PDA

View Full Version : Damn....Just...Damn.

GoonBoss
12-19-2006, 12:52 AM
It hurt. I didn't even watch, just because, I figgured it would be better if I didn't. I mean that's the way my Dolphin luck goes....Well, it's over. I'm drunk off my *** and heartbroken. Yeah, I know it's monday, but, that's how it is. I just want us to win, so bad...It hurts to lose to Buffalo.....DAMN!

DAMNIT!

I want to throw up.

(I'm blasted out of my mind. Cut me slack. DAMN I want to throw things.)

CRAZYDOLFAN305
12-19-2006, 12:54 AM
It hurt. I didn't even watch, just because, I figgured it would be better if I didn't. I mean that's the way my Dolphin luck goes....Well, it's over. I'm drunk off my *** and heartbroken. Yeah, I know it's monday, but, that's how it is. I just want us to win, so bad...It hurts to lose to Buffalo.....DAMN!

DAMNIT!

I want to throw up.

And to top it off, both the Jags and Bengals lost..!!

GoonBoss
12-19-2006, 12:57 AM
And to top it off, both the Jags and Bengals lost..!!

I'm really drunk, and, I'll type as well as long as I can...

DAMN!!!!!!!!!

feelthepain
12-19-2006, 01:00 AM

DAMNIT!

I want to throw up.

It sure would be eaiser to deal with if we weren't the much better team, thats for sure.

GoonBoss
12-19-2006, 01:02 AM
It sure would be eaiser to deal with if we weren't the much better team, thats for sure.

We should've won. But, we didn't. That's part of why I'm out of my head.

ottie35
12-19-2006, 01:03 AM
I'm really drunk, and, I'll type as well as long as I can...

DAMN!!!!!!!!!

I feel ya bro....the two things we needed to happen, DID, and we freakin lost to buffalo. Oh well, we need to regroup, get a healthy pepp back next year, and win some games that we are supposed to win.

This is just painful because we are getting accustomed to not making the playoffs, and that isnt dolphins football.....at all. DAMN IT!!!

GoonBoss
12-19-2006, 01:13 AM
I feel ya bro....the two things we needed to happen, DID, and we freakin lost to buffalo. Oh well, we need to regroup, get a healthy pepp back next year, and win some games that we are supposed to win.

This is just painful because we are getting accustomed to not making the playoffs, and that isnt dolphins football.....at all. DAMN IT!!!

I know.

Smearing my death paint is not what I do three weeks out..........

DAMN!!!!!!!!....i know some members will see this as something else but.....DAMMMMMMMMMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!

DAMN!

DAMN!

It almost couldn't be worse.

feelthepain
12-19-2006, 01:14 AM
We should've won. But, we didn't. That's part of why I'm out of my head.

Miami just didn't care enough to win against the Bills, but they sure seem to care about beating the Pats, didn't they??? Funny how when they want to they win eaisly no matter who they play hmm??? Look at the difference in effort form the real good teams we beat and the real bad team we lost too. Bill fans want so badly to think the Bills clearly beat the fins, JP had all of 13 completed passes and their star runing back had less then 80 yards on the ground. If the fins had just put the effort into the Bills game they put into the Pats game we would be the ones talking about a win. But honestly where was the effort??

ottie35
12-19-2006, 01:16 AM
I know.

Smearing my death paint is not what I do three weeks out..........

DAMN!!!!!!!!....i know some members will see this as something else but.....DAMMMMMMMMMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!

DAMN!

DAMN!

It almost couldn't be worse.

What i hate is being freaking eliminated with 2 games to go. That sucks, and makes me not want to even watch the games. UGGGGHHHHH!!!

adamprez2003
12-19-2006, 01:19 AM
Miami just didn't care enough to win against the Bills, but they sure seem to care about beating the Pats, didn't they??? Funny how when they want to they win eaisly no matter who they play hmm??? Look at the difference in effort form the real good teams we beat and the real bad team we lost too. Bill fans want so badly to think the Bills clearly beat the fins, JP had all of 13 completed passes and their star runing back had less then 80 yards on the ground. If the fins had just put the effort into the Bills game they put into the Pats game we would be the ones talking about a win. But honestly where was the effort??

This team still has too many players that give up when things go wrong. We have talent but we really lack character. Saban needs to clear this team of bad character players. Guys who take games off. They are a cancer

GoonBoss
12-19-2006, 01:19 AM

We got our ***** wupped.

I am completely sick about it.

PhinFan0202
12-19-2006, 01:21 AM
What sucks the most is that we have the same question marks that we had last year. The defense is a year older and the offense still stinks, there's no end to it. 21 FA players this year i hope this time Saban brings in some guys that can make an immediate impact.

Myles Fynch
12-19-2006, 01:25 AM
I agree with a lot that's been said here. I don't expect the Fins to be the most talented team on the field week in and week out, but I do expect them to play with passion and hunger, and when things aren't working out for them I expect the coaches to come up with something creative to counter their opponent.

Instead, with the exception of JT, ZT, and whoever else might deserve an exemption from this critique... the majority of the team played with the same lack of pulse, lack of intensity, lack of hunger, and lack of focus that marked our blowout playoff losses to Buffalo, Denver, and Jacksonville during Marino's last years.

I don't like what Saban's saying in his press conferences after some of these losses, but as has been said in other posts it's what he does with cuts and additions during the offseason that's worth more than anything he could say at the podium today. Hopefully he's biting his tongue and sharpening his axe.

BuffaloSoldier2
12-19-2006, 01:27 AM

I'm not trying to talk trash but come on let's be serious here. You were swept by the Bills (almost 4 in a row if not for Mularkey wasting a 20 point lead). You scored SIX POINTS in two games with two different QBs. What were your QBs rating in both games? Taylor had 1 sack in those 2 games.

Let's give credit where credit is due. The Bills are the better team. :cooldude:

GoonBoss
12-19-2006, 01:28 AM
I agree with a lot that's been said here. I don't expect the Fins to be the most talented team on the field week in and week out, but I do expect them to play with passion and hunger, and when things aren't working out for them I expect the coaches to come up with something creative to counter their opponent.

Instead, with the exception of JT, ZT, and whoever else might deserve an exemption from this critique... the majority of the team played with the same lack of pulse, lack of intensity, lack of hunger, and lack of focus that marked our blowout playoff losses to Buffalo, Denver, and Jacksonville during Marino's last years.

I don't like what Saban's saying in his press conferences after some of these losses, but as has been said in other posts it's what he does with cuts and additions during the offseason that's worth more than anything he could say at the podium today. Hopefully he's biting his tongue and sharpening his axe.

Dont bog down my emotion!

I want to beat my head into a wall right now.

Roman529
12-19-2006, 01:29 AM
Yeah the Bengals and Jax lost, but the Jets and Broncos won and would still have been ahead of us....next year we need to make sure we don't treat the first seven games as exhibition games. :tantrum:

BuffaloSoldier2
12-19-2006, 01:31 AM

Why is it so hard to admit that the Bills are becoming a good team? They are 5-2 with those two loses being to Indy by a point and SD by 3. As for Losman, he had 200 yards and 3 tds in horrible conditions that made a more veteran QB look like a CFLer.

Dolfan5000
12-19-2006, 01:38 AM
Why is it so hard to admit that the Bills are becoming a good team? They are 5-2 with those two loses being to Indy by a point and SD by 3. As for Losman, he had 200 yards and 3 tds in horrible conditions that made a more veteran QB look like a CFLer.
I'll admit, last year, you guys were a better team.

This year, we were... or atleast we were supposed to be.

GoonBoss
12-19-2006, 01:39 AM
I'm not trying to talk trash but come on let's be serious here. You were swept by the Bills (almost 4 in a row if not for Mularkey wasting a 20 point lead). You scored SIX POINTS in two games with two different QBs. What were your QBs rating in both games? Taylor had 1 sack in those 2 games.

Let's give credit where credit is due. The Bills are the better team. :cooldude:

I'm just grieveing now, ok? Don't crush on my groove. Congrats. Now, Please, go away.

Myles Fynch
12-19-2006, 01:45 AM

I'm a Dolphin fan and I'll admit Buffalo is becoming a good team. But as for that dork doing the radio broadcast for you guys, when he spewed out some nonsense about it not being that Miami played poorly, but Buffalo just played a complete game... I fell out of my chair laughing. Kudos to you guys for kicking our butts, but please... it would have been world's different had we brought the game we gave to the Patriots. Still could have gone either way, but there is something disfunctional about the way Miami showed up at your place flat, and it will be rooted out in the offseason, I promise you that much.

GoonBoss
12-19-2006, 03:54 AM
How did everyone co-opt this thread for whineing?!

DAMN I'm mad. I'm just...MAD. I'm disappointed, and, unpset.

Its not just about the Bills. DAMNIT! Mods, feel free to lock this up, because I"M NOT getting more sober.

zonk4ever
12-19-2006, 07:16 AM
How can anyone say we're "better" than another team when we have the worst offense in football?

Kenneth Davis
12-19-2006, 07:35 AM
You gotta be kidding me man. "Bills fans want so badly to think the Bills clearly beat the fins..." Yeah, I thought that was pretty clear with the final being 21-0.

Yes, Losman did only complete 13 passes, but that was good for a 68.4% comp. Is over 68% not good enough? He also had a ridiculous 10.5 yards/attempt, and 3 touchdown tosses all over 20 yards. A dissappointing performance, to be sure...

You're demonstrating the same problem you showed in the thread where you refused to look at any stat other than our 30th offensive ranking: you are completely unable to comprehend that there are other ways of measuring offensive success than total yardage.

I'm not trying to talk trash here. I give the Dolphins credit for having an amazing defensive front 7, and if they get some O-line and quarterback help I can see them contending next year. But I don't understand how a Dolphins fan can watch that game and not admit the Bills look good right now.

TampaFinsFan01
12-19-2006, 07:59 AM

We are not the much better team. The Bills beat us twice, hence, they are much better than we are. The Bills are our Daddy.

DDTDON
12-19-2006, 09:51 AM

You won, GO HOME!!!!!!!!!!! You come here and start kicking people when they're down. And no the Bills are not the better team. I vote for a :ban:

DDTDON
12-19-2006, 09:54 AM
We are not the much better team. The Bills beat us twice, hence, they are much better than we are. The Bills are our Daddy.

Well surprise, surprise. Bashing the Fins again. I'm shocked. :shakeno: :fire:

PhinsRock
12-19-2006, 10:27 AM
I feel for you man but you need to put football into a reasonable perspective. It is a game, and you really shouldn't let it affect you so badly. Good luck.

LABillzFan
12-19-2006, 10:57 AM

Let's give credit where credit is due. The Bills are the better team. :cooldude:No, you don't understand. The Bills offense is ranked #30 and the Miami defense is ranked #2 (well, #3, but he keeps saying #2 and it's not worth splitting hairs). There is no way we should have won. None at all.

Like he said, we only completed 13 passes. Granted, we got 200 yards in the air, and three of those passes were touchdown plays of over 20 yards, with tough passes into the wind, but that was all smoke and mirrors. We didn't complete those touchdown passes so much as the #2 defense let us complete them because they're the better team and we're not and they only apparently beat the good teams.

Plus, remember just before the end of the first half when the Bills had a 3rd and 8 as we approached the two-minute warning? The Dolphins called a timeout because, in theory, the #2 D was going to stop the #30 O and get the ball back, but fortunately for us, the #2 D let us gain 10 yards, pick up the first down, and go into the locker room up 7-0. If we were a good team, that would have never happened.

Another thing that was good: they let us put 14 points on the board off of turnovers while they were nice enough to not put ANY points on the board off turnovers, and in fact went so far as to just give us the ball back after we gave it to them.That's what good teams do, you know.

In conclusion, if the Bills were a good team (that is, a team with a better record than Miami), they would have beat us. But our team, regardless of shutting out the Dolphins and benching Harrington with a 0.0 passer rating, is not good, which is why we beat the Dolphins. Because they only beat good teams.

He says it's gloating. I'm just trying to thank him for letting us win because...y'know...we'd never have been able to do it on our own.

muscle979
12-19-2006, 10:58 AM
Well surprise, surprise. Bashing the Fins again. I'm shocked. :shakeno: :fire:

Does the truth hurt you? You don't get swept by a team if you're better than they are. And you don't lose by two and then three scores either. Just b/c he doesn't like Nick doesn't mean he's wrong here.

muscle979
12-19-2006, 10:59 AM
No, you don't understand. The Bills offense is ranked #30 and the Miami defense is ranked #2 (well, #3, but he keeps saying #2 and it's not worth splitting hairs). There is no way we should have won. None at all.

Like he said, we only completed 13 passes. Granted, we got 200 yards in the air, and three of those passes were touchdown plays of over 20 yards, with tough passes into the wind, but that was all smoke and mirrors. We didn't complete those touchdown passes so much as the #2 defense let us complete them because they're the better team and we're not and they only apparently beat the good teams.

Plus, remember just before the end of the first half when the Bills had a 3rd and 8 as we approached the two-minute warning? The Dolphins called a timeout because, in theory, the #2 D was going to stop the #30 O and get the ball back, but fortunately for us, the #2 D let us gain 10 yards, pick up the first down, and go into the locker room up 7-0. If we were a good team, that would have never happened.

Another thing that was good: they let us put 14 points on the board off of turnovers while they were nice enough to not put ANY points on the board off turnovers, and in fact went so far as to just give us the ball back after we gave it to them.That's what good teams do, you know.

In conclusion, if the Bills were a good team (that is, a team with a better record than Miami), they would have beat us. But our team, regardless of shutting out the Dolphins and benching Harrington with a 0.0 passer rating, is not good, which is why we beat the Dolphins. Because they only beat good teams.

He says it's gloating. I'm just trying to thank him for letting us win because...y'know...we'd never have been able to do it on our own.

Get this crap out of here. If you would have read through the thread instead of jumping on your first chance to gloat you would have realized that we've already told him he's wrong.

LABillzFan
12-19-2006, 11:03 AM
Get this crap out of here. If you would have read through the thread instead of jumping on your first chance to gloat you would have realized that we've already told him he's wrong.And if you were reading our conversations in a previous thread after the game, you'd know why I'm posting this. Odds are you're more familiar with him than I am. You can tell him he's wrong all day and he won't believe it. I've never see so much candy consistently fall out of a pinata.

muscle979
12-19-2006, 11:05 AM
And if you were reading our conversations in a previous thread after the game, you'd know why I'm posting this. Odds are you're more familiar with him than I am. You can tell him he's wrong all day and he won't believe it. I've never see so much candy consistently fall out of a pinata.

You might be right but what's the point of beating a dead horse anyway?

DDTDON
12-19-2006, 11:27 AM
Does the truth hurt you? You don't get swept by a team if you're better than they are. And you don't lose by two and then three scores either. Just b/c he doesn't like Nick doesn't mean he's wrong here.

It does not bother me when other team's fans come here and bash us. What bothers me is our own team's fans bash our team and he really over does it IMO. I am so tired of his comments, he constantly berates the team. And yes he is wrong for doing that.

35Ralph
12-19-2006, 11:30 AM

Points against Fins this season by the Bills: 37
Points against Bills this season by the Fins: 6

Bills 2-0 against fins.

Bills 7-7
Fins 6-8

Yeah. You're the better team alright.

Put the crack pipe down.

muscle979
12-19-2006, 11:32 AM
Points against Fins this season by the Bills: 37
Points against Bills this season by the Fins: 6

Bills 2-0 against fins.

Bills 7-7
Fins 6-8

Yeah. You're the better team alright.

Put the crack pipe down.

Any other Bills fans need to come point out the obvious? Anybody? .......

feelthepain
12-19-2006, 01:05 PM
Dolphins beat the Bears and Pats two teams that are far better then the Bills and we beat them soundly, I guess by using Bill fans logic, we are better then both those teams, and to further elborate on this the Bills are better then everyone in the league cause we beat the Pats and Bears and the Bills beat us. Therefore the Bills get credit for everything because they beat us. What kind of stupid Logic is this?? The Bears have lost two games and the Pats have lost 4 games, and Miami has lost 8 games, but we are better because we beat those teams...end of story, thats all that counts, it's a fact...why???Cause Bill fans are using their logic to judge teams abilitys by who beat whom.

The rankings tell the story not the record, the Bills are 7-7 and they have the 31st ranked O in the league, what does this tell you about a team after 14 weeks?? Well common sense tells you?? Their not very good!! Is that my imagination???? No, their D is ranked 19th after 14 games what does that tell you?? Their just below avg at best. Is this me being bias or in denial??? No, I'd say that's a fair evaluation. If Buffalo was the 5th ranked O and the 8th ranked D and I said the Bills weren't very good then yeah, that would be a a bias opinion or living in denial.

Here's where Bill fans want everyone in the world to give them credit for nothing. they are a 500. ball club at the moment and thats just one game better then a Miami team missing their starting QB and their starting runningback. Yet Miami at gametime Sunday had the 2nd ranked D and the 18th ranked O by beating teams like the Bears and Pats better then the Bills as far as stats go then the Bills. You want to talk about stats?? Wins and loses don't always tell the whole story.

Look who the Dolphins beat and look who the Bills beat. We beat The Bears, Pats, Chiefs, Vikes, Titans and Lions. The Bills beat us twice, the Jags, Vikes,Greenbay and the Jets. Only two teams on thte Bills winning list are above 500 and they are just over 500. The Bills lose to propbably the worst team in the league...the Lions and get killed by one of only two good teams they played all year the Bears 40 to 7.

The Bottom line is this, just because you have a better record doesn't make you the better team. Last year the Colts had a much better record then the Steelers and the Colts had homefield advantage throughout the playoffs and lost to the wildcard Steelers. Between stats, in Miami's favor by far and team they've beaten Miami is by far the better team. Just because the Bills beat a division rival twice doesn't make them the better team. There isn't one person that follows this division thinks Miami's effort in either of those Bills games was the same effort Miami played with aginst the Pats and Bears this year. The Dolphins just didn't seem to care about the Bills, in the first meeting Daunte was just to injured to play and in the second Miami just seemed disinterested.

finsrclowns
12-19-2006, 01:28 PM
There isn't one person that follows this division thinks Miami's effort in either of those Bills games was the same effort Miami played with aginst the Pats and Bears this year. The Dolphins just didn't seem to care about the Bills, in the first meeting Daunte was just to injured to play and in the second Miami just seemed disinterested.

No team plays at peak emotion every week. You are what you are. And what you are is last in the division. And if you can't get up for your division games that shows you either have poor coaching or a lack of character on your team. Either way that doesn't speak of a good team. Playing at a high level for a few weeks doesn't mean you're good it just means you have talent, big difference. And don't make me laugh about missing you starting QB. Dunsay blows dogs and you'd be 4-10 if he was healthy. Deal with it.:lol:

retired opfinistic
12-19-2006, 01:53 PM
No team plays at peak emotion every week. You are what you are. And what you are is last in the division. And if you can't get up for your division games that shows you either have poor coaching or a lack of character on your team. Either way that doesn't speak of a good team. Playing at a high level for a few weeks doesn't mean you're good it just means you have talent, big difference. And don't make me laugh about missing you starting QB. Dunsay blows dogs and you'd be 4-10 if he was healthy. Deal with it.:lol:been waiting for Blozo the clown to show his face.

LABillzFan
12-19-2006, 02:30 PM
The rankings tell the story not the record...

That's as brilliant a post as I've ever, ever seen. Seriously brillliant. While your team is sitting at home during the playoffs, you still have the best team because you're defense is ranked higher than most everyone else! I'm starting to understand your thinking now!!!:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

they are a 500. ball club at the moment and thats just one game better then a Miami team missing their starting QB and their starting runningback. Excuse me, but didn't you beat the Pats while missing your starting QB and starting running back? So how is it that you can beat the Pats with one arm tied behind your back, but we embarrass the crap out of you under the same circumstances, and it's all a big mistake???? Gotcha.

Wins and loses don't always tell the whole story.Wins and losses tell the ONLY story when your team is watching the playoffs from home and other teams with lesser rankings are in the post-season. Apparently you don't care about post-season play. You only care about the rankings. That's good because it will be YEARS before you fix the problems you have with your team so you're hopes won't be dashed while you live in a playoff drought.

The Bottom line is this, just because you have a better record doesn't make you the better team. Last year the Colts had a much better record then the Steelers and the Colts had homefield advantage throughout the playoffs and lost to the wildcard Steelers. The difference is that the Steelers made it to the post-season. That's the goal. Win enough games to make it to the post-season. Once that happens, everyone starts from scratch and all records are 0-0. See how this works, Skippy? Are you learning anything about football today?

We beat your *** twice, sent your quarterback to the bench and shut you out of the playoffs. The Bills are the better team between the two of us. Period. I don't care who you beat this year...you still lost to us. Twice. I mean, the last one wasn't even a freaking contest! Your backup quarterback...the one you give credit to for beating the Bears and the Pats...went to the bench with the lowest quarterback rating EVER!

But he's your backup, and if Daunte was in there, it would have been different, right?

Oh, wait. We kicked Daunte's *** this year, too.

But hey...you're ranked pretty high, so that's got to account for something.

finsrclowns
12-19-2006, 04:53 PM
been waiting for Blozo the clown to show his face.

We won. Should I be hiding?:lol:

Deep2Evans
12-19-2006, 05:52 PM
You won, GO HOME!!!!!!!!!!! You come here and start kicking people when they're down. And no the Bills are not the better team.

:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

You people are seriously ****ed up.

Billhoff
12-19-2006, 06:15 PM

DAMNIT!

I want to throw up.

:sidelol:......This is good sheet here....YEA,FEEL THE PAIN BABY!!!!The Bills own you AGAIN!........and your In the cold celler AGAIN!and I really hate rubbing it in:lol: ................:monkeyr: :dolphins: :lol: :lol:

Justasportsfan
12-19-2006, 06:25 PM
Dolphins beat the Bears and Pats two teams that are far better then the Bills and we beat them soundly, I guess by using Bill fans logic, we are better then both those teams, and to further elborate on this the Bills are better then everyone in the league cause we beat the Pats and Bears and the Bills beat us. Therefore the Bills get credit for everything because they beat us. What kind of stupid Logic is this?? The Bears have lost two games and the Pats have lost 4 games, and Miami has lost 8 games, but we are better because we beat those teams...end of story, thats all that counts, it's a fact...why???Cause Bill fans are using their logic to judge teams abilitys by who beat whom.

The rankings tell the story not the record, the Bills are 7-7 and they have the 31st ranked O in the league, what does this tell you about a team after 14 weeks?? Well common sense tells you?? Their not very good!! Is that my imagination???? No, their D is ranked 19th after 14 games what does that tell you?? Their just below avg at best. Is this me being bias or in denial??? No, I'd say that's a fair evaluation. If Buffalo was the 5th ranked O and the 8th ranked D and I said the Bills weren't very good then yeah, that would be a a bias opinion or living in denial.

Here's where Bill fans want everyone in the world to give them credit for nothing. they are a 500. ball club at the moment and thats just one game better then a Miami team missing their starting QB and their starting runningback. Yet Miami at gametime Sunday had the 2nd ranked D and the 18th ranked O by beating teams like the Bears and Pats better then the Bills as far as stats go then the Bills. You want to talk about stats?? Wins and loses don't always tell the whole story.

Look who the Dolphins beat and look who the Bills beat. We beat The Bears, Pats, Chiefs, Vikes, Titans and Lions. The Bills beat us twice, the Jags, Vikes,Greenbay and the Jets. Only two teams on thte Bills winning list are above 500 and they are just over 500. The Bills lose to propbably the worst team in the league...the Lions and get killed by one of only two good teams they played all year the Bears 40 to 7.

The Bottom line is this, just because you have a better record doesn't make you the better team. Last year the Colts had a much better record then the Steelers and the Colts had homefield advantage throughout the playoffs and lost to the wildcard Steelers. Between stats, in Miami's favor by far and team they've beaten Miami is by far the better team. Just because the Bills beat a division rival twice doesn't make them the better team. There isn't one person that follows this division thinks Miami's effort in either of those Bills games was the same effort Miami played with aginst the Pats and Bears this year. The Dolphins just didn't seem to care about the Bills, in the first meeting Daunte was just to injured to play and in the second Miami just seemed disinterested.
you make a ret@rd look like a genius. IDIOT.

Billhoff
12-19-2006, 06:48 PM

So your saying the bottom line is you have a horrible organization and the truth hurts and the Bills are WAY better and 2-0 against your stinkin sorry a$$ team, right?...thanks for clearing that up!....no need for your bullsh!t analysis.....enough said !:sidelol:

Kenneth Davis
12-20-2006, 06:42 AM
:sidelol:

You have a better team because you have more total yardage? You don't look at turnovers, points, 3rd downs, red zone efficiency....NOTHING except total yardage. Why does that decide who has the best team? Here's a lesson: when you have a worse record than someone AND they kicked your @ss twice, they're better than you. In other words, my team is better than yours. It isn't that big of a deal, get over it. Ya dumb $hit.

:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

finsrclowns
12-20-2006, 01:28 PM
The Bottom line is this, just because you have a better record doesn't make you the better team.

3 points in 2 games.:sidelol:

BleedinGreenNC
12-21-2006, 11:01 AM
3 points in 2 games.:sidelol:

Ouch!