PDA

View Full Version : JetNation Wants You!!

Smizzy
12-18-2006, 04:23 PM
Hey guys. Admin here from JetNation.com
Just wanted to shoot over again and extend the invite to the finheaven.com to stop over this week to JetNation.com to talk about the Christmas game!

Let's pray for a good healthy game with no injuries...Good luck guys & Happy Holidays!

http://www.jetnation.com/forums/index.php

Hope to talk to you guys this week. You can post the same day you sign up,No wait.

Dolphins561
12-18-2006, 04:27 PM
Just wanted to shoot over again and extend the invite to the finheaven.com to stop over this week to JetNation.com to talk about the Christmas Eve game!

Let's pray for a good healthy game with no injuries...Good luck guys & Happy Holidays!

Hope to talk to you guys this week. You can post the same day you sign up,No wait.

Right, talk about this game... When we are on our own site being attacked by your fans? No thanks...

shanem40
12-18-2006, 04:28 PM
Just wanted to shoot over again and extend the invite to the finheaven.com to stop over this week to JetNation.com to talk about the Christmas Eve game!

Hope to talk to you guys this week. You can post the same day you sign up,No wait.:barf: :jetssuck: :fh:

Maynard the Hammer
12-18-2006, 04:30 PM
Right, talk about this game... When we are on our own site being attacked by your fans? No thanks...give him a break. he was respectful at least

RonnFin46
12-18-2006, 04:32 PM

is this guy serious? haha first of all he doesnt even know when the game is...its on Christmas night buddy. i wud rather do this :wall: than join any Jet website...:fh: :jetssuck: :mrt: :mg: :angry:

finz72
12-18-2006, 04:33 PM

Hope to talk to you guys this week. You can post the same day you sign up,No wait.THANKS BUT NO THANKS. I WOULD RATHER STAY ON MY OWN FORUM. MATTER OF FACT MY COMPUTOR WONT ALLOW ME TO EVEN TYPE IN AN ADDRESS FOR A JETS SITE!!!!!ANYWAY WE HAVE ENOUGH OF YOUR KIND INVADING OUR SITE AS IT IS.

Dolphins561
12-18-2006, 04:37 PM
give him a break. he was respectful at least

I said "No thanks..." :wink:

But seriously, how many new members do we have here today just throwing mud? Why would I want to subject myself to that on their site?

I come here for common sense discussion about something that I love. Not to be told that I was born for failure... I laughed at that one...

Brown42000
12-18-2006, 04:38 PM
Screw the Jets!!!!

kud
12-18-2006, 04:40 PM
:fh: don't want you!! or any of your other lackys.

Fritz27
12-18-2006, 04:41 PM
I guess mommy didn't teach some of you guys to be polite, regardless, I'd rather take a bath in battery acid than visit a Jets website.

shanem40
12-18-2006, 04:42 PM
I guess mommy didn't teach some of you guys to be polite, regardless, I'd rather take a bath in battery acid than visit a Jets website.:sidelol: :sidelol:

Daytona Fin
12-18-2006, 04:44 PM
spam

Celtkin
12-18-2006, 04:46 PM
Smizzy is a good guy and I have posted over there and never had a problem. If you post like a fan and not like an ***, you will be fine. :wink:

illscriptures
12-18-2006, 04:49 PM
Thanks for the invite, I'll check it out later on in the week.

P.S. - As you can see, not all the douche bags in the world are Jet, Bills, and Pat fans...
just most of them.

Daytona Fin
12-18-2006, 04:51 PM
Smizzy is a good guy and I have posted over there and never had a problem. If you post like a fan and not like an ***, you will be fine. :wink:
thanks, really thanks alot. i feel relieved now i can can get on with my day.

FanMarino
12-18-2006, 04:56 PM
The love for the opposition on this site is just sooooooo.................. NON-EXISTANT! :sidelol:

Celtkin
12-18-2006, 05:16 PM
thanks, really thanks alot. i feel relieved now i can can get on with my day.

I am happy I could help.

BleedinGreenNC
12-18-2006, 05:20 PM
THANKS BUT NO THANKS. I WOULD RATHER STAY ON MY OWN FORUM. MATTER OF FACT MY COMPUTOR WONT ALLOW ME TO EVEN TYPE IN AN ADDRESS FOR A JETS SITE!!!!!ANYWAY WE HAVE ENOUGH OF YOUR KIND INVADING OUR SITE AS IT IS.

Your kind?

BleedinGreenNC
12-18-2006, 05:23 PM
The love for the opposition on this site is just sooooooo.................. NON-EXISTANT! :sidelol:

Because other team sites love the opposition!:goof:

Very funny.

so-long-Ricky
12-18-2006, 05:28 PM
Damn.....there is some serious bitterness going on today. I'm not sure if some of you realize this but it is POSSIBLE to have a civil dialogue w/other fans from different web site forums.

Granted, you are going to have your usual bad apples but there's a lot of good intelligent fans out there that enjoy opposing views.

BuffaloStampede
12-18-2006, 05:33 PM

31 - 13 LOL

BleedinGreenNC
12-18-2006, 05:54 PM
Damn.....there is some serious bitterness going on today. I'm not sure if some of you realize this but it is POSSIBLE to have a civil dialogue w/other fans from different web site forums.

Granted, you are going to have your usual bad apples but there's a lot of good intelligent fans out there that enjoy opposing views.

This is true, but you have to remember, they are still bitter after the doughnut they put up yesterday!

BleedinGreenNC
12-18-2006, 05:54 PM
31 - 13 LOL

0 Superbowls!

LOL!!

emocomputerjock
12-18-2006, 05:55 PM
0 Superbowls!

LOL!!

ZOMG U PWNT HM ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLLOLOOL

:sidelol:

Sad part is, I'm serious.

Northfinfan
12-18-2006, 07:45 PM
Go *DELETED* yourself how does THAT sound!

If you attempt to circumvent the profanity filter again, you will be given points.

Rob A
12-18-2006, 08:35 PM
31 - 13 LOL
It's been so long since the bills reached the playoffs I almost forgot what happened...
Oh yeah now I remember.
http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

And how bout a nice SB flashback to top it off?
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2006/12/a_norwood_vt-1.jpg

Smizzy
12-18-2006, 09:02 PM

These guys are bitter today. Tough loss yesterday?

CashInFist
12-18-2006, 09:13 PM

You see? That is the same kind of sarcasm and BS noone on here wants to have to deal with. Much less having to discuss a football game with a bunch of low-class Jets fans.

:dolphins: :dolphins: :dolphins: :dolphins:

Celtkin
12-18-2006, 09:20 PM

:yes: You picked a bad day to stop by, bro.

Smizzy
12-18-2006, 09:22 PM
You see? That is the same kind of sarcasm and BS noone on here wants to have to deal with. Much less having to discuss a football game with a bunch of low-class Jets fans.

You root for a NFL team. a Man sport. Please don't cry after a loss like a women. Grow a pair and man up. If you can't deal with a Jets fan telling you you got beat when you did,maybe you should go watch tennis.

Smizzy
12-18-2006, 09:23 PM
:yes: You picked a bad day to stop by, bro.

It happens. I was extending a sincere invite.

like2god
12-18-2006, 09:26 PM

I'll stop by, spend a little vcash, talk a little crap. :wink:

Smizzy
12-18-2006, 09:29 PM
I'll stop by, spend a little vcash, talk a little crap. :wink:

Reagrdless of rivaly....feel free to stop by. You guys always have your door open to us.

Celtkin
12-18-2006, 09:33 PM
I know...I post at your house as well and never had anyone give me a hard time.

Mike13
12-18-2006, 09:36 PM
Smizzy isn't such a bad guy, I'll see if I can swing by.

Type-O
12-18-2006, 09:37 PM
Right, talk about this game... When we are on our own site being attacked by your fans? No thanks...go,they have tissues over there

like2god
12-18-2006, 09:38 PM
Smizzy isn't such a bad guy, I'll see if I can swing by.

It's a nice site. Smizzy, BZ, BP are all there. I haven't been there in a while, I'll have to stop in for a few.

CashInFist
12-18-2006, 09:42 PM
You root for a NFL team. a Man sport. Please don't cry after a loss like a women. Grow a pair and man up. If you can't deal with a Jets fan telling you you got beat when you did,maybe you should go watch tennis.

1.) I don't like Jets fans.

2.) I have a pair. But, I can't seem to get your wife's lipstick stain off of them. You've probably heard of this problem from the other men in her life already though.

3.) If you ever said that to me face-to-face you would be eating your own teeth for supper.

Type-O
12-18-2006, 09:44 PM

2.) I have a pair. But, I can't seem to get your wife's lipstick stain off of them. You've probably heard of this problem from the other men in her life already though.

3.) If you ever said that to me face-to-face you would be eating your own teeth for supper.

:dolphins: :dolphins: :dolphins: :dolphins::sidelol: Oh boy,another keyboard commando. Look out!

CashInFist
12-18-2006, 09:51 PM
:sidelol: Oh boy,another keyboard commando. Look out!

Elaborate. I don't even understand what you typed.

CashInFist
12-18-2006, 09:54 PM
:sidelol: Oh boy,another keyboard commando. Look out!

Also, your name befits you. Being a Jets fan, your whole life must be a type-o. "Figuratively speaking".

Type-O
12-18-2006, 09:54 PM
Elaborate. I don't even understand what you typed.A keyboard Commando,or internet tough guy. You told him he'd be eating his teeth for supper. I'd try and say it in West Virginian,but I have all my teeth,sorry.

CashInFist
12-18-2006, 10:02 PM
A keyboard Commando,or internet tough guy. You told him he'd be eating his teeth for supper. I'd try and say it in West Virginian,but I have all my teeth,sorry.

I have all mine but since we are on the subject, I wish your wife would quit scraping hers on my peni$. That $hit hurts!

Type-O
12-18-2006, 10:09 PM
I have all mine but since we are on the subject, I wish your wife would quit scraping hers on my peni$. That $hit hurts!she said she couldn't help it. It was like floss,and using the 2 top teeth was the only way to do it.

Jupiterfin
12-18-2006, 10:13 PM
I post on the Jests website, and have a great time doing it. They always get their panties in a bunch. I highly recomend posting there.

FLOUNDER
12-18-2006, 10:15 PM
Im from West Virginia, and i believe my spelling and grammar are up to par

CashInFist
12-18-2006, 10:17 PM
A keyboard Commando,or internet tough guy. You told him he'd be eating his teeth for supper. I'd try and say it in West Virginian,but I have all my teeth,sorry.

While you were on the subject of West Virginians, my girlfriend brought up a good point. Chad Pennington is your starting QB and is probably the most important ingredient in your playoff run. Do you feel that he is too imcompetent to lead your sorry team to the Super Bowl? Do you bash him every chance you get when you are on the jetsnation.com message board like you did me because I live in West Virgina? Maybe you should take a step back from your distorted reality and realize that the only reason you even entered this message board to begin with was to put us down in our darkest hour of the season. There were no pure motives for you to come to our message board and try to pimp out your site with rude and crude comments. And yeah I meant what I said about the previous comments your so-called "leader" :rolleyes2 said regarding his BS sarcastic remarks.

FLOUNDER
12-18-2006, 10:19 PM
What part of WV you from bro?

Type-O
12-18-2006, 10:22 PM
While you were on the subject of West Virginians, my girlfriend brought up a good point. Chad Pennington is your starting QB and is probably the most important ingredient in your playoff run. Do you feel that he is too imcompetent to lead your sorry team to the Super Bowl? Do you bash him every chance you get when you are on the jetsnation.com message board like you did me because I live in West Virgina? Maybe you should take a step back from your distorted reality and realize that the only reason you even entered this message board to begin with was to put us down in our darkest hour of the season. There were no pure motives for you to come to our message board and try to pimp out your site with rude and crude comments. And yeah I meant what I said about the previous comments your so-called "leader" :rolleyes2 said about his BS sarcastic remarks.:sidelol: I'm sorry,i can't get past the part where you had to go to your girlfriend for help to come back at me.
Oh,and i'm not from JetNation.

CashInFist
12-18-2006, 10:28 PM
What part of WV you from bro?

Ohio Valley man. In the Northern panhandle. Go WVU!!! Beat the hell out of Georgia Tech!

FLOUNDER
12-18-2006, 10:46 PM
Ohio Valley man. In the Northern panhandle. Go WVU!!! Beat the hell out of Georgia Tech!

No crap dude! Slaton is the real deal!

BleedinGreenNC
12-19-2006, 12:14 AM
Im from West Virginia, and i believe my spelling and grammar are up to par

You admit that publicly?

FinFanDan13
12-19-2006, 12:45 AM
Jeez personal attacks on someones WIFE goes in this forum?

I'm all down for the "**** you piece of ****." stuff and trash talk on the poster, even bad ****...But bringing up someones Wife?

Classless.

Smizzy
12-19-2006, 02:05 AM
Jeez personal attacks on someones WIFE goes in this forum?

I'm all down for the "**** you piece of ****." stuff and trash talk on the poster, even bad ****...But bringing up someones Wife?

Classless.

Thank you. As an admin we would would never allow that junk on our forum.

BleedinGreenNC
12-21-2006, 11:29 AM

Should be easy now that their QB is out for the game!

BwanaZulia
12-21-2006, 11:35 AM
Jet Nation wants for nobody!

A few of you crazies have already stopped by. Take your vCash to the vBookie forum and put it where your vMouth is.

BZ

PhinzN703
12-21-2006, 04:33 PM
:tongue: 'Preciate the offer but there's no sense in going to JetNation for anything other then a lobotomy.

PhinzN703
12-21-2006, 04:35 PM
Do not circumvent the profanity filter!

:sidelol:

PhinzN703
12-21-2006, 04:37 PM
Post correctly or you are heading for more points and time off!

:D

PhinzN703
12-21-2006, 04:38 PM
she said she couldn't help it. It was like floss,and using the 2 top teeth was the only way to do it.

What is it you think you're doing here? 51 posts. Pffffffffft, go away already

retired opfinistic
12-21-2006, 05:11 PM

A few of you crazies have already stopped by. Take your vCash to the vBookie forum and put it where your vMouth is.

BZ
:D My VCash goes quicker than my real cash.

Fin Fan in Cali
12-21-2006, 08:33 PM
I am sorry this thread had to got to the depths. I post over there from time to time at Jet Nation. All I can say is that Smizzy and the boys are good people, and have a nice site. If you get a chance and stop by and visit. remember it's not about the smack talk, it is about sportsmanship.:wink:

like2god
12-21-2006, 10:41 PM
I am sorry this thread had to got to the depths. I post over there from time to time at Jet Nation. All I can say is that Smizzy and the boys are good people, and have a nice site. If you get a chance and stop by and visit. remember it's not about the smack talk, it is about sportsmanship.:wink:
A little light friendly smack never hurt anybody. :wink:

It honestly is a nice site and BZ, BleedinGreenNC, Bill Parcells and a few others are there. Just don't mention that "other place". :lol:

like2god
12-22-2006, 12:02 AM

BZ
Put my vcash where my mouth is, huh?

I will as soon as you guys decide to update the vbookie games. :goof:

Mike13
12-22-2006, 12:06 AM
Well I signed up.

like2god
12-22-2006, 12:21 AM
Well I signed up.

PatsSuck or another name?

Mike13
12-22-2006, 12:27 AM
PatsSuck or another name?

Patssuck.
I don't feel like remembering another username.

like2god
12-22-2006, 12:30 AM
Patssuck.
I don't feel like remembering another username.
I hear you, I'm always like2god on every site. Except JillsZone, in addition to like2god I have 2 other names that I forgot the day after I created them. :lol:

Mike13
12-22-2006, 12:41 AM
I hear you, I'm always like2god on every site. Except JillsZone, in addition to like2god I have 2 other names that I forgot the day after I created them. :lol:

:lol:

BwanaZulia
12-22-2006, 10:21 AM
Put my vcash where my mouth is, huh?

I will as soon as you guys decide to update the vbookie games. :goof:

True. True. I put word to my peeps.

BZ

PhinzN703
12-22-2006, 10:24 AM

We're just haivn a little fun :D

kud
12-23-2006, 04:37 PM
Man this Jet fan love fest in this thread is nauseating. Keep thinking about how much you love them when their out 20,000 strong at Dolphin Stadium, possibly even starting up one of their gay J-e-t-s chants, embarrasing our own home crowd on national television. Hey! at least you'll have your class. What a bunch of wusses.

You know, I stopped by JetNation the other day just to see what it was about, and at the top of the page was this thread.. http://www.jetnation.com/forums/showthread.php?t=27923

Who in their right mind wouldn't want to associate with that!? :rolleyes:

Smizzy
12-23-2006, 05:13 PM
Man this Jet fan love fest in this thread is nauseating. Keep thinking about how much you love them when their out 20,000 strong at Dolphin Stadium, possibly even starting up one of their gay J-e-t-s chants, embarrasing our own home crowd on national television. Hey! at least you'll have your class. What a bunch of wusses.

You know, I stopped by JetNation the other day just to see what it was about, and at the top of the page was this thread.. http://www.jetnation.com/forums/showthread.php?t=27923

Who in their right mind wouldn't want to associate with that!? :rolleyes:

Wow...Good find Sherlock. I guess it could be worse...we could have a place like this forum where monkies and idiots roam free telling me to go **** my mother. You're right....Much better :rolleyes2

bigbry
12-23-2006, 05:16 PM

I'm a sport. :evil:

BB

kud
12-23-2006, 05:37 PM
Wow...Good find Sherlock. I guess it could be worse...we could have a place like this forum where monkies and idiots roam free telling me to go **** my mother. You're right....Much better :rolleyes2

The difference is, we don't welcome you to the site. Well not most of us at least. That's why we don't associate with eachother without flaming. And that's why I can't help but laugh at your invitation. You're the Jets, we're the Dolphins. We hate eachother. It's nothing new. I expect that stuff from a Jets forum, Just as you should expect it from a Dolphins forum.

I understand some people like yourself take the casual fan approach and have no problem associating with the enemy. That's fine, but don't come to a Dolphins site and expect everybody to welcome you with open arms. I'm sorry that i'm forced to generalize.

I'm sorry that you may be one of the decent Jets fans Smizzy. But one good fan doesn't make up for the other large amounts of Jets trash i've encountered in my life. I can't stand your fans as a whole. So much so that when I see a Jets fan I immediately think, SCUM! instead of, fellow human being who happens to be a fan of the enemy.

cnc66
12-23-2006, 05:52 PM
SCUM !!

well said

MegaFinz
12-23-2006, 06:06 PM
If miami wins i will be on there site all day talking smack and if the titans beat the bill's i will be on there site rubbin it in HARD!!!:D .

Smizzy
12-23-2006, 07:04 PM
I'm sorry that you may be one of the decent Jets fans Smizzy. But one good fan doesn't make up for the other large amounts of Jets trash i've encountered in my life. I can't stand your fans as a whole. So much so that when I see a Jets fan I immediately think, SCUM! instead of, fellow human being who happens to be a fan of the enemy.

Ive been to more than one game in Miami. Let me just say this.
Jets Fans > Phish Fans.

You stadium is quiet and never full. If you even been to a Jets /Miami game in Ny you would know the difference between a real fanbase and the Miami crowd.

It's places like this messageboard where you find the true die-hards. Maybe some of you guys should purchase a Dolphin ticket and help fill up that stadium once and a while. Instead of beating your chests in here.

Smizzy
12-23-2006, 07:05 PM
If miami wins i will be on there site all day talking smack and if the titans beat the bill's i will be on there site rubbin it in HARD!!!:D .

And if you loose you won't be anywhere to be found for 2 weeks like the rest of them.

finfan01
12-23-2006, 07:19 PM
And if you loose you won't be anywhere to be found for 2 weeks like the rest of them.

Ill be here...you can count on that:evil:

kud
12-23-2006, 08:20 PM
Jets Fans > Phish Fans.

You stadium is quiet and never full. If you even been to a Jets /Miami game in Ny you would know the difference between a real fanbase and the Miami crowd.

It's places like this messageboard where you find the true die-hards. Maybe some of you guys should purchase a Dolphin ticket and help fill up that stadium once and a while. Instead of beating your chests in here.

I don't deny that, and that's sort of my point in my first post. Dolphins are too absorbed with being 'classy' that they forgot what being a true fan is about.

There's dolphins fans in this thread bashing other Dolphins fan for giving you (a Jets fan) a hard time a couple days before the game. I guess class comes before pride for a lot of these jokers.

These are probably the same people who go to the home games and sit on their hands.

And believe me, i'd be at every game if I could. I used to save money to go to a game a year when i lived in Florida. Now, it's just not so easy. Money is very tight.

Smizzy
12-23-2006, 08:48 PM
Ill be here...you can count on that:evil:

Good.

Smizzy
12-23-2006, 08:49 PM
I don't deny that, and that's sort of my point in my first post. Dolphins are too absorbed with being 'classy' that they forgot what being a true fan is about.

There's dolphins fans in this thread bashing other Dolphins fan for giving you (a Jets fan) a hard time a couple days before the game. I guess class comes before pride for a lot of these jokers.

These are probably the same people who go to the home games and sit on their hands.

And believe me, i'd be at every game if I could. I used to save money to go to a game a year when i lived in Florida. Now, it's just not so easy. Money is very tight.

There are goode and bad fans of every franchise. The Jets are no different. The key is picking out the good ones.

finfan01
12-23-2006, 10:30 PM
There are goode and bad fans of every franchise. The Jets are no different. The key is picking out the good ones.

:yes: let the truth be told!

Smizzy
12-26-2006, 01:43 AM
Good game guys. Good luck next yr.

BleedinGreenNC
12-26-2006, 10:31 AM
I saw a lot of empty seats last night!

Smizzy
12-26-2006, 05:25 PM
I saw a lot of empty seats last night!

It was awful quiet too.

BleedinGreenNC
12-26-2006, 05:41 PM
It was awful quiet too.

I heard alot of cheers when the Jet's scored.

Bills16Fins6
12-26-2006, 09:54 PM
Wow the Fins got swept 2 weeks in a row:sidelol:

PhinzN703
12-27-2006, 04:24 PM
Jets Fans > Phish Fans.

2 games a year I go to. Miami is 900 miles south of me. Don't chastize me regarding making an effort to support the team. I do all I can

PhinzN703
12-27-2006, 04:25 PM

Bills and Dolphins = No playoffs

End of story

Mike13
12-27-2006, 04:31 PM

Wow the Bills are going to have another sub.500 season!

BleedinGreenNC
12-27-2006, 05:40 PM
Wow the Bills are going to have another sub.500 season!

There's a shock!