PDA

View Full Version : A Christmas Carol

INPHINITY
12-18-2006, 10:41 PM
I'll start and you can add your own verse however you wish, have fun...

"On the week before Monday and not in our house, will those queer Jets beat us because them we will trounce...

Miamifins2381
12-18-2006, 10:56 PM
The crowd was roaring out of the total orange pit as the jets looked at each other and said OH SH$T!

ojmcduffy
12-18-2006, 11:00 PM
as the fins gather round waiting for the titing of christmas cheer, they saw from their window a sight quite clear. it was a straw hatted snowman yelling in the night, that the jets would in fact be beaten tonite, and just to make sure he said with a grin, the first gift of the night is ronnie brown tell the press he'll be in.
as the game wore on there arose such a clatter chad pennington cried and screaming jason taylor is whats the matter, he threw me down smashed a tomatoe in my face stole my new ball then laughed at my disgrace,
with the score well in hand and the end drawing near an ugly little green man apeared from the rear, the grinch mularkee that was his name and he wanted to steal christmas and make the fins lose the game, but little saban who with said no that is wrong, no grinch mularkee i will not call the same stupid screen pass on thrid and long

finfan01
12-18-2006, 11:01 PM
The Jets fans were wasted by the second quarter and then....I saw one of them on the rails screaming "WHY OH WHY CANT WE BEAT THE FINS"!!!!!!!!!!!!

then i punched him in the face:evil:

Mike13
12-18-2006, 11:36 PM
i will not call the same stupid screen pass on thrid and long

Nor that stupid reverse, which seems to be cursed.

INPHINITY
12-19-2006, 12:18 AM
I'm so dissapointed, all the ******ed threads we see over and over again, God how sad are we??