PDA

View Full Version : Jason Taylor acting like the little ***** he is

Victor7
12-18-2006, 02:27 PM
Why can he just acknowledge we kicked your *** today ??

"We lost the game on three big plays," Taylor said. "I'm not going to buy into this, 'They kicked our butt up and down the field.' They just got a few big plays on us."

Guess 3 td's, 2 picks a qb rating of ZERO, 2 stops on 4th down and half of your yards comming in garbage time vs a prevent D is not manhandling them.

A sore loser indeed.

FishFryer
12-18-2006, 02:44 PM

"We lost the game on three big plays," Taylor said. "I'm not going to buy into this, 'They kicked our butt up and down the field.' They just got a few big plays on us."

Guess 3 td's, 2 picks a qb rating of ZERO, 2 stops on 4th down and hlaf of your yards comming in garbage time vs a prevent D is not manhandling them.

A sore loser indeed.

Indeed! whiney little boy ...

At least Zach Thomas was professional with his comments ... took it like a man, unlike Taylor.

retired opfinistic
12-18-2006, 02:54 PM
:tongue:

cnc66
12-18-2006, 02:56 PM
:tongue:

I'm thinking victors wife moans Jason's name in her sleep....

Victor7
12-18-2006, 03:05 PM
Victor aint married man. And talk football no personal smack, thats weak

retired opfinistic
12-18-2006, 03:14 PM
Victor aint married man. And talk football no personal smack, thats weakGay marriage is illegal in Mexico! Enjoy the victory schmucko, put the trophy next to the four you got for losing Super Bowls.

Victor7
12-18-2006, 03:17 PM
Gay marriage is illegal in Mexico! Enjoy the victory schmucko, put the trophy next to the four you got for losing Super Bowls.

you must be 16 or something. All you've got is gay talk, wife insults and talk
about the past. Weak man, very weak

retired opfinistic
12-18-2006, 03:20 PM
about the past. Weak man, very weakAnd you must be a Bills fan, all you've got is reg season victories, a flash in the pan QB, a RB who's one misstep away from IR, the most ancient GM in the league and an owner who's gonna be forced to move the franchise to greener pastures. Oh well, it'll make you happy, shorter bus ride to LA than Buffalo.

cnc66
12-18-2006, 03:20 PM

and your thread title is not a personal insult? efn cockroach, we never see jerks like you until we lose.

retired opfinistic
12-18-2006, 03:24 PM
and your thread title is not a personal insult? efn cockroach, we never see jerks like you until we lose.We got plenty of *ahem* respectable Bills fans here all year talking **** back and forth. Then douchebags like this hop in, chest pumped up, calling us 'weak'? :lol:

Link
12-18-2006, 03:26 PM

At least he doesn't talk like a caveman...

Smeagol is that you? (http://imagecache2.allposters.com/images/pic/ADVG/440~Smeagol-Posters.jpg)

Capt. Dick
12-18-2006, 03:29 PM
talk football no personal smack, thats weak

Since you`re a new guest here, I`ll honor your request...

Take a football, stick it up your @ss, twirl around three times and pretend you`re Mary Poppins.

Better?

Victor7
12-18-2006, 03:29 PM
and your thread title is not a personal insult? efn cockroach, we never see jerks like you until we lose.

Are you Jason Taylor ??

TotoreMexico
12-18-2006, 03:31 PM

Flash news! this is the Depths!

It's simple, you don't like smack? then GTFOH

B-lo
And you must be a Bills fan, all you've got is reg season victories, a flash in the pan QB, a RB who's one misstep away from IR, the most ancient GM in the league and an owner who's gonna be forced to move the franchise to greener pastures. Oh well, it'll make you happy, shorter bus ride to LA than Buffalo. ANd you must be a dolphag who is trying to insult another team that just WHIPPED YOUR AS#, Instead of looking at your own team. You just got fukin slaughtered and you got smack? Your fukin D-fense is weak, the secondary sucks, the d-line and anybody that is good is fukin old. The o-line looks like a bunch of pillsberry doughboys. The recievers are terrible, your running back is unproven and WHO is your q.b.??? And you rode the short bus to school!
:cooldude:

Victor7
Since you`re a new guest here, I`ll honor your request...

Take a football, stick it up your @ss, twirl around three times and pretend you`re Mary Poppins.

Better?

Not football related but it was better than the other guy, at least its funny and creative.

and Link, what ???? :confused:

Link
12-18-2006, 03:32 PM
Not football related but it was better than the other guy, at least its funny and creative.

:lol:

Victor7
12-18-2006, 03:33 PM
We got plenty of *ahem* respectable Bills fans here all year talking **** back and forth. Then douchebags like this hop in, chest pumped up, calling us 'weak'? :lol:

Oh please, I've posted times before and never been called anything. And when all you have is personal insults you are weak. It kinda makes it look bad to call someone a douchebag when you're the one doing the insults.

Better luck next year

Victor7
12-18-2006, 03:35 PM

:rolleyes:

Capt. Dick
12-18-2006, 03:38 PM

Now, what the hell is that supposed to mean? You didn`t fuk up and take your pills rectally, did you? They`ll never get in your bloodstream with all that traffic.

Victor7
12-18-2006, 03:40 PM
Flash news! this is the Depths!

It's simple, you don't like smack? then GTFOH

Vamos viejo, porque no van al punto del thread ???

Jason Taylor no puede aceptar que les ganamos facil y se comporta como una nena.

TotoreMexico
12-18-2006, 03:40 PM
Oh please, I've posted times before and never been called anything. And when all you have is personal insults you are weak. It kinda makes it look bad to call someone a douchebag when you're the one doing the insults.

Better luck next year

Ya deja de llorar:lol:

Victor7
12-18-2006, 03:41 PM
Now, what the hell is that supposed to mean? You didn`t fuk up and take your pills rectally, did you? They`ll never get in your bloodstream with all that traffic.

Gay talk from a guy called Capt. Dick. Priceless

cnc66
12-18-2006, 03:42 PM

Better luck next year

pffft crawl back to wence you came crap bag... you got nothing here, we already know what you are;

http://www.arthursclipart.com/insects/insectscol/cockroach.gif

TotoreMexico
12-18-2006, 03:44 PM

Jason Taylor no puede aceptar que les ganamos facil y se comporta como una nena.

Pues desde ayer ya felicitamos a los fans de los bills que anduvieron por aquí, y no tengo ni idea de porque JT no lo quiere reconocer. Y en cuanto a los ataques personales, eso es algo típico de este foro, y se ponen bastante gruesos, de hecho es de lo que más se ve en este foro, y aunque les digas que es muy bajo empezar a insultar no te van a hacer caso...

bill parcells
12-18-2006, 03:47 PM

Guess 3 td's, 2 picks a qb rating of ZERO, 2 stops on 4th down and half of your yards comming in garbage time vs a prevent D is not manhandling them.

A sore loser indeed.
I thought he just whined like that against the Jets..thanks

Victor7
12-18-2006, 03:48 PM
Pues desde ayer ya felicitamos a los fans de los bills que anduvieron por aquí, y no tengo ni idea de porque JT no lo quiere reconocer. Y en cuanto a los ataques personales, eso es algo típico de este foro, y se ponen bastante gruesos, de hecho es de lo que más se ve en este foro, y aunque les digas que es muy bajo empezar a insultar no te van a hacer caso...

Mucho mejor hermano. Ya lo se, no estuve ayer porque rara vez me conecto en fin de semana. Ademas no creas que me molesta, me da risa los insultos en linea vengan de quien vengan. Es como aventar la piedra y esconder la mano. Pero bueno suerte contra los Jets, we actually need you to win that one !!

B-lo
12-18-2006, 03:53 PM
Pues desde ayer ya felicitamos a los fans de los bills que anduvieron por aquí, y no tengo ni idea de porque JT no lo quiere reconocer. Y en cuanto a los ataques personales, eso es algo típico de este foro, y se ponen bastante gruesos, de hecho es de lo que más se ve en este foro, y aunque les digas que es muy bajo empezar a insultar no te van a hacer caso...I'M VERY :confused: :confused:.

TotoreMexico
12-18-2006, 03:54 PM
Mucho mejor hermano. Ya lo se, no estuve ayer porque rara vez me conecto en fin de semana. Ademas no creas que me molesta, me da risa los insultos en linea vengan de quien vengan. Es como aventar la piedra y esconder la mano. Pero bueno suerte contra los Jets, we actually need you to win that one !!

Ya sé, este foro es 99% insultos y 1% hablar sobre americano; pero está vaciado porque cada cosa que se les ocurre a estos weyes, ala te cagas te risa. Pero qué bueno que no les des mucha importancia a los insultos compa, y felicidades a los bills, en verdad espero que les ganemos a los avioncitos de papel porque me caen gordos y más sus fans jeje

Capt. Dick
12-18-2006, 03:56 PM
Gay talk from a guy called Capt. Dick. Priceless

If there was a bounty on stupid bills fans like you, I`d make enough money to buy your team, stadium, and still have money left over for upgrades.

I`d sh!t-can the team and turn the stadium into a soup kitchen.

retired opfinistic
12-18-2006, 04:05 PM
ANd you must be a dolphag who is trying to insult another team that just WHIPPED YOUR AS#, Instead of looking at your own team. You just got fukin slaughtered and you got smack? Your fukin D-fense is weak, the secondary sucks, the d-line and anybody that is good is fukin old. The o-line looks like a bunch of pillsberry doughboys. The recievers are terrible, your running back is unproven and WHO is your q.b.??? And you rode the short bus to school!
:cooldude::lol: coming from the man who thinks typing with his forehead is the norm.

Our D has been formidable all year, sure the DBs are the weak link but, like Losman, they've shown some growth. Our D-Line is old, but with age comes experience and leadership. The O-line, doughboys? They stunk it up the first part of the year, but like the DBs they've shownn improvement. I don't know WTF is up with our receivers, TBH, they've been as much a disappointment as our QB play. And yes, Ronnie is still unproven as are all 2nd year players, (Losman) but he'll have a chance to **** or get off the pot next year.

:cooldude: :monkeyl:

retired opfinistic
12-18-2006, 04:07 PM

Better luck next yearthanks for the ettiquette lesson Miss Manners, I'll be sure to change my ways.

Douchebag.:D

retired opfinistic
12-18-2006, 04:10 PM

Jason Taylor no puede aceptar que les ganamos facil y se comporta como una nena.Beso mi cuolo, mariposa, tu madre es un puto de barrio.:D

I know I sound like a tard en espanol, kinda like B-Lo in English.

TotoreMexico
12-18-2006, 04:12 PM
Beso mi cuolo, mariposa, tu madre es un puto de barrio.:D

I know I sound like a tard en espanol, kinda like B-Lo in English.

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

like2god
12-18-2006, 04:13 PM
I'M VERY :confused: :confused:.

As usual. :lol:

TotoreMexico
12-18-2006, 04:15 PM
I'M VERY :confused: :confused:.

I didn't say anything about you, if that's what you're thinking...

cnc66
12-18-2006, 04:16 PM
I wonder if this is the same victor as in the capital one card commercial...he looked just right in the bird suit

retired opfinistic
12-18-2006, 04:19 PM
If there was a bounty on stupid bills fans like you, I`d make enough money to buy your team, stadium, and still have money left over for upgrades.

I`d sh!t-can the team and turn the stadium into a soup kitchen.why the hell would you upgrade the Ralph?

retired opfinistic
12-18-2006, 04:20 PM
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao::wink:

BwanaZulia
12-18-2006, 04:35 PM
Jason Taylor is known for his whining.

No good team every beat them, they always beat themselves.

BZ

cnc66
12-18-2006, 04:37 PM

BZ

hahahahaha... homer jet fan, we wouldn't expect anything different from you...

retired opfinistic
12-18-2006, 04:38 PM

BZCan't give credit to a lesser foe.

bill parcells
12-18-2006, 04:41 PM

BZ
I agree Mr. BwanaZulia,Sir.

BwanaZulia
12-18-2006, 04:57 PM
hahahahaha... homer jet fan, we wouldn't expect anything different from you...

Please. It is the same crap every year. He picks on the fans. He picks on the weather. He picks on the "big plays" but nowhere just he step up and just say they lost, they suck that is it.

There is a reason the Dolphins haven't been in the playoffs for 5 years and it isn't "three big plays".

BZ

Capt. Dick
12-18-2006, 05:33 PM
why the hell would you upgrade the Ralph?

Well, I`m not get`n any younger, sometimes my fingers type faster than my brain thinks.:lol:

B-lo
12-18-2006, 05:33 PM
:wink::tantrum: :tantrum: !!!!!:sidelol: Fuk you!! I can't help that my English has more profanity than vowels.:cooldude:

retired opfinistic
12-18-2006, 05:43 PM
:tantrum: :tantrum: !!!!!:sidelol: Fuk you!! I can't help that my English has more profanity than vowels.:cooldude::D

cnc66
12-18-2006, 05:53 PM
Please. It is the same crap every year. He picks on the fans. He picks on the weather. He picks on the "big plays" but nowhere just he step up and just say they lost, they suck that is it.

There is a reason the Dolphins haven't been in the playoffs for 5 years and it isn't "three big plays".

BZ

ohhhh bz...you are so girlie lately...he hates you, so do "I"... I LOVE his statements about you rat bastiches

quit yer whimperin'

retired opfinistic
12-18-2006, 05:55 PM
Well, I`m not get`n any younger, sometimes my fingers type faster than my brain thinks.:lol:we'll let it slide. I'd rather see all the exits sealed when the stadium is full of bills fans, and then fill that sumbitch with water.

Capt. Dick
12-18-2006, 05:55 PM
ohhhh bz...you are so girlie lately...he hates you, so do "I"... I LOVE his statements about you rat bastiches

quit yer whimperin'

Capt. Dick
12-18-2006, 05:57 PM
we'll let it slide. I'd rather see all the exits sealed when the stadium is full of bills fans, and then fill that sumbitch with water.
Now that`s a thought.

finfan01
12-18-2006, 06:13 PM

A sore loser indeed.

I would call a touchdown a big play wouldn't you? Had it not been for the 3 "big plays" it would have been a tie.............think before you talk:shakeno:

Victor7
12-18-2006, 06:23 PM
I would call a touchdown a big play wouldn't you? Had it not been for the 3 "big plays" it would have been a tie.............think before you talk:shakeno:

Oh man this guy's the worst so far. Dont get cute with the language you know what Taylor meant. He's trying to take away from the Bills performance. I've yet to see one of you other than Totore actually address the point of the thread.

Why is Taylor unable to give credit where credit is due ?

like2god
12-18-2006, 06:24 PM
Oh man this guy's the worst so far. Dont get cute with the language you know what Taylor meant. He's trying to take away form the Bills performance. I've yet to see one of you other than Totore actually address the point of the thread.

:rolleyes2

MegaFinz
12-18-2006, 07:19 PM
ANd you must be a dolphag who is trying to insult another team that just WHIPPED YOUR AS#, Instead of looking at your own team. You just got fukin slaughtered and you got smack? Your fukin D-fense is weak, the secondary sucks, the d-line and anybody that is good is fukin old. The o-line looks like a bunch of pillsberry doughboys. The recievers are terrible, your running back is unproven and WHO is your q.b.??? And you rode the short bus to school!
Hey b-gay your day is comin fuk boy you got a fat mouth its so funny how you hide in your little room behind your keyboard typin away.Why dont you go runnin your mouth at the nearest dolphin bar and see what happens b-gay.Oh and before you talk smack about jt you need to use what little fn brains you got and realize that he is a better player then any on that stinkin gay team of yours can you say DPOY BYATCH!!oh and fu to victor -7 you and b-gay should hook up buffalo but fers.

Mike13
12-18-2006, 09:25 PM

BZ

Why are you whining about his whining? Does it really bother you that much?

:tantrum: :tantrum: !!!!!:sidelol: Fuk you!! I can't help that my English has more profanity than vowels.:cooldude:

Or a coherent sentence for that matter.

B-lo
12-18-2006, 09:27 PM
Hey b-gay your day is comin fuk boy you got a fat mouth its so funny how you hide in your little room behind your keyboard typin away.Why dont you go runnin your mouth at the nearest dolphin bar and see what happens b-gay.Oh and before you talk smack about jt you need to use what little fn brains you got and realize that he is a better player then any on that stinkin gay team of yours can you say DPOY BYATCH!!oh and fu to victor -7 you and b-gay should hook up buffalo but fers.Hey duchebag, you don't have a fukin clue. I've given J.T. all the credit in the world all week. So STFU , you have no clue! AND I told you before punk bytch don't sing it bring it! I'll open my fukin mouth any time I want and you ain't going to do sh%t about it punk bytch. You pick the bar tough guy, I'll come there and smack you around just like I do on these boards! You better watch what you ask for tough guy! Take your as# beating like a man, not a fukin :boohoo: :boohoo: !Oh I just realized you don't live here, so you can continue to run your mouth how you want me to go to a dolphag bar while you hide in Detroit

like2god
12-18-2006, 09:30 PM
Hey duchebag, you don't have a fukin clue. I've given J.T. all the credit in the world all week. So STFU , you have no clue! AND I told you before punk bytch don't sing it bring it! I'll open my fukin mouth any time I want and you ain't going to do sh%t about it punk bytch. You pick the bar tough guy, I'll come there and smack you around just like I do on these boards! You better watch what you ask for tough guy! Take your as# beating like a man, not a fukin :boohoo: :boohoo: !

Oh yeah, well I'll meet you out infront of Denny's tough guy. And after I whoop your @ss you can buy me a brownie sundae. :club:

FinaciousOne
12-18-2006, 09:31 PM
Victor, you're much more useful when you keep your trap shut (http://rat-hunter.com/stories/2006/paul-1-trap-2-rats/2-for-1-victor-rat-trap.jpg)!

B-lo
12-18-2006, 09:34 PM
Oh yeah, well I'll meet you out infront of Denny's tough guy. And after I whoop your @ss you can buy me a brownie sundae. :club:

:lol: Dude , he's the one trying to e-thug ! I'm just telling it like it is!! All of done all week is give J.T his props and he pissed me off!!!!!:cooldude:

like2god
12-18-2006, 09:36 PM
Dude , he's the one trying to e-thug ! I'm just telling it like it is!! All of done all week is give J.T his props and he pissed me off!!!!!:cooldude:

I'm just busting your chops. :lol:

BTW, who is your favorite Sabres player, it's for the avy. :cooldude:

cnc66
12-18-2006, 09:38 PM
better to be pissed off than pissed on b-low

like2god
12-18-2006, 09:40 PM
better to be pissed off than pissed on b-low

Trust me, he knows both of them well. :lol:

B-lo
12-18-2006, 09:43 PM
I'm just busting your chops. :lol:

BTW, who is your favorite Sabres player, it's for the avy. :cooldude:Old school-Rob Ray , newbie-Maxim Afenigenov?(spelling):D Lindy Ruff the coach former player is cool too. Thanks man.:cooldude:

nyjunc
12-19-2006, 08:27 AM

A sore loser indeed.

It's a dolphin tradition and JT is the leader, evry time we beat them they can't figure out how we do it and they whine how they were the better team and if they played their game they would ahve one, meanwhile they are 4-13 in the last 17 meetings w/ us.

retired opfinistic
12-19-2006, 09:37 AM
Dude , he's the one trying to e-thug ! I'm just telling it like it is!! All of done all week is give J.T his props and he pissed me off!!!!!:cooldude::lol: My favorite word!

I'll kick your virtual ass, B-Lo!!!!:wink:

B-lo
12-19-2006, 10:24 AM
:lol: My favorite word!

I'll kick your virtual ass, B-Lo!!!!:wink:
:eek: I can type better than you can, na, na,na, na, na!!!!:rolleyes:

retired opfinistic
12-19-2006, 10:28 AM
:eek: I can type better than you can, na, na,na, na, na!!!!:rolleyes:amazing, especially with your dick in one hand!:lol:

cnc66
12-19-2006, 10:29 AM
amazing, especially with your dick in one hand!:lol:

victor said it was a vienna sausage...

B-lo
12-19-2006, 10:32 AM
amazing, especially with your dick in one hand!:lol: Just momentarily while I was pulling out of your wifes as# and putting it in her mouth!

That was a low Blow I know.:goof:

retired opfinistic
12-19-2006, 10:40 AM
Just momentarily while I was pulling out of your wifes as# and putting it in her mouth!

That was a low Blow I know.:goof:

Did you say "you may feel a slight prick"?:lol:

retired opfinistic
12-19-2006, 10:41 AM
victor said it was a vienna sausage...http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

B-lo
12-19-2006, 10:42 AM
Did you say "you may feel a slight prick"?:lol:
NO, "open wide!":lol:

retired opfinistic
12-19-2006, 10:45 AM
NO, "open wide!":lol:That's it! I'm hopping in the car and driving South to kick your ****ing ass you little bitch!!!!

BleedinGreenNC
12-19-2006, 10:55 AM
Another thread with gay tendecies in it.

retired opfinistic
12-19-2006, 11:03 AM
Another thread with gay tendecies in it.But you realize it's all just funnin' until a Patriot fan shows up.:lol:

BleedinGreenNC
12-19-2006, 11:04 AM
But you realize it's all just funnin' until a Patriot fan shows up.:lol:

BROKEBACK!!!!

BwanaZulia
12-19-2006, 11:12 AM

quit yer whimperin'

Too bad his big mouth and "statements" don't seem to win you any games.

If he keeps this up his seats in Dolphins Stadium this year might be the closest he comes to playing that game. :)

BZ

finfan01
12-19-2006, 11:12 AM
Oh man this guy's the worst so far. Dont get cute with the language you know what Taylor meant. He's trying to take away from the Bills performance. I've yet to see one of you other than Totore actually address the point of the thread.

No....I know that Taylor meant the touchdowns the defense gave up........:rolleyes2:rolleyes2:rolleyes2

NO.............he isnt taking away from the Bills performance.....i'll bet that he is upset at the defense's poor play...............:tongue:

finfan01
12-19-2006, 11:14 AM
Too bad his big mouth and "statements" don't seem to win you any games.

If he keeps this up his seats in Dolphins Stadium this year might be the closest he comes to playing that game. :)

BZ

Actually......the very next week after he said on TV that "This team needs to step up or lose all of its pride" etc.....

The Phins went on that 6-game win streak...(winning games)

BwanaZulia
12-19-2006, 11:17 AM
Actually......the very next week after he said on TV that "This team needs to step up or lose all of its pride" etc.....

The Phins went on that 6-game win streak...(winning games)

And they got you to the playoffs?

Or was that last year?

Or the year before when you were 4-12?

Or the year before when he cried on national TV on Monday Night?

I like Jason Taylor for his play on the field, he is very good. Off the field he is an idiot and someone who rather blame the fans (like his coach) than his team. He rather make fun of rival fans, than show up on the day and win.

I hope he talks a lot this week because if history has shown us anything, the more he talks about the Jets, the more he loses.

BZ

cnc66
12-19-2006, 11:22 AM

Or was that last year?

Or the year before when you were 4-12?

Or the year before when he cried on national TV on Monday Night?

I like Jason Taylor for his play on the field, he is very good. Off the field he is an idiot and someone who rather blame the fans (like his coach) than his team. He rather make fun of rival fans, than show up on the day and win.

I hope he talks a lot this week because if history has shown us anything, the more he talks about the Jets, the more he loses.

BZ

and what the ef is this?? bz, yer slippin buddy...makin' sheit up as you go along

finfan01
12-19-2006, 11:23 AM
:(thanks a lot

well look at it this way...........last year they didnt make the playoffs...heck they lost 7 in a row before beating the Raiders........

I will admit they did go in '04 but lost in the second round to the Steelers...and they finished 6-10 in '03

These franchises had been equally "unlucky" in the past few years.....:(

BwanaZulia
12-19-2006, 11:25 AM
and what the ef is this?? bz, yer slippin buddy...makin' sheit up as you go along

Didn't make anything up.

Nicky has been quoted this year asking for more "fan support" and JT has gone on record bashing Jet Fans more times than you can count.

BZ

cnc66
12-19-2006, 11:32 AM
Didn't make anything up.

Nicky has been quoted this year asking for more "fan support" and JT has gone on record bashing Jet Fans more times than you can count.

BZ

long reach from here to there... from blaming the fans to asking for support...sheeesh...you USED to be good... now yer just a spinmiester

BwanaZulia
12-19-2006, 11:35 AM
long reach from here to there... from blaming the fans to asking for support...sheeesh...you USED to be good... now yer just a spinmiester

As like L2God would say, the only reach there was yours around last night. :)

BZ

cnc66
12-19-2006, 11:37 AM

BZ

ahhh, victory is sweet... like I said, you "used" to be good.:cooldude:

retired opfinistic
12-19-2006, 11:39 AM

BZYou're sounding like B-Lo. Are you looking for a 'reacharound'?

BwanaZulia
12-19-2006, 11:41 AM
ahhh, victory is sweet... like I said, you "used" to be good.:cooldude:

Nah.. I was just playing.

Try re-reading my post, it doesn't need validation.

Fact: JT has gone after the Jets fans and still continues to lose against the Jets.

Fact: Nicky has whined about fan support this year and still continues to lose.

JT is just classless. He is a great athlete, just has no class. He should take a lesson or two from Zach.

BZ

cnc66
12-19-2006, 11:45 AM
Nah.. I was just playing.

Try re-reading my post, it doesn't need validation.

Fact: JT has gone after the Jets fans and still continues to lose against the Jets.

Fact: Nicky has whined about fan support this year and still continues to lose.

JT is just classless. He is a great athlete, just has no class. He should take a lesson or two from Zach.

BZ

pfft, he's JUST RIGHT.... ALL of our players should adopt his attitude... yer kinna ok, but your brother fans suck (well, ceptin juncy too)... and "I" LOVE to hate on you/them...

BleedinGreenNC
12-19-2006, 11:48 AM
You're sounding like B-Lo. Are you looking for a 'reacharound'?

Are you offering him one??:goof:

BwanaZulia
12-19-2006, 11:49 AM
pfft, he's JUST RIGHT.... ALL of our players should adopt his attitude... yer kinna ok, but your brother fans suck (well, ceptin juncy too)... and "I" LOVE to hate on you/them...

Hey, if you think your players bashing the fans is cool, that is fine. I think it is classless. From a Jet, a Dolphin, a Patriot, whatever.

Personally, give me the player that has his actions speak louder than his words because right now, JT keeps getting his name in the paper before a Jet game but most of the time ends up on the other side of the winners table.

I think the Jets are like 10-3 against the Dolphins in the last 6/7 years (not enough time to go look it up)

BZ

cnc66
12-19-2006, 11:50 AM
Hey, if you think your players bashing the fans is cool, that is fine. I think it is classless. From a Jet, a Dolphin, a Patriot, whatever.

Personally, give me the player that has his actions speak louder than his words because right now, JT keeps getting his name in the paper before a Jet game but most of the time ends up on the other side of the winners table.

I think the Jets are like 10-3 against the Dolphins in the last 6/7 years (not enough time to go look it up)

BZ

I do... I think it is GREAT...not much better than Cox showing his love for Buffalo...

B-lo
12-19-2006, 11:52 AM
That's it! I'm hopping in the car and driving South to kick your ****ing ass you little bitch!!!!

:sidelol: Just call me BOB........ "come on down"!!!:cooldude:

B-lo
12-19-2006, 11:56 AM
You're sounding like B-Lo. Are you looking for a 'reacharound'?Tell her i'll see her again tomorrow!:cooldude:

BwanaZulia
12-19-2006, 11:59 AM
I do... I think it is GREAT...not much better than Cox showing his love for Buffalo...

Good for you.

Too bad he keeps losing, maybe he should try shutting up and playing instead.

You know.. conserve his energy?

BZ

cnc66
12-19-2006, 12:00 PM
Good for you.

Too bad he keeps losing, maybe he should try shutting up and playing instead.

You know.. conserve his energy?

BZ

I keep ignoring that losing stuff, but it would be easier on me if you would just quit sayin' it...

BwanaZulia
12-19-2006, 12:36 PM
I keep ignoring that losing stuff, but it would be easier on me if you would just quit sayin' it...

Yeah, the losing hurts.

You might want to go to bed early on Christmas night.

BZ

cnc66
12-19-2006, 12:37 PM
Yeah, the losing hurts.

You might want to go to bed early on Christmas night.

BZ

can't...I'll be there with the Finheaven faithful...we have a block of seats...

BwanaZulia
12-19-2006, 12:42 PM
can't...I'll be there with the Finheaven faithful...we have a block of seats...

I will be there, section 410.

BZ

Mike13
12-19-2006, 01:26 PM

Or was that last year?

No one expected playoffs last year, this year was a different story, we did the complete opposite.

BwanaZulia
12-19-2006, 02:16 PM
No one expected playoffs last year, this year was a different story, we did the complete opposite.

The good news is you can get a jump on next year and start talking about that. :)

BZ

cnc66
12-19-2006, 02:24 PM

BZ

freal?? we are in 454... we have to get together, I met up with a bunch of guys at the KC game and had a blast, great guys and gals all. I reasonably sure we will be outside gate H at Jauns tailgate, he was our host before.

LABillzFan
12-19-2006, 02:34 PM
And you must be a Bills fan, all you've got is reg season victories, a flash in the pan QB, a RB who's one misstep away from IR, the most ancient GM in the league and an owner who's gonna be forced to move the franchise to greener pastures. Oh well, it'll make you happy, shorter bus ride to LA than Buffalo.All that and we still kicked your *** twice.

What does that say about the state of YOUR team?

retired opfinistic
12-19-2006, 03:44 PM
All that and we still kicked your *** twice.

What does that say about the state of YOUR team?that we're good enough to rout the Bears on the road, and inconsistent enough to give away two games to a scrub team like Buffalo.

Mike13
12-19-2006, 08:31 PM

BZ

I will be somewhere in the 100s.

The good news is you can get a jump on next year and start talking about that. :)

BZ

I will make no predictions for next year.

finfan01
12-19-2006, 08:33 PM

BZ

Section 415 here......Ill see ya there:wink:

just dont piss me off:wink::wink:

like2god
12-19-2006, 10:35 PM

BZ
Aww, isn't that cute. BZ does impressions now, just not very well. :wink:

The only reaching that will be done will be your wife reaching down to pick your crying carcass up off the ground when the Dolphins win. It's just too bad that I won't be there to see it, I have never seen a grown man cry like a baby on Christmas. :lol:

INPHINITY
12-19-2006, 10:47 PM
:cooldude: Typical bills fan loving the fact they can win a couple of regular season games, not concerned that neither of us are making the playoffs. Wake up, you beat us twice and you'll still be out of the playoffs just like us. I'd say that makes you even sadder than us.:wink:

Mike13
12-19-2006, 10:48 PM
Aww, isn't that cute. BZ does impressions now, just not very well. :wink:

The only reaching being done will be your wife reaching down to pick your crying carcass up off the ground when the Dolphins win. It's just too bad that I won't be there to see it, I have never seen a grown man cry like a baby on Christmas. :lol:

It would awseome if we win, imagine all those stupid *** transplants taht come down here for the winter they go to the game, only to see their playoff hopes crushed. That would be sweet. Kind of like the look those Biills fans had last year.

Sethdaddy8
12-19-2006, 10:56 PM

cmon guys, this is 2006, and a forum for a Miami based team...unless you're talking swahili, we can read it.

like2god
12-19-2006, 10:56 PM
It would awseome if we win, imagine all those stupid *** transplants taht come down here for the winter they go to the game, only to see their playoff hopes crushed. That would be sweet. Kind of like the look those Biills fans had last year.

I imagine alot of broken Christmas trees and overcrowded emergency rooms when the Jets fans witness their team play like reindeer droppings. :lol:

Majpain
12-19-2006, 11:18 PM
Yea too bad JT cant play offense... Or CB or Safety.

Mike13
12-19-2006, 11:50 PM
Yea too bad JT cant play offense... Or CB or Safety.

You'd think that there would be a "JT for QB" thread by now.

finfan01
12-19-2006, 11:52 PM
You'd think taht there would be a "JT for QB" thread by now.

lets hope not

Dolfan984
12-20-2006, 12:55 AM
I think he's talking about the defense against the Bills offense. You guys got us on some big plays, but otherwise the defense played pretty well. Now the Bills defense vs Joey Harrington. Well Morris wasn't horrible but as far as passing is concerned you kicked our ***** up and down the field.

QrtBck13
12-20-2006, 01:11 AM

A sore loser indeed.
ALL U PUNKS DID WAS FALL FARTHER IN DRAFT STATUS THIER IS O WAY IN HADES U WILL MAKE THE PLAYOFFS GIVE IT UP THANK U FOR BEATING US CAUSE IT GETS US READY FOR NEXT YEAR WATCH OUT WE WILL BE A FORCE TO BE REKONED WITH!!!!!!:dolphins:

B-lo
12-20-2006, 09:00 AM
ALL U PUNKS DID WAS FALL FARTHER IN DRAFT STATUS THIER IS O WAY IN HADES U WILL MAKE THE PLAYOFFS GIVE IT UP THANK U FOR BEATING US CAUSE IT GETS US READY FOR NEXT YEAR WATCH OUT WE WILL BE A FORCE TO BE REKONED WITH!!!!!!:dolphins:Keep saying "next year" one of these years you wil be right!:lol:

retired opfinistic
12-20-2006, 10:00 AM
Keep saying "next year" one of these years you wil be right!:lol:nice avy!

I've been saying next year for a long time.

BleedinGreenNC
12-20-2006, 10:47 AM
Joey Harrington!:sidelol:

retired opfinistic
12-20-2006, 10:56 AM
Joey Harrington!:sidelol::mad:

like2god
12-20-2006, 11:02 AM
Joey Harrington!:sidelol:

We'll see who's laughing in the end. :cooldude:

cnc66
12-20-2006, 11:06 AM

I know...they might be watching "their" version finishing Mondays game...

like2god
12-20-2006, 11:12 AM
I know...they might be watching "their" version finishing Mondays game...
I'm counting on you to keep BZ in line at the game, if you look over and see him rooting too loudly or taunting fellow Dolfans, I want you to walk over there and give him a little talking to. :lol:

cnc66
12-20-2006, 11:15 AM
I'm counting on you to keep BZ in line at the game, if you look over and see him rooting too loudly or taunting fellow Dolfans, I want you to walk over there and give him a little talking to. :lol:

bz is already "in line" ....the only place he can talk football tough is here...his wifey is Dolphan and you KNOW she keeps him in line...that's why he hangs out here.... he thinks we don't know he's emasculated

like2god
12-20-2006, 11:18 AM
bz is already "in line" ....the only place he can talk football tough is here...his wifey is Dolphan and you KNOW she keeps him in line...that's why he hangs out here.... he thinks we don't know he's emasculated

:sidelol:

Later Marty

BwanaZulia
12-20-2006, 11:29 AM

End of what? This season? The game?

I think it is exactly what you said at the end of last season.

BZ

BwanaZulia
12-20-2006, 11:30 AM

Uhuh.... You come over to section 409 and say hi. We will both will be rooting loudly although I do try to be respectful of where I am and whose stadium it is (ie.. never turn around and scream UP at the crowd, don't go after people, etc).

BZ

cnc66
12-20-2006, 11:32 AM
Uhuh.... You come over to section 409 and say hi. We will both will be rooting loudly although I do try to be respectful of where I am and whose stadium it is (ie.. never turn around and scream UP at the crowd, don't go after people, etc).

BZ

BZ for real, get with us before hand, I would love to meet you and the eats are excellent, Jaun works a great grill..

BwanaZulia
12-20-2006, 11:38 AM
BZ for real, get with us before hand, I would love to meet you and the eats are excellent, Jaun works a great grill..

Send me the time and place and we will try to make it. I would love to meet some of the regulars.

We fly in at 3:30pm, have to stop by the hotel, but should be at the game by 6ish (hopefully sooner).

The rest of the Jets crowd is going to be in the Camry Zone.

BZ

finfan01
12-20-2006, 12:21 PM
Send me the time and place and we will try to make it. I would love to meet some of the regulars.

We fly in at 3:30pm, have to stop by the hotel, but should be at the game by 6ish (hopefully sooner).

The rest of the Jets crowd is going to be in the Camry Zone.

BZ

Yea...its the cheapest lot.............6 is a good time for an 8:30 start.......so you shouldnt have to park in the gravel lot..........:wink:..umm........so u said 410?? enjoy...that is like right on the 50......c you up there..

word of advice from a season ticket holder...........go into the stadium with AT LEAST a half hour before kickoff....the pat-downs sometimes back-up:D

like2god
12-20-2006, 01:42 PM
End of what? This season? The game?
Both!

It will be really nice to beat the Jets on Christmas, but even sweeter to help end their season prematurely. :)

I think it is exactly what you said at the end of last season.

BZ

Really? If I did it surely wasn't here, I have only been a member since March. :wink:

BwanaZulia
12-20-2006, 01:53 PM
Yea...its the cheapest lot.............6 is a good time for an 8:30 start.......so you shouldnt have to park in the gravel lot..........:wink:..umm........so u said 410?? enjoy...that is like right on the 50......c you up there..

word of advice from a season ticket holder...........go into the stadium with AT LEAST a half hour before kickoff....the pat-downs sometimes back-up:D

Yeah, same things as the meadowlands.

BZ

finfan01
12-20-2006, 01:58 PM
Yeah, same things as the meadowlands.

BZ

:up:

Ill end up by West 21 or something like that:lol:

btw: since you are on the Visitors side.....you can take University Dr. but it might be a little backed-up.......you can take Douglas Rd. to I think 207th street.......and shoot over to University....never any traffic on that road...I would just get a map of the area just to find the fastest way there

BleedinGreenNC
12-21-2006, 11:02 AM
Both!

It will be really nice to beat the Jets on Christmas, but even sweeter to help end their season prematurely. :)

Really? If I did it surely wasn't here, I have only been a member since March. :wink:

Optimism at it's best!!

FINdestructible
12-21-2006, 02:36 PM
....and what do you expect to be said to you if you come to a Dolphin website & start talking smack about our players? :shakeno:

PhinzN703
12-21-2006, 04:15 PM

So it takes a man to come onto a rivals website and talk shid? Yeah, love that logic bag O' douche

PhinzN703
12-21-2006, 04:20 PM
Dude , he's the one trying to e-thug ! I'm just telling it like it is!! All of done all week is give J.T his props and he pissed me off!!!!!:cooldude:

:lol: Got damn B-Lo, when the hell will you ever just shut your hole for once? :lol: