PDA

View Full Version : Jets 28 Dull fins 12

Marino's Dad
12-18-2006, 03:54 PM
Face it guys Jets are winning on X-Mas day. We are clearly the better team.

Tanginius
12-18-2006, 03:54 PM
Jets 31
Dolphins 13

Raging Bull
12-18-2006, 03:56 PM
I stand by my Fins. We edge out A close one.

Fins - 21
Gays, I mean Jets - 14

jnobes7
12-18-2006, 03:57 PM
saban might be on the verge of his first losing season... i dont think so we win the last two.

Marino's Dad
12-18-2006, 03:57 PM
I stand by my Fins. We edge out A close one.

Fins - 21
Gays, I mean Jets - 14

Wow that wasnt the least bit funny at all.

TotoreMexico
12-18-2006, 03:58 PM

And so were the bears, chiefs, and pats:rolleyes:

GO PHINS!

Green and White
12-18-2006, 03:59 PM
Jets are going to win this game and they'll win it rather easily.

So many Jets fans will be at the game.

J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS!!!

The Confessor
Wow that wasnt the least bit funny at all.

I would say it is funnier than

"Dull Fins"

Marino's Dad
And so were the bears, chiefs, and pats:rolleyes:

GO PHINS!
We didnt face the Chiefs :shakeno:

Green and White
12-18-2006, 04:01 PM
It's too bad we didn't face the Chiefs. That's another win right there! Hopefully ol' Herm will do the Jets a favor and get his team to beat the Jags last game of the season.

feelthepain
12-18-2006, 04:01 PM

Not much we can say as fans, the team kills the Pats, then doesn't even show against the Bills. What the heck are we supposed to believe???

Breed
12-18-2006, 04:03 PM
Is Harrington our starting QB? How many turnovers will he have? Can we expect to put up more than 14 points on offense? Jets are a good bet to win this game, if for no other reason than Joey Harrington.

Dolphins561
12-18-2006, 04:03 PM
You're so right! You are so much better then us!

I would rather be a Dolphins fan at 0-16 then a Jets fan...

cnc66
12-18-2006, 04:04 PM

holy moly, been here 3 years and this is your first post.... well welcome Jets fan !,

"I'll" be at that game ...Go Fins !

DefensiveEnd#76
12-18-2006, 04:04 PM
I hate to say it but I think our team will pack it in the final two games. Jets will win 20-13.

Green and White
12-18-2006, 04:06 PM
Thanks for the welcome. I don't even remember registering but your board is great! I do have a lot of respect for your team, as much as I hate them!

Good luck, except against us of course!

shanem40
12-18-2006, 04:06 PM

you jets fans are the biggest front running fans in the leauge when you guys are winning you run your big new york mouths and when you are losing guys hide like little school girls

o and for all the "new yokers" that will be there sunday if your city is so great then please go back there

Dolphins561
12-18-2006, 04:08 PM
you jets fans are the biggest front running fans in the leauge when you guys are winning you run your big new your big new york mouths and when you are losing guys hide like little school girls

o and for all the "new yokers" that will be there sunday if your city is so great then please go back there

I was just thinking that... I doubt we would see these posts if we had beat Buffalo yesterday...

This is why I stay on my board. There are a lot of people I'm hoping eat crow next Tuesday!

Breed
12-18-2006, 04:08 PM
Not much we can say as fans, the team kills the Pats, then doesn't even show against the Bills. What the heck are we supposed to believe???

That Joey Harrington is the worst starting QB in the NFL since 2002. No Harrington led offense has ever ranked higher than 24th in scoring offense; we're scoring 15.6 points per game on offense under Joey Harrington. Harrington's 68.8 QB rating ranks 29th among those who qualified with enough passing attempts.

No defense can carry an offense this bad.....

Green and White
12-18-2006, 04:10 PM
Well, I think every fan base of every team has front running fans, especially Patsie fans. Most Jets fans are very loyal and this is a good time to be a Jets fan with Mangini leading the way!

shanem40
12-18-2006, 04:12 PM
Well, I think every fan base of every team has front running fans, especially Patsie fans. Most Jets fans are very loyal and this is a good time to be a Jets fan with Mangini leading the way!no by far the jets fans are the worst front running fans

finz72
12-18-2006, 04:12 PM
Wow that wasnt the least bit funny at all.ARE YOU KIDDING THAT WAS HILLARIOUS!!!!!!!!

:jetssuck:

jp2lee783
12-18-2006, 04:15 PM
Go Dolphins. Take Down The Jets!!!!

Elon
12-18-2006, 04:16 PM
I would rather be a Dolphins fan at 0-16 then a Jets fan...

Why is that?

Dolphins561
12-18-2006, 04:18 PM
Why is that?

Because I was born to hate the Jets.

Elon
12-18-2006, 04:19 PM
Because I was born to hate the Jets.

I see.

So some people are born to greatness...

and then there is you.

Fresh
12-18-2006, 04:20 PM
Isn't that what they said about the Bears, Pats, & Chiefs too?

Get the **** out've here. This is the National Football League. Any given week.

You come up in here talking smack like your team's that good.

Guess what? The Jets are not going to the playoffs. Jacksonville already handled you.

R_t_Kraken
12-18-2006, 04:22 PM

Hey troll, you finally got the courage to post here after being a member for three years huh? :chuckle: What happened? Finally lost your virginity, and started feeling like a real man?

J-E-T-S SUCK MY BALLS!!!

Dolphins561
12-18-2006, 04:22 PM
I see.

and then there is you.

Why on Earth am I being attacked? :fire:

MODS - Ban this troll please.

shanem40
12-18-2006, 04:23 PM
Why is that?
Because the jets are a disgraceful football
organization with terrible fans and history of losing there most famous player is and overrated drunk who is famous for pantyhose commercials and one stupid guarantee also they don’t even have there own stadium

finz72
12-18-2006, 04:23 PM
Because I was born to hate the Jets.I HATE THE JETS MORE THAN ANYOTHER AFC TEAM. I EVEN HATE THEM MORE THAN I HATE FSU AND THE PATSIE'S

first&goal
12-18-2006, 04:24 PM
I see.

and then there is you.
Are you talking about greatness and you are a jets fan?......get lost!!!

finz72
12-18-2006, 04:24 PM
Because I was born to hate the Jets.I WAS TOO!!!!!!!I HATE THE JETS MORE THAN ANY OTHER AFC TEAM. I EVEN HATE THEM MORE THAN I HATE FSU AND THE PATSIE'S

dolpns13
12-18-2006, 04:25 PM

now this is a joke...I dont see how with one of the worst qb's in the league...Pennington cant throw a deep ball to save his ***

dolpns13
12-18-2006, 04:27 PM
The jets have consistently sucked for the past 20 years...Don't worry, its pretty much a garuantee that they wont make the playoffs this year, or next for that matter

Elon
12-18-2006, 04:30 PM
beucse the jets are a disgraceful football
organization with terrible fans and history of losing there most famous player is and overrated drunk who is fmaous for panyhoe commericals and one stupid guarantee also they dont even have there own stadium

The Spell Checker is your friend.

Tanginius
12-18-2006, 04:32 PM
Worst QBs in the league? Haha... must suck having to make up garbage to try and get into someone elses head... then again it must suck not making the playoffs again...

and btw, you have THREE of the worst QBs in the league, and I don't even have to make that up, that's a FACT

now this is a joke...I dont see how with one of the worst qb's in the league...Pennington cant throw a deep ball to save his ***

R_t_Kraken
12-18-2006, 04:37 PM
Worst QBs in the league? Haha... must suck having to make up garbage to try and get into someone elses head... then again it must suck not making the playoffs again...

and btw, you have THREE of the worst QBs in the league, and I don't even have to make that up, that's a FACT

Don't worry Nancy Drew, we'll make sure you miss the playoffs too. I got a feeling JT will make Penny-arm his personal ***** come christmas.

Tanginius
12-18-2006, 04:38 PM
D'Brick did well against him the first time, we have faith in him again...

Jets 31, Dolphins 13

Don't worry Nancy Drew, we'll make sure you miss the playoffs too. I got a feeling JT will make Penny-arm his personal ***** come christmas.

Dolphins561
12-18-2006, 04:39 PM

Jets 31, Dolphins 13

Come on now, 31 points? :shakeno:

Dredd1050
12-18-2006, 04:40 PM
"Dull-Phins"-21

Jets-17

End-o-the-dream!!!

dolpns13
12-18-2006, 04:42 PM

You must be able to read right (Well maybe not)..We have a qb who has been to numerous probowls and was league MVP one year. The jets will never have a qb that could even come remotely close to these accomplishments...

Oh wait, my bad, chad is one of the mist accurate passers in the league somewhat, but then again, my 15 year old cousin would be accurate too if all he threw were 5 yard dump off passes...

I work with 2 Jets fans that both think Pennington sucks...(one thing a miami fan and a jets fan have in common

Breed
12-18-2006, 04:42 PM

It looks like someone doesn't know the difference between fact and opinion. If being a backup QB one of the worst in the NFL, then we have 2 of the worst QBs in the NFL.......but so does every other team.

Culpepper hit the field too early; he should've never started before week 9 or 10 given his knee injury. The 90.8 career QB rating doesn't make him one of the worst QBs in the NFL; I'll wait until next year to judge him.

R_t_Kraken
12-18-2006, 04:45 PM

Jets 31, Dolphins 13

Dolphins play their best ball this year when there's nothing on the line.
Unfortunate for us yes, but even more unfortunate for you now. How humiliating would it be if we beat your arses with our 3rd string QB at the helm? I honestly can't wait. It's gonna be fun to watch the Jets crash & burn.

35Ralph
12-18-2006, 04:47 PM
I am neither a Jets fan nor a Dolphin fan.

I am a Bills fan.

That said I see the Jets as weak against the run. I see a pissed off talented front 7 of the Fin D raising hell against Chadwick all afternoon.

Fins won't score many. They won't have to. Their D will get 7 and set up another 7.

Fins 17
Jets 9

FINdestructible
12-18-2006, 04:59 PM
Who knows what will happen. It seems that this year we beat good teams & we lose to pathetic teams, so chances are we'll lose to the Jets.

BradTheBillsFan
12-18-2006, 05:00 PM
Let's go MIAMI! We need some help fellas.

tay0365
12-18-2006, 05:38 PM
We didnt face the Chiefs :shakeno:

Exactly, if you had played KC, you would had another loss and one less win coming into the Monday night game.

BleedinGreenNC
12-18-2006, 05:50 PM
Who knows what will happen. It seems that this year we beat good teams & we lose to pathetic teams, so chances are we'll lose to the Jets.

8-6 Jets

6-8 Phins

Whose pathetic?

like2god
12-18-2006, 05:55 PM

Congrats on the finals. :wink:

BleedinGreenNC
12-18-2006, 06:02 PM
Congrats on the finals. :wink:

LOL!!

tay0365
12-18-2006, 06:04 PM
8-6 Jets

6-8 Phins

Whose pathetic?

Umm, the Jets? We have a tougher schedule.... Instead of playing Pansies like the Browns and Raiders (Two teams that were out of the playoff run long ago) , while we got to play the Steelers and chiefs (Two teams that are still in the running), on top of that we started with an injured QB, a totally new O-line, and totally new secondary, with a new O-Coordinator that pretty much sucks..with all thise problems we still managed to be only 2 games behind guys.

Yea, you guys are somewhat pathetic.:D

BleedinGreenNC
12-18-2006, 06:09 PM
Umm, the Jets? We have a tougher schedule.... Instead of playing Pansies like the Browns and Raiders (Two teams that were out of the playoff run long ago) , while we got to play the Steelers and chiefs (Two teams that are still in the running), on top of that we started with an injured QB, a totally new O-line, and totally new secondary, with a new O-Coordinator that pretty much sucks..with all thise problems we still managed to be only 2 games behind guys.

Yea, you guys are somewhat pathetic.:D

Here we go with the schedule... blah, blah. Your team pulled the same crap last year. Come up with something better.

like2god
12-18-2006, 06:23 PM
LOL!!

I see all. :lol: