,the goal is to win the Superbowl,but i would rather have successful seasons than not,like you guys. I would rather have a season like we just had,a young core and a load of cap room heading to more success than be like your organization trying to become the new Detroit Lions.

SpurzN703
01-10-2007, 12:33 PM
That's about as weak as it gets. Yeah,the goal is to win the Superbowl,but i would rather have successful seasons than not,like you guys. I would rather have a season like we just had,a young core and a load of cap room heading to more success than be like your organization trying to become the new Detroit Lions.

We're all the same if we don't win the Super Bowl. How else can you spin it? You'll say a team is successful if they go 10-6 every year and are 1 and done the playoffs.

That's BS. Success = winning. Winning = Super Bowl

Enforcerfin33
01-10-2007, 12:44 PM
We're all the same if we don't win the Super Bowl. How else can you spin it? You'll say a team is successful if they go 10-6 every year and are 1 and done the playoffs.

That's BS. Success = winning. Winning = Super Bowl
God when you put it like that, we really suck man!!The fins havent been to the bowl in like 30 years!!

SpurzN703
01-10-2007, 01:03 PM
God when you put it like that, we really suck man!!The fins havent been to the bowl in like 30 years!!

Yeah I know, unfortunately. I'ma fan for life, but it sure is tough. I was 3 when Miami was in the SB in '84. Since then, zippo.

I keep coming back for more every year, hoping for change. One day we'll all get it.

I just hope it's not in 2077 :wink:

SpurzN703
01-10-2007, 01:05 PM

So in other words we don't have any young guys or cap room either?

Don't go year by year in judging how good you think you'll be. You will be disappointed if you do.

Vertical Limit
01-10-2007, 01:07 PM
:rolleyes2

BleedinGreenNC
01-10-2007, 02:00 PM

I wouldnt say that they are that bad, Detroit is going to be the next Arizona, losing for years to come!

DolfanTom
01-10-2007, 02:20 PM
That's about as weak as it gets. Yeah,the goal is to win the Superbowl,but i would rather have successful seasons than not,like you guys. I would rather have a season like we just had,a young core and a load of cap room heading to more success than be like your organization trying to become the new Detroit Lions.I sense a bit of hypocrisy here!!

Case in point: For years, we Dolfans have often argued this same point. Up until 2004, we were always in it for the most part w/ successful seasons not unlike your own this year. Sucessful seasons w/ hope going into the next season. We always fell short, but we could be considerred "successful" in it's purest sense. But Jet, Bill and Patsie fan always said we "sucked" or "couldn't win the big one," etc. - thus minimizing our "success."

Now, after your successful season, you are making the same argument that you criticized us for making for years!!

What gives!!

Dude, hate to break it to you, but '04 and '06 aside, we defined "slightly successful seasons" for about the past 25 years, while the rest of the AFC East was in shambles.

icephinfan
01-10-2007, 07:24 PM
I guess it's the same as when you guys picked up DC and JH:rolleyes:

Were not going to release the core of our team in one day, those guys are good for you guys.:rolleyes2